Sisters, by Any Other Names

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine came happily; that's the best word for it. Her climactic noises were breaths and sighs by turn, and the sighs were high and bright -- quite the contrast to the grunts I'd been drawing out from her G-spot. She crushed my fingers, but not my head. Her legs stayed spread, and her toned muscles only betrayed a hint of a flutter.

When she was done, she reached down and gently urged my mouth away from her clit.

"Fingers out slow," she said. "Then just rim me for a while. Nice and easy. Nice and slow. Let me come down."

"Yes, Maxine," I replied.

She patted my head before I headed further south again. "Such a good boy."

Maxine seemed to enjoy the post-cum rim job, but her ulterior motive soon became apparent. She wanted to spend some more quality time with Sam.

"You know," she said lazily, "I've been thinking about us -- me, Will, and the baby. I know it's a big thing for the cuck to be the girlfriend or the boyfriend -- or the husband, or the wife -- but I just can't see a way around it. For the baby, for the traveling to other countries... I think Will and I are going to have to get married, Cucky-poo."

Sam dutifully moaned and groaned like she'd been stabbed in the heart.

"Now now," Maxine said, "you had your chances. You could've proposed. You could've locked it down. Secretly, you wanted this to happen. You want to be demoted -- not even a cuck anymore. What would be your new title? Nanny-bitch? Cum Dump? Obviously if I take trips by myself or with my other lovers, I want to make sure my Will has one -- a cum dump, that is. One reliable cum dump so we don't have to keep testing everybody all the time -- just me, when I come home, since I'll be having lots of foreign fun. That way Will won't have to use condoms, either -- though we all know that butt fucking is your BC of choice, Cum Dump. Hmmm. I think I like 'Cucky-poo' better. It's just more fun to say. We'll workshop it."

Sam whimpered some more. I detected hints of real frustration -- sexual frustration. Maxine seemed intent on making her suffer for real however she could. Denying her sexual attention did seem like the only surefire way to do it.

"Okay, Will," Maxine sighed. "I want to kiss you while you breed me, so go wash out that magic mouth of yours. Do it quickly. Don't ruin the mood."

"Yes Maxine," I said. I got to my feet and scurried to the bathroom. I tried not to look at Sam on my way there. I didn't have the bandwidth.

I brushed, gargled, and washed my face in record time. I also made a mental note that, quite unlike Sam, Maxine wasn't a huge fan of her own juices -- or maybe just her own asshole. I was building my new understanding of her piece by piece, and trying to not force anything to make sense as a larger whole.

When I returned, Maxine had moved up on the bed. She seemed pensive. I couldn't help but see Sam, too, even though I wasn't trying to look at her. She looked pathetic, still laying on her side. There didn't seem to be much fight in her.

"Anything wrong, babe?" I asked Maxine.

"Not really," she said. "Thank you for being so quick -- and nothing against you, Will, but I think I've changed my mind. I very much prefer missionary for breeding, but you know, I think Cucky-poo needs a front-row seat. I think she needs to see the very moment you get me pregnant up close."

"Ah," I said. "Makes sense."

"I'll start un-trussing our little piggy," she said. "You go fetch the pink 'CUCK' collar from the bag. You know how hard it is to find dedicated cuckquean gear? I could barely even find any online!"

"I'm happy to do some searching later if you want, babe," I offered.

"Aw," she said. "That would be very sweet, Will. Thank you. Go on, now. Quick quick."

I started scurrying again -- that time, to the living room. I decided to bring the whole bag into the bedroom and then rifle through it there. When I got back, Maxine had Sam up on her knees, having released her from the combination collar-and-cuffs contraption. Her gaze was locked squarely onto her still-gagged sister.

"Free hands are a privilege, too, Cucky-poo," she said sternly. "If you use them right while Will gets me pregnant, to make me feel good, you might get to keep them free longer. If you get naughty, well..."

Sam nodded her head frantically, stretching her arms and rubbing her wrists. She didn't seem too much worse for the wear. The voice box toy was beside her, still unused since our tests.

I dropped the bag and found the collar. I retrieved it and offered it to Maxine.

"Oh no," she said with a smile, "technically she's your cuck and my bitch. Go ahead and collar her."

"Okay," I said. "Sam, off the bed, over here, on your knees."

Sam traversed on the bed as much as she could, still hobbled by the linked ankle cuffs. She made it down gracelessly, but soon settled into a submissive kneeling position in front of me. Her face was very close to my cock, and my cock liked that a lot. It was disappointed she was still gagged. The rest of me couldn't quite ignore how ridiculous she looked with a pair of pink panties on her head serving as the world's crappiest luchador mask.

Sam looked up at me, and I simply could not read her. It was hard not to smile just because of those panties.

"So, Sam," I said, "are you ready to watch me get your big sister pregnant?"

Her shoulders slumped. "Mmmph-hmmm," she answered, nodding her head.

"After that, it's nine or ten months of being Maxine's pregnancy slave. That's going to involve a lot of extra work. Are you sure you're ready for that responsibility?"

She shrugged.

"Well, at least you're honest. If I were you, I'd start reading parenting books too. As a matter of fact, we should do some research on how to get you to lactate. I want my baby breastfed exclusively. It's much healthier -- and hey, your boobs will probably get bigger!"

Whether that one stung her for real or not, I couldn't tell. She certainly acted like it had.

"Okay," I said, "chin up. Don't make a fuss."

She obeyed, and I leaned down to collar her. I made sure her hair didn't catch, adjusted the pink leather until the all-caps lettering was centered in front, then tightened it up.

"Good girl," I said, and patted her cheek.

Maxine cleared her throat. She didn't sound happy. My attention snapped to her.

"She didn't earn that," Maxine said. "Don't indulge her. That was barely worth a 'good cuck' or a 'good bitch.' I know you love her slutty asshole, Will, but don't forget the pecking order, here."

"Sorry, Maxine" I said. "Old habits."

"Mmmm," she said. "I forgive you. Let's get her up here and in position."

Sam got a pillow under her head, and Maxine's pussy right above it. Maxine went down into doggy and showed both of us the benefits of yoga. Her back arched beautifully, and her legs spread out until her lips were brushing against the ball gag.

"You know, that's just a waste," Maxine said. "Ungag her. I want her worshiping my kitty while you breed it. Put that sassy mouth of hers to real use for a change."

"Yes, Maxine." I bent down and removed the gag. Sam swallowed a few times, cleared her throat, and shifted her stiff jaw around. I snuck my hands down and gave her a light massage; I knew it wouldn't help much, but I did feel a little guilty.

"I don't feel that tongue, bitch," Maxine sang out in warning.

I patted Sam's cheeks and let her get to work. I lubed up my cock, stroking it to full hardness. Despite having had the massager inside of me all day, I'd never gotten there. I'd been more worried about Maxine's happiness than about my own sexual pleasure; that had held true whether I'd been in the haze or overthinking everything.

I was still a horny pervert, though, and I'd been teasing my own prostate for hours. I watched Sam obediently worship Maxine's pussy, and that did it. I was hard in seconds. I spread the remainder of the lube onto Maxine's lips with a feather touch, and moved in to cuck my girlfriend with her own sister.

We'd been building it up for Sam; I didn't think either Maxine or I were feeling it as a portentous moment. The fetish wasn't doing much for me, and because of that, all the individual pieces that should have been incredibly hot were fizzling out. Having Sam service Maxine was hot. Both of them were hot. Being in a threesome with two hot girls -- and sisters, at that -- was, to belabor the point, also hot.

It was good enough for my cock. For the rest of me, it was merely okay.

I moved in and rubbed Maxine's perfect spinal arch. I took a moment to appreciate her muscle tone and flexibility.

"I'm ready for you, baby," Maxine said. "You can get a good grip for leverage. Need that cock and cum as deep as possible. Just make sure you don't forget who you're fucking."

"I'm making love to my queen," I told her, "not fucking my slut."

"Oh, god, you are a charmer," she groaned, "but charm's not a cock."

Her hips were already moving; I hoped that meant that Sam was doing a good job, and that, more importantly, Maxine was enjoying the girl-on-girl portion of her fantasy. I didn't know if she'd truly abstained from it since the real Jennifer -- three or more years ago, by my rough math. It would have made for the better story.

I gripped Maxine's hip with one hand and used the other to steady my cock. I sussed out her rhythm and moved in slowly. My cock didn't enjoy the grace period that my first finger had; Sam already had her older sister's internal muscles working. I had to push the head in; Maxine released a short "oh!" when I did. After that, I gripped her other hip. The lube switched from a liability to an asset, and I was able to force my manhood deeper inside of the relentlessly-squeezing canal of muscles protecting Maxine's womb.

"Jesus, Sam," she said, dropping the mean-spirited nickname for the very first time. "How do you fit this thing inside of you?"

"By being a total slut, Mistress," Sam replied from beneath us, still offering her sister light touches with her fingertips all across her flanks. I wasn't sure Maxine had heard, but it helped me to believe that Sam was having a good time.

My cock and I both took the compliment. It swelled inside of her, momentarily defying the crushing heat all around it. After that, though, I started getting into my own head. Maxine's desire to be treated tenderly was pushing up hard against her ungodly strength and muscle control. I felt that if I didn't fuck her hard, I might not be able to fuck her at all. I was already trying my best not to put a death grip on her hips or ass, but I found myself needing that leverage to keep thrusting into her. Her tight asshole was taunting me constantly, begging to be played with and violated. The fetishes we were deep into -- seven inches deep -- were a cheap distraction from my true passions and perversions. I wanted Sam and Maxine to be in love. I wanted Maxine's ass. I wanted her tanned skin to lighten. I wanted to massage her, to spank her, to grab and yank her platinum-blonde hair like a leash, and to whisper utterly filthy things in her ear.

If not for the massager in my ass, I wasn't even sure I'd be able to cum.

Maxine's hips were rocking and she was getting quiet -- both signs that she was enjoying the ride. The problem was me. I never stopped fucking, but I had a moment of crisis. I was tempted to use my safe word and call everything off. I felt wrong. I felt untrue to myself.

For the third or fourth time in the story, I invite you to judge me. I probably made the wrong choice again.

I let go of Maxine's hips and leaned forward, hunching myself over her like a dog. I braced myself in front and lowered myself down slowly, letting her adjust to the reality of some of my weight on top of her. Her back was arched so much that it was difficult for me to use it for support. I needed to get my mouth close to her ear, though. I couldn't say what I wanted to say aloud, to the room. I needed it to be intimate.

"Baby," I whispered. "Baby, I love you so much. I want us to get married. I want us to start a family. Relax, for me, baby. Let my cock deep inside of you. Let me love you. Let me breed you."

Maxine didn't squeak, sigh, or moan, but I felt the change. Her hips slowed. Her back straightened. She lowered herself down so that she was prone atop her sister. I could feel my balls on Sam's panty-covered forehead and nose. Maxine submitted to me, in a way. She stopped crushing my cock. She let me press her down into Sam, the pillow, and the bed. I found her hands with mine and laced our fingers together. My cock sank into her another inch, and I bottomed out. That made both of us groan together.

She turned her head so I could see her in profile. Tears were rolling down from her eyes onto a wide smile -- serene, perhaps, and possibly stoned. I kissed her cheek tenderly, over and over again, as I made love to her with short, rutting strokes. My cock barely withdrew. I was pushing, more than fucking, keeping my swollen cockhead as close to her womb as possible. I felt the massager acutely; my prostate had swollen enough to trigger the final feedback loop.

"I love you," I whispered between kisses. "You're my good girl, and I love you."

I came buckets inside of her, bending her rules with a powerful grip on her hands as I did. The awkward position somehow enhanced the experience; I came longer, and the massager didn't make my prostate sting or burn like it usually did. Instead, it lived up to its name. It teased me and kept me shuddering, coaxing forth a final dose of my seed into my girlfriend's sister.

Maxine didn't cum in the normal way -- not right away. The look on her face was still priceless and beautiful. Receiving my cum gave her primal joy, and I could tell that the edible had broken down some kind of a barrier. It was only some time later that Sam's relentless efforts showed me her sister's "O" face -- another clitoral orgasm, enhanced by what remained of my erection inside her warm canal. The shuddering hastened its departure; it was exhausted from both effort and abuse.

Suddenly, I was just as exhausted as my flaccid cock. I felt like I could fall asleep atop Maxine and Sam, awkwardness be damned. Maxine stirred, though, and I fought through my inner complaints. I pushed myself up, and then away. I rubbed by cock all over the pink panties Sam still wore on her head. Maxine rolled over and put a pillow behind her head; with some residual stiffness, Sam dutifully changed positions to keep eating the creampie I'd left behind.

"You can sodomize her if you want," Maxine said dreamily. "Sooooo anal." She was definitely high, and, at the risk of flattering both myself and Sam, a little cum drunk too.

I patted Sam's pink butt and made my way to the nightstand. I grabbed a big bottle of water and took a swig. I offered it to Maxine, who leaned up slowly and accepted it. After she was done, she handed it back, and I got Sam's attention.

"May I, Mistress?" she asked.

"Yeah," Maxine said simply. She tried to wave her arm, but didn't quite manage it.

Sam shuffled up to kneeling and took the bottle. After she was finished, she handed it back to me, and then went right back to her work.

Once I returned it to the small shelf, I made my way over to Maxine. I snuggled next her, stroked her face, and kissed her forehead.

"Everything good?" I asked.

She nodded and sighed. "Yeah," she said, and I believed her. "You were good. Sorry. High. You can suck. I like it."

I wriggled down and found her right breast. It became my whole world, because I was simply too tired to think or worry about anything else. I closed my eyes, and my head got heavy. I suckled until I couldn't even do that, then fell back onto a pillow and drifted away.

*********

I woke to the sight of Sam suckling on Maxine; it was such a simple thing, but it righted my ship. All the conflict I'd felt was gone; so were the panties and collar from Sam's face and neck, respectively. That definitely helped. I repositioned myself and latched back on to Maxine's breast. She brought her arm around and began to pet me. My right hand found Sam's left on her sister's taut belly, mere inches above her bare mound. We touched and teased each other, and her. I was semi-erect, but felt no urgency.

"Lower," Maxine whispered.

Sam and I performed silent teamwork like black magic, suckling all the while. She stayed near the clit while I lightly caressed Maxine's smooth lips. My arm was longer. It all made sense.

We took our time. Maxine's hips started moving; her hand pressed my mouth into her chest, flattening her breast below it, and I assumed she was doing the same to Sam. She performed the same motion she had while I'd eaten her, pushing me up and forward and then letting me sink back down again.

"Big spoon," she whispered huskily. "Lube."

I detached from her breast and found the bottle. Even though my insides ached a bit -- a sign that I'd cum recently, and not, say, hours prior -- my cock was eagerly responding to the new vibe. Sam gave Maxine room to roll onto her side. I adjusted some pillows, then moved in to fulfill my role.

I felt one of Sam's hands near Maxine's wet opening, offering my cock guidance and assistance. It was still a small challenge to penetrate her, but after that, I sank in to the hilt. I groaned my satisfaction; she gave a breathy grunt. She clearly wanted me pressed tightly into her from behind, and I wanted that just as much. I reveled in the abundance of skin-to-skin contact. My hands instinctively found her breasts and erect nipples.

I saw Sam; she was locked in on Maxine. Her face was a delicate concerto of ideas and emotions; she was communicating volumes to her sister without a word. I saw love, happiness, encouragement, coyness, lust, and even wonder. All three of us were in a beautiful moment, and we knew it. I was making love to Maxine, and the two sisters' connection with each other was exactly what I needed.

"Be sweet to me, Will," Maxine begged. I knew exactly what she meant.

"I love you," I whispered to her between soft, loving kisses -- neck, shoulder, behind the ear, even the cheek when I stretched. "Just relax and let us take care of you, baby. We love you. Good girl."

The moans I drew forth from her were more than sexual; I knew I was tending to more than one need, and that knowledge filled me with a hearthfire's warmth. Sam was both hypnotized and over the moon. I saw her silently ask her older sister's permission, and I felt Maxine give it. Sam slid towards her; I felt one of her hands caressing Maxine's clit and pussy -- and occasionally brushing my tightening sack - while I saw the other stroking her face. Sam moved in for the kiss. Just before that fateful contact, I saw years of love and desire. I saw the last hint of fear, and intense vulnerability. Then I saw my girlfriend's eyes close, lost to incestuous bliss that transcended the sexual, much like my own coupling with Maxine did. Sam was getting something she desperately needed, and I believed with all my heart that Maxine was too.

"We love you," I whispered again. "We love you so much. You're such a good girl for letting us love you."

Everything was perfect; I moved my arms to lock Maxine into me, just like I so often did with Sam, and then the two of us came together; Sam's diligent fingers down below made sure of it. I knew I didn't have much cum to give her, but I felt like I gave her everything. It was long, slow, and smooth for both of us, and Sam drank up the positive energy we radiated like she'd found an oasis in a desert. She kept kissing Maxine, but couldn't help the smile that appeared while she did. She also couldn't help that it looked a little smug and sneaky. It was just who she was. Ten percent, I'd have said - and that was a record. It was a testament to how much she loved her older sister.