All Comments on 'Sister's Medicine'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gave U 5 for your effort. No ass, no Brest, cum treatment,. Stupidest things I ever heard

Love your other stores though. Write a romantic kinky-piss-slut-mom/sister story. Believe it or not, I had such a relationship with my sister. I liked it. I don't understand why they hate it so much.😒

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can i just say that this turned me on so fucking much? Like i couldnt stop finger fucking mysslf for like a half hour! Amazing!!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's Next?

How about a sequel? This story was great.

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Excellent 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This was very very good I love long story and all sexy details!!!!!! specially when the mother got into too😋😋😋😋😋😋😋.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

Really weird and pretty funny. I half expected the sister’s tits and ass to explode in growth after she started getting spunk. Resulting in big bouncy D-cups and a round jiggly ass.

paralleluniverseparalleluniverseover 5 years ago
so hot

Holly shit this was so hot. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!!!!!!

What a talent, and almost the best story I've ever read, second only to BiscuitHammer's stories. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so-so

Good story, but, like so many on here, it's too damn long.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Quite a story!

WOW!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story! I hope she fucks his ass with a strapon!

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 5 years ago
"Mooommm, Jess won't let me suck his cock."

LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I cummed all over my computer

Oh fuck I just came all over my computer FUCK

NOW I CANT GET IT OUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Medical semen

Actually, semen DOES have medicinal qualities. It's a better tranquilizer and sleep inducer than several FDA approved medical tranquilizers. Structurally it's somewhat similar to egg white and is also an astringent to counteract the acidity of vaginal fluids that would normally kill sperm cells. Healthy semen ingested either orally or vaginally also has mild pain relieving qualities. And it's loaded with beneficial vitamins. The story would have had even more credibility if the doctor had explained this to everyone early-on.

I was hoping that their mutual pleasure would include some 69's, one of my faves. I'm not into anal, though, and for me that was a downer. But, all in all, it's a damn good yarn, and well told. Could have been much shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I've been reading stories on Literotica since high school (over a decade ago now) and it's fair to say I've read thousands of stories. This was BY FAR the best story I have read on this site and I'll even go as far as saying it may be the best story I will ever read on this site. Bravo! Seriously you have a real talent for this kind of writing. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.

XarthXarthover 5 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2018/11/18/sisters-medicine/

Little late on the draw, but there is some commentary on the story available at the link above. Thanks for reading and hopefully enjoying.

-X

lord_jefelord_jefeover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I know you included the "bonus scene" and said it wasn't really part of the story, but it was amazingly hot. I would agree with one of the other comments as well - have him take a strap-on. Mom fucks him while Lily sucks him - kind of a "He's out of cum, & she's sick, so Mom stimulates the prostate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Fuck

If you read this and didn't blow a load, you're half dead

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

A very arousing story with a very different but inventive plot. It would be hot for Jess and her brother to do everything to their Mom. To truly find out how hot and horny Mom really is. That would make a nice stand alone chapter in this series. Hopefully more to come soon, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best ever story

WOW! An amazing story. Loved the alternative ending more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story. Very hot.

fulballzfulballzover 5 years ago
Excellent

No words! 5 🌟

fulballzfulballzover 5 years ago
Would make an excellent screenplay😎

5🌟

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65over 5 years ago
Man. I felt like I was reading a novel.

Very hot story. Nice to see mom get into it as well. But even if you had shortened it a bit, it would've still been H- O- T!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic -Need to continue this story

tallmanyestallmanyesover 5 years ago
kept me hard

Loved the story, kept me hard for all the chapters and I'm 71. keep writing

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Amusing mix

Felt like the straight guy protagonist from a soap got dropped into a really cheezy porn, and both sides kept tugging the plot around - I've no idea how the hell you made that work, but somehow... :)

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 5 years ago
Worth the wait

I came back after months away to find my favorite author had only posted one new story, but it was well worth the time, as always. Keep up the fantastic work, Xarth!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Good as usual

Only one thing to report, in the bonus scene the mother's silence (she speaks like 3 times after scooping Jess's cum) seems very forced, like you wanted to keep the scene with just the siblings and kept adding mom for the hotness

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Medicine

Funny , hot and very touching . I love your banter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Knowing Parent

One of the reasons I liked this tale is that mom is aware (even without the expanded version) of what her children are doing. In many of your stories, the parents seem completely brain dead about what's happening in the family home. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hygiene

What's with all of these authors having ther males going from fucking an ass to fucking a pussy without washing off their cocks? You had him pull out of Lily's ass, and go right into mom's pussy. That is an infection waiting to happen...

Please have them wash him off or something. It's horrible hygiene, even in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ok so here is the thing

what the fuck was up with that murder shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Requested Feedback

I read your commentary on Wordpress and noticed that no one else here had directly addressed your request for feedback on the "bonus scene" concept. So...

Yes, I think using alternate or optional scenes is an interesting idea. But not in the way you were thinking. In /my/ mind, anything and everything the author presents /is/ canon, by definition. The only exception would be if the author presented a choice between mutually exclusive options. (Reading the last page or not isn't really a choice. if I didn't like the story, I wouldn't have read it regardless of whether it was "official" or not. If I did like the story, how could I not see what else the author had to say?)

Another of my favorite writers "Many Feathers" did something very similar nearly a decade ago. In the story "Snowed In" they marked a particular chapter of a 9 part story as "optional" and made sure the story flowed seamlessly if the chapter was skipped. This was done to isolate a gay scene from an otherwise hetero story. The author wanted to allow those who don't care for that sort of material to enjoy the rest of his story without feeling they missed out on anything. A very kind and thoughtful gesture.

Clearly, Xarth was having similar thoughts for similar reasons.

I am not advocating that every new submission on this site should be moved to the "Interactive Stories" category. But I do think an occasional "alternate ending" could be a fun exercise.

Since Xarth has a long history of writing open-ended stories with no intention of doing a sequel; (a writing style that I recognize and respect) I have long been in the habit of outlining my own sequels to his works. If my own writing skills ever develop to the point that I would dare show my words to anyone else, I was planing on asking for Xarth's blessing to attempt a Chain Story.

With or without the last page, this story is a 5/5. I love light-hearted and whimsical premises, and this one not only tickled my funny bone, it was deftly handled without any jarring anomalies that would have disturbed my 'suspension of disbelief'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

U truely pull the readers in. Your great at setting everything up the reason for the sexual fun to syart is very flimsy but u know how to write and keep your readers interested in thr characters and the story. That goes for your other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree to disagree

I don't care what you say...the "post-story" section is canon. :)

I do definitely agree with the other anon about hygiene, though. First thought that went through my head when he went from sister butt to mom's vag was, "Do you want a yeast infection? Cause that's how you can get yeast infections."

Aside from that, I still rate 5/5.

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyover 4 years ago
Incestual Perfection

This was about the pinnacle of incest stories for me, coming very close to the masturbation fantasies i most often have: an admittedly silly but engaging premise that sets up a solid reason for an awkward and embarrassing sexual sibling relationship (with Mom’s consent, no less!) that grows into a vibrant taboo love affair as brother and sister declare themselves lovers, with all that entails. The unofficial epilogue was especially welcome, and for once i looked forward to getting through the anal delight (as a lifelong butt-lover, something i value) to get to the part where they bring their luscious Mother into their intimacy. 5/5, will jerk off to again. <3

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

one of the best stories I've read here. Hope this continues or you make another, longer one like this

ChessicfaythChessicfaythabout 4 years ago
Its not my biggest kink either.......

But fuck you for being a homophobic jackass, Anon.

Love the story Xarth. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some great dialogue, of all things...

...made this a really good story.

Yes the premise is far-fetched.

Brother-sister (by blood) is NOT my thing.

Nor is mother-son (by blood).

Despite all this, I got caught up in reading this to completion.

Well paced, well-delivered, few (if any), editing mistakes (big thumbs up there!)...just solid writing.

Lastly, to the ultra-homophobes...

You clearly do not understand how 'gay' works.

Two people of opposite genders with opposite identifications having anal sex, ESPECIALLY male-into-female, is NOT 'gay'.

It might not be YOUR thing, and you can still be annoyed if it is in something you read, but face it, this is more an issue with your unnatural fear of 'all things gay' than what two OTHER people do with their body parts.

Grow up, and probably look into some therapy.

polya035polya035almost 4 years ago

I do not like stories about brother and sister, but this one was surprisingly gentle. Their relationship developed, the brain changed, from some lust to love. Great. 5 points.

cumshot when sister sent his cock to her pussy.

lord_jefelord_jefealmost 4 years ago

I know you said the last part was non canonical, but it fit well with the story, & honestly boosted it from a 4 to a 5 for me. Both Moms involvement & Lily wanting to try anal just fit well. I wouldn't e averse to another chapter.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana198over 3 years ago
Damn!! That's hot

I don't mind such rediculous premises if finally product is good to be soooo good!!

Great work!! Thanks

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Great silly story. I especially loved the comments made by the mom, like "Lily, stop sucking your brother off while we're eating dinner," Funny stuff.

Also got a laugh out of the Anon comment that anal sex between a guy and a girl belongs in the gay category. LOL!

newFEDnewFEDover 3 years ago
A great read

I rarely write a comment on stories. I only do it when I really enjoy the way the story develops. Of course the initial premise of sister needing cum is a far fetched but here nothing is if you enjoy it. You handled the path from jacking off the brother to fucking your mother like a natural progression. Well done. Will look at more from you later. Thanks for an enjoyable hour or so.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago
Very cute

I loved the sisters personality. But as someone else said, it was the mom’s comments that made the piece. Plus I like big mom butts.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A funny and cute story.

It's very light and unvivable.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best, if not the best ever.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 2 years ago

Great. The last part was definitely needed and a great bonus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Mooommm, Jess won't let me suck his cock." made me laugh especially when you don't know the context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agreewith orhers but what I loved best was when Lily worked to expand the handjob to blow jobs to facials. The facial expressions and her revealing that she liked videos like that was very arousing. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Those contractions you use in all of your stories are annoying and distracting. "S'not", S'what", etc. Also, say "butt" or "ass", not bum. Other than that, your stories are hot, just clean those things up.

5thRing5thRingover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this.

I particularly liked this line: "No, you wouldn't put it any kind of way,"

Sounds like a line I would write.

5thRing5thRingover 1 year ago

Feel free to delete this comment, but I did find 2 spelling errors, if you're interested in correcting them.

[I set the jar in front of Lily's door, knocked, the ran away.]

*then

[The other thing that happened right around the same time, a few weeks in to the cum experiment,]

*into

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall, a pleasant, well-written story. I would have skipped the last part "mommy sex". It's forced, it doesn't fit the plot. The curious mother would have been enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Could have used more details.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soooo... "a bit of an implausible premise"? Yeah, probably. But it was still a good story. Like the previous commenter stated, it could have used more details (body descriptors). But i liked it. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very Good.

I felt a pull bringing me back to this story so early for a re-read. At the beginning, the Author referred to this story as a "goof" but i really liked this. Yeah, a ridiculous premise i suppose. But a tender, sweet and loving one. One thing i hadn't mentioned earlier was the humor i noted in dialogue in the first two pages. At least i found humor there imo. I Really liked the main core story with just Lily and Jess. As i said, very tender, sweet and loving as well as sexy. And the after-story with mom was okay. i could take it or leave it. If i was to actually critique this story, one thing i would like to have seen was a bit more info on physical attributes of Lily's above neck features. There was reference to her eyes and a big smile but not much else. Hair color and length is always a good one to get a physical picture of the character. Jmo. I would have given this another 5🌟 if allowed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story. Just did not get enough of it. I would have liked Lily to fill out more and maybe a little more Mom interaction.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I have to ask, how many times did you laugh and giggle while writing this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14666 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...