Sister's First Sleepover Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Becca a minute of sputtering and trying to waft the stink away from her face - it didn't work, Eliza's smelly fart stayed on her nose like a taint - before she regained her senses and stood up, furious at Eliza. "Oh my god you're disgusting!"

Eliza was still laughing, and shot back, "So which would you rather?"

Becca couldn't believe it, half wanting to run off and wash her face, half wanting to scream at Eliza. "You're such a bitch! Why would you even do that?"

The younger sister, still riding the high of humiliating her older sister, didn't let the conversation go down the route Becca wanted to take. "Oh come on, we're just messing with you. It's no big deal."

Rebecca narrowed her eyes, about to retort, when Tara innocently added - half chuckling as she spoke - "It's what girls do at sleepovers."

Becca couldn't bring herself to shout at Tara, confrontation with a sibling was always easier, so instead she looked back to Eliza. "Well it's too far! That was disgusting!"

Eliza rolled her eyes, as if she had the right to be over this conversation. "If you're going to be lame, we won't include you then." And with that, she stood up and left the room. Tara didn't add anything, following behind her friend as they both went upstairs. Becca heard Eliza's bedroom door close in the empty house.

And then she was alone, red faced and deflated, and still she could smell Eliza's horrid gas on her face. She wasn't sure what she expected from getting angry, but being left alone wasn't exactly it. Her anger was stunted, nowhere for it to go, so she headed to the bathroom to collect herself. She washed her face to calm down, and watched the rest of the movie to distract herself from the strange turmoil inside. It wasn't as fun alone, and she could already hear the two laughing and chatting without her. Still, she would not apologize to her sister. Even if a part of her regretted getting so angry. Tara probably thought she was so lame.

--------

Becca spent the rest of the night watching whatever was on TV and trying to stave off boredom. Eventually, she decided to tidy the living room and go to bed early.

She did not move the furniture, the pair had moved the coffee table out to the wall, opening the space between the sofa and the TV, but she did fix the cushions and washed the empty milkshake glasses. As she rinsed the cups in the sink, she thought about how nice it had been for Eliza to make her one, and felt even more guilty for 'maybe' over-reacting...

Then, she picked up Eliza and Tara's socks and put them in the hamper. Finally, she moved Eliza's shoes to the hallway and then grabbed Tara's gym shoes. A little part of her was curious - Tara's gym socks had smelled worse than her feet had, and the blonde athlete had said the shoes were even stronger. Just to sate her curiosity, she brought the opening of the black sneaker to her face and gave a quick sniff inside.

It was bad. She pulled back, stunned by how such an attractive girl could produce such a smell. The only description that came to mind was soiled sweat and dampness. She could see Tara's heelprint on the insole, and realized the fabric had soaked up sweat over and over, drying and being warmed back up during her workouts. Never wanting to smell it again, Becca put them closest to the door and sent herself up to sleep, bored and lonely.

She lay in bed, hearing the muffled excited chatter a room over, and wondered if she'd done the right thing.

12