Sister's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gets involved.
1.3k words
4.64
42.3k
67

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers

At breakfast the next morning, Sarah noticed a difference in her children; a confidence she hadn't seen before.

James left first for his part time job. Jessica finished a phone call and was gathering her things to leave. "Mom, would you tell James our movie night will have to wait, I'm spending the night with Amanda for her birthday?"

"Of course Jess, have fun."

Jessica left.

Sarah called out of work. She wrote a note and left it on the table for James:

"Hey bro, Mom is on an overnight business trip. Come up and put that big cock of yours through our special hole. Let me play with it before you come to my room and use me!"

Sarah's pussy got wet thinking about the step she was about to take. It had been years since she'd felt a cock sliding into her, she couldn't wait to feel her son shoot a big load of semen deep into the same vagina that bore him. She went to Jessica's room and removed the picture covering the glory hole. Sarah noticed the hamper open and Jessica's panties from yesterday on top. Sarah stripped then grabbed the panties. They were damp. She held them to her nose and inhaled her daughter's scent. She lay face down on Jessica's bed and started humping her daughter's pillow. The friction of the pillow was just right on her clit. Add to that the smell of her daughter's pussy, and Sarah came hard. Jessica would be smelling her mom's pussy on her pillow tomorrow night.

Sarah spent the next few hours naked, idly playing with herself, counting the hours until James returned. She only dressed to move her car into the garage where Jessica normally parked. James would only see her car missing from the driveway.

At 8pm that night, James' car came up the driveway.

Sarah went to Jessica's room, turned out the light and knelt naked at her children's gloryhole.

Minutes later she saw James light come on. He entered and immediately stripped. Sarah sah his hard cock spring out and gasped. She couldn't wait to feel it split her open. James slowly stroked his cock as he approached the hole. Sarah's opened her mouth and held her toungue out at the hole; but no cock. Then she heard James; "I love how horny we both are. We have all night, I want to be clean for you. I'm going to shower. When I come back I'm going to slide into that pretty mouth of yours. I want you to masturbate slowly until I get back." With that, he was gone.

Sarah complied. She saw Jessica's hairbrush and used the handle to fuck herself with. It wasn't a cock, but it took the edge off.

The shower stopped. Sarah heard James enter his room. Then she saw it. James' erect penis sliding through the hole. She turned on the desk lamp beside her and ogled her son's hard penis. Her mouth watered, her pussy dripped. She circled the head of his cock with her tongue several times enjoying the taste of his precum. Then she closed her lips around his velvety head and slowly moved her head toward the base, fucking her son's cock with her mouth. Her tongue massaged the underside of his entire cock and then his balls when she reached the base. Sarah then withdrew, holding his erection tightly with her lips.

"Fuck Jess, that feels better than yesterday. I can't wait to fuck you."

Why wait, Sarah thought. She stood up and turned around. She savored the feeling of her son's cock at her wet entrance. She slowly slid back taking every inch of James' erection into her vagina. He didn't know it yet, but in the last 24 hours, James had fucked his sister and mother. Sarah's ass was pressed back against the wall and James started slamming his cock into her, grunting with every thrust. He gave a final thrust and held his cock deep inside his mom's pussy. Sarah came as she felt his warm cum coat her vagina. They stayed together, mother and son touching only with their most intimate parts until James slipped out. Sarah felt some sperm drip down her thigh.

"I'm still hard, I want to fuck you more."

Sarah turned out the light. it was almost pitch black. Could she pull it off? She and Jess had similar builds. "Come over here," she whispered. In seconds he was laying between her legs fucking her with long, hard strokes. Sarah wrapped her arms and legs around her son as he made love to her. She was having orgasm after orgasm. "Your pussy feels so good mom!"

"You knew?!?!" she panted as another orgasm hit her. "Yeah, I saw your car in the garage," he replied, still sliding in and out of her. "Oh, baby boy, I couldn't help myself. I've been tasting the cum you leave in my panties! I saw you fuck your sister yesterday! I had to have you!"

"It's ok mom. I love you and Jess. As long as we're all into it, let's enjoy it!"

"Just fuck me son, give me more cum!"

"Can I cum on your face mom?"

"Yes son, my body is yours. I'm your lover now. Take me however you want!"

"I'm going to cum!"

James pulled out and moved up his mom's naked body. He stroked his hard cock until jets of cum erupted from it all over his mom's face, hair and neck. Sarah grabbed his softening cock and used it to paint his cum all over her face. She the licked and sucked his cock clean.

Despite cumming twice, James' 18 year old cock quickly grew solid. Sarah wiped her son's cum off of her face with his sister's pillow and then straddled her son. She reached down and grabbed his erection and pointed it at her opening before slowly impaling herself on him. A long moan escaped her as she took his entire length inside her body. While the thought of making love to her own son should have repulsed her, it didn't. She loved the new, taboo nature of their relationship. It made her even wetter to think that her teenage son's cock that was deep inside her vagina was buried in her teenage daughter's vagina the previous day. As she started to ride his cock hard and fast and give him the fuck of his life, she pictured Jessica standing in front of her naked and pulling her face into her wet, pussy. Sarah came over and over again. James sat up and sucked the tits that once nursed him. He approached orgasm again. Sarah sensed it. "Where?"

"In your mouth!" James demanded.

Sarah let his hard, wet cock slide out of her and immediately took his entire penis into her mouth, savoring the taste of her own juices on her son's shaft. James held her head and bucked, fucking his mother's mouth. He then pulled out so that only the head was between her lips. He grasped his cock and masturbated into Sarah's waiting mouth. His semen shot forcefully against the back of her throat and then quickly filled her mouth. When he finished, he withdrew his cock from his mother and turned on the light. "Show me."

Sarah opened her mouth and swirled the cum for her son to see. "Now swallow it." Sarah complied readily. She had always enjoyed swallowing cum but this was exquisite.

"Can we do that anytime?" James asked.

"I'm yours now. You can use me how you see fit anytime we're alone."

"What about Jess?" James wondered.

"I'd love to get her involved with me. You're already intimate with her; ask how she feels about a threesome with me."

They both lay back on Jessica's bed. James was going through all of his fantasies in his head. Did his mom really mean he could use her in any way?!?! Sarah smiled, and as if reading his mind said, "Anything you want my baby boy, anything you want."

Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers