Sisters and Brothers Ch. 02

Story Info
I kissed him in a most unsisterly way...
2.6k words
4.6
26.1k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers

(Continuing the story of Ben and Amy in 'Sisters and Brothers 01')

I knew -- mothers always know -- that something had changed between Ben and Amy when they came home after their camping trip to the Lake District.

They had always been close, perhaps a little closer than most sisters and brothers. They had always seemed to me to be each other's best friend. Not that they didn't fall out sometimes; what two teenagers growing up in the same house don't have the occasional stormy arguments? But their disagreements were pretty mild compared to what some of my friends described happening in their own families and were always settled amiably after a few hours when they discovered their next common interest.

How did I know they were different with each other? It is hard to be precise. There weren't any huge or obvious differences in the way they treated each other but there was something in the subtle looks they exchanged when they didn't realise I could see them; something in the distance they kept from each other as they moved around the house that seemed to contradict those intimate glances across a room.

At first I worried -- mothers always worry -- and fretted about it for a while before something in my past rose to the surface and suddenly I knew. A jolt of shock mixed with a little relief washed over me; now I had the answer. And of course then I began to worry some more.

Why was I concerned for them? I was almost certain that their relationship was now closer -- much closer -- than it had been before. Those contradictory looks and voluntary distancing could only be explained by physical intimacy. I was pretty certain that they had had sex while they were away. Immediately I thought of their emotional well-being. But thinking about it I didn't feel too concerned as they seemed pretty happy. Then the risk of pregnancy followed close on its heels. I thought we'd done a pretty good job bringing them up to be sensible so I expected that if they had gone the whole way they wouldn't have taken any risks... but in the moment who knows what might have happened?

After my cares for my kids were at least a little settled I turned my thoughts inward. How did I know they had had sex? How could I accurately interpret those secret looks and that delicate caution around each other in public? I knew because, well I'd had those feelings myself years ago when my brother Ed and I started fucking one cold winter's night.

God! I remembered that time like it was a few days ago; the nationwide power cuts that affected Ed's flat in London; no heating during the coldest January for years and the biting, icy winds that stopped transport and kept us indoors for much of the day. We were bored and had already exhausted all the games we used to play when we were kids. That's when Ed suggested we play strip poker. I laughed and said, "Why not -- I'll win all your clothes and you'll freeze!"

"No Fi," he replied, using his pet name for me -- shortened from Fiona. "You'll be naked and have to wear the duvet for the rest of the evening!"

"Right! You're on!"

Did I feel a frisson of excitement at the thought of being naked around Ed, just covered in a duvet? I think I did... well I must have done because something tingled below my waist.

It turned out that we were both pretty useless at poker and both of us lost item of clothing after item of clothing. Finally I was down to my bra and panties and Ed was in his underpants. I'd wrapped a duvet round me and Ed had a coat draped over his shoulders.

I lost the next hand and with it my bra. I remember Ed's face as I slipped it off and briefly exposed my breasts to his gaze. Was I fooling myself that my nipples were hard because of the cold or was it that he was looking directly at my tits with a strange look on his face. I couldn't resist teasing him a bit. I slowly pulled the duvet round to cover myself and then accidentally on purpose let it slip from one hand exposing myself again.

"Oops! Sorry about that," I said.

"Erm, it's OK Fi," he replied in a hesitant and rather husky voice. "I think they... you... are... beautiful."

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed but also secretly pleased that he found me attractive. I'd always thought he was the nicest brother a girl could have and now I thought about it I'd always found his physical presence... what? Comforting? Exciting? Both those things I now admitted to myself. Did I, back then, think where those thoughts might lead? No I didn't. I was caught up in the moment with a tingling between my legs that might soon lead to a wet spot.

Ed lost the next hand and had to lose his pants. I watched as he realised he now had to strip fully in front of his sister. He was a bit embarrassed at first and rather sheepishly slid his pants down while trying to hide his cock. However he didn't do a very good job of hiding what was obviously a growing erection. I was secretly pleased to see the effect I was having -- and still the possible outcome of this didn't really sink in.

Carried along by the moment and still not thinking of consequences I decided to tease him some more. I had been sitting with my knees together so he couldn't see my panties between my legs. They were getting wetter all the time and as they were white cotton I was sure that, if I changed position, he'd be able to see a wet spot outlining my pussy under the fabric. So what did I do? I moved so I was cross-legged and gave him a full and unobstructed view. He couldn't take his eyes of me!

"Ed," I said.

"W... what?" He looked up almost surprised I'd spoken.

"It's your deal."

"Oh! Yes, OK," he answered starting to deal the cards.

As he had nothing left to loose and I was becoming more aroused and more careless I deliberately lost the last game. My heart was pumping and body was almost on automatic as I stood up, dropped the duvet and slowly bent over, letting my breasts swing free as I slipped my panties down my legs and stepped out of them.

"Oh God Fi! You're really, really beautiful," he whispered, his voice catching in the back of his throat.

"You really think so? I asked, stepping towards him and holding out my hands.

He grasped my hands and stood up to face me. He couldn't hide his now erect cock and to be fair to him he didn't seem that bothered.

"Is that because of me?" I asked, glancing downwards.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're... you... well..." He struggled to get the words out, so I finished for him.

"I turn you on?"

As he nodded agreement I stepped closer to him so the tip of his semi-erect cock caressed the top of my legs, almost parting the downy hair on my pubic mound -- we didn't used to shave in those days. Then I leant forwards so my nipples caressed his body. I looked up into his eyes, my lips almost touching his. "And you turn me on too," I whispered. Then I kissed him gently but fully on the lips in a way I'd never kissed him before. My body had made a decision for me and as he kissed me back with increased passion I realised that his had done the same thing.

With a sudden frisson of excitement I realised that I was prepared to commit myself to having sex with my brother -- and that it was the culmination of years of unacknowledged desire. I was still sensible enough, caring enough, to consider his feelings.

I stepped back a little and looked up into his deep brown eyes. "I want this Ed," I said. "I don't care what anyone else thinks or what happen afterwards, but right here and right now I want this more than anything."

"Fi," he replied. "I always wondered, dreamed of what it would be like to.. you know..." He finished by slipping his arms round my waist and pulling my naked body close to his. I kissed him again, this time there was a very clear signal from our bodies. I felt his cock twitch against me and another little trickle of moisture leaking between my legs.

Neither of us were virgins and we both knew what we wanted but somewhere in the back of my mind I wanted to make this last. In a way it was like the first time for both of us - breaking a taboo and crossing a line from which there was no going back.

Still kissing we subsided onto the duvet with me under Ed feeling his weight on top of me. Instinctively I opened my legs and felt his cock questing for the entrance to my very wet cunt. Truth be told I very nearly grabbed his backside, spread my legs wider and pulled his beautiful cock into my willing, incestuous body. But I knew I wanted this to last and last. I wanted to delay being fucked until we could take it long, slow and easy. I suppose that I thought this moment was so special we should take our time.

"Ed!" I gasped as I felt the tip of his cock start to penetrate me. "Slow down... I want you... I really want to fuck... but I want to make it last. I feel that it's my first time, well it is our first time."

"Oh! Fi," he groaned. "I so want to be deep inside you!"

"I want that too! But please can we just relax and enjoy the anticipation?"

He rolled onto his side, breathing heavily. "You're right of course," he said. "It's just that I nearly couldn't stop myself ramming my cock as far into you as I could!"

"Oh yes -- you will soon, but I'd like to explore your body first."

We lay side by side for a moment looking into each other's eyes. I moved closer cushioning his cock between us and pressing my breast against his chest. His cock was as rigid as my nipples.

We kissed and talked. We discovered that each of us had felt the same attraction, curiosity and excitement at the thought of breaking the taboo of incest. We both felt that with the invention of the pill and effective contraception, which back then was still a relatively new idea, having sex with a sibling no longer carried the same risk. Separately we had both decided that if the opportunity arose and the other person wanted the same then why shouldn't we fall in love with each other and -- if we did care that much -- then we would inevitably end up having sex.

So here we were on the verge of committing incest. I knew we both wanted this so I took the initiative. I pushed Ed onto his back and whispered "I'm going to suck your cock and you're going to lick my pussy. That way we can both come and then I want to fuck slowly... and fuck... and fuck again!"

Ed just groaned and helped me as I turned round and sat astride his chest revealing my naked cunt to his gaze.

"You want this?" I asked him.

He didn't answer. He just grabbed my hips and settled my wetness over his waiting tongue. As he licked and kissed my outer lips I took the tip of his erect cock between my lips and began to slowly, slowly suck his length into my mouth. At the same time I felt his tongue start to push between my lips and gently circle my clitoris. My groan of pleasure was somewhat muffled by my mouthful of his beautiful cock, but he sensed from my reaction that his technique was perfect.

I was rocking back and forth as his tongue licked the whole length of my cunt and then his searching tongue opened me for deeper penetration. As he tongue fucked me I swallowed as much of his cock as I could in time with my rocking motion, letting it slip out as far as the tip and then taking it all in again. He quickly responded by matching thrusts and I felt the tip slipping down my throat. After a couple of gags that I suppressed I suddenly found I could swallow him easily. I felt his large balls pressed against my face and at the same moment he pulled my cheeks apart and buried his tongue even more deeply into my cunt.

I think we both knew that this couldn't last long and soon I felt a familiar surge spreading out from where he was licking, sucking and penetrating me by turns. I could feel him thrusting ever faster and deeper. I cupped his balls and could feel them tighten as he built towards his climax. Then I was in a dream world of pleasure. Space constricted until his tongue in my cunt and his cock in my mouth were the only things that existed -- and between the two a ribbon of pure incestuous lust vibrated. I lost the ability to control or delay the inevitable and gave in to let the first overwhelming surge of my orgasm spread like wildfire through my body.

As I started to come I felt the first of Ed's spasms start to empty his balls into my throat. I sucked, gagged, swallowed and went back for more of his brotherly seed, now completely lost in a new universe of pleasure. I was still feeling massive waves of orgasmic pleasure as he continued to pump his cock into me. I remember feeling that this would never -- should never -- end, I was so lost in the moment.

As both our spasms started to ebb we both relaxed. I collapsed on top of him and he hugged me tight to his body gently kissing my cunt as I kissed and licked the tip of his cock.

Eventually I eased off him, turned round and lay beside him as he pulled the duvet over us.

For a moment neither of us said anything. We lay there savouring what had happened.

Ed eventually broke the silence.

"Fi, that was just incredible. I've never come so hard!"

"Me neither, big brother!"

"Are still you OK with it? I mean you know... that you're my sister?"

"What did my body tell you?" I giggled in response.

"That you had an amazing orgasm too?"

"Right first time! And just so you can be sure, as soon as we have recovered we're going to get warm in your bed and you're going to fuck me until I beg you to stop!

"Well that will take a while because I'm never going to stop fucking you!"

"I'll hold you to that!" I said as I kissed him in a most unsisterly way. The remains of his cum mingled with the lubricating wetness my eager cunt had produced.

"I can't wait to feel you in me. I want to feel you come deep in my naughty cunt!"

To be continued...

Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers