Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila's message came five minutes later, "I guess we can make it public, but try to keep it from being the gossip of the century. I'd just as soon not read about us in the Boston Globe. I love you both. S."

Thus, over lunch with my friends Jeremy and Rich, I announced in a low-key way that I'd made a life change over the weekend by having two gorgeous women move in with me. I tried to keep it subtle and avoided being a braggart, but Jeremy went bonkers at the idea, congratulating me over and over again. Rich came unglued at the whole concept, particularly after I showed them pictures of Sheila and Fran. As far as they were concerned I had become their idol – the Sex God of All-Time – by locking in the opportunity to have nonstop sex the rest of my life with two of the hottest women on the planet. Of course, they were right, but I just reflected that we were really just three people that really liked each other. Both men offered to 'help out' if two women got to be too much for me.

After that lunch, it didn't take long for the word to spread around the hallways of Franklin, Didwich, and Casso – FDC – the consulting and systems company I worked for. By closing time, I think everyone who had been in the office that day had walked by my office door to take a look at me. Some of the men would stick their heads in my office door, smile broadly, flash me an 'OK' sign or a thumbs up, and just continue on their way. None of the women said anything, and I found their reactions hard to gauge as they strolled by my office door and glanced in. I did get a few coy smiles.

That evening, Sheila reported that the other curators at the Boston museum where she worked had been jealous of her arrangement. They'd not only been searching for guys to date, they were all horny, and so Sheila moving with a guy – even with another woman or her sister – still seemed the pinnacle of desire for them. They read between the lines about the sex we'd been having too.

Fran's colleagues at the art school and gallery she taught at congratulated her in a relaxed way about her change in living arrangements. After that, two of the other women and one guy dropped by her desk and suggested that they were available if we wanted to broaden our threesome even further. The latter point provided a few minutes of animated discussion between the three of us, and some laughter.

For the first time in my life, I was beginning to realize that the world really did run on sex.

After comparing notes about our day over dinner, we made love again. I was focused on the "L" word, and realized I was falling in love with both Fran and Sheila. It wasn't just the sex, although that helped; it was really how they viewed life, and how happy they were. They didn't look to me to 'make' them happy; they knew the only source of happiness had to come from within. What they found inside, they willingly shared through their glow and outlook of joy about the world. I told them my thinking, and that got us into a philosophical discussion about joy and happiness.

I asked the two of them, "Well, what would it take to make you jealous?"

Fran speculated, "Maybe not being included if you and Sheila did something fun, but then I really wouldn't begrudge that of you. I'd more likely think to be glad you two had fun. It's hard to tell. I don't want to pre-judge some situation before all the nuances are clear."

Sheila tried, "Maybe if you found another honey other than the two of us and went sneaking off with her without telling us anything." She thought for a minute and said to me, "Steve, what would make you feel that way?"

I speculated, "Little, I think. If you guys are happy, I am too. If you find a guy or gal that brings you pleasure in some way, even in ways sexual, I would try to be glad for you and wish you the utmost in happiness and bliss. If you left, I would feel sad, but I would be glad for your happiness."

Sheila nodded, "How do you get your thinking to that point?"

"I think it has to do with finding happiness in what makes your partner or partners happy. I use the term happiness, but I could say erotic joy, bliss, or pleasure. For instance, say you had a guy you really liked here right now, and he was making love to you in front of Fran and me. We'd watch you, study your reactions to his kisses, his touch, and his technique, and we'd see your joy burst through as you made love. We care about you – deeply, why would we ever want to squelch those heavenly feelings you are having with anger or malice or jealousy? I just wouldn't. Jealousy is a learned response, ergo I can consciously unlearn it and substitute more positive emotions for it, or at worst, I can try and have to work at it."

Fran said to Sheila, "So many people treat the world as black and white. A situation is either good or bad. You making love to another man in front of us could be good or bad, or a mix with varying parts of each. Life's not that simple. If it were, we'd all be single, because everyone fucks up once in a while. We live with shades of gray and with tints and colors and hues. Good and bad are judgments we get taught to apply to certain situations, but that doesn't mean those are valid conclusions. The real skill in a relationship, the highest form of love and intimacy, is the ability to forgive and to be tolerant."

Sheila gestured for Fran to say more.

Fran said, "Imagine we were all married and Steve started screwing some honey on the side. If we judge that as 'bad' then we kick him out and never see him again, yet we loved him right up until that moment of discovery. If we judged his actions as 'good', we could invite his other love into our midst and share in the emotions and pleasures they have, or we could renegotiate our contract with Steve, or we could feel our way to find our own outside relationships while we maintain this triad in some new way. These are just some of the variations or shades to think about for what many people would say is a black and white situation. Heck, ninety percent of this country alone would freak out over the three of us living together like this."

We talked some more and then went to bed, the three of us cuddled up in my still small bed. I was in the middle again.

* * * * *

Dinner at Fran and Sheila's parent's home on Tuesday night was considerably more relaxed and jovial than the previous Saturday when Sheila, Fran, and I discovered that I had been dating sisters and didn't know it.

Dave helped me tie a king-size mattress onto the top of the car, and position two box springs inside with the tailgate open partway. The girl's agreed to ride together in the front passenger seat so that we could fit everything in. Jean gave us some bed linens that would fit the new mattress too. The implications of the large bed, specifically the three of us sleeping and making love together were conveniently ignored, at least when all of us were together.

During our entire visit, Allison was positively bursting with questions for her sisters, and made it clear she wanted to ask most of them without her parents around. I guessed that the questions concerned our arrangements about sex and sleeping, as well as other deeply intimate situations. I watched Fran slip out with Ally for a while, and later Sheila did the same thing.

To my surprise, Allison got very touchy-feely with me after her talks with her sisters. She made sure I sat next to her at the dinner table. She'd put her arm around me to talk to me about something, or stood inside my personal space almost to the point where I thought she was sure to kiss me several times.

Either Fran or Sheila witnessed each advance Ally made, and I would turn to them with a pleading look on my face. While I felt embarrassed, usually my angst was met with a knowing smile or some form of encouragement. Fran and Sheila were birthed six months apart, and Allison three years later. Allison was as pretty as her sisters, and had the personality and social skills of a cheerleader; she'd fit in anywhere and was always a welcome addition to any circle. Her advances were making me horny, and more than once I found myself checking out her body or breasts or ass or other feminine feature.

As we left, Ally finally did get her kiss. She followed us out to the car, and just before I got in, she maneuvered me around, pushed her entire body against me from thigh to lips, and we lip-locked for a solid minute. We were both panting when we broke apart.

Ally whispered, "Thank you. You kiss divinely. I hope to enjoy many more." With that, she turned and ran back into the house.

With Fran and Sheila wedged into one seat and me driving, we headed back into the city. I took it slow so the mattress wouldn't blow off of the car. Fortunately, the weather was dry.

As we drove away from their Dillon home, I asked, "What was all that about? I mean with Allison. She was coming on to me almost the entire time we were there. Your Mom was pretty friendly too."

The two girls chuckled, "They like you – a lot, Ally especially and in a romantic way. She'd like to visit us often if you're willing."

"Errr, do you mean she wants to be intimate with us? What did you tell her about us?"

They both laughed. Sheila blurted out, "We told her everything there was to tell, especially what a considerate lover you are."

"Huh?"

"Steve, we've been together for three whole days and a bunch of time before that. During that time, you have always made sure we were happy, had at least a couple of orgasms before you climaxed. You like foreplay, even giving massages or back rubs or doing other things that girls love. You like to cuddle after sex, and that's most girls' wet dream. So, yes, you are a considerate lover. Fran and I voted, and it was unanimous."

"Well, that's just the way I am. I'm not a conquering male dragging you off to my cave to have my way with you at any cost." I paused then asked, "A further question then, what about your mother?"

Fran said, "Well, we told her about your lovemaking skills too, so she probably got a little turned on. I bet she's pulling Daddy up the stairs right now."

I mumbled, "T. M. I." But then I felt myself thicken at the idea of Jean pulling me to her bed. I'd have to be careful about that.

Back at my apartment, I double-parked and the three of us muscled the mattress, box springs, and metal frame up upstairs. I parked the car and by the time I got back, Fran and Sheila had the bed set up complete with sheets and blankets. They'd pulled the old bed into the hall just outside the door. According to the landlord, he'd take the bed in the morning and move it to another apartment.

Fran teased, "Shall we christen our new playground?"

In thirty seconds we were naked, and in a lover's triangle on the large bed. I was eating out Fran, who repeated the same on her sister, who had started a blowjob on me. After a few minutes we changed to go counterclockwise.

A few minutes after that, we moved the daisy chain vertically. I'd fuck one of the girls as she ate out her sister, who I held and kissed. We weren't the most graceful, but everyone got a chance to play and enjoy the others. We found a few other positions the three of us could enjoy simultaneously too.

After we shared a half-dozen orgasms, we lay in the big bed in a soporific state. Sheila was lazily stroking my flaccid shaft, but she got me to come back to life. She said in a low sexy voice, "Imagine if Allison was here. You'd have another whole pussy to put Mr. Happy in, and she'd love it. I bet she's tight too, and she confided in me that she loves anal sex too. Steve, you could have her ass. We know she gives Class A blowjobs too, even at the drop of a hat. She'd do you anytime, anywhere. Wouldn't you like to fuck our sister?"

Fran joined in the dirty talk from an even more seductive dimension by invoking images of her sexy mom, "Oh, think of Jean lying here on the bed waiting for you to make love to her. She's more experienced and not a bit shy, so she'd teach you more ways to make a woman cum and cum. She's probably multi-orgasmic too; once she started having orgasms she wouldn't be able to stop – it'd be just one cum right after another for her. Think how much pleasure you could bring her – that you'd have with all these new pussies around. She'd want your cum too as deep inside her as you could put it."

By the time they elaborated on their two stories with more dirty talk, I was hard as granite. We made love again, and this time we segued into a restful sleep until the alarm went off in the following morning.

* * * * *

We were still running the relationship between the three of us on New Relationship Energy or NRE when our first month review came up. We sat around the dinner table one evening critiquing what we liked and what we'd change about our living and loving together.

Fran started, "I like that we've settled into a comfortable routine about sex. Don't misunderstand me, I love it, particularly that we make love about a dozen times a week. What feels more comfortable is that I don't think it's quite the emergency it was the first two weeks we were together." She laughed, "I think we've fucked more in those two weeks than the rest of my life, and I was pretty active in college."

Sheila and I nodded. She commented, "I think we're pretty comfortable together. We seem to be tolerant of how we dress down around here. I still feel a little embarrassed in the morning because I'm not at my best. I wake up with my hair a mess, no makeup, morning breath that could kill a camel, and the need to pee. Thank you both for usually letting me go to the bathroom first so I can get my act together.

I spoke next, "My loves, I am making more of an adjustment that I expected. I didn't expect the female dominance in the bathroom, everything from cosmetics to pantyhose drying over the shower curtain rod. What I like about it is that the two of you are the source of these little foibles. I like living with both of you – a lot."

I took a deep breath. "I have something to add. You both know that I have had reservations of about saying three little words of affection because they mean so much to me and I didn't want to be in a position to be handing them out on a whim." I reached across the table and held both their hands. "Fran and Sheila, I love you. I really love you. I love that you are here with me, that we make love together, and that we blend together so well. I love both your personalities, the way you talk, the way you think, the things that are important to you both. I love you."

I suddenly had two eager females in my lap, both trying to kiss me to death. They were both saying things like, "I'm so glad, I love hearing you say that to me, I love you too, this is such a special night," and so on.

Being in my lap became being in bed. Being in bed became making love, and because of my announced feelings the night was special. I took special care to tell each of my girlfriends how special I thought she was, this time making specific comments to each one.

Ninety minutes later, we were back around the table having a cup of bedtime tea. We were all naked, but freshly showered.

I hadn't expected the assessment of our relationship to continue, but Fran asked, "Can we continue on our review of our threesome?"

We all nodded.

"I have a couple of things to suggest and a request from an outsider. My suggestion is that we start thinking of a larger apartment, condo, or house. As nice as it is to be together, the three of us are really cramped in here. The closet space is very limited, and as you know we all keep some of our clothing and other stuff in Sheila's and my old apartments. We don't have to jump up and start doing anything, but I want to plant the seeds that, well, over the next half-year, we think about this."

I nodded and said with some puzzlement, "And the request?"

Fran smiled and said, "Allison wants to move in with us – with full benefits."

My mouth dropped open, and I'm sure I presented a laughable face to the girls. Neither Sheila nor I had any idea about Ally's desire. I thought it a bit odd since we'd never gone out, and the only time I saw her had been once or twice a week over the past month when we had gone up to Dave and Jean's for meals. A couple of times it had been nearly an all day event when we did cookouts and watched ballgames on the television.

Consequently, I raised the first objection. "Having her move in with us worries me. First off, the three of us are still getting to know each other, we've been coasting on NRE and that'll change sometime soon. I say this just to keep our expectations in check, and second, she and I have no real basis to jump into an intimate relationship."

Fran said, "Ally thinks she's in love with you."

Sheila agreed with Fran and by her tone of voice signaled to me that she wanted her sister to be with us. She saw my reaction and asked, "So what would you do, just tell her 'no'? That's sort of puts a stake in her heart."

I thought for a moment. "What I'd do is have her move in Fran's apartment. It's closer. She could spend more time with us, but not every waking moment. I guess I could start to date her the same way I started by dating each of you. I think we should go on some couple-only dates so we can focus on each other for a while and see if there's any chemistry there – to see if we 'click.' If she does that soon, then we could address the question a month from now. Oh, on a larger apartment, I don't see how she could move in here – meaning this apartment. It's already too small for the three of us; a fourth would make things intolerable for all of us."

Fran nodded in agreement and said, "OK, I'll tell her."

I spoke, "You can tell her, but make sure she knows the communication avenue is open to talk about this with each of us. I'd tell her face-to-face, but you'll see her before I do." I liked Allison – a lot – and I didn't want her to think my rejection was anything other than trying to slow down the roller coaster ride that had already started. Another analogy popped into my mind: having the best dinner you could have, including dessert, and then the chef offers you a whole other entrée.

I also thought that Allison might be fantasizing about being with the three of us. She'd heard the good side of things, not that there was bad side, but we were starting to have small frictions where we each had to move our thinking to be accommodating to the others. If Allison was romanticizing about us or me, then slowing things down would give her time to think more rationally about moving in with us.

I didn't want to say anything, but I also felt certain that if I started to have sex with Allison the relationship dynamic developing with Fran and Sheila would change in some unpredictable way. My fear was that the whole triad would fall apart, and now I had a vested interest in at least Fran and Sheila – I'd fallen in love with them, and they with me.

So far, we'd had no jealousy between the three of us. No one's nose had gotten out of joint over something the other two had done. I knew I was being idealistic to think that we'd continue without some major friction. My taking on a third lover, if indeed that was what Allison wanted, would dramatically change how we interacted, how much time we spent together, and impact the quality time with each of them.

Neither Fran nor Sheila helped my clear thinking by frequently taunting me about Allison when we went to bed. Fran would start an evening with a lot of dirty talk about Allison; "Imagine Allison in bed with you, her cute little pussy just aching for your long cock to sink into her and bring her to one orgasm after another."

Sheila chimed in, "Did you know that Ally won a blowjob contest back in college? She can do things to your dick that you can't even imagine, and the pleasure she can deliver is absolutely mind blowing. I'm surprised she hasn't been recruited by some porn movie company to display her techniques on film; she'd do stuff to you that you'd remember the rest of your life."