Sisters of the North Sea Pt. 03

Story Info
Eawynn and Vidar argue, then reconcile.
10k words
4.88
4.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/02/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arestia
arestia
59 Followers

Hi! This is the third part in a multi-part series. If you haven't read the previous chapters, start there and come back :) This chapter will be a lot steamier than the previous ones. Stick around if you need some more spice in your life.

Chapter 7: Sinning

The morning started out groggily, as Eawynn woke up wrapped up in Vidar's arms. It felt good to be held by him, without the need to escape his embrace. As Eawynn got up from bed, she blushed; she noticed Vidar's nakedness, and his arousal, staring at her. Shaking her head, Eawynn forced herself to look away, to not become too tempted to return to bed.

"Good mornings," Vidar said in English, as he rose up from bed.

Eawynn's heart skipped, as she heard Vidar's voice, speaking those sweet words in her own native tongue. Vidar had obviously been hard at work, learning English during the weeks Eawynn had been ill. It assured her to hear him speak in her language instead of his own: he wouldn't bother learning her tongue, if he didn't care for her.

Eawynn thought again of all the gifts Vidar had brought her the night before. It had never occurred to her that Vidar could be so sweet. Was he simply feeling guilty for stealing her away? Or was he trying to buy her affections? Or were the gifts a genuine expression of care? But how could he truly care for her when they couldn't even speak the same language enough to have a conversation?

Eawynn pushed her doubts aside, and focused on the positives. It did not matter if Vidar truly liked her, as long as he was not getting rid of her. And if she proved herself useful by cooking, cleaning and sowing, then why would he not keep her around?

"Good morning!" Eawynn responded cheerily, in Danish.

When it was dark outside, it had not been obvious that Eawynn had cleaned. But now with light pouring in from the windows it was clear how tidy everything looked. Vidar seemed to notice too. After waking up and dressing, he walked around the house, utterly gobsmacked. Eawynn's presumptions seemed to be holding true:"This is really the cleanest that your house has ever been," Eawynn thought, amused.

Vidar's face looked radiant as he walked around the space, seeing everything in its prime condition. After a moment, he walked back to Eawynn, and grabbed her face. Impatiently, he kissed her, and pressed his body onto hers. Eawynn moaned as she accepted Vidar's tongue into her mouth. Vidar made a contentpurr when he noticed Eawynn's willing body beneath his own. The man grabbed at the hem of Eawynn's underdress, and pulled it off her body. When the dress came off it frazzled Eawynn's flame-red locks, which now jotted in a thousand different directions.

Knowing she should be ashamed of a man seeing her god-given body, Eawynn flinched. But when Vidar began his exploration of Eawynn's naked form, the young woman forgot about her reservations. Vidar took his time, moving forward as patiently as he could. It seemed he thought that Eawynn would change her mind again, and was being careful not to get too excited. But instead of backing down, Eawynn moaned even more deeply, as she sought out Vidar's touch.

The moans of approval was the encouragement Vidar needed. His gentle touches became more passionate as his touch wandered onto Eawynn's naked bosom. He circled one nipple at a time, teasing and pulling both of them until they were hard. Eawynn moaned again as she felt Vidar's teasing hands. Next, the man worked his way down Eawynn's body, gently kissing and caressing every inch of it, until he made his way down between her legs. Vidar took one finger and pushed it gently inside Eawynn's wet crevice. Eawynn tensed as his finger entered her - it was almost too tight, even for only one of his fingers. Vidar seemed to notice the same thing, so he slowed his pace. He worked his way, one finger at a time, starting from the smallest one. Patiently working, stretching his lover more open and eager with each push, Vidar was soon able to fit two fingers inside.

Two fingers felt a bit too much - Eawynn let out a small cry of pain. Vidar stopped for a moment but kept his fingers inside of her. He used his free to stroke Eawynn's hair gently, easing her worries. Eawynn found Vidar's eyes, and after she calmed herself, she nodded at Vidar, assuring him it was alright to continue. Vidar resumed pushing his fingers inside of her, working his way slowly up to a third. Again, Eawynn felt a sharp pain, which subsided as quickly as it arose. Then Vidar stopped touching Eawynn's hair, and moved the hand to Eawynn's wetness as well. Eawynn tensed up as she worried about what he was doing."Surely you don't think you can fit more fingers inside of me?"

Vidar's other hand did not go inside of Eawynn. Instead, he moved it to the upper part of Eawynn's womanhood, gently caressing the little nub that lived on the outside of her folds. Eawynn gasped, surprised at how good it felt. Even when she had touched herself back on the longship, it hadn't felt as amazing. Eawynn moaned deeply as she enjoyed Vidar's gentle caresses.

"Yes, yes, please. Vidar, don't stop," Eawynn moaned, approving the man's actions by moving her body towards his fingers.

Vidar didn't stop, but continued pushing his fingers in and out, and stroking the outside of Eawynn's folds. He was no longer gentle. Both of his hands were working quickly, applying more and more pressure on the sensitive parts of Eawynn's body. But instead of hurting, it felt better and better with every touch.

"Yes! Ooohh..." Eawynn screamed, as a familiar feeling washed over her body. It was the same feeling that had taken her over before, when she had pleasured herself while thinking of Vidar. Eawynn blushed, as she thought of the man, who was the first person to ever awaken such feelings inside of her.

Exhausted, Eawynn collapsed onto the bed. Vidar also fell onto the bearskin, next to Eawynn, eager for a moment of rest. Eawynn felt like she'd just ran miles, even though she had just lied while Vidar had done all the work. Eawynn blushed again as she wondered how Vidar wanted her to repay the favor.

Eawynn soon noticed that Vidar was harder than she had ever seen him. He was stroking his manhood and groaning as he did so."It's hardly fair for you to make me feel so good, without me doing the same for you," Eawynn thought to herself, as she carefully placed her hands on Vidar's shaft. She was not really sure what she should do, so she just pushed Vidar's hands aside, and started gently moving her hands up and down his length.

Vidar looked amazed at Eawynn, who was eagerly pleasing him, moving her gentle hands up and down his member. Vidar took his own hands and placed them on hers. Vidar showed the technique, and set the right pace. Really, he was again doing most of the work, but Eawynn was happy to help out, even if just a little. As she worked her way with her hands, Vidar suddenly grabbed Eawynn's head, and pushed it towards his shaft. Eawynn looked at him, confused at what he wanted."You want me to take it in my mouth?" Eawynn thought, in shock.

Even though Eawynn felt skeptical, she did what Vidar requested. Eawynn started by gently licking the very tip of his member, softly moaning as she kissed it, and caressed it with her tongue. Vidar groaned from pleasure, but still pushed at Eawynn's head, clearly wanting more. Eawynn did as he requested and wrapped her soft lips around his length. It was too large to fit into her mouth all at once, so Eawynn only took about half of it in. Then she bobbed her head up and down the length of his member. Once in a while, Eawynn squeezed her mouth gently, so that Vidar would feel the pressure of her lips pressed against his shaft.

Vidar started groaning even deeper and faster now. But he still pushed at Eawynn's head, wanting her to take him even deeper. Vidar pushed Eawynn's head aggressively, and forced his whole length down Eawynn's throat. Eawynn gagged and her eyes watered, as she felt her throat completely filled. She could hardly breathe, with Vidar filling her mouth and throat so completely. Even though it was uncomfortable, Eawynn was still determined to please Vidar. Eawynn continued working her way up and down his member, now taking it all the way.

A deep, primal roar escaped Vidar, as he pushed harshly into Eawynn's mouth and spurted his seed into her throat. Eawynn gagged again, but tried very hard to keep Vidar in her mouth until he finished. When Vidar was satisfied, he pulled Eawynn's head off his member. Eawynn swallowed each drop that Vidar had left inside her - it felt like a present for a job well done.

Pleased, both Vidar and Eawynn collapsed into bed. Vidar first, and Eawynn on top of him. They were sweaty from exertion and utterly exhausted, even though it was only morning.

"If this is how it's going to be, I could get used to being yours..." thought Eawynn as she lay in Vidar's arms. Only after the haze of her lust dissipated, did Eawynn realize that she had not once thought of her worries when she was with Vidar. She had not worried about sin, or the vow she had made when joining the Sisterhood..."No wonder, the church has to lecture us about purity when sinning feels this good," Eawynn thought, in her post-coital haze.

After the couple had rested, they finally rolled out of bed. Vidar dressed himself, but when Eawynn tried to get out of bed, he pushed her down. Eawynn felt slightly frustrated but waited patiently. When the Viking had put on a fresh set of clothes, he chose a dress for Eawynn - a gold-colored, luxurious gown that showed ample cleavage. Eawynn blushed when she saw it. She had never worn something so revealing before. Vidar insisted on dressing Eawynn, not letting her do it herself. Next, the man brushed Eawynn's hair and chose the last pieces of her outfit - impractical looking strappy leather sandals and a beautiful golden necklace, which looked to be worth more than everything else in Vidar's home combined.

Breakfast was a quick affair; Vidar offered Eawynn some bread and fresh butter, which he had gone out to fetch the night before. It was simple, but Eawynn was overjoyed that it wasn't soup. When they were finished eating, Vidar took Eawynn's hand, and led her out of the house and towards the village.

Vidar's house was the northernmost structure in town. In the south, one would find the rest of the village. In all other directions there was only forest. Yet the woodland around Vidar's home was young and sparse, when elsewhere in the town it was old and dense. It seemed that the woods were young, replacing farmland that had stood there before."Why would there have been farmland before but not anymore?" Eawynn wondered, as she looked at the saplings sprouting around Vidar's house.

"Aarhus", Vidar exclaimed, as he gestured towards the small village, where countless houses stood, built haphazardly in peculiar configurations. Some houses were small, while others were tiny. Vidar's house was on the smaller side, but not as little as some of the others. But all of the houses were built in a similar style, and out of the same materials. They were simple and practical, shining more in their utility than in their beauty. Their walls were made of grayish wood and the roofs were fashioned out of straw. Some houses had thick, gray smoke rising from their chimneys.

"It's really cozy," said Eawynn, in English.

Even though Vidar did not understand the exact meaning of her words, he did know that Eawynn approved. It seemed Eawynn's reaction was exactly what Vidar wanted, as he now beamed a radiant smile, and continued pulling Eawynn along as he walked around the village.

Soon they made it to the village square, where festivities had taken place a few weeks ago. Eawynn thought again of that night, about how stupid her escape had been. Now it seemed even more silly. Surely, it was nicer to stay in Vidar's warm bed, than to rough it out in the wilderness? Besides, Vidar's arms were much nicer than the deadly embrace of a bear...

Vidar showed Eawynn around the town square. There was not really much to show; it was just an empty clearning with a smoldering fire at the center. Who kept the fire going, and for what purpose? Surely they weren't having another celebration anytime soon?

Looking around the village, Eawynn tried to search for familiar faces: Aerlene, Maethilde, Rowena and Magnus... all of them had to be around somewhere. But as much as she searched, she could not see anyone she knew. Noticing Eawynn's sudden sadness, Vidar caressed her face. It seemed he knew what she was looking for. He took Eawynn's hand and led her towards a large house in the very center of town.

The house was very nice - much nicer than Vidar's little farmhouse. Eawynn figured that this house must belong to someone important; or at least someone very rich. Vidar knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer. Eventually, a young girl answered the door. Eawynn did not recognize the young woman, but thought she looked decidedly English instead of Danish.

"Hello?", Eawynn tried in English, as she saw the young girl. She seemed no older than fifteen, and looked like some kind of maid.

The girl did not answer, but just stared at Eawynn with a confused look."Alright, you don't speak English," Eawynn thought to herself, as she entered the house with Vidar leading the way. As opposed to Vidar's little hut, which only had one room, this house had multiple. And at least two floors.

"Ulf!", Vidar yelled, as he entered the foyer.

A man's face peaked out of the other room, greeting them with a cheeky smile. Eawynn recognized the man as the one that had ravaged Aerlene on the boat. He had also been among the search party, looking for Eawynn when she had tried to escape. Eawynn had little time to react until a familiar voice shouted out unfamiliar words. It was Aerlene's voice - speaking Danish. Ulf then responded something back, also in Danish. Soon Aerlene came running into the room, her face filled with excitement.

"Eawynn! Thank God you are alright. We have all been worried sick about you," said Aerlene, who looked messy, and suspiciously happy. It seemed that Vidar and Eawynn had interrupted something when they had dropped in for a surprise visit.

"You all?" asked Eawynn incredulously.

She had seen Aerlene with her captor before, and had seen her enjoying the experience. But were they now a couple, playing house? Eawynn stared at Aerlene, and waited for an explanation for the recent development.

"Well, Vidar, of course. Magnus, too. Rowena never says anything out loud, but she does care about you too, you know," answered Aerlene quickly, "And then Ulf, and I..." she added quietly, as if she could hide the last part of her sentence by speaking it softly.

"So you are... together?"

"Well... yes," answered Aerlene, not blushing at all when she spoke those words. It seemed Aerlene was not ashamed of her relationship, but was worried of Eawynn's reaction.

"Congratulations. I hope he's treating you right," Eawynn coughed, the words caught in her throat like a stale piece of bread.

Eawynn did not want to be judgemental, but she had seen the very same man take Aerlene forcefully just a few weeks ago. How could she be in a relationship with a man like that? She looked at Ulf judgmentally and tried to find every flaw she could. He was not bad looking, with his messy, dark-brown hair and green eyes. But he was not nearly as attractive as Vidar.

"What about Maethilde? You did not mention her," asked Eawynn finally, when she had finished leering at Ulf.

"I have not seen her. She has not left Bjorn's house since he brought her there," said Aerlene. She spoke quieter now than she had done before. It seemed she did not want the men to overhear, even though they didn't understand English. "I'm quite worried about her, actually. Ulf has told me that Bjorn can be a bit... rough around the edges."

Eawynn was not surprised. If Bjorn was the man who she had seen with Maethilde on the ship, then she imagined Maethilde was probably not even leaving his bed, much less his house. Eawynn shuddered as she thought of it.

"How did you learn Danish, by the way? You speak it much better than I do!" asked Eawynn, pushing thoughts of Maethilde aside.

"Magnus' mother, actually. I'm helping her around the house. She repays me by giving me lessons. You should really meet her. Mildred is a wonderful woman."

As soon as Magnus and his mother came up in conversation, Vidar started getting impatient, pulling on Eawynn's hand."What is your problem? Do you not want us to speak of Magnus? Or is it mention of his mother that's making you uncomfortable?"

"I guess we are going now!", Eawynn shouted as Vidar dragged her out the door.

As they left, Eawynn noticed Aerlene and her man running back into the other room, giggling. They repeated a few words in Danish to each other, before Aerlene jumped on Ulf and started playfully pulling his hair."Well, I guess Aerlene likes him," Eawynn thought to herself as she and Vidar exited Ulf's home.

Their next stop was the town inn, which was full of patrons, even thought it wasn't even midday. Vidar pulled Eawynn into his arms, and they walked in together, with Vidar's arms wrapped around her. When they got inside, Eawynn realized Vidar's reasons. The inn was filled with drunkards who stared at Eawynn lustfully as they noticed her. Eawynn looked away, disgusted. Most of the men were old and not at all pleasant looking."If those are my alternatives, I better hold on to Vidar," Eawynn thought, assuring herself of the decision she'd already made.

Rowena was standing at the center of the inn. Surrounded by men as she always seemed to be. Even at the convent, where it was forbidden to fraternize with the opposite sex, Rowena always drew in a crowd of monks. There was something magnetic about Rowena - even Eawynn could see that.

The raven-haired beauty was merely standing, minding her own business. But every time her cup emptied, one man or another fetched her a fresh cup of mead. When she looked bored, a man offered to play her a tune on his harp. Rowena looked unimpressed. When Rowena saw Eawynn her eyebrows jumped in surprise. That was more emotion than Eawynn had ever seen from Rowena before.

"Eawynn," Rowena said with her cold, tantalizing voice. There was something about that tone; the way every word dripped from her mouth like honey made everything sound sinful. "I was told you were dead."

"I'm alive and well, as you can see.,' scoffed Eawynn, annoyed. Rowena and her had never gotten along too well. Rowena was always cold, calculated, and only cared about men - Eawynn was the total opposite. And when it came to them two, opposites did not attract. Still, for some reason Aerlene liked Rowena and Maethilde downright adored her.

"Hm," was all Rowena uttered in response.

Rowena's eyes wandered across the room, searching for another victim to ensnare with her womanly wiles. When she saw Vidar, her eyes widened and her mouth twisted into a teasing smile.

"Is this your man? He is quite handsome," teased Rowena, while biting her lower lip suggestively.

Even though Rowena was talking to Eawynn, it was Vidar she was staring at. Rowena dipped one finger into her cup of mead, then licked it off seductively, all the while staring deep into Vidar's eyes. Vidar let out a small cough, and looked away, blushing visibly.

"No. I don't have any man. I'm a nun. And so are you, remember?" responded Eawynn, annoyed.

Even though Eawynn had already broken her wows, she could never confess that to Rowena. Rowena, who had always mocked Eawynn for her chastity. Rowena, who always laughed at her innocence and said:"You'll soon find out how good it feels to be bad."

arestia
arestia
59 Followers