Sister's Panties

Story Info
Two siblings lose their virginity together.
2.7k words
4.55
64.3k
98

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
162 Followers

Jessica woke up early after a particularly steamy dream. Her faceless lover had pounded her pussy and pulled out to cum all over her face.

At 19, she was still a virgin but wanting to do something about that. Her shyness didn't help matters; so Jessica resorted to pleasuring herself.

She had to get to work soon, so she slipped her hand into her already wet panties and quickly rubbed her clit until she came. Although she enjoyed it, she knew she'd have to take her time when she went to bed to properly satisfy her horny pussy.

She got out of bed and slipped off her panties. She held them to her nose, then gave them a quick lick. She enjoyed her own taste, but craved tasting it mixed with warm cum.

As she dropped them in her hamper, she noticed her panties from earlier in the week on top. That was odd, so she picked them up. The crotch was crusty. She put them back in the hamper with her fresh, wet panties on top and went to take a shower.

After her shower, back in her room, she started to get ready for work. Out of curiosity, she looked in her hamper. her fresh, wet panties were gone. she knew then that her 18 year old brother, James, must be taking them to masturbate with.

Part of her was angry, but part of her was flattered. She tried to picture her tall, nerdy brother cumming into her panties. She wondered if he put them in his mouth and tasted her as he stroked himself. She tried to imagine what his cock looked like. Her pussy tingled. She was jealous that he had her fresh, wet panties to masturbate with while she had old, crusty cum to feel. Then she devised a plan.

Jessica got dressed and made sure her brother and mother heard her leave for work. she drove 10 minutes down the road and called in sick. She bought a donut and coffee, and spent 15 minutes finishing that before heading home.

She made a lot of noise coming in, and heard some quick movement upstairs. She explained to her mom that she didn't feel well and took the day off. She went to her room, locked the door, and immediately opened her hamper.

There, on top, were her fresh panties. She eagerly picked them up and looked at the crotch. it was covered in creamy, white sperm. Her pussy started to moisten. Jessica sat on her bed and first held her panties to her nose. The smell was intoxicating. She got up and undressed. She again lay on her bed and picked up the soiled panties. She dipped her finger in the puddle of semen. It felt gooey and a little warm. She let out an audible sigh. She scooped some of her brother's sperm up and tasted it. With that first taste, she knew she was addicted. She had to taste it from the source.

She held the panties up and licked them clean. She smeared some cum on her cheeks and chin like in her dream. She'd never thought of her brother in that way before. Both of them were a little shy and nerdy, but now she had to suck his cock and swallow his cum.

Jessica used the cumstained panties to rub her pussy. Knowing her brother's sperm was touching her pussy made her cum hard.

The next morning, Jessica woke up horny again. The used panties were still in her hand. She put them on and began masturbating, wanting to get them as wet as possible for her brother. For an hour she rubbed her wet pussy through the panties knowing she'd get a fresh load of cum to taste. She wondered if James would realize they were the same panties from the day before. This thought caused her to moan out loud. She ran her finger from her clit to her anus pushing the panties into her pussy causing her hairy outer lips to envelop the wet gusset. She was close to an amazing orgasm. She focused on her clit, her hips thrust up to her hand wishing it was her brother's cock. She moaned, "yes James, make me cum!". Her pussy juice flooded her panties. She stifled her moans as much as she could. For several minutes she lay there, hand on her twitching pussy as she came back down to earth. She knew her brother would be her first lover and she needed it to happen soon.

Jessica left her panties easily accessible in her hamper, put on a robe and went to take a shower. When she returned to her room, the panties were already missing. Jessica wondered if James was already stroking his cock on the other side of the wall. She wished she had x-ray vision, or a peep hole so she could watch his cum spurt out of his cock into her panties.

Jessica got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. as she finished, James entered the kitchen. He stared at Jessica with a strange expression. His face was red. Did he realize it was the same panties, Jessica wondered? That she knew his perverted secret? As he made breakfast Jessica went to her room. there were no panties in the hamper. She entered James' room and quickly scanned. Under his pillow were her panties, the crotch soaked with a huge load of cum. Jessica scooped some up and swallowed it. she wanted more, but wasn't ready to completely show her hand to her brother yet.

That night she laid in bed naked, lightly stroking her hairy pussy, rubbing gentle circles around her clit, getting herself wetter and wetter. She wished her brother would come into her room, climb between her legs and slide his hard cock into her young, virgin pussy. She wanted to feel it sliding in and out of her until it filled her vagina with hot, creamy sperm. She wanted him to stay buried inside of her until he softened and slid out of her.

Jessica was so worked up that her squirming knocked her phone off her bed onto the floor. She had to get up to find it as it had bounced under her bed. From that vantage point she saw it; a small round light just under her picture frame coming from James' room. She walked over and peered through it. She could see his entire room; and she knew he could see hers! He hadn't just been jacking off into her panties, he'd been watching her. Her anger quickly gave way to curiosity and horniness-thinking about all that he must have seen. Had he seen her with the cucumber last month? Or sliding on and off her bedpost? Or using mom's dildo? Or fingering her own ass? Jessica was soaked and started thinking of new shows to put on for him.

She heard James coming up the stairs. She turned on her light as she heard him enter his room. She idly caressed her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples, moaning softly.

She slowly slid her right hand down her body, through her pubic hair and started rubbing her clit in circles. She knew her brother was watching and listening. She moaned louder than normal. she slipped her fingers further down and curled two of them into her vagina. As they entered she moaned, "oh yeah James, your cock feels amazing!" Jessica wondered how James reacted to that. As she thrust her fingers with more urgency into her wet gash, her other hand reached to rub her hard clit. "Oh James! Give me your cum! Please! I need to feel your hard cock cum deep inside me!" Jessica exploded in orgasm. She was louder than she should have been.

She laid down naked on top of her sheets with her legs spread for her brother to enjoy.

The next morning, Jessica awoke still naked. She put on a t-shirt that barely covered her ass. Her nipples poked out noticeably and she wore no panties. Her mom had already left for work. Downstairs, James sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Jessica saw him and said, "you look tired; what kept you awake last night sleepyhead?" He mumbled something, but couldn't take his eyes off her nipples. Jessica opened the fridge and bent at the waist to look at the bottom shelf. This gave James a clear view of her hairy pussy and asshole. He could see how wet she was.

she picked an orange, turned around (busting her staring brother) and left to take a shower. After her shower, she saw her brother had left for work. She decided it was time. Both knew about the lust for the other. She got a drill from her late father's tool box and enlarged the peephole. It was now big enough for a cock to fit through. She moved the picture the peephole was below down to cover the enlarged opening. Jessica now had a private gloryhole for her brother. Tonight she would feel her first cock; in her hand, in her mouth, and in her virgin pussy.

That night, they had dinner as a family and then decided to watch a movie together. They all went upstairs to change into comfy sleep clothes. Jessica moved the picture. She stripped down, turned and saw James eye at the gloryhole ogling her naked body. They made eye contact. Jessica knelt so that they were eye to eye. "I want you to be my first. I want you to fuck me tonight. I want to feel your cock explode in me. I want all of your cum little brother." He stood and stripped, watching Jessica's eye on him. She saw his cock spring free and slap his stomach. Her pussy gushed. They heard their mom head downstairs. Jessica put on a pair of panties and a t-shirt. Her pubic hair peeked out of her panties. She ran into James as they left their rooms. He had on a t-shirt and boxers that did little to hide his erection.

They kissed. Their tongues tentatively invaded each other's mouths. Jessica felt his cock pressing into her belly. She wanted to touch it, to taste it, to fuck it now.

Their mom called up from the living room, "Are you two coming?" James smiled, "yes!" Jessica took his hand and put it on her panties and whispered to him, "we will be later!" He rubbed her pussy over her panties and they headed downstairs.

In the living room, Jessica leaned against the arm of the couch, her knees up with a light blanket covering most of her. James sat at her feet. From his vantage point he he see his sister's hand gently rubbing the crotch of her panties. His cock made a tent in his boxers. Sarah, their mom, sat in a recliner behind Jessica under a light blanket. She couldn't see what her teens were up to.

Sarah started up the movie and turned out the lights. As soon as the lights were out, James slid his hand up his sister's inner thigh. He reached her panties feeling her pubic hair that was peeking out and put his hand on top of her hand that she was still masturbating with. She moved her hand and put it on James'. Only a thin piece of cotton separated him from feeling his first pussy. She moved her hand on his showing him how she liked to be touched. It took all of her willpower not to thrust her hips to meet his touch.

Jessica's panties quickly became soaked. She moved them aside giving her brother full access to her most private places that no other man had ever seen or touched. She felt his fingers fumble at her opening before sliding all the way into her. He started to slowly finger his sister's velvety, wet folds. She did her best to control her breathing and hip movement with her mother sitting two feet from her. She was approaching orgasm and reached down and stopped her brother because she knew she couldn't stop her reaction if she let him continue. She saw James put his hand to his face, sniff and lick his fingers clean. This turned Jessica on even more as they had now tasted each other's juices.

Jessica slowly straightened her leg and used her foot to rub James' hard cock through his boxers. She wanted to do more, but she didn't want her mother to catch them.

Neither of the kids paid attention to the movie, but what they didn't realize was that neither did Sarah. She wasn't dumb. She had seen the crusty panties in Jessica's hamper for months. She'd even happened upon a few fresh loads, enjoying the taste herself. She also found that James was using her panties as well. She'd known about the peephole for a while. She also knew Jessica occasionally used her dildo. She went to use it one night and found it missing. Jessica was asleep and Sarah found it in her nightstand drawer. She left it to avoid embarrassing her daughter, but fingered her self picturing Jessica cumming on her dildo.

Sarah had watched her kids during the movie and slowly masturbated to the show they were putting on. She heard the sound of her son's fingers sliding in and out of her daughter. She saw Jessica rubbing James' cock with her foot.

The movie ended. Sarah turned on the light and got up. She leaned down to hug her daughter giving James a good look at the panties she had on under her short, loose t-shirt. She then slowly hugged her son and kissed his forehead. This gave him an extended view of her breasts down her shirt.

The family made their way upstairs. James stared at his mom's panty covered ass all the way up knowing his cum was touching her pussy. She turned left into her room. The kids went to their rooms. Jessica took the picture down, stripped, and knelt in front of the hole just as James' erect penis slid through. Jessica grasped it. It was so hard, but still so soft. A drop of clear liquid was coming out of the tip. She used her thumb to rub it over the mushroom like head of James' cock. She stroked gently as she licked the head. She felt it twitch and heard James say, "I'm close!". Jessica took her first cock in her mouth just as her brother's warm sperm erupted from him and filled her mouth. She loved how his cock twitched with every spurt. James slid his cock back and bent to look through the hole. His sister opened her mouth and showed him the thick, white load he'd just deposited in his sister's mouth. She savored it, swishing it around before swallowing it all. She loved it!

"I'm still hard," he said. "Then come in here, I want to feel you inside me."

Jessica laid on the bed, her legs spread wide as James quietly entered. He laid down on top of her. She felt his hard cock all around her pussy lips. She reached down and guided him to her wet vagina. They kissed. His tongue entered her mouth as his cock slid into Jessica's pussy. Both moaned. He stayed still, his balls resting against his sister's ass, savoring the warm, wet feeling enveloping his cock, feeling their naked flesh rubbing everywhere against each other. "Make love to me little brother. I want to feel you move and cum in me."

James delivered. He slowly started to pump his hips, pulling his penis almost all the way out before sliding all the way in. Jessica held her brother's ass, pulling him into her and thrusting her hips to meet his cock and take him as deep as possible. With each thrust, their moaning and grunting grew louder and more urgent. Finally James gave a final thrust and stayed buried deep inside his sister's trembling, wet vagina, her pulsing pussy trying to milk his sperm out of him. She felt the eruption in her womb, her brother's cum coating her insides. She felt so connected to him, she wanted to stay coupled with him all night.

at that moment, Sarah, kneeling at the hole in James' room, removed her fingers from her own trembling pussy and made her way out of James' room back to her own; the vision of her two kids losing their virginity together emblazoned on her brain forever. She new it wouldn't be long before she, too, felt James' cock spilling his seed deep into her pussy.

Dog_style
Dog_style
162 Followers