All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 06'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PenPal2001PenPal2001over 9 years agoAuthor
To be continued?

Comments please! Should I continue this series or have Jen, Chelsea and Katie run their course?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

No....they are whores now....a romantic interracial is not bad to read; but this is so unrealistic....also the dad would have disowned them all by now.

uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
Good addition

Always nice to see another chapter from you. I enjoyed the playful banter between the ladies and of course the hot action. All of them being knocked up and the descriptions about that were very well done!

A point of personal criticism though amid my praise. It feels as though we have gone through not just a time-skip, but a plot-skip. What had me most interested in the plot was Jennifer being the 'responsible' one trying to introduce her sister and mother to her lifestyle without having them go overboard - i.e. get knocked up.

There was great set-up for this with her suspicions and her growing concern for her family, and if that would have been explored more and perhaps resolved with a hot mess of, "You got KNOCKED UP!? Oh my god, Chelsea! You were going to college! What? You too, mom!?" The unraveling of her best-laid plans so to speak would have given a whole chapter a very tasty and sexy flavor to it. This chapter, while good in its own right, seemed to forget Jennifer's entire original intent and concern, and just moved onto three happily knocked-up black cock sluts. It was like we went from the lit fuse getting closer and closer to the powder keg right to a burnt-out crater without seeing the climatic explosion!

Anyway, that's just my perspective as an impregnation enthusiast. This chapter was well done, and I would enjoy seeing where you take this story next. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep going

I like the way this is going....keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry I'm losing intrest

Sorry but I gotta agree with both Uh-Oh and SyrustheVirus you totally missed the chance to create an interesting dynamic and engaging plotline for a barely thought out rather bland 3 white whores fuck black guys story.

Truthfully I think you went off the rails when you added dad it not only strains suspension of disbelief pretty heavily that he's not just okay with his wife and daughters both going black, and especially as he so enthused about it he all but joins in with no regrets or regards to parental or husbandly protectiveness.

The first two sisters stories were believable in their own context and truthfully they set the stage for an interesting build and you would have been better off keeping it to the two daughters and not adding mom for a while and for going dad totally.

You also lost a lot of romanticism by adding other random "black bulls" and turned your story from white sisters "fall in love" with black guys and fuck them, to slutty sisters and mom fuck anything black while pregnant for non plot explained reasons.

Well anyway that's my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, please continue

As this is a fantasy site, I don't mind the way you are leading this tale. Sure some elements suspend belief, but again, so do 99% of the stories here, so for me I have no issue. I do look forward to motherhood for the three expectant moms. I also would love to see friends and other family members converted to Black too. Stories with an element of "racial extinction", as politically incorrect and problematic as that may be, do play to my interests, so knowing these blonde, blue eyed women are breeding dark offspring that barely resemble them excites me. I hope to read about the large mixed families to be made in upcoming chapters. Also, I can't wait to read about grandma's reaction, knowing her white genes are being "replaced".

RaquelWRaquelWover 9 years ago
progressing nicely

this is going well,perfect for all to be knocked up,

and wearing "black babies inside" tops,

maybe even more soon

XXXXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good stuff

Great stories, looking forward to more.

creampiecuckoldcreampiecuckoldover 9 years ago
Great story

love the story. Can't wait for more.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I loved it that both mama and daughter were taking black cock in front of the husband and father. I hope you continue this story line with Jennifer's fellow teachers getting blacked and bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice touch X3

I like how you subtly revealed Chelsea's black baby bump and then Mom's too. Looking forward to three more chapters. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck yea

Hotter than shit. One girl slowly introducing more and more of the women in her family to go black....and breed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES