"Sisters" Looking after One Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That possibility came around a lot sooner than I expected and in a way that blew my mind even more than the first time.

Pauline, Tala and I had developed an easy-going friendship between us, meeting up for a coffee when our shifts allowed; or little excursions ashore when in port. Now, I was much confident about shipboard life and had dropped into an easy routine. Sales were doing well, but I had to work hard for them. A captive clientele doesn't mean that they will buy anything, but overall I was making money and having a good time.

I'd not had another liaison, but I had been tempted, checking out a cute little bar-waitress more than once, but had been too hesitant to make a move, so nothing came of it.

Pauline, Tala and I were having a quiet, but illegal drink in my cabin one night. It was the last night of a cruise, and although I would be more or less free the following day, both Pauline and Tala would be working like dogs, making sure all the leaving passengers actually left, along with all their belongings. Then the ship had to be prepared for the new guests to arrive, and of course, they had to be settled in, and all their questions and queries had to be sorted out. Most of those were minor but could cause a great deal of irritation among newly boarded guests.

We were just kicking back and relaxing when Tala asked, "Ingrid, I know you've been with Pauline, but have you hooked up with anyone else? I don't think so."

"No, no one. I've been tempted, but haven't had the courage." I blushed as I admitted, "I do like the look of Sunita though." A look of, was it delight or concern, flashed between Tala and Pauline.

"Sunita's fiery, very passionate. The sex would be intense, but she can be a bit clingy afterwards, and she always falls in love with someone on every contract she does. She might be a bit heavy for you."

"So, you've both been with her in the past?"

"Yeah," they both replied.

"So, if not Sunita, who?" asked Pauline.

"I don't know," I replied wistfully, "I mean, I know you two are a pair now, but I'm not sure." Pauline gave Tala a look that both worried and intrigued me.

"Ingrid, you know I said that Tala fancied you?" I nodded my head, not sure where this conversation was heading. "Do you want to try something different?"

Different? What could be more different than going with a woman for what is basically a straight girl?

"Would you fancy," Tala paused and licked her lips nervously before she continued, "would you fancy a three-way? Us three, together."

"You what! I've never done a three-way with my boyfriend, so why would I be interested in one with two other girls?"

"Neither have we, and I wouldn't want to with my husband, but it's something we've spoken about. It could be fun and exciting," Tala said.

I know I'd acted shocked, but the idea instantly excited me. It was far out, kinky, and although my on-shore sex life is full, and I'm happy, it is a little bit vanilla. That's why the idea of sex with Pauline had initially blown my mind, but I had to admit it would be so different. I am ashamed to confess that my pussy was already getting wet.

I quickly stood up, Pauline and Tala must have thought I was going to throw them out of my cabin from the way they cowered back into their seats. Seconds later, I was naked, having slipped the simple shift dress over my shoulders, letting it pool on the floor.

Tala didn't try to hide the lust in her eyes as she looked unashamedly over my body. I held out my hands to her and pulled her into a lingering kiss as we came together. There was a moan from Pauline as she watched me kiss her lover. Tala's lips were soft and tasted sweet as we kissed. Her tongue found its way into my mouth without hesitation. I was fumbling to get her out of her clothes when Pauline joined us in the kiss. Pauline was already naked, having stripped off while Tala and I were kissing.

The three of us kissed and fondled each other, Tala soon joining Pauline and me in being naked. One second I was exchanging a deep tongue-swirling kiss with Tala, the next I was looking on as she did the same with Pauline. Then it was Pauline kissing me.

All the time, hands roamed freely, boobs were squeezed, nipples pinched and pulled. Fingers were sliding in and out of pussy's. Once I knew that both Pauline and Tala both had two fingers inside my pussy. Tala's gently worked me, while Pauline frigged me as fast as she could.

We fell in a heap of entwined arms and legs onto my bed. Tala moved directly between my legs, whilst Pauline locked her mouth on my left boob. Her tongue playing with my nipple, or her teeth nipping at it playfully. Her hand was squeezing my other breast, the nipple between her forefinger and thumb. Rolling it around, then pulling it away from my body before letting it snapback.

Tala's face was mashed into my pussy, her hot and talented tongue working wonders with the nerve endings there. Her fingers spread me wide as she drove me relentlessly to an orgasm. An orgasm that soon broke and washed over me. I bucked and screamed, and shook and shouted as I rode the tidal wave of lust coursing through me.

As soon as I had climaxed, Tala moved away from me, and began to kiss Pauline, sharing my juices with her lover. I wasn't ready to finish yet, and got between Tala's slender but delightfully shaped thighs and sucked her clit into my mouth. Tala screamed, and her body jerked as I licked the hard nub that is the center of her sexual stimulation. She was already so turned on by the idea of a three-way and from eating my pussy that she was soon on the brink of cumming. I eased back and let her come back down from the precipice, before slowly taking her higher again. I love edging, so I intended to make Tala suffer the delightful torment of having that done to her.

Pauline had managed to get her pussy over Tala's mouth and was being eaten out to a lot of sighs and moans. Time and time again I took Tala to the edge, and time and time again I eased her back. Until one last time. I pushed three fingers deep into her pussy, at the same time as I rolled my tongue around her clit. Tala screamed deeply into Pauline's pussy as she came, flooding my mouth and covering my face with her juices.

Pauline was still being eaten out by Tala, who had managed to keep going despite her own massive climax. I sat on top of Tala and ground my pussy against her, wishing I had a dildo or strap-on to fuck her with as I kissed Pauline. Despite the sheer naked lust we were all showing, our kisses were tender and sweet. That increased in intensity as she watched me intertwine my legs with Tala's and rub our pussies together. Pauline grabbed the back of my head as she ground her pussy down onto Tala's mouth and kissed me passionately.

I ground hard against Tala as I sensed my orgasm building again. Pauline suddenly threw her head back and screamed as she came. I was rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples at the time. Tala thrust back hard against me, and I felt her squirting cum onto me, triggering my own orgasm. The mental stimulation of feeling another woman's cum against my pussy was too much to resist.

We collapsed in a tangled heap, sweating and panting, overcome with relief and emotion.

Eventually, we recovered our senses, and Tala and Pauline got dressed and left my cabin. The following evening we met up and discussed what had happened. We needed to prevent any awkward feelings between us. We decided that one three-way was enough, so it never happened again.

I found my own lover after trying a few during the rest of my contract. Next week, I will be leaving the ship, and going back home to Norway, and my unsuspecting boyfriend. I'm sorry, but I do not intend to tell him about my escapades onboard. I'm going to enjoy my leave and lots of sex with Mike, but I can't wait for my next contract to begin.

Authors Note:

I've no idea if these sorts of arrangements happen within the cruise industry.

What I will say is I witnessed the opening encounter I have described between Ingrid and Pauline late at night in a restaurant on a recent cruise. It may well have be perfectly innocent but it gave me thought and the idea for a story.

12