All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 10'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
An addiction!

This story is like an addiction...gotta have more...more...more!!!! And...it feels good too!

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienalmost 10 years ago
Sometimes....

your writing sounds a bit too much like a management consultant's report. And some of your direct speech might be better as reported speech. i.e. I said that he should..... rather than 'You should...' Especially with the longer, more detailed, speeches.

But these are just technical niggles. I am thoroughly enjoying your story and very jealous of Steve and his harem.

Keep up the good work!

Tom D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chardonnay

"I had a glass of Chardonnay with ice" never never do that when you are in an European wine country. When you have luck they think only crazy Americans, if you have no luck you get kicked out of the country. ;-)

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

I really appreciate this series because the exposure to emotionally mature concepts and conversations. - I could have used some of that 35 years ago. Better late than never, I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...