Sister's Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned as Lily nudged me back. My cock popped out of her butt, and I wanted nothing more than to grab her and push back in. She was up to something, though, and it probably wasn't a great idea to fight her on it. Not until I knew what it was, at least.

Lily turned and hopped up on the counter, sitting her bum right on the edge with her legs spread. Her cream-filled little pussy was splayed lewdly for both Mom and I. It was only then that I had a sneaking inkling of what naughtiness my not-so-innocent baby sister was up to.

"You're welcome to clean me up, if you want," Lily offered easily.

I thought for sure this would finally be the time Mom exploded and tore into the both of us for our wanton ways. Yet again, I was wrong. All those times Mom had watched us, or snuck peeks, or seemed a little too interested, they now came to a head all at once.

I watched wide-eyed as Mom took a slow, hesitant step toward Lily, then bent over at the waist. Lily gasped and leaned back as Mom dove right in. There was still some hesitation, but Mom must have been wanting something like this for a long time, because she was soon licking away at her daughter's little cunt like she'd been doing it for years.

"Oh, Mommy," Lily breathed, eyes half-closed in unexpected pleasure. She tangled the fingers of one hand in Mom's hair and bit her lip as sloppy sounds came from between her legs.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I couldn't deny how amazingly hot it was. Admittedly, I was already unfairly worked up from getting to fuck Lily's butt for the first time, then getting interrupted halfway through. But even still, my mom eating out my sister right in front of me was the stuff wet dreams were made of.

Mom's full ass was stretching her pants tight directly in front of me, and right at cock height. I tested her reaction by pressing my painfully hard erection against her butt. She didn't acknowledge the move in any way, so I pressed more firmly, grinding up and down on her.

A low moan emanated from Mom, and she wiggled her ass back against me. Confirmation, if it were needed. I took hold of her hips and used her mommy-butt as a masturbation toy, something to tide me over while she ate Lily out.

Feeling emboldened and hornier than ever, I pushed my luck and tugged at Mom's pants. I gave her plenty of opportunity to stop me, but she once again didn't acknowledge that I was doing anything at all.

Mom's panties were surprisingly smooth and silky, which was quite nice on my cock, though somewhat unsatisfying. I needed something a bit more substantial than that. It didn't take me long before I was pulling her panties down too, then grinding directly on her ass, skin to skin.

I was rubbing my cock mainly on Mom's ass cheeks at first, but it naturally gravitated to her butt crack. I thrust again and again into the soft cleft between her butt cheeks. I was getting dangerously close to fucking her, from a certain perspective, but wasn't sure I was ready to go quite that far.

Lily finally pushed Mom away and slid off the counter. Both of them were breathing heavily, and undiminished lust burned in their eyes.

"That counter's hurting my butt," Lily said. "We should go somewhere softer."

She got no disagreement. Mom kicked off her pants and underwear that had bunched up at her ankles, then she and Lily led the way to her bedroom, both of them now bottomless.

I walked behind, staring at the swaying asses of my mom and sister. Their bare butts, while very different in size and shape, hypnotized me with equal success. Lily in particular was swinging her hips far more than necessary, and she glanced back every few seconds to check on me and make sure I was watching her. She smiled at my overwhelmed expression.

The remainder of our clothes got tossed haphazardly to the floor as we reached Mom's room. Lily got naked first and bounced onto the bed with a soft, anticipatory giggle.

I took a moment to appreciate how hot Mom was, especially with her clothes off. It wasn't something that ever would have occurred to me before, though being with Lily had broken some of the incestuous barriers down for me already. Once I took the time to do it, I was fully able to appreciate her form without the kneejerk reaction of being grossed out just because she was my mother.

Mom didn't have the petite, lithe body that Lily did, but the fuller tits, hips, and ass made for a nice counterpoint in their own way. I realized that under the right circumstances, I'd fuck my mom. I would totally fuck her. And these circumstances might just be the exact right ones to make that happen.

Now fully nude, Mom crawled across the bed to Lily, who had reclined herself at the head of the mattress, propped up on the pillows. Mom went for Lily's tits, which delighted Lily, given her love of getting attention in that region.

Lily made eye contact with me while Mom sucked and fondled her boobies. "She's been wanting this a while," she said.

"Yeah, I got that," I said.

"We should give her what she wants."

I bit my lip and looked at Mom's big ass. It was just sitting there, waiting for some familial love. "We should, shouldn't we?"

Lily grinned at me as I took position behind Mom. I felt pretty confident that I didn't have to worry about any jealousy from her. It only belatedly occurred to me that I should possibly have felt some when Mom started eating her out before. That had been exclusively my domain previously. But it wasn't like any of us were going out and finding someone else to bring to the bedroom. It was different. It was family. There was no need for jealousy between us.

I had to taste Mom's butt. I had to. After seeing it, and rubbing my cock all over it, and especially after eating Lily's ass for the first time not so long ago, I had to do it.

I felt Mom's reaction clearly as I licked and slobbered all over her butthole. Her asshole pulsed, her hips wiggled, and once I ventured down to her pussy, I found a waterfall of arousal waiting for me.

Switching between Mom's cunt and ass really got her worked up, until I eventually focused exclusively on her pussy to get her over the edge. She came hard on my tongue, finally releasing some of that pent up horniness within her.

I, however, was still wickedly horny. Without waiting for Mom to recover fully, I shifted position and pressed my cock to her hot, wet pussy. She moaned and tilted her butt up toward me even more as I penetrated her from behind.

Lily's eyes were wide and gleaming as she watched me slide into our Mom's pussy. She bit her lip shyly when she noticed that I'd caught her staring, but she didn't avert her gaze. She wanted to catch absolutely every second of it.

I worked up to a good rhythm fucking Mom, while she in turn went back to licking and tongue-fucking Lily. All three of us were caught in the emotion and lust of the moment, helpless against our naughty desires. It was family bonding taken way, way too far, and none of us cared.

Personally, I couldn't get enough of seeing Lily writhing in pleasure from a brand new angle, while simultaneously pounding a new and forbidden pussy. I was consumed with the intense hotness of a threeway with my mom and sister. It was a magical, sexual experience that I simply didn't have a comparison for.

Lily came loudly as Mom sucked on her clit. Watching her get eaten to such an orgasm got me fucking Mom even harder, and soon after I was pumping a load of cum into my mommy's cunt. That, in turn, caused Mom to moan and squeeze her pussy tightly around me as she came as well.

We were an orgasmic mess for a while. I collapsed next to Mom, who had given up licking Lily in favour of lying half on top of her, panting for breath. Lily, the least exerted of us, idly toyed with Mom's hair and watched the two of us through heavily lidded eyes.

"You shouldn't have cum in her," Lily told me without a hint of judgement in her voice.

"Oh. Yeah. Maybe not," I said.

Lily shrugged. "It'll be fine. I'll get you all cleaned up, Mom."

Lily wrestled Mom around until she was on her back with her legs spread. Reversing their roles from what had started this whole thing, Lily then began eagerly licking my cum out of Mom's creamy cunt.

I knelt behind Lily and put a hand on her butt. She gave a low growl of approval, and her hips got quite wiggly. She arched her back more, presenting her pussy even more nicely as I pressed my cock against her butt. It was kind of a toss up whether I went for her pussy or ass, but I figured her ass would need lubing up again, whereas her pussy was more than ready to go.

The pills I was on were really proving themselves today. I sank into Lily's sweet little hole, feeling just as fresh as if I hadn't already cum multiple times in the past couple hours.

Lily cooed happily in between frantic bouts of licking as I pounded her wet little pussy. I, too, was quite happy to fuck her for a while. Sure it was hot pounding Mom, but with Lily it truly felt right. She was the one I was meant to be with.

Lily kept licking Mom until she'd pretty well exhausted the supply of cum she could reach, and Mom tapped out after another orgasm induced by one of her children.

After that, Lily rolled over to face me, while still half draped across Mom's nude form. She stared lovingly at me while I pounded her to an orgasm of her own, shortly followed by me filling her pussy up yet again.

"Mmm, that's better," Lily sighed as I snuggled up with her, using Mom's recovering body as a pillow. "It's nice having cum all licked out of me and all, but I'd rather have it in me, you know?"

"I really don't," I said. "But I believe it makes you happy."

"Sure does."

Lily closed her eyes and pulled my arms tighter around her, looking for all the world like she was ready to go to sleep right there. She was so damn cute with that contented little smile and no care in the world.

"You're gonna be super late for hanging out with your friends," I remarked absently.

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess I better officially cancel, huh?" She stretched out, incidentally rubbing her boobs across my chest in the process. "I really don't feel like going anywhere."

"It'd be polite."

Lily nodded and reluctantly slipped away from me, pausing only to give Mom's butt a fond pat on the way by. She cupped a hand over her pussy as she padded out of the room, presumably to make sure no cum leaked out, rather than for any token attempt at modesty.

She returned moments later, phone in hand. She cuddled back up with me and Mom before embarking on a brief flurry of text exchanges.

"There, done," Lily said.

"They're cool with you bailing?" I asked.

"Sure. Blamed it on my illness. Hard to get mad at that."

I made a face. "I don't know about that. I don't think you're allowed playing the pity card anymore."

"I'll have to give it up, sure. But I've got some residual pity left to use up for now." Lily shrugged. "You'd rather I tell them the real reason I'm bailing?"

"Not really, no."

"Thought not."

Thus resolved, we lapsed into a snuggly silence. For a time, I simply enjoyed the sensual warmth of the nude bodies cozied around me.

"You know," Lily said with false casualness, "I got cum in my pussy."

"I do know, in fact."

"And my tummy."

"Sure."

"But I didn't actually get any in my butt."

"Alas!"

Lily put a hand on my chest and lifted her head. She batted her eyes winsomely at me. "Please, big brother?"

"As if I could say no to you."

Lily rolled over with a deep purr of excitement and arousal. She stuck her butt out at me while nestling her head comfortably in Mom's voluptuous cleavage.

"Lube your sister up nicely, Jess," Mom murmured while idly stroking Lily's hair.

"Yeah, Mom. I know," I said.

As if I could resist eating that perfect ass again, that sweet little butthole. No, my sister's bum would not be penetrated prematurely.

I licked Lily's butthole copiously, tongue-fucking and slobbering to the very best of my ability. She moaned and wiggled, and eventually started bouncing back and forth in impatient anticipation.

I repeated my earlier trick of using some cum from her sloppy pussy to lube her up further. She calmed down and stopped her wiggling about when I slipped inside her. She mewled happily as I slowly but decisively filled her ass up with brother-cock.

"My children play so nice together," Mom mumbled lazily, then giggled at her own statement.

Lily nodded in total agreement. "So nice," she concurred.

I thrust back and forth in Lily's lovely, tight butt gently and in no particular rush. Neither of us was in much of a hurry, and it was nice just to savour the experience for everything it was worth.

I tenderly butt-fucked my beloved little sister for a long while. She alternated between nuzzling and cuddling with Mom, and looking back over her shoulder at me with smoldering, adoring eyes.

She was more than ready by the time I couldn't hold back any longer. Eventually I just needed to cum, and she was happy to finally get the anal load she'd been craving. She bucked and writhed in synch with my harder pounding, head flicking wildly this way and that.

"Oooh, yeah, Jess," she moaned. "Fill my little bum up with all that brother-cum!" She shuddered and trembled through an orgasm while manically repeating, "Fill me up, fill me up, fill me uuuuuppp!"

Her sounds of pleasure devolved into something primal and unintelligible when I spewed hot cum up her formerly virgin ass. We gasped and stiffened together until the very last of me was unloaded deep within her butt, then collapsed together in a pile of sex-exhausted familial love.

"I've got your cum in my butt," Lily whispered to me.

"You do," I agreed tiredly, but happily.

"And in my pussy."

"Yes."

"And in my tummy," she said, giving herself a pat just below her ribcage.

"All very true."

Lily kissed me. "You're the best big brother ever," she informed me seriously.

"And you," I said with equal gravitas, "are the best little sister cum slut."

A slow, wide grin spread over Lily's face. "Your little sister cum slut," she repeated. "I like that."

She kissed me again, then cuddled up in my arms much-needed and well-earned nap.