Sisters of the North Sea Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arestia
arestia
58 Followers

"Hah. I'm no nun. Nun's live in convents; I live at a tavern," said Rowena, who was clearly done with the discussion.

Now that Rowena saw that Vidar would be harder to seduce than she thought, she had already shifted her attention to another man. A muscular, older man, who looked like he could be twenty years their senior. Rowena narrowed her eyes and at the flick of a finger, the man was standing before her, begging for something he could do to please her.

Eawynn rolled her eyes and squeezed Vidar's hand. This time it was her turn to drag Vidar around. Eawynn stepped towards the exit of the tavern, pulling Vidar after her. Vidar did not try to fight Eawynn's wishes - he too seemed like he wanted to be out of the building.

"Rowena," Eawynn sighed, as she shook her head. Vidar seemed to understand her meaning, as he too shook his head, and adjusted his trousers.

Vidar did not even try to take Eawynn to see Maethilde."It's so bad that no one can even see her, huh?" Eawynn thought, and shook her head in sadness. It wasn't fair that Maethilde had to suffer, while Rowena was having the time of her life.

Once more, Vidar pulled Eawynn with him. Another large house with an impressive exterior. This time, it was Magnus who opened the door. The young man looked overjoyed when he saw them. After Vidar and Magnus exchanged a few words at the door, Magnus stepped outside, instead of inviting his guests in. Eawynn then followed Vidar to the town square. Magnus followed too, a bit further behind.

It was almost dark as they made it back to the square. This time it was no longer empty. Wooden tables and benches had been carried out, and a boar was roasting in the firepit. Some Danes were already sitting down at their tables, drinking and waiting for the meat to cook.

Vidar, Eawynn and Magnus sat down at one of the empty tables. Vidar waved a serving wench over, who brought them three large mugs of mead. Eawynn looked around, amazed. How had the town square transformed, from a cold and dreary field, to this lively space, in just a few hours? Eawynn was even more overjoyed when live music started playing.

"I can't help but see that you two are a lot closer than before," remarked Magnus, "Does this have anything to do with what we spoke of, the other day?"

Eawynn blushed, and did not answer. She simply shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't know what Magnus was talking about. Instead of accepting her non-answer, Magnus spoke to Vidar. He seemed to ask a similar question of him. Vidar similarly just shrugged his shoulders. But in addition, he pulled Eawynn close and gave her a kiss. Eawynn felt embarrassed, but didn't pull away.

"I have to admit that I'm impressed. I never thought that Vidar could be so thoughtful. But when he arrived home yesterday with all these gifts..." Eawynn spoke, glowing with pride over the beautiful dress she had received.

"My mother does have great taste, doesn't she?" asked Magnus, as he looked at Eawynn's dress.

Eawynn froze, struck by Mangu's words. Magnus' mother's clothes? And probably her books, too... Had Vidar really chosen the items, or did Magnus do it for him? Or perhaps Magnus' mother? Eawynn felt her joy quickly deflate. She had been happy about the gifts, when she thought Vidar had chosen them for her. But if they were not, then he had just carried home a bag of items chosen by someone else. Suddenly the gesture felt a lot less romantic.

"Did... your mother choose the dresses and books?" asked Eawynn carefully. She already felt that she wouldn't like the answer, but she asked anyway. She did not know why. What would it change? She was not Vidar's wife, she was simply his captive. Why would he go through the trouble of choosing things himself?

"She picked out some things she thought you'd like."

Eawynn felt her lungs empty of air, and her body became limp. She felt woozy, struggling to stay upright. Her head was heavy and full of unpleasant thoughts. All the things she had thought spoke of Vidar's affections towards her... were they all just a lie?

"Excuse me for a moment," said Eawynn, as she got up from the table and walked towards the forest. At the nearest tree, she leaned over and let her tears fall to the ground."How could I ever have bee so stupid?" Eawynn thought to herself as she felt her whole body shake.

Vidar came rushing after her and tried taking her into his arms. Disgusted by his advances, Eawynn pushed him away. Vidar tried again to approach, taking Eawynn's hand instead. Once again, Eawynn recoiled from his touch. The third time, Vidar did not ask, but simply took Eawynn by the waist and threw her onto his shoulder. He walked briskly, with Eawynn in tow, not towards the town square, but towards home.

When inside, Vidar walked straight to the bed, and flung Eawynn aggressively onto the mattress. Eawynn still felt sick to her stomach, and tried to get off the bed, onto the floor. Vidar quickly pulled off Eawynn's clothes. Even with Eawynn's resistance, it was not difficult for him. Vidar pushed Eawynn's naked body flat onto the bed, so that her stomach was pressed onto the mattress.

Vidar took all of Eawynn's clothes and bundled them up. He showed them into the bag in which he had brought them, and then showed them into a wooden chest in the corner of the room. The chest was then locked and the key disappeared into Vidar's pocket.

"What are you doing, you idiot!?" shouted Eawynn angrily. What kind of punishment was this, and what for? She walked into the forest, because she needed to be alone. And as a result, Vidar had locked away her clothes? Now naked, and with no clothes to cover herself with, Eawynn wrapped herself in the bearskin blanket that was lying on the bead.

"Don't. Leave," answered Vidar coldly, in his broken English.

Eawynn was confused for a moment, but then realized what he had thought. He thought that she had tried to escape again. He had seen her running towards the forest and assumed the worst. Maybe he thought that she couldn't escape if she didn't have anything to wear?

Even though at first, Eawynn thought she could just clarify the misunderstanding, she suddenly didn't feel like it. He didn't have any right to be mad even if she had tried to escape. And then he just assumed that she was running away, without even letting her explain? Vidar was acting beyond unreasonably, and Eawynn didn't want to be the one to talk sense to him.

Not that the man even waited for an explanation. When he was finished with his commands, Vidar left. Leaving Eawynn alone, to rut in the feelings of loneliness and despair he had just created inside of her.

Chapter 8: Confessions

Vidar did not return home until late in the night. He crept into bed visibly drunk and reeking of mead. When he found Eawynn in his bed, it was as if he had previously forgotten about her. As his hands found her naked form he lost control. Vidar began touching and exploring Eawynn's body - not gently, as he had done before, but possessively. He still seemed angry and was taking his frustration out on Eawynn's naked body. With every little squeal Eawynn made, urging him to stop, Vidar just seemed to get more excited.

Vidar man undressed. The drunk man then repeated the same pattern as he'd done in the morning. He first entered her with one finger, then two... this time he found little resistance. Eawynn's womanhood was wet and willing, ready for more than just Vidar's fingers.

Eawynn was lying on the bed under Vidar's imposing form. Vidar supported his weight with his arms, keeping their bodies apart. Eawynn was mesmerized by the beauty of Vidar's body: it was almost like carved out of marble, with its toned muscles and sharp angles. Even now, when he was tired and drunk, Vidar looked sensational.

Slowly he lowered himself, so that he was resting on his knees, between Eawynn's open legs. When he did so, he forced Eawynn's legs to move further apart, until the woman was stretched open to her fullest. Vidar took a third finger and when he found no resistance or pain rising in Eawynn's body, he started guiding his manhood towards Eawynn's inviting entrance.

Eawynn gasped as she felt the tip of his shaft at the entrance of her wetness. It felt even better than his fingers. But still, she was nervous of how it would fit inside; even Vidar's fingers had felt like too much. Eawynn also worried about how rough Vidar would be now that he was lacking his usual sober self-control.

The man entered slowly, but did not stop his advance when Eawynn bucked and winced at the pain. Vidar continued at his own pace, caring little about Eawynn's groans. Still, even as Eawynn felt pain, she did not try to push the man away. She simply tried to relax, and take Vidar inside of her dutifully.

Vidar pushed himself in more and more, until his shaft was deeply buried inside of Eawynn. Once he was fully inside, Vidar started pushing in and out; first slowly, and then more aggressively. Eawynn moaned in response. The feelings that had begun as pain were now growing into something more pleasant. Vidar groaned as well and started moving more quickly. After a few more thrusts, Vidar let out a primal roar, as his member pulsed inside of Eawynn. He then collapsed, pinning Eawynn's body under his. Vidar didn't pull out of her before he collapsed, so he feel asleep like that, still inside of his lover. Eawynn herself was not strong enough to get him out of her, so she too had to fall asleep in that position.

The next morning, Eawynn awakened slowly. It was as if she still felt Vidar's hands on her body, and his member inside of her. Eawynn's sleeping mind responded to Vidar's imaginary touches. She could not control how her unconscious body moved and wriggled, as to better accommodate Vidar's size inside of her. Opening her eyes, Eawynn soon realized it was not just a dream: Vidar had awakened too, and was sleepily moving his shaft in and out of Eawynn's wet hole. It was hard to say how long he had been awake.

"Vidar..." Eawynn moaned, as she felt the man inside of her. It felt even better than last night. This time, there was no pain - only pleasure.

"Mine," Vidar whispered in English, as he continued moving himself in and out of Eawynn's stretched slit. He took one hand and roughly grabbed Eawynn's chin. He forced Eawynn's gaze to face his own, and seemed to wait for Eawynn's confirmation of what he had said.

"I am yours, Vidar," Eawynn moaned back.

Eawynn truly meant it, as she said those words. For all intents and purposes, she was his - her heart, her mind, her sex... he kept all those things in his grasp. Eawynn knew that should have made her afraid; but somehow, it made her even more excited. Eawynn moaned again, and repeated her words, so that Vidar would know that she truly meant them.

"I am yours."

It seemed those words were all that Vidar needed, as soon after hearing them, he finished. Vidar groaned deeply and thrust himself into Eawynn one last time. Eawynn felt the man's member pulsate inside of her, like it had done the night before.

Eawynn gasped as she thought of the implications of what Vidar had done. He had now twice finished inside of her, letting his seed spill into her womb. Eawynn knew the risks of doing such a thing... She was not sure how to feel about it.

When Vidar was satisfied, he made himself breakfast. He only made enough for himself and ate quickly. When Vidar finished eating, he walked out the door with haste. He did not stop to make small-talk, but simply went on with his day, leaving Eawynn by herself to figure out what she should do all day.

Boredom was the word of the day for Eawynn. She had already cleaned the whole house the day before. There were only a few things to be done until she ran out of work. Now the house was clean she had time to just look around. The farmhouse was small so there wasn't much to see. Next to the bed was a nightstand with nothing interesting on it. On the eastern wall, next to the bed, was the bookshelf - filled only with the few books Vidar had brought her the day before. It seemed Vidar himself did not care much for reading.

On the western wall of the house was the dinner table and a kitchen cabinet. Eawynn had already organized and re-organized all the plates and cups many times over. Sighing, Eawynn looked around the firepit and realized it did not need any more wood."I must be out of my mind, wishing for more work to do. I never longed for work while at the convent."

The eastern side of the house had some utilities. A loom stood with an unfinished carpet that Eawynn had seen before. As she looked closer, Eawynn realized that the carpet looked worn and broken. It seemed to have been eaten by moths, even though it was not yet finished."Why would anyone make a rug out of worn fabric? Surely not Frigg?" she wondered, as she thought about this small mystery. Besides the loom, the eastern side of the house was only filled with an old cupboard.

Ruffling through the items in the cupboard, Eawynn found more curious items. A white armband, carved out of bone into the shape of a two-headed snake. It was ornate, and seemed like something a woman might wear."Does this belong to the same woman who left that carpet unfinished?"

Lost in thought, Eawynn forgot about the time. When Vidar arrived back home, Eawynn was still looking at the beautiful bracelet. When she heard the front door slam open, Eawynn jumped, and dropped the jewelry onto the wooden floor. Mortified by her clumsiness, she picked up the armband, and tried to hide it back in the cupboard. Hoping Vidar had not seen her snooping, Eawynn went to sit at the dinner table, pretending like nothing had been going on.

Of course, Vidar noticed. He walked over to the cupboard and picked up the bracelet that Eawynn had found. He inspected it closely, probably looking it over to see if it had any scratches. It seemed the bracelet had been damaged because Vidar had an angry look on his face. Vidar carefully placed the bracelet back into the cupboard, before marching aggressively towards Eawynn. He shouted a few things that Eawynn could not understand and dragged her onto the bed.

Vidar took Eawynn's arms and legs, and placed them so that Eawynn was on the bed naked, on all fours. He then stripped out of his own clothes. From the cupboard on the eastern side of the house, Vidar got a long stretch of rope. He took a knife as well, and cut the length of it into shorter pieces. He took one, and tied it around Eawynn's hands, which he fastened behind her back. Eawynn did not fight him, but simply allowed herself to be bound up. Another rope Vidar tied to one of the bedposts. The other end he attached to the restraints in Eawynn's arms so that she couldn't leave the bed. The rope only had enough wiggle room for Eawynn to move from one side of the bed to the other, but no more."Is this my punishment for snooping around?" Eawynn thought, as she lay on the bed with her face buried into the pillow, her ass in the air.

Then Vidar started teasing Eawynn, touching her naked body all over. He showed his fingers into Eawynn's wetness, groaning when he was met with a soaked hole, ready for him to take."I'm even wetter than usual. How is it possible for this to excite so much?" Eawynn thought, embarrassed by her body's reactions. Despite herself, Eawynn moaned, and stretched her legs wider, so that Vidar could more easily have her.

"Oh, yes. Vidar...", Eawynn moaned, when the man continued touching her, toying with her body.

"I'm yours. Only yours," Eawynn knew what to say, without being asked. She knew those words would make it impossible for Vidar to resist her.

The man took his place behind Eawynn, so that he was kneeling behind her in bed. He pushed Eawynn's upper torso into the mattress with one hand, while keeping her behind upright with the other. When Eawynn was in the position he desired, he placed his hands on Eawynn's bottom and stretched her cheeks apart. When Eawynn's other hole was large enough, Vidar spat inside it, and around it a few times. With his fingers, he spread the wetness all around. Eawynn gasped when she realized what she was going to do."Will it not be painful?" she wondered, before Vidar pushed himself inside.

Vidar was firm but gentle - he slowly inched his member inside Eawynn's hole. At the same time, he stuck a few fingers inside Eawynn's free hole, and with the other hand, he played with Eawynn's little pearl. Eawynn screamed and moaned from the pain and the pleasure - mixing together so that she hardly knew where one ended and the other began. She pushed herself towards Vidar, and tried her best to stretch her legs even further, so that Vidar could push himself deeper inside of her wet holes.

"Mmmm... yes," Eawynn moaned.

The man continued his assault, pushing into Eawynn's behind aggressively. He took his fingers out of Eawynn's womanhood, but continued massaging it with one hand. With his other hand, Vidar spanked Eawynn's bottom, as he fucked her. Eawynn screamed Vidar's name out loud as she came.

Vidar did not finish in Eawynn, but pulled himself out of her. The man took Eawynn by her waist, and lifted her off the bed. Vidar then spun the young woman's body around, so that her back met the hard mattress below. Vidar then pushed his pulsating member into Eawynn's womanhood, and after just a few thrusts, he finished and spilled his seed inside. It seemed Vidar had tried pacing himself, so as to not finish inside Eawynn's other hole."Why do you insist on finishing in my womanhood, and nowhere else? Are you trying to get me pregnant?" Eawynn thought, as suspicion arose in her mind once more.

Eawynn and Vidar continued on, days on end, repeating the same patterns. Eawynn was stuck at home, naked and unable to go outside. Vidar would take her first thing in the morning, then go out to do some work. He would hunt, farm the neighboring farmlands, cut wood... whatever needed to be done that day. Eawynn did her best to keep the house clean and the fire going. She cooked whatever Vidar brought her, and in the afternoon, they would eat together. After dinner, they would sleep with each other again, sometimes more than once, before drifting off to sleep.

Eawynn had still not decided how she felt about the possibility of pregnancy. She had never thought of it, not since she was a young girl. But now, she was afraid that it didn't really matter what she thought of it. Eawynn had started to feel ill, and had been sick on many occasions. She always woke up before Vidar in the morning so she could run out the house without him noticing. This morning too, she woke up before him, and made a quick run to the woods. Eawynn was not sure why she hid her illness - all she knew was that she wasn't ready for Vidar to know.

One morning, Eawynn didn't wake up in time. When she arose from the bed and ran towards the woods, Vidar was already awake. When Eawynn ran out the door and towards the forest, Vidar followed angrily."Do you really think I am running away, again?" Eawynn thought to herself as Vidar caught up to her. Eawynn stopped and fell onto her hands and knees, before being violently sick on the forest floor. After Eawynn stopped being sick, she looked up at Vidar, who looked back at her guiltily. Both of them knew the implications of Eawynn's upset stomach.

"You did this to me," Eawynn spat out, as she stared at Vidar murderously. He seemed to understand what she meant - she was with child, and upset.

Vidar wrapped Eawynn into his arms, and lifted her limp body off the ground. He walked back to the house, carrying Eawynn in his arms. When they arrived inside, Vidar set Eawynn down onto the bed. He then walked to the chest in which he had locked Eawynn's clothes and opened it. Vidar then took a green gown from the chest and placed it on the bed. The key to the chest he gave to Eawynn."I guess you think I wouldn't dare escape, now that I'm carrying your child?" Eawynn thought, as she stared at Vidar."You're right. Where would I go? Even if by some miracle, I made it back to England, no one would take in an unmarried woman with child. Not even my own family."

arestia
arestia
58 Followers