Sisters of the Mists Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,279 Followers

"Why would you do that?" Celes asked.

"Allison was right. I couldn't give up my powers — my birthright. I had to bind them for a day, though. There was something I had to know. My powers made it hard to tell what I was really feeling. I was never sure whether anything I felt was me, or whether I was channeling someone else's emotions. My powers could affect others, too."

Celes guessed, "You had to know whether what we had was real."

Anna nodded. "I was so confused. I didn't know whether I was feeling your love, or making you feel mine. Then I bound my powers, and I knew that they had nothing to do with it. That is why I was so happy. I know you thought it was because my powers were gone, but that's the truth."

"Why didn't you just tell me? Why lie?"

"Because I knew it would hurt you. You lost your parents to demons. You saw what happened to them. Then your powers emerge, and you couldn't control them. You saw them as a curse."

Celes let out a snort and said, "Still not sure that isn't true."

Anna waggled her finger and said, "Don't be sassy. You know better now that you've found your sisters. Anyway, when the binding wore off, I almost bound my powers permanently. But while I was looking up the spell, I read the dedication my mom had left to me in my book again. I couldn't do it. I couldn't give up my powers. So, I lied to you to spare you the pain."

Celes took a deep breath, and then blew it out slowly. "Okay, I understand. That doesn't mean I'm not mad about it, but I understand."

Anna offered a slight, crooked grin. "I know, and I don't need my powers to do it, either. I also know you'll forgive me. You're far better at that than forgiving yourself."

"Now who's being sassy?" Celes asked while putting her hands on her hips.

"Me. Now that you know, think about Danica."

"What do you..." Celes trailed off and her eyes widened. Danica had empathic powers.

Anna nodded again. "She has it worse because of the Awakening, and because she's barely accepted the part of her that is attracted to women. She's been denying it for a lifetime. You don't know what you're feeling, either. You both need to give yourselves time and live. Live. Love. Be free. Stop holding back. If it's meant to be, it will be."

Celes and Allison both joined in with the line they knew was coming. "Everything happens for a reason."

Anna turned to her cousin and said, "That goes for you, too. You've been hiding away here. You need to move on. I can tell you first hand that he doesn't want to see you like this, and the world is going to need you. It's going to need your powers."

"I don't know if I can," Allison said in a small voice.

"Yes, you can, and you will," Anna admonished. "He couldn't come, but my powers let me bring you a gift from him."

With that, Anna closed her eyes and reached out to cradle her cousin's cheek in her hand.

"Oh, Asmund," Allison sobbed. Though tears rolled down her cheeks, her eyes were alight and she was smiling.

"Just to make sure you got all that, I'll tell you what he said, too," Anna said. "He loves you. He misses you. But, you need to live your life. Find new love. That's what he wants. So escape from this prison you've built for yourself. He'll be waiting when the time comes, and hopefully it won't be any time soon."

Still sniffling, Allison turned toward Celes and could tell that she had only a vague idea what Anna was talking about. So she explained, "Asmund was my husband. He died saving me from demons."

"He was a witch," Anna added. "One of the few boys."

"Rare and special," Allison agreed, "and for far more than his powers."

Anna stiffened, and then glanced upward. She said, "I'm running out of time. I'm going to get in trouble for this, but I don't care."

Celes drew in a broken gasp as her love stepped toward her. Anna's hand cupped her cheek, and Celes did the same. Their lips met as they had a thousand times in life — a soft, sweet kiss that quickly turned passionate. They caressed each other's faces, their tongues slipping over each other, and their hands roamed over curves they knew so well. It was oh so familiar, and yet felt like the very first time.

Long, long before Celes wanted it to end, Anna stepped back from the embrace.

"I have to go," Anna said. "Come," she instructed, and then took both their hands.

Celes and Allison followed along as Anna walked backwards, pulling them toward the candles. Just before stepping within the circle, Anna stopped.

"I have one more gift for both of you. One that you both sorely need, and should help you sort yourselves out a little," Anna said. She then closed her eyes.

Both women gasped, and Celes felt a flood of emotions and memories from both Anna and Allison. In a fraction of a second, she knew that Allison had long harbored a curiosity about other women, but had only indulged it vicariously through Anna's recounting of her lovemaking with Celes. All those years ago, as girls, was when Allison had first realized her attraction, and the object of that attraction was Celes. In the same room with the woman she'd heard so much about, and with the push of her cousin's powers, Allison's passions rose to a fever pitch.

Looking at the beautiful woman before her, Celes' ardor soared as well.

Anna released their hands, and before they could protest, she stepped back into the circle of the candles. Her form ghostly once more, she said, "I love you both." Then she moaned and added, "I'll be watching. Don't disappoint me."

Anna faded from sight amidst a cascade of twinkling, dancing lights.

Allison's face was bright red, but she couldn't take her eyes off Celes. In those eyes, Celes could see both anticipation and a touch of fear. The latter then faded, burned up in the fires of passion and need.

The two women came together in a hungry kiss, tearing at each other's clothing.

Anna was not going to be disappointed.

****

Andrea walked hand in hand with Turner down the streets of Fightershaven, having trouble keeping herself under control. Though it had been wonderful to simply spend time with him, chatting and making a few purchases that now resided in the bag slung over his shoulder, she was to the point where she wanted to spend time with him in bed.

That was compounded by her connection to Celes. She could feel the excitement and passion of her sister witch as she coupled with Allison despite the many, many miles separating them. There were touches of attraction coming from Ashley as well. Somewhere in the city, someone had caught her eye.

Having already turned her beau toward Blackhawk Hall, they passed the building where Turner rented a room. He glanced that way and slowed a little.

"Do you need to get something from your room?" Andrea asked, though she wanted nothing more than to break into a run to the Hall and drag him into bed.

"I..." He shook his head and said, "No. I was just thinking about something. It's not important."

"Sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Good," Andrea said. She then stepped in close, gave him a brief kiss, and whispered, "Because I want you."

They both took long, quick strides, dodging other pedestrians as they hurried to the Hall. The guards at their posts did little more than nod as the pair passed, as both were well known to be welcome. That included the guards assigned to the Duke and Duchesses' private entrance at the side of the keep, allowing the couple to avoid the main hall.

With no prying eyes to wonder about it, Andrea and her beau sprinted up the stairs and into the room that had more or less been permanently set aside for her. The door hadn't even completely closed when Andrea pulled off her top and used her powers to ignite the power-suppressing candle on the nightstand. Clothing rained to the floor as fast as the two could remove it, leaving a trail to the bed.

There they embraced, bodies pressed tightly together, and kissed with all the passion of their desperate need. Andrea could feel his hardness throbbing against her skin. She slipped a leg behind him, allowing her to grind her sex against him, helping to assuage the ache between her legs. Her hands roamed his back and tousled his hair. His did the same.

Turner pulled away from her lips, but only to seek her neck with his. Andrea whimpered as he planted soft pecks down the sensitive skin while leaning toward the bed. She sat down on the bed at his silent urging, and then reclined as well. He leaned over her, switching to the other side of her neck, and kissed his way up to her ear.

He moved to her breast so suddenly that she gasped in surprised delight.

Andrea's back arched up from the mattress as he worshiped her breast. His tongue swirled over the stiff nub of her nipple as he suckled it, making the ache in her loins even stronger. She reached between their bodies and unerringly found the tip of his manhood with her fingertips. He groaned from the touch, and then switched nipples.

"Please," she begged, her need overwhelming her.

That single word was all that was necessary. After a final, sweet suckle, he straightened above her, his erection bouncing. Andrea scrambled to the head of the bed and settled onto the pillow as he climbed in after her, and then over her.

Though she reveled in his kiss, she needed far more than that. Andrea lifted her hips, seeking relief, and moaned when his throbbing cock touched her folds. The relief was brief, however. His lips left hers, his cock slipped away, and he kissed her neck, giving her chills. Then he moved lower still, kissing each of her breasts in turn. She let out a pitiful whimper at the tease.

He was done teasing. Though she had been begging for his cock, she didn't protest when he slipped his head between her thighs instead. The first touch of his tongue made her lurch and yelp from the sharpness of the pleasure. When her tightly closed eyes popped back open and she looked down, the delight in his expression set her spirit soaring. With the candle burning, suppressing her powers, she could finally relax and allow her pleasure full rein.

Turner's tongue slipping over her folds and between them made her writhe on the bed. She squeezed her breasts, never taking her eyes off the sweet sight of him tonguing her. Every time he nestled his head between her legs, he seemed to learn a new trick that drove her to higher plateaus, and picked up on more of the involuntary cues her body was sending him. His moans were those of a man enjoying the sweetest treat he had ever tasted.

One of Andrea's hands moved to the back of his head of its own volition as her pleasure mounted. Turner's tongue moved ever more frequently and firmly to her clit, the brief moments when he would leave it untouched to lap her juices only making his return all the more intense. Andrea pinched her nipple and cried out to the ceiling above.

Andrea teetered on the brink, nearly to the point of ultimate ecstasy, with Turner's lips sucking her button hard. Her toes curled. Her fingers clawed at the back of his head and squeezed her breast hard. Her tight muscles arched her back up from the bed, and she quaked from the tightly coiled energy roiling within her.

With a quick shake of his head and a swirl of his tongue, Turner pushed her over the edge.

Andrea loosed a primal shriek so loud and high-pitched that it bordered on breaking glass. Her fingers fisted into his hair, and she held him against her sex with uncommon strength, fueled by the intensity of her climax. She bucked and thrashed, screaming with each torrential wave of ecstasy crashing through her body. Her lashing head left her with a curtain of blonde locks obscuring her vision, the strands sticking to sweat-dampened skin.

On and on it went, until her cries were dry and hoarse. Ever so slowly, the spasms wracking her body ebbed, and her strength drained away. Turner sat up, his face smeared with her juices, and smiled down at her in wonder. Andrea gasped for breath and twitched as the aftershocks of her orgasm settled in. Her vision was dim, and further obscured by her hair, but it was worth it.

Oh, so worth it.

Turner slid in next to her and smoothed the hair from her face. He was still smiling as he caressed her cheek and watched her recover. Andrea smiled back — as best she was able — until she at last caught her breath.

"W-wow," she said in a weak voice.

"Yeah," Turner agreed. "You really came hard."

Andrea nodded. "With the candle, I didn't have to worry about my powers. Oh my."

"I liked it."

"Me too."

He chuckled, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then climbed out of the bed. Andrea's smile grew even wider when he thoughtfully returned with a cup of water. After he helped her sit up, she soothed her parched throat, and offered a quiet moan when she handed the cup back.

"Do you need some more?" he asked.

"Water? No. But..."

He knew exactly what she wanted, and leaned in for a kiss. Andrea moaned from the taste of her on his lips, and her passions soared once more. She pulled him close, kissing him harder. Her breasts squeezed against his chest, and she curled a leg around him to feel his skin against her wet heat. She could feel his hardness throbbing against her, and she could wait no longer.

Andrea pulled away from the kiss and said, "Lie down."

Turner rolled onto his back, and Andrea scooted toward the foot of the bed. Once they were both settled, she reached out and let her fingertips glide over his erection. It bounced in response, and he let out a grunt. She then turned the same feather-light touch to his balls, and felt them tightening.

It was all part of a suggestion the Duchess had made one morning when they shared a bath together. Naturally, the chat had led to them sharing more than the bath, but Andrea remembered the talk as well as what had followed.

She kept up the barely-there caress as she slowly made her way between his legs, which he eagerly parted. Once there, she slipped the fingers of both hands behind his cock and stood it up. She locked eyes with him, let him see the mischief there, and then moved in.

Turner groaned from the soft touch of her lips on the head of his cock. A second groan followed when she planted another kiss on the shaft. Each touch caused his cock to tug at her restraining fingers. She kept kissing, never breaking eye contact, and delighting in the way he throbbed in anticipation.

"Gods, Andrea," he growled.

"Feel good?" she asked between kisses.

"So good," he answered, though there was an obvious but left unsaid.

The tease was working. He offered further evidence when a large drop of pre-cum welled up from his cockhead. Andrea wrapped her lips around his tip — a suck barely harder than her kisses — and he sighed in relief.

A moment later, she let him slip from between her lips and gave the throbbing shaft another feather-light kiss. She chuckled at the pitiful sounding groan that escaped him, and gave his cock a short lick. Three more followed — never coming close to the purple head — and then a far longer, broad-tongued stroke. She felt him tense as the tip of her tongue brushed the ridge of his cockhead.

Then she kissed it again.

Andrea licked and kissed until he was writhing, lifting his hips toward her mouth, and breathing hard. He had oozed pre-cum twice from her ministrations, leaving the head of his cock shimmering, and she swooped in for a taste.

His gasp when she finally took him in her mouth was loud, sharp, and accompanied by another eruption of pre-cum.

Andrea moaned around his organ, her lips sliding slowly up and down the shaft. She had driven him to a razor's edge of need — which was exactly where she wanted him — and only a hand wrapped around the root of his cock kept him out of her throat. She stroked and sucked — her head and hand twisting in counterpoint to each other. Turner's groans and growls increased in both frequency and volume with every suck.

An even louder growl emerged when she switched to sucking him hard and fast without warning.

His muscles tightened and his cock throbbed powerfully between her lips. Andrea's hair bounced from the motion of her head, and hisses of air slipped through the corners of her mouth with each quick suck. She knew he was hurtling toward the edge.

"Getting close," he growled.

Andrea let him slip from between her lips just long enough to say, "I know," before engulfing him again.

His voice was strained and had a hint of panic when he reiterated, "Really close."

Again, Andrea let him escape to say, "I want you to. I want to feel you explode in my mouth."

"Please. It's..." He had to pause and groan when she took him back between her lips. "It's disrespectful."

"Not if I want you to."

"Please, Andrea. You're going to make me come," he said in a tight voice from between clenched teeth.

"Mmm hmm! Mmm hmm!" she moaned excitedly in response.

She was too shocked to react when he lurched and jerked his cock out of her mouth.

Turner growled as he ejaculated, sending streams of cum flying onto his stomach and chest. Andrea could only watch in hurt surprise as he spurted the prize she'd worked so hard for all over himself while his hands fisted in the sheets.

His pulsing organ had calmed to a fitful ooze by the time she found her voice to ask, "Why?"

"Andrea..." He groaned as another contraction caused semen to dribble forth.

"Why would you do that?" she asked in a rush, letting every ounce of the roiling emotion she felt flow into the words while popping out of the bed.

"Please, wait," he begged. "I... It's..."

"Never mind. I don't care." Andrea turned away, her eyes filling with tears, and began to snatch up her clothing from the floor.

"Andrea. Please. Andrea," he called to her, but she ignored him.

Not even bothering to dress, she carried her bundle of clothing to the door, jerked it open, and then slammed it behind her.

Turner covered his face with his hands and fell back onto the pillow with a thump.

****

Celes' head thudded into the pillow as Allison pushed her over the edge into sweet oblivion. She screamed, the sound filling the small cottage, though it still only barely drowned out Allison's surprised and delighted moans.

Whenever her eyes were open during the throes of her orgasm, the similarities between Allison and her cousin were impossible to ignore. Allison looked and sounded so much like Anna, and it drove Celes to new heights of climax, just as it had sent her hurtling to the peak in the first place. She had even tasted like Celes' departed love when Celes had made her come a few minutes earlier.

Allison might not have her cousin's years of practice and experimentation to draw on, but she certainly had the desire. No matter how violently Celes thrashed and flopped on the bed, Allison held on tight and chased the sweet folds she was lapping. Celes was nearly insensible by the time Allison finally lifted her head.

The claws of Celes' orgasm held on with excruciating tenacity. She gasped noisily for breath, still twitching and writhing from the aftershocks for what felt like hours. Allison knelt in front of her, caressing her legs, and wearing a look that combined awe, satisfaction, and pride all at the same time.

"Was that...? Was it good?" Allison finally asked.

Celes' lungs were still starving for air, so the best she could do was a jerky approximation of a nod before a particularly strong aftershock made her squeal. When she regained enough of her wits to do so, she lifted a quivering hand and stretched it out toward Allison. When the other woman took it, Celes pulled her in for a kiss.

Allison lay down next to Celes when their lips parted, and they scooted together to cuddle.

"Thank you," Allison said after a few moments. "It's been so long."

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,279 Followers