Sister's Friend

Story Info
Sister's friend gives me a BJ.
1.5k words
2.94
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my family has lived in the area for ages, I haven't. I moved out here about 2007 not knowing anyone but family. My sister used to be popular out here. Lots of sketchy people. But she had some good-looking male friends. Nearly all cholo types. I think I've mentioned before, I'm highly attracted to that type. As things go, I've never had a chance to get with the ones I liked but some did play flirt with me. There's so many of those types out here, it was eye candy galore. I'm never their type, and I'm not sure why, but white men love my look.

There's a handful of white married men I've met out here that explicitly flirt with me, especially if we're alone. I sometimes have to really navigate friendly vs flirty. Sometimes I'm clueless lol. But because I've always had Hispanics on the mind, I've neglected the white man's attention 🤣 I am manic for Hispanics lol that will never change. Hispanic men make better lovers then any other I've been with. There's a broad cultural understanding among Hispanics. That's a turn on. I have had to explain myself to white men lol.

There's this guy I'd see around town often. Seems we shopped on the same schedule bc we bumped into each other at Lowe's a lot. He dresses California boy, sort of beachy boat casual. He's white, I mean really white. Blond-ish red hair, mustache and beard. Hairy body and red pubes. Hes probably 6'1, slender but beer belly. He has nice clean feet I always noticed when he wore flip flops. He would look my direction but then not look again if I'd be looking. I knew he was gay, so I had my eyes set.

Years go by and it's just a fleeting fantasy when I see him, but turns out he lives up the road. After covid lockdown, I was full of anxiety and sexual frustration. I went online and lo-and-behold, he's online, too. We chat for a few days off and on. I'm finally so horny that I take him up on his offer to blow me. I told him I wouldn't reciprocate which he said he was completely fine with.

I get to his place and his neighbors are outside greeting me which is awkward. I had a mask on so was cool and comfortable lol. I he opens the door and invites me in. He's dressed like I like... jeans, t-shirt, and Converse shoes. He's looking good. He's in his early 30s but I thought he was my age bc he's got male pattern baldness. I sit down on the couch and he gets down on his knees and gets to his job. I had a cockring on and since I was already attracted to him, it was easy to get hard (not all men get me hard).

He is sucking me good and I can feel him pulling out my precum by pulling with his hand and sucking. When I'm turned on my precum flows out a lot. I reach down and grab his dick and start jacking him off. He's got about 7 and average thickness. I do that for a couple of seconds and he pushes my hand away saying he's going to cum. Boom, him saying that activated the dom in me. I knew he was turned on by me and would do what I tell him to.

I grabbed his head and pushed it down on my dick, he had no problem deep throating. I tell him he's making me rock hard and he tells me "You've got a hot dick to suck on" and that's when I go full verbal. Lol.

I start telling him to suck it harder and would push his head down until I'd hear him gasp for air, then I'd let off. I started to face fuck him, but it felt way better when he was doing his mouth magic. I tell him "suck that dick, boy." I tell him he's doing a good job and not to stop, suck it harder "right there, that feels good, keep doing that". He spreads my legs open all the way and starts eagerly bobbing up and down but not slobbering on my dick. He was swallowing every drip along the way and keeping his spit in check.

I started getting close to orgasming and have him stop for a second. He turns around and gets on all fours, sticks his ass up and tells me I can bareback him. I look at his hole and it's beautiful I kid you not. And the way he arched, his hole faced the ceiling and was sticking out, not much cushion for the pushing. Which is good for me since it's easy to get inside guys with that body type. The type where it's not so much obstructed by the buttocks. For a hot second, I considered it, but commonsense kicked in. If he's offering me bareback on the 1st meet, he's offering it to everyone. Took away from the hotness. Plus, I didn't take condoms and lube.

I tell him, no, it's okay, suck my dick. He gladly does. I'm leaning back all the way and he comes up towards my chest. I grab his back and rub him to his shoulders and head. He has all this blond hair on his back and shoulders, the hotness returned and I was turned on by feeling his back fur. I pushed his head back down on my dick and start telling him how I want it sucked. He obliges and I grab his shoulders feeling his body hair. I was turned on and told him to get ready because he's going to make me nut. He slows down and bit and sucks with the right pressure and I explode. He's sucking all the cum out of my dick and I'm high on my own orgasm. My body relaxed and melted into the couch.

He cleaned off my dick good, then he asks me if it would be cool for him to nut on me and then lick it up. I hesitate and he says, "on your thigh" so I say sure. It takes him 30 seconds to bust a nut on my quad and inner thigh. He goes back down licks my dick then licks up his cum from my leg. I've never had anyone do that and I admit, it was hot.

We have some chit chat and turns out he knows my nephew's wife. Of course. He tells me anytime I need head to let him know. We chatted a few more times online and he's sent me some pics, but the one time was good enough. I recently saw him at Walmart with another guy. They were jovial and it appeared he didn't recognize me without a mask lmao

I have this buddy I met online. We have a lot in common and his rough around the edges is good for my people pleaser self. He's a tough guy, punches first asks questions later. I have met his type many times before. They are an interesting because the tough exterior melts when they are with me. He's a gentle man with me and I frickin love it lol. We tried to hook up once. It ended up just being kissing and touching. Really hot kissing. Two men with full beards felt damn good to me. I've not experienced that before.

He tells me that I'm good-looking and asks why I'm single lol. But he won't hook up further bc he "loves his girlfriend." I think he's confused about me. I get that. I've had bicurious men have feelings for me and then they turn completely straight lmao.

Here's the kicker of all of this.... the guy that gave me head is a relative of my online buddy. I had absolutely no clue until one day my online buddy says he can't do the apps because his relative is gay and the first time he did explore a gay app, his relative was on there lol. He tells me his name and where he lives. Oy. Small gay world 😆.

Anyways, it bugged me so much (in a conscientious way) about the degrees of separation that one day during a phone conversation I admitted that his relative gave me head. He stayed quiet for a while. I asked him if that would ever hinder things with us going forward. He said he had to think about it. We are still friends and he's hinted and been suggestive of us doing stuff, but I doubt it would ever happen. It's a shame. He's in my top 10 list of best affection. I told him that the day he decides he wants to play, I will get us room. I'd be satisfied showering and being naked in bed with him. Sex isn't really the goal with him, it's how he makes me feel when I'm with him. He's got interesting life stories, too.