All Comments on 'Sister's First Sleepover Ch. 02-03'

by DegenerateParadise

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

I thought the first part of this story was hot but these chapters took it to a whole new level! I hope there’s another part coming soon, I can’t wait to find out how Becca is going to make it up to them for being so rude :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humiliating Becca

Becca will be blackmailed into licking a girls pussy upon demand by her Mistress Sister. Eventually the girls will make Becca fuck a well endowed black football player at her opportune time to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!

Easily one of the best stories I've read in the past few months. Every part seems well thought out and brings a ton of enjoyment to the reader. Loved it, hope you continue this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Written

Surprisingly well written and developed for a literotica story. As a foot fetish guy I love it! More Feet Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best chapter!

This is hands down the best chapter thus far can’t wait to keep reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDegenerateParadise@DegenerateParadise
Good evening, fellow degenerates. Herein lies a place where you can find a collection of stories catered to the more degenerate aspects of fetish. I'm relatively new to this, so if you've advice or commentary I'd love feedback. In the stories I offer, the most vanilla thing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES