Sisters and Brothers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always was a bit flirty with me, so when she looked at me and said 'I'm going to have a shower and change into something cooler before lunch - why don't you do the same?' I thought to myself how much skimpier can her shorts get?

She only had one working shower in the house in her en-suite bathroom so we'd both have to use that. She went first and then called to let me know the bathroom was free. As she came out of her bedroom I was pretty stunned. 'Something cooler' was a pair of skimpy panties that barely covered her pussy and a loose cotton top through which I could see her lovely breasts and her clearly outlined nipples.

I gasped involuntarily. She asked me what the matter was. I told her she looked stunning and -- the word just slipped out -- sexy! She looked pleased and smiled at me. Then she laughed and told me I shouldn't be looking at my aunt 'like that'. I asked how I was supposed to look at her. She laughed again and told me to get a cold shower while she made lunch.

When I went into her bedroom I couldn't help noticing that the panties and shorts she'd been wearing had been placed obviously on the bed. It struck me that this and her 'cooler' clothing was a bit more than just flirty -- maybe an invitation? Was she sending a not so subtle message? Could my aunt really want to excite me? Did she feel about me the same way I felt about her? With those thoughts I picked up her panties and breathed in the faint musk of her pussy. Instant hard on! I was sorely tempted to use them to jack-off with but I controlled myself. I needed a shower and to change and get down to lunch so I headed into the bathroom.

After my shower I changed into a loose t-shirt and shorts and went down to the kitchen. As I walked in she was standing with her back to me and bending over a kitchen side unit -- ostensibly to reach something at the back - so her rear end was very much on display. She was wearing a short strappy top that didn't cover very much below her waist and thin white panties with a lace edge that left most of her bum bare, with just a little vee of white cotton disappearing between her cheeks. Her arse looked magnificent, her pussy lips were clearly outlined and I was sure I could see a damp patch between her legs. I just couldn't help staring at this magnificent and arousing sight. My cock was growing in my pants.

I must have groaned out loud because she said "Are you all right? See something you like?"

It was only then I realised there were some mirror tiles on the wall in front of her and she could clearly see my face -- and the fact that I was obviously checking out her arse -- and probably that I had an obvious bulge in my shorts. I didn't know what to say. But I didn't need to say anything because she turned around and came round the kitchen table towards me. I just stood there and looked at her like an idiot. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing - in fact didn't need to wear - a bra. Her breasts were full rounded mounds with prominent perky nipples that enticed and aroused. The cotton top she was wearing just had a single lace bow keeping the neckline closed but allowing the material to only just conceal her breasts.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to upset.. stare.. I mean..."

She put her finger to my lips to stop me saying anything else. Something in her eyes told me what she was thinking and, despite any misgivings I might have had that this was just wishful fulfillment on my behalf, my cock grew harder than ever.

"Darren, you've been checking out my body all morning... and I think that I know you well enough to understand what that means." As she said this she pulled the loose ends of the lace bow at her neck to let the material fall away from her body. She had beautiful ripe tits with large aureoles and her nipples just asked to be kissed. Then she moved closer, lifted my hands and placed them directly onto her chest.

Then she kissed me. I mean a proper kiss, not an aunt-like peck on the cheek. I couldn't help myself by then. I kissed her hard and was kneading her beautiful swelling tits when she whispered 'You've been checking out my arse all morning. We both want this don't we?' I nodded, pushed her back until she was against the table then lifted her up to sit on it. She lay back and lifted her knees so I could see her gloriously full pussy lips straining against the flimsy fabric of her panties.

What could I do? I just pulled them aside and buried my face between her legs. I could smell her arousal and that made my cock even harder. I knew I'd be fucking her soon and that I wouldn't last long. I licked up and down her crack and then round and round her little bud. To my amazement she came almost immediately. That freed me to stand up, drop my shorts and underpants then plunge my cock into her in one long stroke. She moaned, pulled me in tighter and asked me to fuck her hard to make her come again. I tried not to cum too soon but it was a losing battle. After a few strokes in her warm, tight pussy I exploded inside her. I came more than I'd ever done before.

Afterwards as I stood with my shorts and pants round my ankles and my cock still in her pussy looking at her big smile and her clothing in a mess; we both giggled at what we'd done.

"Fuck, auntie!" I said.

"You just did!" she said, so we both laughed again.

"So that was the first time," Darren said, smiling to himself. "But not the last. We spent all afternoon fucking in her bed and we've been doing it ever since as often as we can."

Darren had made me feel quite randy with his rather graphic description of their urgent fucking, but that made me even more confused. "Are you both OK with it?" I asked. "I mean doesn't it being incest worry you?"

"Not now," he admitted. "A little at first I suppose. We did wonder what other people would think so we are careful, but we don't keep it a secret from people we know well and trust -- like you two."

I needed time to think so I stood up saying, "Perhaps we ought to be getting on -- it is still quite a long hike back to camp."

Chapter 4

We packed our stuff and headed off along the path. Throughout the afternoon's walk I was distracted, thinking about what Cathy and Darren had said; about how I'd felt last night and what the consequences would be if I took it further. It ocurred to me that I must be seriously considering taking it further to be even thinking about taking it further. Confusion reigned and the others mainly left me to my thoughts.

Eventually Ben walked beside me and squeezed my shoulder.

"I know what you're thinking," he said. "I suppose I'm feeling the same."

"Confused?"

"Yep!"

"Worried?"

"Right again!"

"What should we do?"

"Whatever we do I want you to know I don't regret what happened last night and I don't want to do anything that you're not comfortable with. Yes I know its incest and yes, I know some other people -- probably not as many as you'd think -- believe it is wrong. But the fact is I care a lot for you and it felt right to me to express it that way."

I smiled then and nodded. "Thanks for telling me that. It's all going round and round in my head. Give me some time; I'll work it out."

Later, further along the walk I found myself walking next to Cathy.

"So, are you going to fuck him?"

"No! I mean I don't know. I can't anyway, even if I wanted to. I'm not on the pill!"

She smiled and asked me to hold out my hand. When I did she pressed a packet of condoms into my palm.

"Just in case!"

"Cathy!" I exclaimed.

"Don't be silly!" she said. "Look, if you want to fuck him just fuck him. If you don't you'll always wonder what it would have been like. They say you only regret the things you don't try."

I smiled and shook my head. I was no nearer a decision but the condoms were nestling there in my pocket whispering possibilities into my sub-conscious.

When we arrived back at our camp site we busied ourselves making a meal. Sitting around the fire after we'd eaten I was close to Ben while Cathy and Darren were over the other side already half way to consummation. It was obvious that they'd soon be in their tent fucking like they wouldn't see each other for another month.

"How about we go for a walk and leave them to it?" Ben suggested, taking my hand.

"Good idea. I'm feeling like a voyeur!" I replied.

Chapter 5

We stood up and walked hand in hand beside the stream listening to its quiet burbling flow over the gravel and not saying much.

After 10 minutes or so we came across a grassy area surrounded by bushes and trees. Ben stopped and turned to look at me. He didn't say anything, but stared at me for a moment before reaching up and pulling his shirt over his head. Stupidly I thought he was going for a dip in the stream. Then he let his shorts and underpants drop to the ground and stepped out of them so he was stark naked in the evening light. As he moved towards me I couldn't help noticing his cock was already half erect. I was too surprised to move as he put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Ben," I whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Seducing you," he replied with a mischievous smile.

"I'm not sure that I... we..." I mumbled.

"Yes you are," he said. "You are sure. I can see it in your eyes, in the way you look at me... but you're scared. You started this last night -- now it's my turn to help you to where we both want to be."

He kissed me gently on the lips and I could feel his cock caressing my tummy. Could he be right? Did I really want to be fucked by my own brother? Incest was -- what? Wrong? Illegal? Possibly dangerous? All those things - and yet... Bloody hell! A surge of wetness between my legs betrayed my reluctance.

My hesitation and uncertainty must have been obvious because he smiled into my eyes and whispered, "If you really don't want this as much as I do then just tell me to get dressed and I'll never ask again, but I won't stop caring for you. I will always love for you."

Crunch time! Who knows how their decision making process really works? Suddenly all the universe shifted, realigned and I knew without doubt that I wanted him; that I wanted his care and love and -- at last I could freely admit it - his cock inside me. Then I didn't care what anyone else thought of us. I felt free and elevated, my heart leaped.

"No," I replied. "I don't want you to get dressed. I want..."

I didn't need to complete the sentence. He kissed me hard and passionately as I struggled to pull by t-shirt over my head. Laughing, he helped me and then started to unbutton my shorts.

"Wait!" I said, stepping back. "Let me..." Gone were all the doubts that had plagued me all day. They had evaporated, replaced by a feral lust for my brother. I knew I wanted to enjoy a long deep and hard fuck right now. I didn't analyse why I felt so strongly at the time but in retrospect I see now that I must have wanted this for a long time - in fact ever since his developing masculinity began sub-consciously calling out to my more base instincts.

The evening light was growing more golden every minute as I slowly, slowly eased my shorts down over my hips giving a little wiggle to help. That left me standing in my brief panties and bra. I reached behind and slipped the catch of my bra letting my unconstrained breasts fall free. The open air, as well as the sight of Ben's cock growing larger and larger, made my nipples stand proud. Ben groaned.

"You're beautiful!" he whispered.

"So are you!" I answered, looking at his strong shoulders and his delicious cock.

I slowly rotated giving him a view of my bottom and then my naked pussy as my panties joined the pile of clothing on the ground. Then I held my hands out to him.

"I think I want to fuck you Ben, my big handsome brother!" I said, as I stood on tip toes to kiss him. My breasts pressed against his chest and his cock bounced against my stomach.

"And I want to fuck you, my sweet and beautiful little sister."

Then we ran out of words as I pushed him down onto the pile of clothing. Sitting astride him I only wanted one thing at that moment. Having made the decision I was desperate now to feel his cock inside me before nerves or second thoughts could change my mind; to let him fuck me senseless and to feel him come deep in my cunt. His cock was in between my pussy lips, at the very entrance to my most taboo opening. I was wide open, wet, very wet, and so ready to receive him in one huge thrust. I'd never, never felt so turned on in my life.

I was about to lower myself onto him when I felt his hands on my hips holding me up, stopping me sinking down onto his cock. His voice filtered through my lust fuelled semi-consciousness.

"Amy, Amy! Slow down. We need to be careful!"

"No! Just fuck me!" I pleaded.

"Yes I will. But you're not protected. I can't do that to you... to us."

Damn! He was right. Where were those bloody condoms? I scrabbled around, eventually dragging them out of my shorts pocket in the clothing we'd discarded and were now using as a make-shift blanket. His firm hand took the packet from me.

"You came prepared?" he said.

"Cathy..." I answered.

"Hmm -- there's only three -- that won't be enough!" He laughed.

"One will do right now!" I pleaded. "Hurry up and fuck me!"

He rolled me onto my back. Slipped a condom over his erection and knelt between my legs, which I opened wide ready receive him. He leaned over me and looked into my eyes.

"Amy I love you. Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes"

"I mean really sure?" As he said this, the tip of his cock was sliding along my pussy from clitoris to my waiting depths, driving me mad.

"Yes!" I almost shouted. "Just fuck me! Please - now!"

Three things happen at once. I felt the weight of his body on mine, I felt his hungry lips find mine in a most unbrotherly kiss and at last I felt the full length of his cock slide slowly into my willing cunt... slowly, gently he stretched me using my wetness to push ever deeper - filling me with a cock that seemed to me to have grown even larger. I gasped as the full length and width of him filled me completely. I was already close to orgasm as the full realisation hit me. My brother was fucking me and I was fucking him! Years of pent-up desire flooded over me releasing my passions so I could let go in that moment.

I pulled him deep into me, wrapping my legs round his back to keep him there, buried up to the hilt in me. I could feel his balls nestling against my bum. Then he used his strength to pull out of me and push back in, starting a rhythmic penetration and retreat, delicious thrust followed agonising retreat as he invaded my most taboo and sacred space. I both wanted this and didn't want it so I cried out involuntarily.

"Yes! No! Fuck!" I moaned. "Yes!"

I was lost then. My world shrank down to feel only his strength pinning me; his breathy crude whispers close to my ear; his hips forcing my legs apart so he could bury his length inside me; that strange contradiction of being willingly violated; of being helpless and demanding at the same time.

Each time he drove his cock deep into me I cried out with pleasure. Each time he slowly withdrew it I groaned in anticipation of his next invasion of my hungry cunt. My hips responded by matching him thrust for thrust, encouraging him to fuck me faster and faster as feelings deep within surfaced in small pre-orgasmic ripples, a pre-cursor to the tidal wave to come.

After what felt like only a few more deep penetrations I became aware of an irresistible tingling in my cunt and I knew I was going to come. I fought it as long as I could. I cried out in anguish -- I wanted to come and I didn't want to come. Delicious anticipation mixed with urgent desire. I wanted to savour every moment of this intimate and incestuous fucking; to remember forever his thickness forcing my lips apart and plunging deep into my body and soul; the weight of his rigid body as he grunted and gasped.

The tingling grew into spasms that massaged his cock - willing him to fill me with his incestuous seed regardless of the consequences. The spasms became stronger and more frequent. I was completely out of control and lost in the moment as my orgasm came rising up from my cunt into the very centre of my heart. I felt him give a series of mighty thrusts and jerks as his cock planted its load inside me. We were like two primeval beasts panting and gasping as we fucked and fucked and came and came.

Eventually our passions subsided and we slowly returned from post-orgasmic paradise to the present.

We lay in each other's arms, our legs still tangled and talked about our feelings, about the future and about how life would be from now on. We didn't -- couldn't -- know what the future held but we were sure we'd be together; somehow, somewhere.

The beauty of that perfect evening beside that stream when we had finally and fully discovered each other would stay with both of us forever.

A world of love and satisfaction stretched out before us.

12