Sisters and Brothers Ch. 03

Story Info
As if incest wasn't enough...
1k words
4.45
19.5k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Darius Thornhill

Laying there in front of the fire was becoming somewhat chilly so we agreed to climb into his bed. We stood up and dragged the duvet into his bedroom. As I reached his bed I tripped on the corner of the duvet and fell face forward onto the bed with my bottom sticking up in the air.

"Nice arse sis!" said Ed in a lusty voice. Then I felt a not so gentle smack on my right buttock cheek.

I lay there in surprise. What had just happened? My brother had smacked me yes, but what had really shocked me was the instant effect it had on my already aroused body. The sudden sharp sensation of the smack seemed to be wired directly to my pussy, which was tingling in anticipation. Instinctively I wiggled by bum with delight.

"Er, Ed," I whispered. "That actually felt pretty good!"

"What this?" he said, smacking my left cheek.

"Yes, that!" I groaned, becoming more turned by the second and feeling the wetness surge between my legs. "Do it again... please?" I pleaded. So he did -- a little bit harder that time.

I suppose that was the mild but awakening spark I needed -- and it set the course for the rest of my sex life and maybe my life too. As if incest wasn't enough for me I wanted to try more kinky sex -- and I'm still trying everything even today.

As his firm smacks continued to arouse me it became obvious that it aroused him too. His cock was standing tall and proud, bobbing about as he continued to alternate smacks with massaging my arse cheeks. The strangeness of our new situation combined with my increasingly loud moans and groans made him grab my hand and wrap it round his cock.

"Fi, I need to fuck you -- now!" he said, rolling me over and forcing my legs apart. I grabbed him and kissed him lasciviously.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me now. I want to feel you come inside me!" The thought of feeling my brother's cock pulsing and pumping his semen into my cunt was deeply erotic. I lifted my knees, opening myself to him. I felt his warm questing cock hesitate for a moment at my taboo entrance.

"You're sure FI?" he said, his tone nervous in case I said no. I didn't reply in words. I started rocking my hips and urging him into me. With my legs wrapped round his body he needed no further permission. We both groaned as his length slid slowly deeper and deeper into me. His thickness pushing past my lips forcing them apart and made me cry out with the pleasure of it. I felt him rise further over me and tense his body. I knew what was coming but the ecstasy as his strong thrust completely penetrated my depths exceeded what I thought possible.

Then his cock was fully inside me. We were both tense and rigid with pleasure, fear and anticipation.

"Ed," I exclaimed. "This feels so fucking good -- so right!"

"Christ Fi! I never thought we'd ever do this!" he panted, while straining to control himself. I could feel his need to start fucking me hard and deep -- and I wanted that too -- but the sensuality of anticipation was making me hesitate. What a delicious dilemma. Knowing what was coming but denying it for a moment while the sexual tension built and built was almost a climax in its own right. But instinct won't be denied. My self-control collapsed.

Between a series of grunts and moans I managed to gasp, "Don't tease me! I need you now!" I accompanied my plea with urgent rocking motions against his rigid body and by digging my nails into his back. His will power evaporated too and he quickly withdrew his cock making me gasp again as his thickness eased past my pussy lips and was then rammed home once again - and again.

As the rhythm increased in pace we were both panting and moaning in time with our fucking. He slid his hands under my shoulders and pinned me to him as his cock assaulted my cunt. I could feel his balls slapping against my anus -- the first time I had felt this and that made it even more erotic. I revelled in being fucked and encouraging him to fuck me harder and faster as my passion climbed and climbed until I became a helpless slave to my addicted body.

The bedroom seemed to fade away at the same time as the burning desire between my legs became ever more intense. We'd been fucking for long minutes - or maybe hours. Time had lost meaning for us. We existed only here in our incestuous coupling; brother fucking sister; sister fucking brother.

It didn't - couldn't - last of course. His slapping balls became tighter and I felt his cock swell even more as initial orgasmic tremors started to expand from the centre of my cunt to take over the whole of my wanton body. I cried out, jerked and screamed as I felt him make a series of violent thrusts ever deeper into me as he unloaded his pent-up desire. I felt the spasms as he spurted his sperm-laden semen into his sister. I cried out again with lust, with satisfaction, with love.

I lost count of the number of whole body spasms he suffered as he planted his incestuous seed into me. My body responded in kind meeting him thrust for thrust. I had no control. All I could do was to react to his power with strength of my own, matching him thrust for thrust as we both came like we never had before -- pure uninhibited lusty fucking. It was delicious.

In the aftermath we clung to each other breathing heavily, amazed at what had happened. Neither of us realised that sex could be this good. Eventually we returned to the real world, realising the full extent of what we had just done.

"Hey little sister..." Ed said, smiling down at me.

"Hey big brother..." I replied, a new light shining in my eyes.

Then we both just looked at each other, cuddled up to keep warm and, revelling in out new-found deep satisfaction, we soon fell asleep.

To be continued...