Sister's Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,649 Followers

"Don't do that!" Lily protested.

"Why not?"

"'Cause... just because. You can't."

"You know what I think?" I asked.

"No."

"I think that for some reason you're still determined to think you aren't attractive."

"M'not though. S'getting better."

"It's pretty good already."

I leaned in for another kiss, but Lily giggled and turned her head while pushing my face away from hers. "Stop, you goof."

"Fine."

I went for her tits instead. That she was ok with. It was like a little growth in the chest department had allowed her to believe her breasts might be enticing, even though she refused to accept it for other parts of herself.

Lily quite happily let me kiss and suck on her boobies all I wanted. I'd expected as much, given how much she showed them off and wanted me to feel them. I had a suspicion that it wasn't just because she was proud of them, but that they might have increased in sensitivity with their recent growth spurt.

After her tits, I trailed nuzzles and kisses down Lily's tummy to her pussy. She was a bit shyer about letting me see it, and had her thighs squeezed together tight by the time I reached it. She didn't fight too hard when I pried her legs open though. She did, however, briefly cover her face with her hands as I gazed upon her little slit from such a close distance.

I gave her a kiss just above her pretty pussy, then pushed her legs even further apart. She still refused to watch, so I just dove in.

Lily squealed in a very undignified manner at my first few licks. Her hand came down to my head as though she wanted to push me away, but she didn't. Her fingers tangled in my hair, neither pushing or pulling, just resting there as I helped her to experience something entirely new in her life. I had supreme confidence that I was the first to ever eat my baby sister's pussy, and so far she seemed to be loving it.

Lily squirmed and wiggled a bit. I grabbed her thighs and held in her in place as my tongue flicked all over her pussy.

I explored absolutely every bit of her I could reach with just my tongue and lips. She tasted so good, and her responses were everything one could hope for. Either the novelty of it or some increased sensitivity had her losing control beyond what I would have imagined. It was extremely gratifying, even if I suspected it wasn't really because I was just that good.

Whatever the case, I kept licking and sucking, and occasionally fingering, until I made Lily cum all over my tongue. She whimpered softly as her orgasm flooded through her, then she went very quiet and still.

I crawled back up my sister's limp form and kissed her. She kissed back this time, the only sign she'd so far given of still being conscious.

"Don't be up too late, guys," Mom said from the doorway.

I whirled my head, but Mom was already moving away.

"Shit," I said. "How long was she watching?"

Lily shrugged. "Beats me. I wasn't paying any attention."

We devolved into nervous giggling as I rolled off of her onto my back. We lay side by side for a few minutes as our giggles and anxiousness dissipated.

"Is it always like that?" Lily asked. "So... intense?"

I shrugged. "Couldn't say. I don't think so though. Might just be you and whatever weird growth spurts your body's doing all at once."

"Maybe. Doesn't feel that good with just my fingers though. That's for sure."

She leaned over and kissed me. I put my hands on her bare sides, gliding my fingers along her soft, perfect skin.

I had to give in and get up to shut off the light before we got too involved, but after that it was snuggle city. Neither of us wanted to be apart. We huddled up together under Lily's blankets, warm, naked flesh pressed together in a secure and sensual embrace.

"You don't think Mom likes watching us, do you?" I asked.

Lily giggled softly. "Maybe. I know I would."

"Yeah. I guess. I don't know how to feel about it."

"Maybe don't worry about it."

I snorted. "Yeah, maybe."

Lily's breath was hot on my chest. Her fingertips danced lightly over my skin. My body couldn't decide whether to get horny and try something again, or settle in and bask in the ultimate cuddle session.

"I liked that thing you did," Lily said.

"Licking your pussy?"

"Oh yeah, that too. Both things, then."

"The face-fucking, you mean?"

Even without light I could sense her blush. "Yeah, that. It was pretty hot."

"It went better than I expected," I admitted. "I kinda didn't really mean to go that far."

"Well... I meant it. About doing it again sometime. If you wanted. Or whatever."

"Good to know."

Lily went quiet again. I stayed silent too, mainly listening to her cute breathing sounds, and feeling her heartbeat in its slow, relaxed rhythm.

"Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for everything. You're the best brother."

I caressed her cheek with my thumb and kissed her softly. "Love you, Lily."

"Yeah. Love you too."

****

I decided the hell with any sense of propriety, given that Mom and Lily seemed to have abandoned it entirely. I got Lily to suck me off in the kitchen the next morning, then came all over her breakfast. She, of course, was delighted. Mom was bemused, but didn't say much of anything about it.

We sat next to each other while we ate breakfast. Lily's hand was in my lap practically the whole time, slowly jerking me off under the table. She eventually made me cum straight into a thermos so she could have some for later while she was at school.

Even that wasn't enough to really sate her. She jumped me as soon as I walked in the door that evening, and within a minute had me half naked on the couch, her mouth working my cock. My life had become a series of moments between my little sister making me cum. It wasn't the worst fate, really.

We cuddled on the couch after she got her snack. My hand sneaked under her shirt, and she toyed with my cock and balls as though they were just something for her to fidget with.

"I might be joining the volleyball team," Lily said.

"Yeah? I didn't know you were interested in it?"

"Well... it's never really been an option before. But now, like, I can kinda do sports stuff. Somewhat. I'd only be a backup, and I'd probably never even get to play in real games or anything, but it could be fun."

I hugged Lily tighter to me and kissed the side of her forehead. "That's great! I'm glad you're getting to try some stuff out."

"Mmhm. I mean, I have massive pity points accumulated, so I can basically get into anything I want."

"True, true."

"Kinda like how you and Mom let me get away with murder."

"Also true." I shrugged. "Though to be fair, anyone who sucks me off like you do doesn't need pity points."

Lily grinned. "Good, then I'll save them for a special occasion."

We goofed around a bit, touching and teasing each other, before calming back down and settling into prime cuddle positions once more.

"I'll need more cum to take with me if I'm going to practices though," she informed me matter-of-factly.

"Do you? I mean, it doesn't really boost your energy right away or anything. Does it?"

"Well... technically no." Lily squirmed in my embrace. "Dr. Michelle says that I'm developing an addiction or something. Psychologically, not physically. Says it's all in my head that I feel better every time I drink some."

"Which means..."

"I dunno. Just, like, I feel like I can do more right after I have some, so maybe it's working for me somehow?"

"Is that healthy? You getting all addicted like that?"

"Hell if I know. But I'm definitely not going back." She gave me big puppy eyes. "You wouldn't make me stop, would you?"

"Never," I declared easily. "You needing your fix really isn't anything I'm too concerned about. Not if it's just so you feel like you have more energy."

"I feel better all over," she corrected. "It's like... it's like having a little orgasm, but different, and my whole body gets all focused and stuff. Like, even if it's all in my head, it feels really good, you know?"

"Not really, but I believe you."

"That's fine. I'll take it."

****

Lily did, in fact, end up joining the volleyball team at her school. I got to watch her at practice a few times when I went to pick her up. She was clearly not at the level of the rest of the team, but she was having such a blast with it and didn't even care that she didn't get to play in any actual games.

It was good to see her getting out there, trying new things, being more socially outgoing. She was making new friends, and hanging out more with her old ones. One of the highlights for her, even at her age, was going to a sleepover with a couple of her friends from way back. She'd never been able to before, just didn't have the stamina for it even if nothing else went wrong, but now it was no problem. I, of course, sent some 'snacks' along for her, just in case.

Meanwhile, I hadn't watched porn in over a month. Maybe two. Even jerking off was rare, though I did it occasionally, usually when building up a supply for Lily to take with her somewhere, or to hold her over if I was busy or not around for a bit.

Lily took care of me as often as possible, mostly for her own purposes. I was benefiting greatly from it regardless of her motives. My cum-hungry little sister was licking, sucking, and stroking me so much that it began to feel weird being in a room with her for very long and not engaging in some naughtiness.

Despite being closer than ever, despite our constant fooling around, despite our mutating feelings for one another, she still managed to totally surprise me one day with an angle I'd managed to not even consider.

"I got asked out today," Lily said casually as we lounged together in the living room. She idly played with my cock, while I in turn ran my fingers up and down her pussy. Neither of us were really giving the mutual masturbation much attention.

"Oh?" I said. I experienced a sudden surge of mixed emotions. Happy for her, of course, but also jealous and possessive. She was my sister. Boys shouldn't be asking her out. Silly, but that was what I felt.

"Yeah. It was kinda cool. It's never happened before." Lily shrugged. "I said no, of course."

I tried to act nonchalant, like I wasn't super relieved. "Why 'of course'? You weren't interested?"

"Not really, no. But also... it'd kinda be cheating. In a way."

I examined her sidelong, doing my best not to be obvious about it. What Lily and I were doing had long since passed the barrier of being purely medicinal and platonic, if indeed it ever had been. But to call going out with another boy cheating?

"I don't know if I'd say that," I said carefully.

"Well I would," Lily said definitively. "I already have a boyfriend."

"I'm your brother."

"You can be both."

"Not by most people's definition."

"Still, though."

I remained silent and thoughtful.

Lily went slightly red, her hand squeezing harder around me as she absently jerked me faster. "I mean, I don't have to be your girlfriend or anything. You could still see someone else if you wanted."

"That doesn't seem fair."

"It's not, exactly. But, like, I know you don't see me the same way I see you. And that's fine. You've been so great, and I know how much you love me, even if it's still just as brother and sister." She glanced down at our hands, hers on my cock, mine on her pussy. "In our own way," she added.

"I guess I can kinda understand that. But, like, I wouldn't say you're just a sister to me."

Lily met my gaze, her eyes all big and hopeful. "You wouldn't?"

"I don't think so, no."

"So, like... what then?"

Talks were getting pretty serious. In light of that, I released Lily's pussy and turned toward her on the couch. My jutting cock rather undermined any sense of gravitas, but I did my best.

"I never really thought about it quite that way," I said slowly. "But I think maybe... maybe I want you to be my girlfriend."

Lily beamed. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Not in the traditional way, I guess, but we already spend so much time together, and we do so much sexy stuff... it kinda makes sense."

"That's what I thought." Lily looked down shyly. "Plus I can't really see ever loving anyone else as much as you."

I had to kiss her. I had to. She was stirring up feelings in me that I now realized only she could produce. In all respects, other than being my baby sis, she was kind of an amazing girlfriend.

Our kiss drew itself out longer and got more involved than I meant it to. Lily clung to me as our tongues wrestled. I felt her heat, and her desire. I wanted her so badly, but I didn't really understand the urge. It wasn't a sexual desire in the way I usually understood them. Possibly I was cumming so often these days that sexuality didn't mean the same thing for me that it used to.

Our makeout session got even longer and wilder. I couldn't let her go. She fell to her back, pulling me on top of her. My hard, throbbing cock pressed dangerously against her pussy, and I had to be careful about where I went with it.

The last few articles of clothing between us were tossed to the floor. Only out naked bodies remained, grinding and rubbing together, getting all horny and sweaty.

"Oh god, Lily," I whispered.

"Jessss," she hissed back. Her wet little pussy rocked against me, firing my need into something new and volatile.

"We need to stop."

"Why?"

"You know why. You can feel it."

Lily was quiet a moment, then, "I'd be ok with it."

"Lily!"

"Well I would. If I was gonna have my first time with anyone... it'd be you. You know it'd be you." Her eyes were so damn big and soulful. "And I'm your girlfriend now, right?"

"Yeah, but... but..." I trailed off. I didn't have a good answer for her. I wanted it as bad as she did, and it made sense given where we'd arrived in our relationship.

But the idea of actually having sex with my li'l sis? Actually filling up her pussy and fucking her silly? It was a lot. It was tempting to the nth degree, but it was a lot.

"We can't right now anyway," I said through a tight, regretful jaw. "Not the way I cum these days. That's too risky."

"That's... not actually a problem," Lily said carefully.

"In what way?"

"Like... I guess I never told you this. Never seemed relevant, really. But, like, I can't have kids anyway."

"What?"

"Yeah. Some of my inside bits never grew right." Lily shrugged. "I was pretty upset when I found out. Felt like something else had been yanked away, and I wasn't doing so hot in the first place. But, like, I thought about it, and I wouldn't have wanted to pass on what I have anyway." She shrugged again, her eyes darting everywhere except right at me. "Adoption was always my best option, I think. It just kinda got forced on me either way."

"You really can't..."

She shook her head. "No. But maybe... maybe it's kind of a good thing, weirdly."

"It is?"

Lily met my eyes with a shy but mischievous smile. "In theory, you could cum in me all you wanted and it'd be fine."

A shiver ran up my spine. "I could, couldn't I?"

"You really could."

Lily arched her back and pressed her pussy to me more firmly. I groaned and pushed back, feeling her heat. My cock was straining, wanting the action, feeling its proximity, but not being allowed its freedom just yet.

"You'd really be my girlfriend then," I said.

"I already am. You said. No takebacks."

"No." I smiled. "No takebacks."

I stood up, then grabbed Lily before she had a chance to protest me leaving. She'd put on some weight since the last time I'd carried her, but she was still very manageable. She squealed and hugged me tightly as I held in my arms and carefully walked her to her room.

I set her on her bed as delicately as I could. My drop was a bit uncoordinated since she wouldn't let go of me and I had to follow her right down to the mattress.

Lily kissed me ferociously while her hands caressed and mauled my back. Her lithe, nude form writhed beneath me, even as she tried to pin me down on top of her. She was trying to do too many things at once, but all of them were sexy.

I had to pry myself away from her clutching grasp, in spite of her pitiful noises and protests.

"Hey! Come back!" she demanded.

"Not yet."

"You're going the wrong way."

"No I'm not."

I nuzzled Lily's boobs and gave them each a kiss. I sensed her conflict as I played with her tits since she loved when I gave them attention, but also wanted something very different from me right now.

I kissed a trail down her tummy to her pussy. She was wet and puffy and horny, all ready for me.

"You don't need to do that," Lily said.

"I want to."

"Yeah, but... not now? Please?"

I ignored her and gave her some kisses and licks while spreading her thighs wider with my hands. Again she was torn between enjoying what I was doing, and desperately wanting something else.

Lily squirmed and whimpered as I ate her out. Her wet little pussy flooded my tongue with her taste. She gave me more than ever before, all in anticipation of having me inside her for the very first time.

"Jeeeessss," she whined.

I didn't stop licking.

"Jeeeessss, pleeeaaase. I want you."

"Soon."

"Now!"

I smiled and sucked on her clit, which only shut her up for a moment.

"Please, big brother?"

A small shiver ran down my spine, and I had to look up into her big, pleading, baby sister eyes.

"Please?" she repeated.

"Goddamn, Lily. Don't look at me like that."

"Why not?"

"It's not fair. That's why not."

I crawled back up her body, trailing another path of kisses over her soft, naked skin. I saved the biggest, longest kiss for her pouting lips. That combined with my steely hard cock pressing against her mollified her somewhat.

"So mean, making me wait," she whispered.

"Some girls would be happy getting foreplay, you know."

"Maybe if our entire life wasn't foreplay..."

"Yeah, that's... that's kind of a good point."

Lily bit her lip. "Can you please do it now? I don't think I can wait."

"You're ready?"

She gave me a disbelieving look. "I couldn't possibly be more ready."

"Just wanted to be sure."

"Yeah, yeah."

Lily reached down and found my cock with her hand. She nudged the tip so that it was pressed right against her impatiently waiting pussy. I couldn't make her wait any longer. I wasn't sure I could wait any longer either.

Our moans of pleasure combined into one long, low sound as I pushed inside Lily as slowly as I could. Her pussy embraced me just as beautifully and sensually as I ever could have dreamed. She was so tight around me, yet so wet and accommodating that I didn't have to worry about hurting her.

I sank deeper into my sister's formerly virgin pussy, using soft little thrusts to help me along. She clutched at me, at my back and at my hair, trying hold onto something as she was filled up for the first time.

"Jeeessss..."

"Almost in," I whispered in her ear. "Almost there."

She nodded and kissed my cheek, then my neck, then lost herself for a moment as I gave one last thrust to bottom out inside her.

"You're in me," she breathed.

"I am."

I lifted my head away from her just enough to see her face. She was smiling so wide, and her eyes were a little misty.

"I love you," she said in the smallest, most adoring voice.

"I love you too, Lily. So much."

She pulled me back down and kissed me firmly. I started rocking my hips, grinding inside her while our tongues wrestled.

We were officially fucking. Me and Lily. My li'l sis. And it didn't even seem weird or wrong. It felt like something we were meant to do. Something we'd just been waiting for.

Her tight pussy gripped me in the perfect mix of tight and slippery, allowing me to move freely while squeezing me oh-so-snugly. My desire to go gently on her faded away in favour of pounding her harder and harder. Her eagerness and the invitation of her squirming, naked body urged me on, inviting me to give in to all the things I wanted from her.

Xarth
Xarth
14,649 Followers