All Comments on 'Sister's Lost Bet'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical Brit beta, more interested in a dry, gender-neutral asshole than a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked your story, but one thing I wish you would have done is had them admit the deep true love that was deep within both of them. You know that even with all the fighting between the two of them they have a deep unspoken love. Now keep it up with these two. You have the perfect start to keep this story going on for a long time. A reader in Florida.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

I loved the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, very erotic, lacks only a bit more emotion.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay there are one or two good things here, but for the most part I was extremely disappointed. On the plus side, I liked the fact that you had Will clean up immediately after the anal instead pulling his dick out of Brooke's ass and shoving it into her mouth. So many people who write about anal have never done it for real, I guess. Even if you are thorough enough with the enema, it's extremely unsanitary and can cause illness. But because they have seen it done in porn, they assume that there's nothing wrong about it. 🙄 So thank you for that at least.

Another plus is how you had Will and Brooke stop fighting once they became intimate. So at least we see them strengthening their bond somewhat as opposed to continuing to bicker and backstab.

The biggest disappointment though was the lack of romance. In real life, I never found any lasting benefits from just fucking. It may relieve the immediate feelings of lust, but there's no long term benefits whatsoever. I've always been the kind of person who takes the long term view seriously. In the end, Brooke and Will remain brother and sister fuck buddies...big fat hairy deal. I was left feeling just as empty and unsatisfied as their future after reading this. 😔

Quoting:

Brooke and I had a dirty little secret to share that would bring us closer together in more ways than one. Neither one of us knew what the future would hold for our newfound relationship. I guess only time would tell what was in store for us.

Forget it. They don't have a relationship beyond being FWB, or more accurately siblings with benefits. Scored 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! One of the best. Maybe a secret Love angle would've helped. Anyway, nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read here, Would not change a thing, Only would like a sequel...

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Very hot sibling fuck story. Five well deserved stars. I to am very glad he didn't go ass 2 mouth, that is so gross, and disrespectful of your partner. Hoping there's another chapter, and they spend some time actually making love to each other, and not just fucking.

Spring20Spring20almost 2 years ago

a proper begining, middle and open ended well done

amiinwienamiinwienalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Great build-up. Very believable sibling rivalry and how the parents handled it. I remember it all too well!!! Sex was hot and believable. My wife and I role-play and I fuck my "dirty whore sister" in her ass a LOT. Never more than once a day, though - bonus point for your there, as well as no ATM and especially ATP.

Blowing my own anonymous horn, 20 years ago I was already overseas but for about a year I had a very serious love interest in the US. One time visiting her we fucked 7 times in a day (a couple of months with no sex!). Again, only once in her ass. I have to say having that high of a sex drive can be distracting, and I only miss it occassionally. So the 3 times in a day of our male hero is totally believable (at least to me).

Again, great story. A sequel where mom catches them and ends up getting fucked in her ass by her son while dad does his daughter? Not believable, but your writing would make it at least hot!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

I haven't much to say about this story. Very ordinary with some stiff dialog. Description s of the sister's lingerie obviously were the author's fantasy but meant nothing to the reader. Can't say I enjoyed it, but thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about a sequel with Brooke just using a strap on and taking his anal virginity. Could do it as if he lost another bet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written and hot story. The only thing it needs is kissing and making love instead of just fucking. I hope there is another chapter that adds those elements.

sd31r20sd31r20almost 2 years ago

That was a GREAT story! Well does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect just the way it was written, thanks for sharing !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mf It was the Kansas and North Carolina Game

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG!!! What a great story. This story was so believable. I loved this entire story and the way you took your time and not rush each events. I also appreciated how clean they were. But I did wish they had a shower scene. Please add another chapter about their relationship after their parents has returned home. And do they continue even though they are seeking other relationships

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully story will continue, really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda funny an 18 and 19 year old who have ground rules when their parents go out of town.

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Great story very entertaining. Most of these stories the sisters have perfect bodies, slightly overweight sisters need love too

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

This was a really fun read. Good job!

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire8 months ago

Well done, a nice change from your usual plot. This time the woman was sexually free at the start of the story instead of being a conservative woman turned into a slut by her partner. The mental image your writing gave me of the sister was extremely alluring.

Thank you, I really appreciate a sexually open woman, as you have described here

Angus

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 month ago

I like Brooke's strength, self-confidence, and willingness to initiate sex. I love a strong, capable heroine. I think she and her brother both ought to do something about their heavy drinking, though. How many times does one or the other of them go back to the kitchen to fetch more beer? Like a few other commenters, I'd like to see some signs of deepening love between the siblings. You'd think that--after satisfying sex--they would want to sleep together in the same bed. One final quibble: You really need to announce only once (at most) that the younger sister is over 18. I wasn't keeping a precise count, but I think you told us that 4 times. Still, as written, it was an engaging story, and it held my interest through all four pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous