All Comments on 'Sisters in Love and Trust Ch. 00'

by TerminusOmega

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What this is?

Hello? Is anyone here?

mBrowmBrowover 8 years ago
Where?

Is anyone anywhere? Ha!

Thanks, TerminusOmega, for this chapter, maybe dull and unappreciated (low score). However, a good character reference is quite a thoughtful gift to readers in an obviously ambitious story project!

Surely, good things cum to those who wait!

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 8 years agoAuthor

The first chapter was just posted. The second one is pending at this moment. I have the first five all ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What was the point of the "Models"?

That was confusing.

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 8 years agoAuthor

The Models is to give an idea of how I feel each character looks. It saves time when writing the story because I don't have to spend time writing about how each character looks. With the number of characters that are planned for this story, describing each one would take up so much text that it would get repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused.com

Just finished reading all these bios. I can see your point in writing them and thank you for doing so. However, I haven't a hope in hell of remembering most of them, except the shaved nudist of course! Now for chapter one.

M222RJR

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 6 years agoAuthor

I don't expect anyone to remember every character. I just put this as a reference since in the end it will be a long story with a large cast so I want to avoid having to constantly describe characters appearances and such.

Chris6160Chris6160over 1 year ago

Don't bother;

This is another story series that the author abandoned long ago without finishing. There is no sexual content for except for one chapter, and that brief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous