Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, however, she mentioned Chip and Lyle, and how they'd made her feel so special over the weekend when I was away by both making love to her at the same time. Fran explained and apologized for failing to mention them the prior week because she was only thinking of what went on in our own apartment. She didn't think that Loren had taken in that the men were married to Gale and Nancy, but she'd mentioned it.

The week after that I was back home working in Cambridge for the week, and I joined Fran and Loren for lunch again on Wednesday. I could almost smell all the questions that Loren wanted to ask me about our poly-swing situation, but she held back and acted shy.

I didn't. Somehow over lunch, I said something about Jane and Marge, obliquely implying I had been with them well outside of business hours. Loren got a puzzled look, and I explained that the two of them were other women I loved, and how fortunate I was to have an extension of my intentional family outside of Massachusetts.

Loren asked, "You mean ... you're intimate with those women?"

I replied, "Yes, of course, and there's Brenda too. Marge and Brenda are married but have their husbands' blessings to be with us. Of course, Mike, Brenda's husband joins us sometimes. He's cool and does marketing for the Denver Broncos. Jane and Marge love him too.

Loren sputtered a little bit, obviously trying to get her thoughts organized for a follow-up question. Before she could ask, I continued, "Jane is a high powered executive running a huge portion of TCI, and Marge is her assistant. Marge is in her early sixties, but you'd think she was barely forty. She's such a sweetheart. I love both of them so much ... and Brenda too."

Loren visibly calmed herself and said, "Oh."

Fran gave a unique perspective on what we'd been talking about. "Loren, I know some of the way we live is unusual, but we've grown into this lifestyle a little at a time, and all of us are so excited, joyous, vibrant, and inspired by what we're living that it's hard to contain ourselves sometimes. Forgive us if we've embarrassed you in anyway."

Loren quickly said, "Oh, you haven't embarrassed me. If anything, I'm hyper-curious about how you make it work, and who in your families know about how you live."

I took that as my cue, "Oh, all our close relatives know how we live and love. My parents aren't the most enthusiastic because they were raised in the old paradigm about relationships that is still quite dominate today – monogamy, exclusivity and such, but it's fading in light of new possibilities."

Fran stepped in, "My parents are supportive, and also active in their own version of this lifestyle, plus you do know that two of the people we live with are my sisters – that's how all this started."

"Please tell me how you started. I'd love to know."

Fran and I regaled Loren with my having casually dated Fran and Sheila, and then discovering in an embarrassing evening at their parent's home that they were sisters. The result that night, since we'd been building up to having sex, was that the three of us had sex together, aided in part by the closeness of the sisters. Ally then wanted in on our threesome to make it a foursome. Jane, René, and I coupled up in New Jersey, but then René moved to Cambridge. I met Ivy in Denver, and we fell for each other too, and she moved to Cambridge to be with us, so our circle widened even more. Around the fringes, I mentioned Gale, Nancy, Rita, Jane, Marge, Brenda, and Pam, but alluded to there being a few others. We also mentioned Lyle, Chip, Aidan, Matt, Sean, Mike, and a few other males too.

Loren's eyes were as large as saucers as she listened to our story. We were out of time, so she didn't get a change to pursue things further, but I suggested we get together on Friday as I had some time, and apparently they did too.

Friday, the three of us met back at Panera's for lunch. Loren again was twitchy with her questions, but sat on all of them lest they create an awkward situation. After greeting, eating part of our lunch, and dealing with the weather, Fran moved things along.

Fran said, "Wednesday we indicated that we had a comfortable intentional family whom we live with and love. We didn't get into the details very much, but if I were in your shoes I'd sure want some of the sexy details. Right?" She gave Loren a lecherous grin.

Loren nodded numbly, and I had the feeling steeled herself for what was coming next, despite her curiosity.

Fran pulled her iPad out of her oversized purse. "I brought us pictures of where we live." She swiped her finger back and forth a few times. "This is our bedroom. To answer probably your largest question, we all sleep together, although if everyone is there it can get a little tight. We have a super-king bed made of a regular king and a double bed, and across from that you can see our queen sized bed. The six of us can sleep there really comfortably, particularly since Steve is so snuggly and cuddly, and if one of the guys sleeps over it's not too bad either."

She swiped through some other pictures showing the rest of the apartment, some included photos of Sheila, Ivy, René, and Ally, and even one with Jane and I snuggled together on the sofa looking at a magazine.

Loren obviously wanted to know how we made love. I found myself silently laughing at the unmistakable curiosity she exhibited.

I turned to Fran and said with a snicker, "Of course, we do more than sleep in those beds. Are you going to tell the complete story?"

Fran turned to Loren and asked in a serious tone, "Do you want to know those kind of details?"

Loren nodded ever so slightly, her eyes continuing to stare at the two of us, and I thought she didn't want to blink for fear she'd miss something.

Fran said, "We make love a lot – every day, multiple times. We're used to having the others around or involved in some way; they make it even more erotic for us. Sometimes, it'll just be Steve and one of us, or Aidan or Matt, but other times we'll all get together and play, and it's so much fun and so arousing to watch each other, and hear the sounds of others making love too."

Loren was nodding, and I imagined her thinking about our beds full of naked people moaning and groaning and fucking wildly in a Caligula-type orgy.

Fran went on, "Steve is unique in that he can really control his sexual responses. He can fuck for hours, have orgasms, but hold back from ejaculating and thus losing his edge. The result is that he gives each of us girls multiple orgasms every time we make love, and I mean more than a dozen of them for each of us."

"A dozen?" Loren exclaimed with a hint of awe in her voice. She looked at me as though I were a Greek god.

Fran swooned a little, "And when he does finish, it's like fireworks going off all over the city. He also does something we call the 'Big Steve Experience,' and it sort of involves some really intense pleasure – and I mean the purest form of pleasure you can imagine – and one result is that as he's loving you, and you reach your crescendo, you peak so high that you black out and just swim in that pleasure for a few minutes as it washes through your body. The French call it La Petite Mort, but for us it's the Big Steve Experience.

Loren looked at me and asked in a soft voice, "Does it involve drugs?"

I shook my head, "No, only two people making love and a desire to please and pleasure."

Loren whispered, "Oh, wow."

Fran suddenly slapped her hand over her mouth, and we both looked at her sudden action. She said in mock horror, "Oh, dear. I bet we've shared way too much." She looked around the restaurant, and asked, "I'm going to get a cookie; does anyone else want a cookie." She popped up out of her chair, obviously ending the conversation, grabbed her purse, and walked toward the sweets display.

Loren looked disappointed.

I said, "I'm sorry if we said too much. We weren't trying to make you uncomfortable. Fran feels so comfortable around you that she lets her hair down, like today, and I guess she got me doing it too. I know you're shy and probably don't like to be shocked about our family life."

Loren didn't make eye contact, but she said, "Well, I'm trying to not be introverted or timid. That's why I admire Fran so; she's so 'out there.' I want to be that way, and she's my role model. As for the subject matter, well, ... it was fine. Don't feel bad, and you certainly didn't upset my sensibilities. I was curious and hoping you'd talk about what you did."

We said a few more words and then Fran reappeared with three large cookies. She distributed them to us, and then launched into a commentary about how expensive the new stores along Boylston Street were, and how they were forcing those of us on limited budgets to head to the suburbs and the discount malls. That day, we never went back to prepping Loren.

* * * * *

Over the next month, I was all over the map in my travel: ten days in Denver, a few scattered days in New Jersey, a quick trip to Chicago, including one night with Doug and Sheri, three days in Dallas, and another two in Seattle. I felt I was spreading myself thin. I had two strategic planning jobs underway, plus twenty-six systems development projects that I oversaw and tweaked periodically. I'd been able to pick the cream of the staff at FDC for these jobs because they were so important to the success of my company that I knew it would be hard to fail.

The women in my life seemed to be happy, and I checked in with every one of them daily in some way. I kept a list of them on my iPhone just so I wouldn't overlook someone. I was developing a 'How Nice' list too, mostly of things to bring home or to deliver to the girls in some way, often by my own hand: flowers, special cards on occasions, t-shirts from some airport they didn't already have them from, some lingerie from Victoria's Secret, a lewd sext, a poem I'd write just for them, a short story in which they were the main character, and so on. My ideas were all over the map and they loved them.

Fortunately, Matt and Aidan still visited the girls during the week. I'd see them now and again on the weekends, or at one of the swing parties, but they were more sexually active with my girls than I was just by virtue of proximity. I didn't like it that way, but that's the way it was.

Fran had assumed the role of Mother Superior at our Cambridge apartment. She was always attuned to each person's feelings, emotions, and expectations, and kept them lined up with how she thought I wanted things to be going, which was good because she and I did think alike.

Fran, her mother and sisters also started to really plan out the wedding. They locked in the resort for the third week in April, and got all the necessary bookings, event insurance, and so forth. I barely had to think of a thing.

We decided to have a Halloween Party at the condo since the day fell on a Friday. I managed to end the week in the Cambridge office, so I got home early to help, but the elves had been busy since breakfast, and the place was decorated appropriately, and all the food was already being set out when I got home. Ivy kissed me, and directed me to get into my costume since guests were to start arriving at seven. We did the early start time so our friends that worked in the city wouldn't feel they had to go home and then drive back in to attend.

I was a Roman, with toga, sword, sandals with laces that wrapped around my legs, and a laurel wreath on my head. Fran dressed as Cleopatra; Sheila as Little Orphan Annie; Ally as a cheerleader with her old school outfit; René as a doctor, not too far off the mark; and Ivy as Batwoman, in a costume that left little about her to the imagination. Aidan was a rather plain train engineer, and Matt became a Union soldier, a costume that looked peculiar on him since he had definite Asian features.

Dave and Jean arrived first with several casserole dishes I helped carry in. The Fabulous Five, less Aidan who was already here, arrived, and then some of our neighbors, and friends from work, and very soon the apartment was overrun with people. Fortunately, the night was mild so we could open the doors and gain a few more square feet of standing space on the small porch off the living room.

Loren showed up, and Fran made a point of bringing her over to me with a wink. She was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. I leaned in and kissed her cheek, "I wish I'd dressed as a wolf."

Loren smiled coyly and said, "I wish you did too." She looked around the apartment. "This is so special being here. Since Fran showed me the pictures of this place, I've tried to envision all of you living here, now I know how right and wrong I was about some things."

Aidan was playing DJ, and put on some music. A few couples started to dance, and I led Loren to the corner of the living room that seemed to qualify as the dance floor, and wrapped her in my arms and we started to dance. Loren seemed stiff as a board, and was obviously nervous.

"Loren, relax. Nothing's going to happen tonight that you don't want. Relax."

She seemed startled, "How do you know I'm not relaxed?"

"Because I seem to be dancing with a plank. Bend a little. Let go. Swing. Sway." As I talked to her, I grabbed ahold of her hips and started to move them in a more normal dance step. I even gestured to one of the other couples who were slowly swaying to the music.

Loren relaxed. She said, "I'm just ... your lifestyle fascinates me and scares me at the same time."

I pulled away from her, and looked her in the eye. "Loren, kiss me. Kiss me like I'm your prince that is going to deliver the fairy tale ending to you. Kiss me like I'm your long lost lover, but kiss me ... right now."

Loren blushed, but then tentatively leaned in towards me with her eyes starting to close.

I planted the best 'Steve Knock Your Socks Off' kiss I could muster. I kept my lips soft and pliant, but maintained connection with her so she clearly got the message that I liked her. We parted for a second, but then came back together for a second go around. This time I darted my tongue into her mouth, and felt hers there to welcome me and let me know she had an attraction for me.

We broke apart and I hugged Loren to me, even closer now than when we'd started to dance. I whispered in her ear, "I want you to know that every emotion you feel right now – all the good ones anyway – are exactly what I intended for you to feel, and you'll find I feel the same way too."

We started to dance, and now Loren got into the sway of the dance, even allowing her hips to occasionally press again mine where I know she could feel my swollen member. As we danced, I told her how nice she felt to hold, how lovely she smelled and how her hair felt so nice against my cheek. I nuzzled her some more too, and she occasionally pulled back and kissed me back too.

We were midway through the second slow number when Fran came up to the two of us and embraced the two of us. "I'm so glad to see the two of you becoming close friends. I watched you two kiss a minute ago, and it was so tender and sweet." She turned to Loren, "I want you to know you have my blessing to do some more too – a lot more. You both look so cute together." On that note, Fran got pulled away by Lyle who in turn kissed Fran and started to make out with her in the other corner of the dance floor.

Loren had stiffened temporarily, but after Fran left I said, "She meant it. There was only love in what she said to us – to you. There was no hidden meaning. Fran's not like that. None of us are. We say what we mean."

I kissed Loren again, and then we got close and danced some more. After a while, I suggested we freshen up our drinks, and we wandered around the house together seeking refreshment, and just enjoying being in each other's company.

Around nine thirty, about half the crowd left, leaving us more of the core group we usually socialized with. Loren didn't seem to notice, but I knew that sooner or later, some folks might drift off into our bedroom for a little nookie. I was surprised it hadn't already happened.

I pulled Loren to the sofa, and she sat very close to me and allowed me to put my arm around her. A minute later, Fran came and sat on her other side.

Fran leaned in and kissed Loren on the lips, a slow, sensuous kiss that had a lot of sexual heat in it. Loren closed her eyes and allowed the kiss, and as near as I could tell she actually participated. When the kiss broke, I turned her head back to me and repeated the best of our earlier kisses, but added some additional emotion.

Loren's temperature was starting to rise. I could feel it in her body and the way she moved.

Fran whispered to her, "Loren, many of these people will be coming to our wedding in St. Maartens. I'd like you to come too, and to be one of my bridesmaids."

Loren jerked erect, "Oh, Fran, I'd be so honored." I thought I saw a tear form in her eye.

Fran said in a soft tone, "I have to explain a few things to you about the wedding and the week, and you'll need to think about them before you accept. They're things that might make you not want to participate or even go down to the Caribbean with us."

Loren cocked her head to one side, clearly asking for Fran to continue. Fran held one of Loren's hands, and I continued to hold her against me in a 'boyfriend' kind of way.

Fran said, "Well, first, the wedding is going to be unconventional. We'll be in bathing suits – probably monokinis, and since you have a great shape you have nothing to worry about on that count. We thought we'd have the service standing at the water's edge with the sea lapping at our feet."

"Second, we plan to have a party afterwards, and it's something you could probably skip if you wanted to, but ... well, it'll turn sexual just the way this party will as the night continues. In St. Maartens the party will continue for five more days. There'll be a lot of moving around – changing partners – and the creation of interesting combinations of people to have private interludes with. I think you know this is how we live, but I want you to know we will be doing our wedding this way too."

Loren nodded and I felt her entire body shudder. I whispered to her, "You don't have to decide tonight or even this month. It's a big step from where you are to where we are, and you may not ever want to take it."

She shook her head, "That's just it, one part of me wants to take that step and everything it means – desperately. Another part of me, the part that's rooted in the past, seems like an anchor holding me back from saying yes."

I nodded and kissed her temple.

Loren pulled away from me, and looked me in the eye. "If I went, would you make love to me?"

The question floored me, and came out of left field. I didn't expect it. I replied in truth, "Loren, if I haven't made love to you by the time Fran and I get married, I would be honored and delighted to make love to you at our wedding, or anytime before or after – even tonight. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and I feel a comfortable resonance with you."

Next to us Fran said to Loren, "I agree, and that's why I like you so much too. A bigger step for you might be that I want to make love with you too, but I'm holding back and letting you set the direction and speed for this journey. Just so you know explicitly, I would love for you and Steve to make love – tonight or anytime. I hope you'll involve me, but you don't have to, and if you want to wait until April that's fine too, or even next December or the year after that. Just do it, Loren."

Loren leaned forward and put her face in her hands in embarrassment as she sat. From between her fingers she said, "My answer is yes, I will go and fully participate. I want to make love to both of you, and more than once I hope." She took a huge gulp of air and continued, "I don't want to wait until April, but I'm ... scared tonight ... so I need you to help me to keep coming out of my shell and into the light you bask in."