All Comments on 'Sisters, by Any Other Names'

by neuroparenthetical

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I tried reading this and it simply just got dumber and dumber. Wouldn't want a relationship like described in this rambling, just totally stupid and totally weird. No end to a non-lucid relationship that will be self-deprecating on all fronts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the anal tag... saved me from 14 pages of disappointment and closeted men.

ImagineDinosaursImagineDinosaursabout 1 year ago

It is a highly concentrated text that can only be consumed in small quantities, like medicine. I'll write comments as I consume this text by pieces, because, if it were ingested all at once, it would likely knock me out.

The writer's world of associations is stunningly rich. Reminds me of Woody Allen. The portraits of two sisters are very vivid (I loved the angry bunny image). The beginning was a pleasant read and the value proposition is clear - yup, I expect to see sex with two non identical twins. (to be continued)

ImagineDinosaursImagineDinosaursabout 1 year ago

What would be the world like if the sex drive for both men and women were amplified by a factor of three? They would have difficulty focusing on doing their daily activities. All they would want to think about sex, talk about sex and have sex. This story is a bit like this utopia of sex-drive-amplified world.

If it were a magic world where a reader could have three wishes, I would wish:

1) make it a gradually escalating affair. The story goes from an embarrassed kiss on the forehead to nuclear sex apocalypse in no time at all.

2) make the seduction of the twin sister a problem that is waaay more difficult to solve. The more difficult and risky the solution, the more fun. C'mon, they were not even trying. It was so easy-peasy. I have no doubt that the characters of the story are intelligent. Wouldn't they enjoy a bit of challenge?

3) make about 50 percent of the story not about sex. Characters would feel so much more valuable and enjoyable if they would seriously care, let's say, about winning in a sailing competition, or remodeling a house, or catching a jewel thief, or something else, not just sex.

Now, three aspects that I enjoyed the most:

1) very rich language used throughout 50 thousand words of text that is narrowly focused on sex. It's quite impressive that the author managed to maintain this kind of diversity;

2) sister's characters that are different and are used as a contrast to each other.

3) author's sticking to his guns. This is the kind of taste, this is the kind of style, this is the kind of story - take it or leave it. It is very consistent. I am sure it will find its fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was great.

I found the mix of sex and non-sex perfectly fine. This is a porn.

I liked the 3 characters. All three characters got some moments. I really enjoy that the male was loving, controlling and willing to play along at different points. I really appreciate that he is both the dom and doesn't have to always be the dom.

Great job. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous