Sister's Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke cried out, "Oh fuck, Will, take it easy. Oh shit, that hurts."

I said, "I'm sorry, Brooke," and I paused.

I didn't want to hurt my sister but on the other hand, I had my dick in her butt. Brooke's pussy was tight but her ass was even tighter and it felt like it clench up on my dick. I waited for her to tell me it was okay to keep going and I made sure I went very, very slow. Once, she got used to having my dick up her butt, I ever so slowly pushed into her going fractions of an inch at a time. I would stop to let Brooke get comfortable then push just a little bit further. It took a while but finally, my hips were touching her cheeks; I had my entire dick in her ass. I had a sense of accomplishment, my anal virginity was gone.

I told Brooke, "I've got my whole dick in your ass."

"Okay, but go slow."

I started to pull back a bit and push in again, fucking my sister's ass as slow as I possibly could. I can't tell you how many times I stared at her ass, dreaming of fucking it, thinking it would never, ever happen. However, here I was with Brooke's backside lifted by the pillows with my dick embedded in it. I was in ecstasy butt fucking my sister. It felt glorious to be fucking her tight butt. There's something special about someone letting you do anal with them. Brooke was giving me something that no one else had done with her before. I know other guys must have checked out her ass wishing they could do anal with her but it was me that got the first chance at it. She wasn't saying she was in pain or discomfort so I began to move a little faster.

I asked Brooke, "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. It doesn't feel too bad."

After hearing that, I started to fuck her ass faster. I spread her cheeks wider so I could get a better view of my dick moving in and out of her asshole. I could hardly believe I was having my first anal sex experience. Not only was it my first time but it was with my little sister, granted she wasn't so little anymore but I was also taking her anal virginity at the same time I was losing mine. When Brooke began to push her hips back towards me, I figured she was enjoying having me sodomize her so I started to fuck her harder and faster. Her moans told me her initial pain and discomfort had now turned to pleasure.

My thoughts were confirmed when I heard Brooke call out, "Fuck my ass, Will. I'm such a dirty slut, fuck my ass."

Hearing her talk like that turned me on even more and I grabbed a handful of her hair, tugged on it while slapping her butt cheeks, and said, "You are a dirty slut. Look at you with your brother's dick stuffed up your ass you fucking whore. Do you like my dick in your ass."

"I love your dick in my ass. I wish I would have let you fuck it sooner. I'm such a fucking whore."

"Only a whore would suck her brother's dick, fuck him and take him up her butt."

I began to pound her sweet cheeks even harder and she was loving it. She was enjoying it so much that she got up on her knees so it was easier to reach down between her legs to play with her clit. I grabbed two handfuls of her beautiful butt cheeks and kept plunging my cock deep into Brooke's ass. She enjoyed being spanked also so I kept slapping her cheeks as I sodomized my sister.

As I was fucking Brooke's butt, I watched as my dick would disappear into her tight, puckered asshole. The only bad thing about this is that I would never be able to tell anyone about it. It had to remain my sister's and my secret.

Shortly after Brooke brought herself to an orgasm, I came in deep in her bowels. I left my dick inside her ass until I started to lose my erection. I wanted to cherish the feeling and sight of my dick in her butt for as long as I could. When I finally pulled out, a trickle of cum leaked out giving me a great view of an anal cream pie. I wish I had my phone on me so I could take a picture but I'll always have it in my spank bank for future reference.

Brooke rushed off to the bathroom and a few minutes later I heard the shower going so I decided to join her to clean myself up too. I was disappointed that she was leaving the shower as I was getting in. She told me she'd get more beers and meet me in the family room. When I got to the family room Brooke was waiting for me naked with a beer. I sat down next to her and asked how she was feeling.

"I feel okay. I don't know if I'll be able to walk tomorrow but it only hurt when you shoved your dick in me at first. Once I got used to having a dick in my butt, it wasn't so bad."

"Well, you came so you must have enjoyed it too."

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I felt so naughty too. I think that's what made it even better."

"I loved it. I like fucking a pussy too but your ass was even tighter. You've got a nice butt, Brooke."

"Gee, thanks, Will. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Brooke replied with a grin.

I mentioned to Brooke, "You know, mom and dad are coming home tomorrow and we're probably not going to be able to, you know, get together as often."

"You mean we won't be able to fuck as often."

"Uh, yeah."

"Let's worry about that later, Will. We probably should be 'getting together' with other people anyway but I'll know where to find you if I need someone to give my pussy a good licking."

I chuckled, "Yeah, and I'll know where to go when I need a good blow job or a tight piece of ass."

We were having a great, honest conversation, and Brooke and I were getting along better than we ever had before. However, that didn't stop me from checking out her naked body as we talked. I knew I wouldn't be able to suck on those perfect tits as often or feel her sweet lips wrapped around my dick or fuck that tight pussy and even tighter ass as much as I would want but it was good while it lasted. My dick was beginning to get hard again which I'm sure Brooke noticed.

My sister went to get us another beer and I watched that sassy ass twitching as she left the room. When she got back, I was watching her perky, ripe breasts bouncing with each step. Her legs were perfect with a hint of muscle definition. When she handed me my beer, my cock was fully erect.

"I can't believe you have another hard-on. What are you, some kind of pervert?"

"What can I say? I'm a horny teenage boy."

"Well, you're in luck. I'm a horny teenage girl."

Brooke and I both smiled and I followed her back into her bedroom. I think we both knew our sexual party was coming to an end so we were going to make the most of our last night of freedom from our parents.

I think Brooke was even hornier than me because she laid down on the bed next to me and began to stroke my cock telling me how none of her previous lovers ever got hard three times in one night. She knew that cumming a third time in a night was going to take some time and mentioned that it would allow us to have even more fun. I couldn't imagine enjoying sex with my sister even more but I was willing to find out. Before long, Brooke had her mouth on my dick, deep throating me and giving me a sweet, slow blow job. She liked dirty talk and I was more than willing to oblige.

"That's it, Brooke, suck my dick. You're a great cocksucker. You're a cocksucking whore."

Brooke switched her position and got between my legs so she could better lick my balls while she gave me a hand job. She then surprised me by pushing my knees back towards my head and licking my ass. I had never been rimmed before and I assumed this was Brooke's first time and I was loving it. She would tell me later that she figured she owed it to me after I so willingly tongued her asshole. Brooke was hesitant at first but after she attained a comfort level, she seemed to enjoy giving me a rim job combined with her blow job.

After a while, I told her, "If you swing your hips around, I can do you too."

My sister changed her position so we could sixty-nine and I began to lick what was quickly becoming a familiar pussy. I enjoyed her being on top, straddling my head because my face was now buried between her butt cheeks and it gave me easy access to her anus. I wasn't sure how another girl would take me licking her ass but I appreciated being able to explore this desire with Brooke.

When Brooke orgasmed, she came so hard, her juices dripped down over my face no matter how hard I tried to catch it all. I tried to lap up every last squirting drop. When Brooke finished, she turned around and stuffed my cock in her pussy, and began to ride me while I played with her butt cheeks and breasts. She would lean down, feeding me her alluring tits. There were times when she would slap my face between them with me trying to catch them in my open mouth.

When Brooke got tired when riding me, I bent her over to take her from behind. While I was fucking her, I'd slap her ass, tug on her hair and call her a fucking whore, a cum dumpster, and her favorite, a dirty little bitch. I made my sister tell me that I was the best fuck she's ever had.

"No one has fucked me better than you, Will, no one. You're the best pussy eater I've ever had. Oh, fuck me hard. Fuck your dirty little whore sister."

I stuck my thumb up Brooke's ass and she began to squirm even more but she told me her ass was too raw to let me do her anally again that night. I was disappointed but understood. I fucked her ass after I had already cum once so I lasted longer than I normally would have. I gave that butt a good, long fucking but I was satisfied fucking her hot, tight pussy too. After cumming twice, I was able to last a very long time. I fucked Brooke in every position we could think of and when I was ready to cum again, I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth.

I ordered Brooke to tilt her head back over the edge of the mattress and throat fucked her for a few minutes, then I told her to get on her knees on the side of the bed. There was something about making her submissive to me by having her kneeling before me. I was watching her head bob in my lap while I was thrusting my hips upwards. When I came, I held her head still and shot my load into her throat. I pulled out and shot a couple of wads onto her face before stuffing it back in her mouth to suck me dry.

My sister looked so beautiful with my cum all over her face and lips. I dreamed of painting her face with my cum but more so out of spite when she was acting like a spoiled brat. Now it was because over the last week she gave me the best sex I'd ever had. I know I did the same for her too.

While my cock was shrinking in between her lips, I told her, "I'm done. You drained my balls, Brooke. They even hurt a little."

"That's good because you fucked my ass and pussy raw. My jaw is even a little sore."

Brooke and I were both exhausted and drained so I went back to my room and called it a night. My sister and I had a night we'd never forget. Who would have thought that the best sex of my young life would be with my younger sister? I wasn't sure if it was possible to find another sexual partner as satisfying as her.

Our parents were coming home early Sunday evening. On Sunday morning, Brooke and I both slept in until around 11 AM and we both knew we had to straighten up the house before our parents got home, making sure everything was in order and getting rid of all the empty beer cans and liquor bottles we had drunk during the week. When we were done making sure the house was as clean as when our parents left, Brooke and I had a chance to talk about what happened between us.

Brooke started the conversation by saying, "You know, we aren't going to be able to be as active when mom and dad get home. I mean, it was fun and all but it's probably a good thing too."

"I understand. I was thinking the same thing. But, I have to tell you, you are damn good in bed, Brooke."

"You aren't half bad yourself, Will."

"You wouldn't want to do it one more time before mom and dad get home, would you?"

"You're such a fucking horn dog, Will. Sure, why not?"

Brooke and I slipped off to my room this time and I took my time giving her pussy a good licking with Brooke returning the favor with one of her sensuous blow jobs before I fucked her tight pussy. I didn't want to say anything to her but I didn't think I could give up fucking her. She was too darn good in bed.

Before I came, there was one more thing I wanted to do with Brooke and I asked her, "Can I titty fuck you? I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

"What the fuck, why not? We've done everything else."

I climbed up to straddle her chest and placed my dick between her big, young, firm tits while my sister squeezed them around me. Her luscious mounds felt so good surrounding my cock.

Brooke told me, "Warn me before you cum. I don't like surprise splashes on my face."

I began to pick up the pace and just before I came I told Brooke, "I'm gonna cum."

She lifted her head, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue as I splashed the first wad of cum onto her face and tits. Some of it landed on her tongue and in her mouth followed by more wads until I was drained. Brooke had cum all over her upper body, face, and in her hair. I moved up to let her lick my dick clean.

"I can't believe you came that much after fucking all night."

"You're so hot, you can partially blame yourself."

When our parents got home that evening, they couldn't believe how clean the house was which left them wondering what went on because it was too clean. I swear parents are never satisfied. Then they asked how we both got along and we told them we hardly fought at all. They didn't believe that either.

Brooke did tell them. "We didn't fight but Will can be a pain in the ass."

We both chuckled a little and I had nothing to say because I literally was a pain in her ass. Our parents were curious as to what Brooke was talking about but they didn't really care as long as we got along and didn't destroy the house. Brooke and I had a dirty little secret to share that would bring us closer together in more ways than one. Neither one of us knew what the future would hold for our newfound relationship. I guess only time would tell what was in store for us.