Sisters, by Any Other Names

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their makeout session ended. Sam's eyes opened, and immediately began communicating love and devotion again.

"You don't have to," Maxine told her.

"I want to," Sam replied.

"Good girl," she told her.

Sam beamed so hard her eyes got wet, and she slid herself down to begin cleaning both of us. I moved my arms so that Maxine could better move hers. I caressed her entire naked body, and she reached to pet Sam's head.

"You have my permission to touch yourself," she told her younger sister. "You can make yourself cum once. That's a good rule. Every time you eat one of Will's creampies out of me, you can touch yourself and cum once."

"Yes Mistress," Sam said. "Thank you, Mistress."

I kissed Maxine -- that time, a bit more playfully. "That means she's got one saved up, Maxine," I said. "Fair's fair."

"She does," Maxine agreed, patting my roving arm. "You can help her with that one later."

The two of us let Sam worship us; we were in no hurry to move on to something else. Pent up as my petite pixie was, she was able to bring herself off trivially while she worked. The fantasy we were slipping in and out of was still working for her. The realization made me shake my head in wonder; I made a joke about it to Maxine, and she found it equally amusing.

Eventually, we took another water break, and then headed to the bathroom together. The shower was a bit tight with three people in it, but it was worth it. Sam and I knelt down; I worshiped Maxine's asshole while Sam gave her pussy another pass, shoving her tongue in deeply to fetch even more of my cum. Maxine surprised us by turning around, and I tongued her clit to another small orgasm while Sam rimmed her.

Sam and I moved to wash our mouths out again, but Maxine stopped us.

"Kiss each other," she said.

We did, and Maxine pointedly supervised. Her hands strayed to her breasts. For a minute or more, we put on quite the show. The mix of flavors was mild, but heady. With an unusually passive tongue and clingy arms around my waist, Sam silently offered herself to me as a counterpoint to her sister. I accepted, kissing her and squeezing her roughly.

"Yeah," Maxine breathed.

Then it was time for food, so we put off brushing and gargling again.

For a time, we moved away from the fantasy. We were family and friends more than lovers, though in our nakedness we never fully forgot. Along with pizza, chips, and Moxie, there was teasing and fondling. Maxine did assert dominance once by forcing Sam to take her medicine -- cold, not hot. There was also a lot of dirty talk. Maxine stopped pretending to be shocked and offended by it. When Sam was a potty mouth, Maxine practically egged her on, calling her all sorts of filthy names, but never "Cucky-poo." She seemed to delight in recounting all the ways -- the very, very specific ways -- in which her younger sister was a sexual deviant. There was no shortage of material, and she covered quite the spread. Still, it always seemed to come back to anal sex. Maxine seemed fixated on it -- about Sam, specifically, loving it so much.

We brushed and gargled after that. I think Sam and I both made the mental note to stock up on toothpaste, brush heads, and mouthwash.

Back in the bedroom, Maxine was happy to take the lead again. We still weren't back into the cuckquean and bitch fantasy, but I could feel the tension building. Maxine and Sam were both all over me. Maxine's finger found my massager and began tapping it. Sam was caressing my cock and balls, very obviously trying to get me hard again. The lunch break had helped; I knew I could go another round.

"So," Maxine said, "it is true that Sam earned one orgasm that she hasn't collected, and I know how much you love her asshole. I want to see you butt fuck my little sister, Will. I want to see if she really does love it, or if she's just been messing with me this whole time."

My cock swelled in Sam's petite hands. My girlfriend smiled, and I could feel her getting excited -- both sexually, and like a puppy about to get walkies.

"How do you want us?" I asked.

Maxine smiled and nibbled my ear. "I want her face down, ass up on the bed. I want you to fuck her in the ass like a bitch."

Sam bounded away to fetch the lube and towels, returned to me in an instant, and then jumped onto the bed. Maxine grasped at the bottle.

"Let me."

She took the lube, squeezed a healthy amount into her hand, then tossed the bottle on the bed. She turned my body towards hers and caught me in a kiss. While we made out, she gave my cock and balls a lube massage, coaxing me to full hardness.

"You just do what you do," she said, breaking away. "I'll hunt for the best angles."

"Yes, Maxine," I replied with a smile. She smiled back. We walked towards Sam together. She was on all fours, but she apparently hadn't heard the details when Maxine had whispered them to me.

"Face down, ass up, Sammy," Maxine said. Sam rushed to move the pillows and comply. She was no yoga master, but she presented herself to me like a bitch in heat. She gripped the pillow below her head and settled in for a solid reaming. I was more than ready to give it to her.

I got up on the bed on my knees; Maxine caressed my ass, silently affirming that she wanted my attention to be on her sister. I didn't need much encouragement. I was a pervert, and I loved anal sex. As much as I wanted to claim Maxine's asshole for my own, Sam's was already my cock's property -- maybe even its primary residence -- and it always wanted to take a load off.

I withdrew the large plug, and Maxine gasped. She was right there next to me, stroking my ass and Sam's back.

"Jesus," she said.

Sam wiggled her ass proudly.

Maxine found the lube and offered it. I shrugged. "She used a suppository this morning," I said. "She's ready, and so am I. You could always tickle her down below."

"Can she cum just from anal?"

"Oh, I will today," Sam chimed in, wiggling her ass yet again.

Maxine immediately swatted her.

"Mistress," Sam added.

"She does a lot," I said. "It's just as much a mental thing."

Maxine nodded. "So she can cum from her ass like a bitch because she's a huge, slutty pervert. Huh. Makes sense." She sounded a little disappointed, like she'd been hoping there was a trick to it.

We were sliding in and out again -- role playing one moment, being ourselves the next. It was strange, but I was finding that I preferred it to the full press. It was lazier and looser. If it had been fiction, it would've been bad for the readers, but a relief for the writers. I wasn't a screenwriter and director like Sam was; I didn't think Maxine was, either. We liked it lazy.

"Kiss me while I penetrate her," I said, loudly enough for Sam to hear.

Maxine's deep brown eyes flashed. She moved in and initiated a slow, sensual makeout session. I dug my hands into Sam's ass cheeks, using my thumbs to spread them and stretch her light brown pucker. I scooted forward, trying to line up my missile with its target blindly. I did okay, but it wasn't quite good enough. Sam whined and twerked. Maxine and I broke our kiss with a laugh, and looked down to where the action should have been starting.

"Okay," I said. "There we go."

The extended session with the long plug made my job easy. Penetration was still a hurdle, but a minor one. Maxine audibly reacted to witnessing it. I slid in slowly for her benefit, but only took the one thrust to bury myself completely. I looked down to see what Maxine was seeing for the first time. Sam's vulnerable asshole was stretched out around my cock, and that scene was framed by my large, strong hands having their way with her small, mostly-recovered cheeks.

Sam put on a show, too, but there was still some truth to her groans. She was a little overwhelmed, because she always was. She was also very happy she was finally getting fucked.

"Jesus," Maxine said again. I didn't call her out. It was sex, not the next great American novel. "How in the hell?"

"I'm a total slut, Mistress," Sam moaned. "I'm a total anal slut. I'm a butt slut. I'm Will's cocksleeve. I'm his personal anal fucktoy."

"Yes you are," Maxine said, and, though she tried, she couldn't fully switch over to condescension. She was still surprised -- and impressed.

"Practice, in other words," I said. "Sam had the discipline. You know all about that, babe."

Maxine shot me a look, and I played innocent. "You know -- all your diet and exercise routines. Lots of practice. Lots of discipline."

"Mmmm," she said. She decided to let me get away with it.

My cock was happy in its home, and I'd already begun properly sodomizing my girlfriend. I felt like I was in the opposite of the Goldilocks story; our first encounter had been 'just wrong,' and I'd had to improvise to push through it. Our second had been a beautiful extreme of love and connection. Skipping the bathroom fun -- a minor interlude, like a glass of water or milk for the protagonist - our third and current was exactly tailored to my favorite kinks. I loved fucking Sam in the ass, and having Maxine watch was absolutely doing it for me.

"It really helps to keep her in line," I said, thrusting all the while. "I understand deprivation and denial. It make sense. This way, though, everybody cums and still knows their place." I pointedly omitted how often Sam had her way with my ass.

Maxine rubbed my back and Sam's at the same time. She was hypnotized. "She's not just your cuck, Will," she said. "She's your bitch. I didn't know. She is one hundred percent your bitch."

Sam moaned out deliriously. That broke the spell on Maxine. She planted a quick, hard kiss on my cheek and scrambled down to where Sam's head lay on the pillow. For a moment, she was almost in doggy style herself, right next to her sister, and that drove me crazy. My jaw clenched, and I plowed into Sam harder, faster, and deeper. No longer worried Maxine might want to kiss me or whisper to me, I also let my posture go. I wasn't quite hunching over yet, but I was headed in that direction.

Maxine turned on her side and got in close. Sam turned her head to face her. Maxine reached out and stroked her younger sister's hair and cheek. The scene shifted from primally hot to tender and beautiful, even though I was sodomizing Sam so hard that I was starting to push and pull her whole body.

Maxine moved in and gave Sam light kisses on her lips. She should've whispered to her -- it would've made more sense -- but she wanted me to hear. She wanted to help. It struck me that I'd never seen her so considerate before. That almost made me laugh. Thankfully, I was a big enough pervert to stay focused on my selfish pleasure.

"You really are his bitch, Sammy," Maxine said, her eyes locked on to her sister's. "That makes me so happy. That means everything's going to work out."

Sam moaned again. I was fucking her stupid, and Maxine's attention -- slipping between sisterhood and the dominant fantasy - was only hastening her decline. She was in pixie-pervert heaven.

"When I'm not here, you're going to be Will's cum dump. Your mouth and ass are going to be available to him at all times - whenever he wants them, however he wants them, however often, however rough. You swallow every drop. You get plugged and keep it inside of you. You thank him for every load. You worship every part of him. Your tiny little titties are all his, too. You're his slave. You cook for him. You clean for him. You need practice for when the baby comes, after all. I'm definitely pregnant, Sammy. Will made love to my kitty and gave me a baby, and you're nothing but a cuck, a bitch, and a cum dump."

Sam and I both lost control. I released her ass cheeks, hunched over fully, grabbed at her tits and her skull and began rutting my way towards my orgasm. Sam's moans were brainless, powerless, defeated, and ecstatic. Maxine muffled them with a kiss. It was pure whiplash -- so tender and loving that it drew forth a confused and horny moan from my own depths, along with my aching, nearly-dry orgasm. I collapsed on Sam, and she collapsed prone. Her whole body shook; Maxine seized her face with her hand and finally resolved the contradiction. Their kiss became violent; their lips crushed together, and Maxine's eyes squeezed shut. Sam's were rolling in the back of her head as her eyelids fluttered.

My next words came unbidden between urgent breaths. "What about her pussy, Maxine?"

Maxine pulled away from Sam and opened her eyes. She squeezed Sam's chin until their gazes were locked again, though I was quite sure Sam was anything but focused -- hardly even aware.

"No," she said softly. "Sam's pussy doesn't get your cock without my permission -- and when it does, you'll be wearing a condom. Either you pull out and then cum in my pussy, or Sam drinks the load from the used rubber. If she's a good little bitch, maybe I'll pour it out on my titty and let her nurse.

"Those are the rules now, baby," she said. She was looking at Sam, but the message was for both of us. "Tell me you understand."

"Yes, Maxine," I said.

"Yes, Mistress," Sam said.

"Good boy," Maxine said, still locked on Sam. "Good bitch."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Maxine kissed Sam again, then patted her cheek. She finally looked up at me, though she didn't have to look far. I was still atop Sam, pressing her into the bed.

"Same plug, or a fresh one?" she asked with a coy smile. "I can go grab it. You look like you could use another minute."

"Thank you," I sighed. "Fresh one. Much shorter, little wider. Nightstand drawer. Options."

She chuckled. "Oh, I'll bet there are."

My cock was steadily deflating, but I pushed my pelvis into Sam's ass and tried to keep her plugged up until Maxine was ready. She returned with a stout, lubed, black silicone plug.

"I would've preferred pink," Maxine said. "I think that should be Sam's color from now on. Nice and girly. We'll go shopping."

"Anything you want, Maxine," I said. I was almost too exhausted to smile, but I had to give credit where it was due. Maxine was hunting for more buttons to push. I admired the effort. "Sam will do anything to make you happy."

"Mmmm, that's what I like to hear."

I lifted myself off Sam; I was ready to take the plug from Maxine, but she moved in and did the honors herself. After a quick smack on the butt, Sam properly thanked her.

"Panties?" Maxine asked.

"Safer," I answered, "and if we're going to be anywhere else, yeah, I'd prefer it."

Maxine nodded. She took cleanliness very seriously. "Okay, Sammy," she said. "You have my permission to wear some of your own panties for now. I'll let you know when that changes."

"Yes, Mistress," Sam replied.

I went to the drawer, dug around, and found a pair that was close enough to pink -- full-coverage, cottony briefs. She almost never wore them; she knew I preferred her skimpier pairs. I brought them over, and Maxine coaxed Sam towards the edge of the bed. She wanted her to put them on herself; I had no idea what kink or fetish that tied into, and I didn't ask.

I went to the bathroom to wash up; I figured Maxine would want my cock clean regardless of what might happen next. I returned to the sight of the two of them, side by side, lazily making out with each other. I paused in the threshold and just watched. It was sexy and beautiful, and I never wanted it to end. They stroked each other's faces and fondled each other's breasts. Their smooth legs slid together -- almost rhythmically at times. Whatever they whispered to each other in between kisses and giggles was their secret; I was too far away to make out more than a few scattered words, and I didn't strain to try. They were sisters. I wanted them to have their special bond.

I was spent. The day was barely half over, and I simply couldn't think about sex for a while. I walked through the apartment in a daze, favoring the occasional drink and snack, and passively accepting any intimacy that Maxine or Sam wanted to give. I returned it when I could, but my limbs felt like dense jelly.

When Maxine suggested TV, I was relieved. Then she shocked the shit out of us by setting a towel down on the sofa and telling us we should put on some porn. Sam recovered first -- by a mile -- and, of course, was ready with a playlist: girl-on-girl massage scenes that inevitably escalated. Sometimes it was just an intense happy ending; sometimes the pretext gave way to full-blown sapphic sex. Maxine got Sam down on the floor to suck on her toes and feet. I gave her an awkward hand job from the side, and she played with her own breasts. She had another small orgasm. My tired cock protested the fresh wave of stimulation, aching more than twitching. I cursed myself for not having removed the massager, but then still didn't.

When Maxine asked to play a board game, I finally understood that she was still fucking with us - just in a completely different way. She was marking our lives as her territory, declaring that she could handle anything we could throw at her, even -- especially -- if it was boring and entirely out of her wheelhouse. She lost the board game horribly. Sam squeaked out the win, and, as usual, reveled in it. Maxine hit her younger sister with even more whiplash: a friendly, vulnerable request to give her some tips some time, and then swats on her plugged butt for being a smug winner.

After dinner, I followed them back to the bedroom like a zombie. They both knew my cock was done. I begged them to give me a minute to take out the massager, and they obliged. Maxine needed Sam to help her put on the strap-on anyway. It was the last big-ticket item in that canvas bag. I noted that it had a plug-like teaser inside for Maxine's pussy, and some ticklers for her clit. There was nothing for her asshole, which hardly surprised me. The dildo itself was a monster -- not huge, but big enough, and very oddly shaped. Sam was a fan, even before it went in. Again, I wasn't surprised. She was a huge pervert.

I watched, of course. I knew I'd regret it if I didn't. My girl's plug was still in, and her pink panties were down around her knees. Maxine mounted her doggy style and staked her claim. Propped up on pillows at the head of the bed, I could see Sam's expression as she was penetrated; it was one of my favorites. I spared a glance for Maxine, too. She was looking down at her handiwork, supremely satisfied. Her hands gripped Sam's small hips with authority. Her thick, wavy hair was up in a high ponytail, and it had the volume to bounce in all the right ways.

"There, now," she said to Sam, "you didn't think I was going to neglect one of your slutty holes, did you? My Sammy's slutty pussy needs to be punished, and I've got all sorts of beastly peens to help me do it -- and maybe some friends, too. Imagine one of these in your ass at the same time. Imagine another in your mouth. Clearly Will needs a break every once in a while, so I wouldn't feel bad about plugging you up completely."

Sam just moaned. Maxine started fucking her.

Kinks, fantasies, and love got Sam through the rough beginning; Maxine didn't really know what she was doing. I'd heard from Sam -- and a few others, back in college -- that women needed to put in extra work to train their bodies in the art of penetrating and fucking someone else. For all the exercise she did, Maxine was a novice. Luckily for her, her younger sister was a certain type of pro, and madly in love with her to boot.

Sam stayed in classic doggy as long as she could even though it was putting a strain on her neck. She wanted to watch me watch her get fucked. I saw both fantasy and reality play out on her face; she embraced her helplessness and humiliation, but also begged me to rescue her. She apologized for being such a slut while simultaneously being one. She radiated pure happiness, both wanton and serene. I even saw gratitude, though I felt we were far beyond that. I'm not entirely sure what I told her with my expressions -- love, I hoped, though profound sexual exhaustion was more likely. There wasn't much else to say. Sam had been in heaven for hours, and I knew that only Maxine's eventual departure would truly bring her back down to Earth.