All Comments on 'Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 12'

by VenDrego

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LitaholicLitaholicover 14 years ago
good job

just read the entire series to date and am really looking forward to its continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Hoping to read your last installment asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Read it all with a fervent desire to keep going! please write more! I am in awe at your great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
trifecta

I Loved it

where's the next chapter

GizmorGizmorabout 13 years ago
Sisters

What happened to Alicia and the Sisters? Thanks for a great story!!!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Finally

Vengeance has been served although I to would be a bit sqweemish about writing that as well bet wow what an amazing job you have done I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what happened

What happened to the next story. Seems like you just stopped. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Forced sex from the boss is not incest. There's no incest in this story at all. Wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous 11/24/16

Did you really read the story. His wife and her sisters are fucking each other. Plus he's doing the sister-in-laws. Sounds like incest to me.

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 6 years ago
Bethany

Oh, and don't forget Cousin Bethany. Lots of incest going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SAD END

This is a sad end in two ways

1) Aaron's treatment of Desiree.

As an earlier comment revealed, I was looking forward to his getting back at her. But this was tooooo much. Especially the tearing of her anus, going directly from anus to her mouth, and peeing in her mouth. Repugnant. Insight into such a malicious mind must be why the founders of our country came out against "cruel and unusual punishment."

Not saying it would be the way to go, but an alternative would be to make it such a wild high for Desiree (and for him), that she would regret her cruel one-sided treatment when she could have gotten some wild highs. Plus regretting she would never get any more.

2) After 9 years, it is obvious we cannot expect the intended (and much needed) sequel. It is a SAD END when the last chapter is the worst of all. I regret that the 5 stars that I willingly gave to previous chapters, this chapter does not deserve -- for creativity and talent, yes; but the meanness and cruelty nullifies it.

I wish a capable Literotica author would continue this -- up until the last chapter -- great series.

Some commenters noted that this is not Incest/Taboo. True, this CHAPTER is Nonconsent/Reluctance category. However, the SERIES, taken as a whole, is Incest/Taboo category. Perhaps it would have been better if this author had followed the practice of authors who rate each chapter according to its appropriate category, rather than rating the whole series the same.

Summary. Great series. With a disappointing end.

Paul in Oklahoma

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i disagree with the "anonymous" post below

writers should look at the overall content of a series and decide if its "incest/taboo" themed or "mature" or "group" etc themed and stay with that category for the whole series. many readers - like me - don't read certain categories - like "non-consent" so if a chapter was put there i may not see it. Its FAR better that at the outset of each chapter the writer states "this chapter contains some "non-consent" or "bisexual" or "incest/taboo" themed material - and reader be forewarned. many stories fit many categories - and this system lets writers and readers decide.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

What? another bloody unfinished story. Gotta hate that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting ending totally ruined what was a very good story. Wish I could go back and delete all the stars I awarded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous