All Comments on 'Sisters Massage Experience Ch. 01'

by ydwagon392

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was going OK........

..........until you became an arrogant prat in the final paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Youe Comments

first off, let me say that giving and getting massages are the best thing a person (man or woman) could experience. As I traveled the world and have had many of these. Thank you for writing about them. U brought back so many memories.

Secondly, your so right. There are people who read these stories and feel that if it not to there liking then they need to blast. Well, for me they need not show there dis concerns. They should keep the to there-selves. Thanks again for sharing, I look forward to more

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

I'm quite sure that you'll be taking this comment as one of an those people hiding behind their computers, but before you jump to that conclusion you should look closer.

There really is no excuse for subjecting us to your linguistic incompetence other than laziness and a rock of narcissism.

If you just absolutely cannot avoid vomiting out most incoherently formed sentences with missing or misused words and punctuation, then please stop posting them. We didn't do anything to deserve your mistreatment.

ydwagon392ydwagon392over 3 years agoAuthor
many thanks

Many thanks for coming out and displaying your true colors. Your full on attack was a far better response than I hoped for. You make the most wonderful example of the types of trolls that I refer to. If you don't like it why on earth do yo keep reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get a grip

"Everyone who criticizes my work or leaves anything outside of praise is a troll!" - An author that has difficulty with the English language.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

If you cannot write, why do you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was fine enough until your bitchy little rant at the end. You don't have to be a professional to check your work, and not everyone is gonna like it. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it a few minor errors add a human touch keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userydwagon392@ydwagon392
Make the most of your life and dont stuff it up, your going to be dead for a very long time.