Sister's Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which in turn led to more moaning and sucking as Maggie struggled to get even the majority of that heavenly liquid to go into her belly were it belonged. Although Beth didn't exactly make it easy, first by cumming hard and frequently, then by literally fucking her face.

It was gentle at first, which meant Maggie still got plenty of cum, but it wasn't that long before Maggie had to be satisfied with her kid sister just creaming all over her face, which was still good as it meant Beth was marking her territory, but it still just wasn't the same. Although again, it was Beth's pleasure that truly mattered here, Maggie was just grateful that her sibling was continuing to allow her to make her cum.

Even if part of her was craving some satisfaction of her own. And for better or for worse, no sooner had Maggie thought that then Beth gave it to her, pulling her up into a passionate kiss and then with the same movement sliding her hand to her extremely wet pussy and starting to rub it.

"Ya liked that, huh?" Beth grinned wickedly when she broke the kiss a few minutes later.

"Yes Beth." Maggie admitted hoarsely, and with a huge blush crossing her face added, "I liked it. Ohhhhhhh I loved it! Oooooh love your pussy, I love it. Oh Beth, oh please, OH FUCK!"

"You a slut for my pussy?" Beth pushed.

"Yes! Yes, I'm a slut for your pussy!" Maggie whimpered.

"You a slut for your little sister's pussy?" Beth pushed even further.

"Yes, i'm a slut for my little sister's pussy!" Maggie whimpered without any hesitation.

"How about my fingers?" Beth grinned evilly as she shoved two fingers into her big sister's cunt.

"Oooooohhhhhh yessssssssss!" Maggie cried out joyfully, forcing the next words out in between moans, "Mmmmmm, I'm mmmmmm, I'm a slut for your fingers! Mmmmmm, a slut for my little sister's fingers! Oh God ,fuck me Beth! I need you to fuck me, oooooooh, I need my kid sister to finger fuck my cunt! Oh yes fuck me, ohhhhhhh, fuck my pussy, aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

Beth delighted in hearing these words from her sister as she gently fucked her with her fingers. She knew that Maggie was mostly telling her what she wanted to hear to get what she wanted, but Beth was also convinced that Maggie was so broken now that at least part of her genuinely just wanted to please her. But it didn't really matter right now.

All that mattered was that Beth was having fun fucking her sibling, who already seemed so close to climax that all it would take was a little more fingering and she would send her over the edge. However this wasn't the hole Beth truly wanted to finger, and she was convinced it wasn't what Maggie wanted either. No, this was just a brief warm-up for the real fun to begin.

So after a few long minutes of finger fucking Beth suddenly pulled her fingers out, slapped Maggie's ass hard and ordered, "Turn around!"

"Yes Beth." Maggie whimpered, obeying without hesitation.

Beth licked her lips at the heavenly sight before her, sliding one hand over those cheeks before spreading them and placing her other hand against Maggie's pussy, "We both know you like getting fucked here, but not as much as you love it here..."

Maggie whimpered softly as Beth slid her hands up to her butt hole, and then after a brief pause whined, "Please Beth, just fuck me. I don't care how, just do it."

Beth consider just taking that, but instead pushed, "Admit it!"

Again Maggie whimpered, and again she caved, "Alright, I admit it, I love it up the butt! Please fuck my butt Beth! Mmmmm, ram my butt hole like only you can! Please AAAAAAHHHHHH GOOOODDDDD!"

As much as Beth wanted to hear Maggie beg for her some more she just couldn't resist jamming a finger into that inviting little ass hole a second longer. It was the same reason she didn't go and get her strap-on, as it was all the way across their new home, and she just didn't have the patience. No, she needed to violate this perfect ass right now.

Luckily Beth had a plan to make sure that Maggie got a proper anal violation without having to go anywhere, namely by shoving a record amount of fingers up Maggie's butt. Maybe even her whole hand, if she could get that far. Which didn't seem likely, but then again it seemed equally impossible that Maggie's pussy could take a hand inside it, and now Beth was fisting her sister's cunt on a regular basis.

Of course she started out slow and worked her way up to it, just like with Maggie's cunt, at first just concentrating on pumping that first finger in and out of her big sister's ass hole, and then pushing it up and down and side to side before even adding a second finger.

She then repeated the process before adding a third, and then again before adding a fourth, which was more than they'd ever done before with Maggie's ass hole, and yet the older of the two sisters took it easily and with a moan of pleasure, once again proving what an anal whore she was. Although not as much as taking a whole hand up her butt, Beth more confident than ever she could get that done.

Determined to prove her point Beth tucked her thumb inside Maggie's already well stretched back hole, which was the easy part, and then slowly began pushing forwards.

That part wasn't so easy as it stretched her big sister's butt hole wider than ever before, which naturally caused Maggie to whine and whimper pathetically, although it was telling that the little anal whore didn't ask what she was doing, or tell her to stop.

However slowly but surely Maggie's ass hole stretched over Beth's knuckles until finally, and kind of suddenly, that slutty little ass swallowed the entire hand, meaning it was official, Beth was fisting her sister's butt.

"OH FUCK!" Beth swore more or less at the same time as her sister, the difference being that she followed it up with, "I can't believe you took my whole hand inside your butt! Fuck, ya such an anal whore! Mmmmmm, and I love it. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I love my ass slut of a sister, who can take anythin' I want up her butt, because she's a total fuckin' anal whore!"

Maggie had welcomed the additional stretching at first. More fingers up her butt? What's not to love? But then Beth added more than she bargained for, and it started to hurt, so much so that Maggie almost complained. But no, she was Beth's bitch, and she would do whatever her little sister wanted.

Even this. Besides, if the last few weeks was any indication Beth would not be denied, forcing her will upon the weaker sister until ultimately Maggie did what she wanted anyway, so why not save her strength for relaxing her butt so her baby sister could use it however she wanted?

Although she came very close to questioning that logic when her ass hole started stretching for those knuckles, and especially right after they slipped through her back hole and into her bowels.

The pain of that initial anal penetration was so intensive it reminded Maggie of when Beth had first taken her anal cherry with her beloved strap-on. Actually she felt nostalgic for that toy as it didn't stretch her butt hole nearly as wide as a whole fucking hand, or Beth's wrist for that matter.

But then the pain faded and of course her slutty ass not only quickly relaxed but began to enjoy being so obscenely stretched, Maggie whimpering in pleasure before the anal fisting even properly began. Then Beth began pumping her fist in and out of Maggie's butt, immediately making Maggie moan like the little anal whore she truly was, much to her embarrassment.

"Fuck yeah, you love it, don't you?" Beth exclaimed in delight, those positive sounds only making her fuck her sister harder, "Say it! Tell me you love it!"

"I do! I love it!" Maggie whimpered pathetically, "God help me, it feels so good. Mmmmmm,fuck me Beth! Fuck my ass! Fist fuck my fuckin' ass! Ohhhhhhh, please baby girl, butt fuck me with ya fist!"

By now Maggie was very aware of what it took to get what she wanted, and that was all it took this time round, Beth letting out an animal-like sound and then beginning to quickly build up the pace of the anal abuse. Soon she was pulling her fist out to the knuckles again, so she wa stretching Maggie as wide as possible, then Beth was slamming her fist as deep as it would go into her big sister's butt, and doing it as hard and as fast as she could.

Which should have been agonising, but this obscene assault on her ass just made Maggie's cum squirt out of her cunt and caused herself to ram back against Beth like an animal for who knows how long. Then without warning Beth pulled her fist out of Maggie's ass, leaving it gaping open and the older sister shuddering with the after-shocks of her orgasms while the younger sister admired her handiwork.

"Turn around." Beth ordered after a few long seconds of staring at Maggie's gaped butt, and then when her sister obeyed held out her hand and ordered simply, "Suck."

For a few seconds Maggie just stared at that hand, mostly because she was exhausted, but also because she couldn't believe what just happened. Although she shouldn't be surprised given how crazy her life had become.

Proving that point she grabbed Beth's arm gently and pulled it forward while moving forward, Maggie then closing her eyes and moaning happily as she slid her tongue over her kid sister's hand and tasted her own ass, a flavour she had become addicted to lately.

She then slowly sucked each of those fingers clean, licked the back and the front of Beth's hand, and then just continued licking to make sure she got every drop, and because Beth hadn't told her to stop.

"Now, am I gonna catch ya wearing clothes again?" Beth asked sternly.

Maggie blushed, pulled away from that hand and replied, "No Beth."

12