Sisters Pt. 02 - Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna grabs Stacey by the hips and pulls her off the unit, turning her she pushes her forwards so she bends over the units top. Keeping her hand in the middle of Stacey's back to keep her flat against the top, she kicks at her feet, making her spread her legs.

Stacey can feel her juices running down her inner thighs and she knows this isn't lost on Anna, she can't help but wonder does Suzie get this wet, this turned on by Anna. She can only imagine she must and when she feels Anna's fingers once more enter her pussy she stops caring. All she has on her mind is the building pleasure inside her, she's never felt so turned on, so ready to orgasm, yet not wanting to cum because she didn't want what was happening between them end.

Anna's fingers move expertly inside her, as if she is hitting every possible part of her increasingly needy sex. She can feel the sweat forming between her shoulder blades and the tickle as the first drops begin their run down her spine. No longer being able to kiss Anna to muffle her moans she bites her bottom lip harder and harder as her body begins to jerk and shake.

From Anna's position behind Stacey she can watch the way her body reacts, each jerk, each shock of pleasure. She knows she will orgasm any moment and also that Stacey is fighting it, this is the final proof she isn't Suzie. Suzie is always greedy for that orgasm, always ready to push herself over the edge and cum and Anna is finding Stacey's reaction such a turn on, challenging her, making her work harder to almost break Stacey's will.

As Stacey begins to rock back and meet her thrusting fingers Anna moves over her and presses her own body down on top of Stacey's preventing her from pushing back. She curls her fingers deep inside, pushing down on Stacey's front wall and hears the deep moan as her tips push against her sweet spot. Rubbing her over and over, she feels as Stacey tries desperately to move her hips but Anna's body weight is keeping her pinned to the unit top. Stacey's pussy is dripping juices and when finally she falls over the edge and her orgasm hits Anna feels her whole body jerk uncontrollably and she has to quickly cover the screaming girls mouth with her hand.

Stacey has no idea what just happened but she can see stars or sparks all around her in front of her eyes. Her body is shaking and she feels like she can't breathe, which isn't helped by Anna's hand over her mouth. She knows she must of screamed out, she is half expecting Josh and Suzie to come rushing into the room but they don't and ever so slowly her senses start to return. Anna's body is still pressed on top of hers, her fingers are still deep inside her pulsing pussy and still she is shaking, her legs feel like jelly, as if any second they will give way and she will collapse in a heap on the kitchen floor.

"Fuck!" Stacey finally manages to say, trying to push herself up but Anna's body still prevents her moving.

"Fuck indeed!" Replies Anna, letting out a small laugh and lifting herself off Stacey, letting the girl stand and sensing her wobbling legs.

Stacey grabbed her jeans and began pulling them back as they hear voices approaching, just managing to do them up as Josh come crashing into the room, quickly followed by Suzie.

"What's taking you two so long in here?" Josh asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" Teased Anna, grabbing Suzie and pulling her into her arms.

"Everything OK?" Asked Suzie sensing something.

"Stacey was trying to convince me I couldn't tell you two apart again and I was convincing her I could," Anna replied giggling.

"And how did you convince each other?" Asked Josh.

"We fucked of course!" Cried Anna and Stacey at the same time.

"We know that... We watched!" Replied Josh laughing as he pulled Stacey into a tight hug.

"Very funny, as if..." Laughed Stacey, playfully cuffing Josh on the back of the head.

"Who's to say we didn't..." Replied Suzie, turning and kissing Anna deeply.

12