Sister's Diary

Story Info
Brother spies on naked sister.
1.7k words
4.19
25.7k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

I've found a new thrilling fetish. Last week I went to do my laundry and no one else was there, so I stripped off all my clothes and did my laundry totally naked. It was so much fun. I mean anyone could have walked in. Even my little brother. I've seen him trying to catch me naked coming out of the shower, the little perv. Poor guy is such a nerd he probably hasn't even gotten laid yet. And he's 19 for crying out loud. I'm 21, so I've had lots of boyfriends. And I've done just about everything. Anyway, I'm going to do naked laundry this Saturday at midnight. That seems to be the golden hour.

p.s. still waiting for Brad Pitt to get done with the Hollywood whores and marry me.

Ryan read the entry again. He knew where his sister, Tiffany did her laundry. He'd get there early and spy on her. She was probably making it up anyway, but if she wasn't he'd finally get to see her naked. Because she was right, he had tried to catch her coming out of the shower.

Ryan got there at 11 p.m. He needed to find a place to hide and had to scope it out first. He brought a bag of clothes as cover in case someone was here. It'd look suspicious if he came to a laundromat without clothes to wash.

There were two Mexican women finishing up their loads. They both had big breasts and big butts. He'd love to have them tie him up and tickle him naked. He'd been watching some ticking porn and it seemed really cool.

Ryan couldn't help it. He walked by the older woman pretended to trip and reached out to steady himself, brushing against her big breast. She started cursing at him in Spanish. The younger one, who Ryan found out was her daughter, told her to calm down it was just and accident. Ryan apologized profusely. Although Ryan spoke Spanish fluently, he spoke in English so they wouldn't know he knew they were talking about him. Then they left, the mother giving him one more dirty look as she walked out the door.

After they were gone Ryan checked out the place. He finally found a place for him and his bag, needed to hide that too. He wanted Tiff to think she had the place to herself.

Sure enough, five minutes after midnight, Tiffany walked in and started putting her clothes into the washer. Then she looked around, checked outside and actually started taking off her clothes.

First her shirt, then her jeans. Ryan watched and started breathing heavy.

When Tiffany took off her bra, Ryan couldn't believe how big her boobs actually were. They looked like two pendulums. Her areolas were big, but her nipples were small. Next came off her panties, and no surprise, his sister was shaved.

When she bent over Ryan saw his sister's butthole. He almost came right then. He did make a noise though and Tiffany screamed and jumped back.

Ryan came out of his hiding spot laughing.

"Tiffany what are you doing?" he asked.

"Ryan? What the fuck? Why are you here?"

"I think the better question is why are you naked?"

"That doesn't matter. Leave right now!" Tiffany insisted.

"Ha!" Ryan said. "Not until you show me the goods."

Tiffany had covered up when she heard the noise.

"What? No way you weirdo," Tiffany said.

"Show me or I'll tell Mom."

"Go ahead. She won't care."

"Then I'll tell Dad."

"You wouldn't,"

"Try me."

"Fine you sick perv. Have a good look," Tiffany said, putting her arms down.

Ryan got really close to his sister's breasts. He really wanted to suck on her tits and run his tongue over her small nipples. As it were, they were getting hard. She must not mind it too much.

"Hey, what are these bumps?" Ryan asked reaching out and running his finger around Tiffany's areolas.

"Hey! No touching!" Tiffany said, slapping her brother's hands away.

"Fine. Now let me see you ass."

Sighing, Tiffany turned around and bent over. "Take a good look cause it's the last time you're gonna see it,"

"Damn, sis, great tits and a great ass. No wonder you've had so many boyfriends and have done almost everything," As soon as he said it, Ryan realized his mistake.

"You read my diary!?" Tiffany yelled. Then she started slapping and hitting him.

Just then they heard a commotion. It sounded like a car pulling up.

Tiffany freaked out because all her clothes were still in the washer.

After she promised Ryan another peep show - which she had no intension of keeping - he gave her some sweats and a T-shirt from his bag and started a load of his own as an old couple came in. The old man kept starring at Tiffany's hard nipples through her brother's worn, thin T-shirt.

After their clothes were done the brother and sister left.

Two weeks later Tiffany got her revenge. Their parents were out of town, and she was left in charge. She invited her friends, Amber, Sloan and Brittany over to hang out at the pool.

Ryan was surprised when Tiffany invited him to join her and her friends at the pool.

He didn't mind because he really had a crush on Brittany. She had long brown hair, brown eyes and was beautiful. Her boobs weren't as big as his sisters, but he didn't care about that, really. But the sexiest thing about Brittany was a small cleft in her chin. He didn't know why but that really turned him on. Plus, she was really nice.

Amber was a redheaded girl who was sort of heavy. She also had big boobs. They were spilling out of her one-piece swimsuit. She was kind of shy.

Sloan was a stuck-up blonde who dyed her hair. She had medium saggy boobs or so it seemed in her bikini. Ryan didn't like her, and the feeling was mutual.

Ryan talked to everyone equally, he didn't want the others or even Brittany to know he liked her, she'd never go out with him anyway, and the others would just laugh at him if he made it obvious.

It was tough to hide his erection in front of the girls, though, what with their boobs flopping all around in the water and their hard nipples showing.

After a while, they went inside. Ryan was going to leave and go eat something when Tiffany wanted him to try something. She gave him a VR mask. It was set to the ocean. Since they were just in the pool, she thought he'd like it.

Ryan, standing in just his swim trunks, put the device on his head. It was just like being in the ocean. He saw tons of fish. A shark and even a whale.

Suddenly, Ryan felt his suit being yanked down. There was laughter. A couple of the girls gasped. Then, before he could do anything, someone grabbed his arms and tied his hands behind his back.

"Now it's my turn to inspect you," Tiffany said in his ear, then she smacked him on the butt for good measure.

"Ow! Hey!" Ryan said, then heard more laughter.

"Wow, Tiffany, you never told me your brother had such a nice cock," Sloan said. Then she grabbed it and started swinging it around.

"Helicopter!" Brittany said and the girls all laughed again.

"Holy shit he even shaves his balls," Amber said. Ryan felt her breath on his balls as she said this.

Then they took turns stroking his cock. When precum started leaking out, someone wiped it off and said, "Want to know what your brother tastes like?"

Then a squeal and a "Yuk!"

Even though Ryan still had the VR on his head, he thought about Tiffany's nude body, as the four girls jerked him off. Soon, he warned them he was going to come and whoever had his cock, milked him until he exploded.

His sister and her friends cheered. Then she told them what he had done. It was agreed that he needed to be spanked. So, they each spanked Ryan's ass ten times.

Finally, his hands were untied, and the VR was removed. Then he saw the four of them all naked and leaning over the couch. Ryan was commanded to lick their assholes for five minutes each.

His cock was rock hard when he first put his tongue on his sister's asshole. None of them were expecting him to shove a finger in their pussy, but he did. They were all soaking wet.

Ryan was then to give them all an orgasm as they sat on his face while the other teased him but denied his orgasm.

Tiffany was first, again. Her pussy tasted sweet. She must have liked the way he ate her cunt because she moaned and thrust her pussy on his face and screamed when she finally came. Amber was next. She tasted different, not bad, just not sweet like Tiffany. She came quietly, but stayed on his face as shudders rang through her.

Next was slutty, stuck-up Sloan. She kept calling Ryan a perv and grinding her cunt in his face. Then she turned around and started sucking his cock in a 69. Just as he was about to come, she squeezed his balls and laughed, while her thighs crushed his head in a powerful orgasm.

Ryan's crush, Brittany was last. he let my tongue play over her lips and then he sucked on her clit. Ryan went back and forth while she moaned. Soon he felt her tense up and she had a huge orgasm.

Tiffany drops down in front of Ryan and swallows his cock. While she sucks it, Amber and Sloan lick and suck on his balls. Then he feels Brittany behind him. Soon he feels her tongue sliding around his asshole giving him a rim job. That was all it took for Ryan to shoot his load into his sister's mouth. She swallowed it all, while looking him in the eyes.

After that we all rested for a bit.

"Okay who's in the mood for Olive Garden?" Tiffany asked.

The other three raised their hands.

"Ryan, don't you want to go?" Tiffany asked.

"I didn't think I was invited."

"Not only are you invited, you're buying," Tiffany said, causing the others to laugh.

Ryan didn't care. Spying on his sister really had its benefits.