Sisters in Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Sisters make love before sunrise.
1.8k words
4.76
8.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 engages in any sort of sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Sisters in Love, Part 2

Deven - age 19, 5'7", 115 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes. 34B-22-36

Dakota - age 18, 5'7", 115 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes. 34B-22-36

Part 1 was told from Dakota's viewpoint. Part 2 will be told from Deven's viewpoint.

Last night was a whirlwind and I had landed the woman of my dreams. Dakota and I had agreed to live in a committed relationship the rest of our lives and I was on top of the world, overjoyed knowing that she and I were together. What made it even more special was the fact that Mom and Dad blessed our union, although not official but physically and emotionally in our eyes. We fell asleep a little after midnight after making love for the first time last night. Dakota felt so good and tasted so delicious. Who knew that the love we shared could draw out the pure physical and emotional beings that we were last night?

It was around 4 AM and I was awakened by the soft caresses from Dakota. I don't know what time she woke up but she was laying between my legs, her face a mere few inches from my pussy. My legs were splayed wide open. I didn't care though. My pussy, my body, my heart, my love - all of me belonged to her, my sweet Dakota, my younger sister, my lover, my "wife", my forever. She looked up my body and our eyes met. My pussy lips and my asshole were being held open by both of her hands.

"I'm sorry for waking you Deven. I couldn't help myself. I just wanted an up close look at your beautiful pussy and asshole. Do you know how beautiful you look down here?" She smiled at me.

"Baby, you can wake me up any time you want. I am yours. It feels so good with you holding me open like that down there. It's yours any time, day or night, and ANYWHERE you want it. I don't care where we are. If we want me sexually, I am ALL YOURS!!!!!!"

Dakota leaned forward and inhaled my womanly scent and kissed me gently on the clit. She pulled her head back just a couple of inches and looked at me.

"Ah yessssss. The smell of heaven." She said.

"My love, it might not smell as good or as fresh as before we made love last night but feel free to do with me as you wish. I love you and I trust you."

Dakota winked at me with a huge smile and moved her face back to my pussy. She gently licked my pussy lips and into the hole, capturing my moisture on her tongue. I looked at her left hand and saw her ring, shining in the light created by the lamp we left on last night. I looked at my left hand and saw my ring as well. Just thinking about the gravity of the situation and my love for my sister made me warm and tingly inside and made my clit pulsate. Her tongue made contact with my clit. With her right hand, she inserted her middle finger into my pussy and her ring finger into my ass. I could feel my pussy juice flow more and I could hear her sucking my clit and my hole, trying to drink my cream like a dehydrated soldier in the desert. My pussy was on fire. My ass was feeling heavenly. Both fingers were stimulating me to the point where I was on the brink of giving her my cum. She was moaning and, in between licking and sucking my pussy, she was telling me how deeply in love with me she was. She was finger fucking me so good and working my clit so well that it happened. I came HARD!!!!!!!!

I grabbed her head. "Dakota. Oh Dakota. My sweet Dakota. Eat my cum baby! Eat my cum! I'm cumming for you my sweet." Fuck baby. I'm cumming for you sis. My love. My everything. Fuck! This feels so good. Oh shit. Here cums another one. Keep eating my pussy and fucking me with your fingers. I'm gonna cum again. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Damnit baby. I'm cumming again for youuuuuuuuu!!!! I love you. I love you. I love you." I was panting and trying to catch my breath. I was in a state of orgasmic bliss. After another orgasm, the feelings in my pussy started to subside and my asshole was getting a little sore. She gently pulled her fingers from my pussy and asshole and offered them to me. I pulled her hand into my mouth and sucked her fingers clean, enjoying the wonderful taste from the pleasure she had just given me.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her softly, our tongues gently "sword fighting". We broke the kiss momentarily and looked into each other's eyes, both of us smiling ear to ear. We resumed our kissing and held each other tightly as we did so.

I said to her "I have a naughty idea. Are you game?"

Dakota replied "Yes."

I got off the bed and grabbed her by the hand. I went to the linen closet next to the washer and dryer in the utility room and grabbed a towel.

Dakota laughed. "What are we doing love?"

"You'll see. There's something I've wanted to do for a long time."

I led Dakota to the dining room table. I placed the towel, folded in half in the spot where a place setting would go at the head of the table. I told her to hop up, face me, and open her legs wide. I went to the kitchen counter and opened the cover where our "wedding" cake was at. I walked back to the dining room table, scooped some icing off of the cake with my fingers and smeared it on her breasts, her neck, her tummy, and inner thighs.

Dakota was giggling. "Oh you naughty minx. I never took you for someone who wanted to use food during sex."

"I came up with the idea before we fell asleep last night. I'm not gonna put any cake on your pussy though. Don't want you getting a yeast infection."

"Good point."

Here was my beautiful sister, Dakota, covered in cake icing from her neck to her inner thighs. I began at her neck. I licked a little of the icing off and swallowed it. I licked up some more and offered my tongue to her. She sucked the icing off my tongue. I could feel my pussy starting to leak its juices down the inner thighs of both my legs. I looked at her pussy and I could see she was soaking wet. I licked my way to her nipples, following the same pattern. I would swallow some icing for myself and then offer some on my tongue for her to suck down. Her nipples were hard. My nipples were hard. This idea I came up with had us both worked up. I went to her tummy and repeated the process as I scooped up icing with my tongue for me and then, some for her to suck off of my tongue. When I got to her inner thighs, I scooped the icing off her left inner thigh and swallowed that for myself. The icing on her other inner thigh was for her to suck off my tongue. After we were both satisfied that all, or most, of the icing was gone from her body, I ran to the linen closet and grabbed another towel. I folded it in half and then placed it in the chair I was going to sit on between her legs. I sat in the chair and scooted her ass to the edge of table.

I gently kissed her all over her pussy with soft butterfly kisses. I spread her asshole and kissed it gently. I opened my mouth and used my tongue to gently swirl around her backdoor rose bud. She tasted so good. I opened her pussy lips with my left hand and used two fingers to insert into her pussy and my thumb to massage her clit. I stiffened my tongue to push it into her ass. She moaned and whimpered her approval. I could feel her clit become harder as I rubbed it with my thumb. Her asshole was winking on my tongue as though it was trying to pull me in deeper. Every time she relaxed her asshole, I pushed deeper with my tongue until it was all the way in her and my lips had formed a seal around her anal opening. I swirled my tongue around in her ass, tasting her. It was so dirty, so erotic, so amazing - I had an orgasm rimming her and told her so by whimpering and shaking. She knew something was up. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her so that my tongue remained buried in her asshole and my nose had made its way into her pussy. It was such a beautiful feeling. I used my thumb and forefinger of my right hand to pull and pinch her clit. She began to cum.

"DDDDDEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!"

I could feel her asshole winking and relaxing and pulsating several times when she came. Her juices soaked my face. I kept up because I wanted her to cum more. I swirled my tongue around inside her asshole with more intensity and I began to finger fuck her pussy harder and harder. I pulled and pinched her clit. I don't know how many times I made her cum but my face was soaked. My chest was soaked. The towel she sat on was soaked. The towel I sat on in the chair was soaked because I had also cum again just by eating her ass and giving her pleasure. Gasping for air, she pushed me away to lay back to gather her bearings.

"Are you ok Dakota?" I asked.

"Yes my love. I'm fine. I'm just feeling light headed. I've never cum so hard in my entire life. That was fucking amazing. Will it be like this all the time with us?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"Yes. A billion times yes. A trillion times yes."

After she had regained her composure, she sat up on the table and pulled me to a standing position. We held each other firmly. We kissed like lovers. I loved kissing her so much."

The sun was coming up in the east. We looked outside to watch the sunrise, still in our embrace.

Dakota looked at me and asked "Shower?"

"Absolutely. I love you Mrs. Butler."

"And I love you too Mrs. Butler."

=========

Thank you all for reading. Please rate and comment.