Sisters, by Any Other Names

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"And two more for delaying things," Maxine said. She didn't seem winded at all; it was a credit to her healthy lifestyle.

SMACK!

SMACK!

The spanks themselves finally got to my petite girlfriend. Her ass was bright red, and her muffled grunts and cries sounded genuine. Maxine gave her a moment to settle down, lest she miss the answer.

"Our default for you, little Cucky-poo, is a plug and panties. You forgot the panties. Honestly, it's baffling. You're practically obsessed with them once you've got them in hand -- so to speak -- and then you plum forget. At this point I'm beginning to think you just like getting spanked every day.

"And you know what that means," she threatened.

"Yes, Mistress," Sam sniffled.

"Oh, you do, do you?" Maxine countered.

"It means you'll have to find a different punishment for me, Mistress," Sam said. "Something harsher."

Maxine's hand dipped back beneath Sam's plug. Sam cooed in surprise.

"That's right, Cucky-poo," she said, "and so the battle of the mistress and the bitch would rage on. You do have a certain cunning; I can't deny it. Perverted little sluts like you are always trying to trick their mistresses into giving them 'punishments' that get them off. Frankly, it's exhausting. If you can't find a way to remember your training, I think I'm going to start selling your ass to college sports teams. I deserve some kind of compensation for my trouble, and if it's not obedience from my bitch, it's going to be something else."

"Yes, Mistress," Sam replied. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll try to do better, Mistress."

Maxine withdrew her hand and gave Sam's ass a few taps. "You're wise not to promise anything concrete. Broken promises mean broken bitches. Will, you can stop now. Thank you for the assistance."

"Of course, Maxine," I said. "Any time."

She turned and smiled at me, then reached out and gave my cock another stroke. "Okay," she said, "We're behind schedule. Will, go ahead and get Cucky-poo all set up. Collar with arm restraints, ball gag, and let's keep the ankle cuffs on. Oh, and, you'll find a few pairs of 'fresh' panties in there too. Feel free to take a whiff before sticking one on her head -- though you'll be getting it from the source very soon.

"As for you," she said to Sam, giving her more taps on her bright-red ass cheeks, "no fibs to Will about how hard it is for you to breathe. Oxygen is a right, but comfort is a privilege. You're in a hole. We'll see what you can do to earn your way out of it once Will's serviced me and bred me. That's right, Cucky-poo: it's that time of the month. I have a good feeling. I think your boyfriend's finally going to knock your older sister up. Wouldn't that be nice? Then you can be my pregnancy slave, and then you can stay home and raise our baby while Will and I take those trips we've been talking about. Mmmm, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. How does that sound to you, little sis?"

"It sounds wonderful, Mistress," Sam said. "Thank you, Mistress." She sounded miserable. Everyone knew it was an act -- an act within an act, even. It didn't matter to me. My body was on fire. I was practically shaking from arousal.

The two of us got Sam up, and Maxine left her in my charge. She casually began undressing herself right there in the living room, chatting away like we were an old married couple.

"Oh," she said, "I didn't tell Cucky-poo about my date!"

I'd just attached the collar to Sam's neck -- expensive leather, just like the ankle cuffs -- and was getting ready to fasten her arms behind her. I felt her silent question to me - did she really go on a date? -- and I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"No idea," I told her. "I barely know if I'm dreaming or not."

"Pretty little thing," Maxine said, shimmying off her tight jeans. "Long, chestnut hair. Big, hazel eyes. Innocent face. Sporty, girl-next-door look; she probably played field hockey in high school. I can picture her in the uniform; I hope she kept it. Fresh and clean. Great smile."

I stole a glance and saw the back of Maxine's brushed-metal-blue thong, trimmed with black lace. It framed her pale ass cheeks perfectly. I strained to see if there was plug underneath, but I just couldn't tell. She bent back up and stripped off her layered shirts. She hadn't worn a bra.

She turned around and flashed me her pale breasts. Her nipples weren't fully erect, but they still poked out a little from her perky mounds. She caught me staring, and was very pleased with herself that she'd distracted me from my work.

"I am a little worried how she'll react when I tell her about you and Will, Cucky-poo," she said. "I do hope she's open-minded. It's high time you got triple-penetrated by me and two of my lovers." She sighed, pausing to contemplate life's mysteries. I tore my eyes away, knelt down, and retrieved the ball gag.

Sam was being a good bitch for both of us, which, for the moment, meant defeated passivity. She stood there, her body language radiating humiliation and submission, letting me truss her up like a bad little piggy. Like me, she was on fire from head to toe; there was only so much pretending she could do. I could smell her arousal, but in my trance, I was more interested in smelling Maxine.

"It is a conundrum," Maxine mused. "Obviously you need to be humbled by two femcocks and a real one. Will's such a good little boy that I can hardly deny him your asshole, but I know how much you love his cock back there, you shameless anal whore. What you deserve is punishment dildos in your pussy and ass while Will skull fucks you. But then there's the question of my needs. Why should I do so much work when I'd much rather suffocate you with my kitty and my asshole?"

I stuck the ball gag in Sam's mouth, freeing her from the burden of trying to think of something properly submissive to say to Maxine. Once it was inside, she grunted, pretending to make unintelligible words.

"Yes, that's just about as much wisdom as I expected from you, Cucky-poo," Maxine said. "Will, I'll let you finish up here, and then you can see whether the useless bitch remembers how to do the cuffle-shuffle. If not, I suppose you can drag her to the bedroom with you. Make sure you're naked when you get there. You know I like you like that while you worship me."

"Of course, Maxine," I replied. "Anything you want."

She walked over to me and claimed my ass with her right hand while tugging my shirt sleeve with her left. I turned and leaned down, offering myself up for another possessive kiss and more hints. The kiss lasted a long time, and she made it loud and sloppy. She wanted Sam to know.

"There's one of those silly voice box toys in the bag," she whispered in my ear. "Check it, make sure it's working, and make sure it stays in Sam's hand; that's one of your jobs today. Tell her it's her safe word substitute. It should be plenty loud."

"Okay, babe," I said without thinking. I kissed her cheek, and for a brief moment, Maxine's character broke. I saw the swirl of emotions she was doing her best to hide.

"Sam," I asked, "are you going to be okay here for a minute?"

"Mmmph-hmmph," she said, still sounding completely defeated.

Maxine shot me a look. I pleaded for sympathy.

"Kitchen?" I asked.

"Okay," she said. "Oh, by the way, Cucky-poo, her name's Jennifer."

We left Sam in the living room to have a private moment. When Maxine had broken character, she'd also broken my trance. I'd started to think, which wasn't great. When we got the kitchen, I did my best to walk the tightrope between fantasy and reality.

"Babe," I said, "you know I love you... in a way. Right?"

She chuckled halfheartedly at her own words from the prior day echoed back to her. "In a way, yes, I know you do, Will."

"Okay," I said. "So... are you okay? What's your safe word? Mine's 'rutabaga,' incidentally. I'm all-in for Sam today, but you never know what might happen. I also want to be all-in for you, if those two things can both happen at once. I don't know if they can."

Her brown eyes got wet. They were hard to look at. She stroked my faced tenderly; I slipped my arms around her waist, almost able to ignore her near-nakedness. My cock still twitched against her stomach.

"What I really want is to just pretend you're my boyfriend for a while," she said.

"Sam would let you do that any time, Maxine."

"I know. It can't happen like that today, though, Will -- so, no, you can't be all-in for both of us. She's going to get what she wants, because she always does -- but she's going to get it on my terms. She needs to be put in her place. She needs to know that I'm in charge."

"You're doing a great job at that," I said. "'Jennifer,' huh? Really getting everything out your system."

"Not hardly," she said, forcing a wan smile below her wet eyes, "but it's a start. I know it's mean, but I think she'll understand.

"You're doing great, too, by the way," she said. "And my safe word is... 'chantry,' I guess. No idea why. 'Chantry.' 'Chantry.' 'Chantry.' Have to remember it now."

"'Chantry,'" I repeated. "I'll remember."

"'Rutabaga,'" she said. "I thought the fewer syllables, the better?"

"It's got a distinctive cadence," I said. "Works even when muffled. Roo-nuh-ay-huh! See? Like that."

She laughed. It made me feel better. "I do," she said. "Hanh-hee! That works well enough too, right?"

"It does."

"Bit of a crash course last night," she admitted, "but I just couldn't talk about it with Sam -- even though she would've been the best teacher, hands down."

"I understand completely. Bartender?"

"Sex shop cashier," she said. "I lucked out and it was a college girl. Not my type, but super friendly and helpful. Piercings and tattoos as far as the eye could see. Not a Jennifer. Holly."

"Yeah, I tend to only like that in hentai," I replied. "Keep the cartoonishness in cartoons."

She patted my chest. "Believe it or not, that might be a TMI moment. Let's quit while we're ahead, and before ignoring Sam switches over from being kinky to being shitty. Since we're here, though... hook me up with a piece of chocolate?"

"Seriously?"

"I need to relax a little," she said, "but that does mean you need to make sure I stay in charge. Will you do that?"

"I will," I said. "So...?"

"Whatever Sam had last week," she said. "I've got a few inches and pounds on her, and no booze this time. It should work out."

"So, a quarter of what you had last week," I said with a smile.

"Shit," she said, putting a few pieces together.

"Yeah," I agreed.

I got a quarter-piece from our stash, and then got a fun idea. I slipped it onto my tongue and returned to Maxine, who was waiting expectantly near the kitchen table. I put my arms around her waist again and gave her a coy look. She returned a confused one.

"Kiss me, babe," I said.

She accepted it on faith, and we closed the distance. I pressed my tongue forward insistently, and she opened up. She figured out the rest in a hurry, accepting my offering with a small, satisfied moan. She stroked my cock through my bottoms some more, and I caressed her ass.

"Okay," she said, tapping my chest. "Go panty our bitch and get her safe word sorted. I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Before we fully separated, she took a whiff of the air and smiled. "Lavender always makes me horny," she said. "Horny and relaxed. She's still a sneaky witch, but it's hard not to be flattered that she knows so much about me."

"I know exactly what you mean," I said. I gave her naked back a parting stroke, then moved past her, back towards the living room.

I wish I could offer a grand summation -- a thesis and a defense -- for why that was the moment. I still can't. All I can do is tell you that it was: that's when I knew that I genuinely wanted to make love to my girlfriend's sister.

If Sam had so much as moved a muscle, she'd hidden it well. She was all-in, too, even though Maxine was right that she was the one getting everything she wanted.

"Mommy and Daddy needed some private time," I told her in a condescending voice. "Have to keep the spark alive even with little imps underfoot."

As it turned out, Maxine had put three pairs of her used panties in the bag. I fished out a pair of pink bikinis with a bow on the front. They had the most coverage, which I decided made them the best pair to humiliate Sam. They were pungent -- so much so that I didn't feel the need to bring them to my nose.

I slid them over Sam's hair and adjusted them until a good patch of fabric was right next to her nose, but not covering it. I was in charge of making sure she didn't suffocate. Next came the voice box toy. It had a few buttons; I tried them all. Every single one played the same pre-recorded sound clip.

"I'm a cucky bitch who can't handle her shit!" it blared out. It was very clearly Maxine's voice, doing a venomous impression of her younger sister. Sam and I both jumped the first time it played; it was, indeed, very loud. After three more tests, I stuck it in her hand, and made sure she could hit at least one of the buttons reliably.

"That's your safe word if you can't talk for any reason," I told her, tapping the ball gag. "If you can, I strongly recommend you use the same one. If that's too much, though, 'perchance' still works. Heavy emphasis on the second syllable, like always."

It was an internet thing. I'd never asked for details. She'd offered up the absurd wisdom that "It's because you can't just say, 'Perchance.'" She'd found it quite funny. I'd felt like I'd been born to the wrong generation.

I stripped everything off and tossed it on the ground. I figured Sam was going to be on cleanup and laundry duty at some point. My cock wasn't fully erect, but it was glad to be free.

Sam was very bad at the "cuffle-shuffle," as Maxine had called it. Since I had a very important date to keep, I scooped up my trussed-up little pixie without much effort and carried her to the bedroom. Maxine was all set up and waiting. She had a pillow under her head and another under her butt, and had positioned herself so that her bare, smooth, untanned pussy and asshole were just off the edge of the bed. She wasn't wearing a plug after all; her asshole looked very tight, though it can be hard to judge.

I tossed my cargo next to her older sister. "How do you want her?" I asked.

"Tough call," she replied. "She's such a pervert. She gets off on everything. Just leave her there, a bit away. Leave a little something to her imagination -- although that's just as perverted as the rest of her. There really is no disciplining some bitches."

"Well, put her out of your mind for now, babe," I said. "Let's take care of you."

I crawled on the bed and laid on my side, not wanting to telegraph dominance by looming over Maxine. She turned and smiled at me.

"I want this to be good for you," I said in a low voice. "Any hints?"

"Such a good boy," she said. "I don't want to overwhelm you, though. Sam's your slut. I'm your queen. You can kiss and lick my asshole, but that's it back there. Go exploring for my G-spot after a few minutes. No biting, no ramming, no hardcore sucking to overload me. Worship me. If I want intensity, I'll take control of your head."

"Not overwhelming at all," I said. "I love a woman who knows how she likes things."

"I really hope I can cum," she said, "but, well..."

"I completely understand, babe," I said. "Don't hesitate to use your safe word."

She turned to look at the ceiling and chuckled. "Safe word while getting my kitty licked," she said. "God, I would never live that down."

I should've pressed the issue, but I didn't. Instead, I grabbed a pillow for my knees, crawled off the bed, and settled in between my new queen's legs. I moved in close and inhaled her scent; it was just as indescribable as it had been the previous week, and no less powerful. I knew I was going to be able to describe flavors very soon -- tastes, rather than just smells. I sank deeper into the trance and the fantasy. I moved in, and I began to worship my girlfriend's sister's asshole.

I couldn't resist it, even though it wasn't the main course. I kept to Maxine's instructions and offered virtually no pressure with my tongue. I kissed tenderly, then licked gently. Sometimes I tickled with the tip and quick flicks. My hands didn't grab anywhere. Instead, I stroked Maxine's legs and ass with my fingertips. I remembered that she wasn't ticklish, but nevertheless had liked her feet being tickled. It was a good guess. Maxine seemed happy, though ready for me move my mouth and tongue slightly north. I caught a glimpse of her hands on her breasts. She had both nipples held lightly between thumb and forefinger was cupping herself with her palms. She'd slowly, rhythmically move her perky mounds up and towards each other before letting gravity take them down and away again.

Maxine was creamier than Sam; I discovered that very quickly. She was also freshly showered, which spoke to her lunch date having been a fantasy. Her flavor was mild, but teased contradictions. She was a bit earthy and grassy, but also tangy. She wasn't spicy at all. She also didn't flow freely like Sam did; after a minute of kissing and licking, she was coated in my saliva far more so than her own cream, which slowly oozed down squarely to her asshole. If I'd wanted to avoid tasting her, I could've succeeded for the most part. I had no compunctions, though. Every now and then I'd gather some up with my tongue, giving her tight backdoor another thrill. Maxine seemed to like the occasional surprise. I'd lick all the way up to her clit -- bigger than Sam's, though not by much. Unlike her nipples, it didn't poke out. It swelled and throbbed, growing bigger in two dimensions, but hardly at all in the third.

"Oh, he's so good," Maxine sighed. I took the compliment, even though it was for Sam's perverse benefit. "He follows instructions, and he knows how to restrain himself. You could learn a lot from him, Cucky-poo, if only you could stop being so selfish."

Sam groaned an apology into her gag. I didn't look at her. I was too focused on other things.

One thing I knew for certain was that I wanted Maxine to lose the tan. With an eyeful of nothing but her untanned pussy and ass, I could tell her natural skin tone would really do it for me. In fact, vague images ran through my mind of her with paler skin and basically every single hair color I could think of: jet black, mousy brown, chestnut, auburn, red, and all the many shades of blonde -- including her current one. Every new hair color was like a different version of her, and, in my pussy-scent haze, I conjured up fleeting, inchoate personalities for each of them. Each one was a sky castle with no foundation -- eminently dreamlike. I wanted to fuck them all.

I slipped a finger inside of her; she cooed in pleasure. I slid it in slowly, curling it upwards and searching for the spot. After five tries at different depths, Maxine's whole pelvis let me know I'd hit the goldmine. She didn't spare any words for Sam. Her voice got low, and her noises got primal.

"One more in there, baby," she grunted out.

I obliged, and the second trip was more difficult than the first. She was squeezing hard; her muscle strength and control were amazing. Try as I might, I couldn't keep my two fingers right next to each other. I didn't fight back, though; I knew she didn't want that. I found the spot again and resumed the rhythmic massage. Not long after that, it was time.

"Sloppy bulldog on the clitty, baby," she ordered. "Fuckin' slobber me."

I obeyed, doing my best to follow every instruction at once. I licked with abandon, but tried not to add too much more pressure. I fought every instinct to speed up the internal massage or start finger-fucking her for real. I also desperately wanted to bring my other hand -- my other fingers -- up to her asshole, but I kept tickling her taut, powerful cheek instead.