Sister's Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time lost meaning for me. I had no idea how long we spent lying together, writhing and grinding passionately. Our sexual union existed somewhere else entirely, in my mind. It could have lasted forever, we could have shared that moment for eternity, and it would have been absolutely perfect.

Lily's orgasm broke the spell in a beautiful sort of way. She squeezed me even tighter, making me gasp and involuntarily slow down. She mewled and scratched my back, while also wrapping her legs around me and holding me down.

Her desperate embrace slowed my movements, but there was no way I was stopping. My sister's excess of pleasure fueled mine to an unmanageable degree. I kept going, hard and frantic. I needed to cum. I was going to cum. Inside Lily. In her tight little pussy.

She wanted it almost as badly as I did. I could see it in her eyes when she looked at me. Mostly she was busy kissing or nuzzling me somewhere, but the desire in her expression was unmistakable after cumming in her mouth so many times. She wanted cum. Even though it wasn't going to her tummy, she still craved it like no one else could ever understand.

I pounded Lily extra hard right at the very end, then stiffened and let out a primal growl as my cum exploded within her. Such a torrent flowed from me that I was sure it wouldn't find room, but in fact most of it stayed in her pussy, and only dribbled out a little when I pulled out.

I looked down at Lily's pussy, then up at her beaming face. I slowly, carefully, lay down beside her. She put a hand over her pussy, just holding it there, feeling the results of our first time together.

"That was amazing," she said in an awed, hushed tone.

"It really was," I agreed emphatically.

"You came so much."

"That can't possibly be a surprise after all this time."

"Yeah, I guess. Feels like more down there, is all."

"Maybe it was. Felt like a lot from my side too."

Lily smiled wryly. "Might have to do tests. Find out for sure."

I giggled manically. "Yeah. Maybe. Any excuse to do that again, really."

She giggled too. "Really, though."

****

We spent the night together, of course. We couldn't bear to be separated, even for sleepy times.

Lily snuggled against me just as tightly as she could manage. She spent the time before falling asleep drawing imaginary pictures on me with her finger, and occasionally murmuring a question or random thought she had.

Morning found us fooling around again even before we were truly awake. I was halfway convinced that Lily had been sleep-jerking me, and I knew for a fact that I started fingering her before she opened her eyes. The actual timeline on waking up was hazy.

Once we were both worked up enough, and Lily was satisfied that I was as hard as I was getting, she crawled on top of me and slid onto my cock just as easily as if she'd been doing it for years. She sighed blissfully and her eyes went halfway closed as she sank all the way down my shaft.

Lily rode me slowly and gently, taking all the time in the world. We were horny, yes, but we'd gotten a lot of the urgency out of the way, and were much better able to take our time and really savour the experience.

It struck me just how self-assured she'd become. No longer the shy, nervous little sister I'd known for so long, but instead a girl who knew what she wanted and would simply go for it. She wanted my cock, she got my cock. Just for instance.

I grabbed Lily's butt as she rocked back and forth on top of me. She giggled as I played with her ass, then smiled approvingly when I slid my hands up her sleek body to her tits. She still liked it best when I fondled her chest.

Lily's movements got a little faster as I massaged her tits, but she was still pretty restrained. She was prepared to make it last, which was fine with me. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my time.

The only problem was that we were so wrapped up in each other that we weren't paying any attention to anything else. As was getting to be a bad habit, Mom was able to sneak up on us and watch without either of us being aware.

"Don't be too long, guys," she said from the doorway, startling both me and Lily. "Remember, it takes a while getting you ready for school these days, Lily."

I remained frozen until Mom left. Lily kept grinding on me, but her hips moved quite a bit slower with the intrusion into our space.

"How the hell long was she there?" I asked.

Lily shrugged. "Dunno."

"Wasn't the door closed?"

"Yeah, I think so. But, like, a bomb coulda gone off outside and I might not have noticed."

"That's an exaggeration."

"Yeah. Maybe."

I pulled Lily in for a kiss, then smacked her butt to get her going again. She giggled and rode me harder, really leaning into the teasing spankings.

Lily hissed in pleasure when I came in her pussy for the second time. She bounced frantically on my cock and had an orgasm of her own as a result of being all filled up with brother-cum.

It was a bit of a rush getting her out the door on time afterward. She insisted on still getting her morning dose of cum, as well as some to take to school with her. She had to suck me off in the shower while I washed her hair for her, which was quite an odd mix of efficiency and depravity.

I was sufficiently relieved that Lily wasn't late getting out that it didn't even occur to me that I'd made it to the kitchen without putting any clothes on. Still, it wasn't like Mom cared, and I was pretty well getting used to being around her in compromising ways.

"So, you and Lily are having sex now," Mom said, not really making it a question.

"Yeah," I said. "We are."

Mom fiddled with some dishes instead of looking at me directly. "You're not seeing anyone else, are you?"

"Of course not."

"Good."

I noted the tension in her shoulders. "You're worried about Lily?"

"About both of you, really."

"You don't have to be."

Mom turned to me and smiled wryly. "Part of being a mother, sweetie. I'm always worried about you two."

"Oh. Isn't that tiring?"

"Exhausting."

Despite my nudity, Mom gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. My cock stirred at the close contact and press of her breasts against my chest, and I viciously swore at it in my head. She wasn't the right female family member to get aroused over, damn it.

****

"I think Mom likes watching us," Lily told me later that day, after we were both home and she'd sucked me off as eagerly as if my cum was a life-giving elixir. She'd draped herself half-nakedly over my lap afterward as we cuddled on the couch.

"I've been getting that feeling," I agreed. "Says she worries about us, which I believe, but there's definitely something else, too."

"You think she just likes seeing us happy, or... something pervier."

"Kinda the latter." I shrugged. "But who's to say."

"I guess." Lily mused quietly for a moment, then smiled up at me. "You ready to go again?"

I mock groaned. "You're insatiable."

"That I am." She bounced to her knees. "I really like fucking. We could do that again."

The innocence of her delivery pushed the right buttons for me, and my cock stirred in my lap. "We could."

She wiggled back and forth with her hands on her knees. She was like a puppy waiting for a stick to be thrown. "Maybe now?" she suggested none too subtly.

"You know," I said, "if you keep up this rate of sexy times, that's all we're gonna be doing."

"I'm fine with that." She shrugged. "'Sides, I've had enough time for school and friends and stuff."

"You're never off my cock for very long when you're home."

"I don't see you complaining."

I grinned lopsidedly. "That's true. Just as long as you're aware."

Lily shrieked in delight as I stood up and grabbed her around the waist. I half-dragged her away and off to my room. She giggled and wrestled me, inasmuch as rubbing her horny little body against me could be considered resisting.

"I don't mind being your full-time cock-slut, you know," she said wickedly.

I gasped in mock-horror. "Such language! What happened to your innocence?"

"Was never innocent. Just inexperienced. S'different."

"Fair. But really, I feel more like I'm your sex toy than you are my 'cock-slut,' as you put it."

Lily gave my cock a squeeze. "Either way is fine by me. Just as long as I get that cum."

I snorted. "It's not even about that anymore. Don't act like it is."

"It's still about that! Somewhat. A bit." Lily squirmed. "And a bit about other stuff."

"Naughty little thing, you."

Lily squealed as I threw her to my bed, and somehow she managed to land with her legs widely spread for me. Quite the coincidence.

I looked down at my beloved baby sis, all cute and slutty for me. I felt like the luckiest brother ever.

"God I love you," I said as I crawled on top of her and kissed her neck. I pushed her shirt up and over her tits to gain access to them.

Lily made a sound halfway between a moan and a giggle. "Love you too, big bro. So much."

It was all so perfect. Our love, our lust, the exquisite feel of her pussy as I slid inside her, the warmth and intimacy of her embrace...

I'd never expected things to go this way just for trying to help Lily out, but goddamn was I glad I'd gone along with it. Being a good brother had its perks after all.

****

Author's Note Again:

This is the end, kinda. What follows is a bonus, semi-non-canon scene for those who feel Lily's butt and/or Mommy dearest didn't get enough attention and/or cock in the main story. I mean, you can still read it even if you don't like that kind of thing. Who am I to stop you? Follow that rebellious little heart of yours.

****

It was Saturday, and Lily had plans with her friends that afternoon. That shouldn't have affected me all that much, except of course that nothing she did these days could really go ahead until we'd prepped.

In this case, we'd already filled Lily's favourite thermos with fresh cum so she could take it with her, and we were following that up with a quick kitchen fuck so that I could fill her pussy as well. It turned out she really, really liked being all sloppy and gooey and full of her brother's mess when she went out into the world. Not just in her tummy anymore, but her pussy as well.

Being a loving and caring older brother, and certainly not for selfish, sexual reasons, I did my best to help Lily out. These days she went to school, or to hang out with friends, or whatever else with her pussy full of my cum as often as not. And I had to admit, aside from the obvious fun of getting her set up, it was kinda hot knowing she was walking around like that in public and around other people.

Lily was bent over the kitchen counter, naked except for her shirt and socks, and happily cooing as I pounded her tight little pussy. I smacked her ass occasionally, which had about an equal chance of making her giggle or moan.

I eventually groaned and shuddered as I came massively inside my baby sis. She sighed contentedly as my thrusts slowed to nothing, and she was all filled up.

"Mmm, thanks," Lily said. "That'll do nicely."

"Any time," I assured her. I stayed inside her even as I went soft. It was a cozy way to calm down afterward. "Kinda surprised, though. You're not leaving for, like, another hour. Usually you want a fresher load for going out."

Lily bit her lip and gave me slightly guilty eyes. She was up to something, it seemed, though I couldn't imagine what. Her trickery tended to begin and end with getting brother-cum, one way or another. She already had that.

"I was thinking..." she said.

"Yes?"

"You know how you cum in my pussy?"

"Sure."

"And my mouth?"

"All the time, yes."

"Well... it'd be kinda cool if you, like, came in my butt too."

There it was. My cock restiffened within her, gradually expanding back to full strength. I still didn't know quite what her end game was, but the insinuation was that it was going to be something new and sexy.

"Your butt, huh?"

"Yeah. Like, what if I went and hung out and everything, but I was even more filled up with your cum?"

I looked down at Lily's butthole, which I had a very clear view of thanks to her bottomlessness and bent over position.

"I mean, you know what we'd have to do if you wanted that."

Lily nodded, looking both nervous and excited. "Sure."

"We haven't done that before."

"I know."

"And this isn't a very romantic way to try it out."

"It's not meant to be romantic. People don't do butt stuff because it's romantic." Lily paused. "At least I don't think they do."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah."

As if to prove her point, Lily sucked on two of her fingers, getting them all spitty, then rubbed her butthole. As I watched, totally entranced, her middle finger slowly poked its way in, albeit only just the tip.

"Well, then," I said absently.

"I play with it every now and then," she said. "Not a lot, nothing big, but... I could do it, I think."

"I've never seen you play with it."

She flushed. "Well I was kinda embarrassed about it."

All the shameless cum-sluttery she'd displayed without a hint of reservation, and this was what she embarrassed about. Figured.

I hadn't seen Lily so shy or flustered about anything sexy for quite a while, and I'd forgotten how cute it was. She watched me over her shoulder, gaze flicking around anxiously, hoping for something good from me.

"You were embarrassed about playing with you butt in front of me?"

"A little."

Her finger was still stuck in her ass, though it would only need a slight pop to come out again.

"Can you put your finger in deeper?"

Lily smiled cautiously. "Yeah."

She brought her hand back to her mouth, slobbering over her fingers even more than last time. Her middle finger vanished all the way to the second knuckle this time.

It was by no means the most impressive display of anal proficiency ever, but it had such an innocent sluttiness to it that I halfway wanted to jam my cock in there and give her exactly what she wanted. But, of course, that wouldn't go very well at all for either of us.

Lily's lips parted in a gentle gasp as she slowly fingered herself in and out. She had definitely done this before. She was also succeeding pretty hard at enticing me to take things further.

I sank to my knees behind Lily. I had an even closer view of her anally fingering herself, but I only watched a bit longer before gently pulling her hand away. She squirmed in anticipation, so I grabbed her butt cheeks firmly in both hands, both spreading them apart and keeping her still with one move.

I couldn't help myself at that point. She was right there, her asshole fully mine for the taking. I had to admit to having been curious in the past, having thought about doing butt stuff, but it hadn't been much of a serious consideration. Now, however, with it practically being forced upon me, it seemed those silly little fantasies were to become something far greater.

I licked a small line across Lily's butthole. She tasted clean and fresh, having just showered before we'd started our preparatory naughtiness. In a more emotional and euphemistic sense, it was also quite dirty. Eating my li'l sis's ass? Yeah, not exactly prim and proper behaviour from either of us.

Lily squirmed some more as I licked and licked. Her legs flexed with barely contained excitement, and I saw her toes curl a few times when I took quick breaks to finger her.

I lubed her up with some of the cum from her pussy on top of all the saliva I'd coated her butthole in. I also snuck my cock in her sloppy snatch just to make sure it was all slippery too. Then it was time.

Lily tensed up when I pressed my cock to her butthole. I went slow and rubbed the small of her back reassuringly, careful not to try pushing in when she wasn't physically ready for it. I definitely didn't want to hurt her or scare her off the idea.

She gasped and tightened up again as my cock head slipped in her impossibly small butthole, but was much quicker to relax this time. She pushed back, helping me to get deeper into her bum. Her infrequent tensing diminished the further I made it inside her, until she seemed to have adjusted entirely.

"Oh wow," she breathed. "That wasn't as hard as I thought. Didn't even hardly hurt."

"So it hurt some?"

"Only a very, very little. Just at the start. But, like, really not that bad." Lily smiled over her shoulder. "It feels kinda nice, actually. Better than my finger."

"I would hope so."

Another small push and I was all the way in, as deep as I possibly could get inside my sister's ass. She had a hand down between her legs playing with herself. She gave little involuntary squeezes still, but mostly she was getting used to the brotherly anal intrusion.

I fucked her so slowly and gently at first that I was barely moving. Lily was happy with that for a while, and her hand sped up even just at that tiny movement within her bum. When she started rocking back in synch with me, I figured she was ready for more.

I held Lily's hips and fucked her harder and faster, speeding up just as gradually as I could. I still kind of lost control after a while. It was nearly impossible not to succumb to the sheer naughtiness of pounding my baby sister's sweet butthole in the middle of the kitchen.

Lily grunted and winced a few times, so I slowed down again, assuming I'd gone too far. She frowned at me.

"Don't stop," she insisted.

"It seemed like it was hurting."

"Only a little. Just when you went really deep a couple times." She gave me her shy, halfway embarrassed smile. "But I think I really like when you do that."

I probably was getting just a tiny bit deeper when I thrust all the way in as opposed to sliding as far as I could. I wouldn't have thought it would make that much difference. Maybe it was the depth and the force of it together or something. Either way, I still didn't want to hurt her, but her expression was turning to annoyed until I gave in and went back to full, deep strokes.

We really got into a good rhythm for a while, only pausing occasionally to lube me back up from Lily's gooey pussy. She was having entirely too much fun with getting her bum pounded, which worked out well for me because I was enjoying it way too much too. We were definitely going to have to do this some more.

Unfortunately, our choice of venue did come back to bite us in the ass somewhat. Mom walked in on us mid-buttfuck and chided us disapprovingly.

"Oh come on, guys," she said.

I turned my head and raised an eyebrow, wondering if me pounding Lily's butt in the middle of the house was where Mom finally drew the line.

"You're going to make such a mess," Mom continued. She walked over and scraped a finger up the inside of Lily's thigh, scooping up all the sexiness that had leaked out of her pussy. "Do you know how often I have to clean the floors because of you two?"

I grinned. That seemed about right. Mom's chastisements had become a surreal amusement to me. Things like, "Lily, stop sucking your brother off while we're eating dinner," or, "guys, seriously, you have to keep your clothes on when I have people over," or indeed, "if you get any cum on the furniture, it's gonna be you two scrubbing it off!" And here, again, she'd caught me with my cock shoved up Lily's ass, and she was worried about a little cum dribbling to the floor. Classic Mom.

"Sorry, Mom," Lily said. "Lemme take care of that."

Lily took Mom's whole finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. Mom froze, somewhat taken aback by her daughter sucking on her finger like that.

"And what about the rest of it?" Mom demanded, though the quaver in her voice suggested she was only holding her air of authority through sheer willpower.

At first, Lily didn't seem any more certain than Mom, but then an assured smile crept over her face. "We can do something about that too," Lily said.