All Comments on 'Sister's Panties'

by Dog_style

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great first story. Mom didn't have to watch - but it sets up for more stories later. Some readers will love this. Some will not.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Good first story. A bit more dialogue would have added a lot, as would a little bit of affection or emotion between the siblings. Well set up for future chapters.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

Well I loved it. Sibling sex / family sex is pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I Loved this.

A story doesn't always have to be wordy.

It made a point and got to it.

Adding the Mom to the story made it that much better.

Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We get it. She has a bush. No need to mention it five times.

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

Interesting. A good start.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Most interior walls are 4” or 100mm. How long is his dick? For it to be sucked.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Interesting story, nice that Mom is not as dumb as they think she is. Not sure what the wall between the bedrooms was made of, but most interior walls are at least 4 1/2 inches thick. If James was able to get more than the head of his dick through it than he must have been hung like a stud horse. Still enjoyed the playing with the panties, even Mom's panties.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Who needs panties when you've got a crotch sweater?

Your girl needs a razor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing in this story hints at any romantic feelings between the brother and the protagonist. Why does she say "Make love to me." then?

In the future, please be more aware of the implications behind your words.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it waiting on more 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous