Sisters Share a Valentine Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry, Baby! Don't torture me!"

I loaded saliva on my tongue and drenched her slit from bottom to top in one lick. Then I inhaled her satin covered clit.

"Oh, my God! You are so fucking good at that!"

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh..." Nancy moaned.

Then Kim knocked on the door.

We hustled to put ourselves back together.

"Come in, Kim! It's open!"

"Oh, what a great little market! I got everything. How's dinner coming along, Nancy?"

"We did some taste testing. Michael, how did it taste?"

"Amazing! More wine ladies?"

The dinner was fabulous! Nancy might be a keeper based on cooking alone.

The sisters chatted about the current man problems of Kim during dinner. Not my idea of a great dinner conversation. I kept the wine flowing, which got the sisters into feelings talk. Having a girlfriend certainly has it's ups and downs.

Everyone pitched in for a quick, enthusiastic cleanup before we headed to the living room. Hopefully now that the feelings were exorcised we could have a little fun!

Nancy asked me to start a fire. We moved to the couch. Nancy told me to sit between the sisters.

"And now," Nancy announced. "The Valentine's Day Gift Opening Ceremonies!"

Nancy and Kim complimented the four professionally wrapped presents.

The first present of two glittery heart shaped candles drew oohs and ahh's.

The second package of vanilla scented massage oil got the girls giggling.

The third package was a pink rabbit vibrator with remote internet control. Nancy was hitting me and the two girls could not stop laughing.

"Nancy. You need to let me borrow that rabbit!"

"No way, Kim! Get your own new boyfriend to bring you gifts!"

The last intricately wrapped box contained little nothings. Two baby doll lingerie sets. In mix and match colors. Nancy was finally embarrassed but still impressed with the two Valentine lingerie sets.

She lifted the first baby doll top in black satin with heart-shaped cutouts for the breasts with red lace trim!

"Well, that certainly puts the girls on display!"

"I didn't know how they would fit?" trying to soften the idea going through her mind that I must be a pervert.

"Oh, they will fit! Maybe it would fit better on Kim than I. But we can make it work!"

"Look Kim...matching black satin panties with red peek-a-boo lace! There seems to be a theme here!"

"Nancy! You are going to need a bodyguard if you wear that outfit! I may have to be your guard sister." Kim laughed.

"Wait, Kim...there is another outfit! Maybe there is one outfit for each of us!"

Nancy lifted the red bustier top with black lace accents and inserts. The top slit down the middle and tied with intricate black ribbons. The girls howled!

"Yep. This is definitely Kim style. Tight form fitting with ties that take forever to undo. Push up built-in bra to keep the girls in fine form. And what is this?"

"Michael, you horny man! Kim, this is a red satin with black lace accent panty. Very sexy! But catch this! Crotchless! Easy access! Open for business all the time! I think my boyfriend misses me!"

"Nancy, you have the best boyfriend! I should give you guys a little privacy now to inspect these gifts!"

"No. We need Michael to open his presents from me! Are you ready?"

"Let's do it. Does anyone need a refill on their wine first?" I rose to go open another bottle but immediately realized my tented shorts were in no condition to get off the couch!

"Nancy. Look at what giving gifts to his girlfriend does to Michaels shorts! That is the mark of a great boyfriend! I want one just like him!"

I opened my first present. It was an assortment of three Valentine themed satin boxers. Kim and Nancy exchanged knowing looks of approval.

"Oh my. Someone also has a theme here!" I approved.

The second present was three Valentines themed edible panties.

"Nancy! You are going to torture your poor boyfriend!"

"With pleasure, Kim!"

"It looks like it for your pleasure Nancy!"

The third present was wrapped in a large roll.

"This might help you survive our FaceTime calls." Nancy teased.

"What the heck is that?" asked Kim.

"It's called a Flesh Lite. Michael can stick his hootzit in there and dream it is me!"

I unscrewed the top and saw the sculptured human flesh colored latex pussy.

"Oh, my Nancy. "Kim squealed. "That could make a girl friend obsolete!"

"Well, I can sure save on travel time!" I said while dodging Nancy's swinging fists.

This was a lot of fun now, but I was getting horribly excited. I have to get some relief tonight!

"The last gift is something I thought we could have fun with." Nancy said.

"Nancy. I think we can have fun with all the gifts!"

"Maybe next trip, Michael!"

I opened the last gift. It was a board game called Coupling For Couples.

"What is that, Nancy?"

"Kim. It's a game for a couple to play...or multiple couples to play...to start coupling! Michael and I could play it to get in the mood and get some new ideas. If you had a boyfriend here, we could play it as two couples...and start coupling...in all sorts of suggested ways! It's supposed to be a great icebreaker."

"Nancy. You mean like couple with each other...or the other couple...or both...or..."

"All the above Kim! And more!"

"I have a stupid younger sister question: Can we play it with the three of us?"

"We would have to make some adjustments, Kim. Since it requires couples, Michael would have to be my man and also play the part of your man. I don't know how well that would work."

"Nancy! If Michael doesn't mind doing the job of two men...then I'm in! I could use a good man...even if it's just for a game!"

"Kim. You would have to twist my arm...but then again Nancy would probably break my arm if I agreed!"

"Michael. It's OK with me if you want to be Kim and my partners...for the game."

"Nancy. You are going to kill your man with suggestive presents and talk like that!"

"We will see if he can survive! Drumroll!"

"And now for the climactic conclusion of the Valentine's Day Grand Opening Ceremonies! Michael, do you want to play your new couple's board game? Or do you want a fashion show? You can only choose one!"

"That's an impossible choice. Let's start with the fashion show. Then maybe I can talk you girls into the couples' board game."

"It's one or the other! What's it going to be Michael?"

"The Couples Who Couple With Other Couples game! There, I decided!"

"No way, Michael! Dream on! Wrong choice!" Nancy ruled! Kim and she roared with laughter.

"What do you think Kim? Are you up to help me with a fashion show?"

"Count me in, Nancy. We all need another glass of wine first."

"And you know Michael, the fashion show includes modeling your new gifts!"

"Just what I wanted!" I lamely agreed. All the blood in my brain redirected to my much smaller head.

The sisters excitedly ran into the bedroom to get ready for the show.

#

Kim announced "Our first model, Nancy, is wearing Michael's new Red Valentine Boxers, and a Furry White robe, and probably nothing nothing else!"

"Nancy will need help to remove her Red Valentine Boxers. And substituting one of our audience members Boxers. Can someone from the audience help her?"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as Nancy did her best runway walk to me on the couch. My hands ran up her bare thighs until the Red Valentine boxers and her luscious ass were in my hands.

"Michael, I need your boxers first so we can do this exchange. Can I assist you?"

Not waiting for my reply, she bent down, undid my belt, unzipped my cargo shorts and pulled them off. Then she pulled my black satin boxers off, exposing my proud tower! Kim and Nancy were staring at my meat. Obviously it must have been impressive.

"Your turn to help" Nancy whispered. As I slowly slid the Valentine Boxers down, I discovered she was nude under the boxers! That pretty little pussy I had FaceTimed to orgasm on last night's call was inches from my face! She lingered for a minute to let me admire her, but then turned partially away.

My black satin boxers were now ascending her perfect athletic thighs to cover my brief view of heaven. She squatted on the floor and slipped the slippery satin Valentine Boxers up my legs into place over my complaining rock hard cock. With a devilish smile, she made sure the cock was fully massaged and covered.

The sisters ran into the bedroom whispering , negotiating and noisily getting ready for the next model.

Nancy announced, " Our next Model, Kim, is wearing a satin Red Bustier featuring devilishly exciting ribbon straps. The built-in bra and low cut top lift and separate her bountiful breasts, while teasing just a hint of nipple."

"Oh, my god! That is so hot, " I quietly moaned, sitting on the couch while secretly adjusting my growing cock.

Nancy continued as Kim stood in front of me and rocked her hips from side to side and spun to block Nancy's view but show me the uncovered goods! "A black satin panty with this year's new crotchless feature shows off the best assets of our model!"

Kim stared down her body and slowly spread her legs to open the crotchless slit slightly. Kim moved her right hand in a graceful journey from massaging her left tit to sliding her middle finger along and into her barely exposed gash. She pulled her glistening finger out of her pussy lips.

Kim whispered to me so Nancy could not hear. "Would you like a taste?"

Kim moved her soaked finger across my shocked lips and into my mouth. My tongue went wild, cleaning her finger off as I devoured her sweet aphrodisiac juices.

"Come on, Kim! Don't let the customers handle the merchandise! Help me get ready for the last model!" Nancy and Kim slinked off to the bedroom. I considered playing with myself, but who knows what will happen next.

After a few minutes, Kim walked out, still in her same outfit. Big blue eyes stared at me as pursed lipstick lips again nibbled on her fragrant wet finger.

Kim announced, "And now for our last model, Nancy! She is wearing a boyfriend selected black satin baby doll top. Her small athletic breasts are piercing the red lace trimmed heart shaped cutouts. Her eraser tip nipples are at attention."

"Damn Nancy! That is even sexier than I imagined when I bought it!"

Nancy walked down the imaginary runway. Stopping and turning to show all the best angles to me, her captive audience. She finally stopped in front of me and started a lap dance. Shockingly her sister looked on. She sat and ground in my lap and let me feel what I could not have. My cock was working overtime to get out of the slit in the boxers.

Nancy whispered, "Happy Valentines Lover. I don't want you to forget how this feels! Next time we get together you will never leave my bed for a week!"

"Hey Kim! I forgot something! Can you bring it to me?"

Kim brought the Flesh Lite from the bedroom and handed it to Nancy. Kim poured some heated lube onto the Flesh Lite as she giggled and stared.

"Michael, we want you to model this." Nancy reached in my Valentine boxer's slit to pull out my rocket! She teased the naked purple engorged head with the pink flesh of the silver Flesh Lite. This was crazy! What got into my sweet, shy girlfriend? Kim put a hand on my leg to steady herself for the show.

Kim lowered the cylinder over my begging cock! I slid into a sleeve that was so much like a real woman that I knew I would cum with just a few strokes. Tight and slippery, the substitute woman was driving me insane with desire.

"Oh, Michael. Does that feel good! Does it feel like...my pussy when I'm loving you?"

"Oh, fuck Nancy! It feels so much like you!"

The girls erupted in laughter. Nancy pulled the Flesh Lite off my complaining cock and handed it to Kim.

"I told you, Nancy! I won the bet! To a horny guy a pussy is a pussy even when it's a Flesh Lite! You owe me that massage, now!" Kim insisted in between belly laughs.

"Sorry, Michael. You had the wrong answer! I need to give Kim her massage and we need to get ready for bed...we sisters have a lot of catching up to do!"

"We will see you in the morning, love."

Having a girlfriend with a sister was still confusing. It was incredibly exciting, but very satisfying! I got the couch ready for the lonely, painful night ahead. It was undoubtedly a night for slapping the monkey. I would have to be quiet though since they left the bedroom door partially open.

Or maybe I should just try to sleep off this desire to go into the bedroom and make love to both teasing sisters. This will be easier to deal with in the morning.

#

It was hard sleeping knowing all I wanted to do to the sexy sisters. But out here on the couch, I was not living the dream of enjoying all that hot and horny female flesh.

I nodded out. But whispers from the open bedroom door woke me.

"Mmmmm."

"Shhhhhh."

"You know we want this!"

"We need to keep it quiet."

"But don't stop what you are doing."

"Thank God Michael sleeps like a log! If he hears anything, he will think it's a wet dream!"

I slunk off the couch and padded over to the open door to investigate. I peeked in. The room was dimly lit by the two candles I had bought Nancy. Nancy and Kim were moving on the bed, casting wild erotic shadows dancing across the walls to mimic their sisterly love.

My Valentine boxers immediately filled with my cock's reaction to this unexpected scene.

Nancy was on top of a moaning Kim with her back towards the door. Kim was slouching back against the bed backboard, watching big sister make her moves. Nancy was kissing down her body, slowly removing Kim's red baby doll as she progressed lower.

Wait a minute! That was my Valentine's gift for Nancy. Kim was wearing the one with the crotchless panties.

Nancy wore the pink baby doll with the heart-shaped tit cutouts. The pink satin thong separated her ass cheeks and framed my favorite soaked pussy. I could see the camel toe furrow as she was bent forward with her ass high in the air as she explored Kim.

In response, Kim's elaborately painted finger nails started tracing Nancy's furrow. Sliding the satin crotch against her hidden lips. Drawing Nancy's moisture out to lubricate those lips and soak the thong.

Kim's head swept up to stare at the ceiling as Nancy teased. When her head came down, she saw me and smiled. Nancy focused on Kim and faced the headboard. Nancy was unaware I was there.

Nancy slid Kim's baby doll top up and off. Kim's bouncing beautiful boobs freely swung. Nancy reached to caress the inspiring breasts.

"Your tits are amazing, Sis! I think they have grown! They are so much bigger than mine. Do they still taste as sweet?"

Nancy leaned down to consume the large puffy nipples. "Oh yeah. Sweeter than ever."

"Not as sweet as your perfect strawberries! I love those little eraser nipples on those perfectly shaped athlete's tits. Gimme some Sis!"

Nancy stopped sucking and let Kim have her turn. She shuddered at the tentative tongue then the warm wet mouth.

"Wait a minute! This is your Valentines present. You just let Big Sister make it all better."

Nancy left one hand caressing Kim's nipples while she moved down to continue her mission. Kim groaned and her body involuntarily spasmed when Nancy's tongue started tracing up her thighs. First one leg, then the other. Slowly getting back to where she wanted to be.

"Oh Sis. Stop...teasing...stop...just do it..."

"It's been so long. I don't know if you will like it. Does this work?"

Nancy's tongue licked along the pulsing lips slightly separating them with her hot dripping tongue. She was preparing Kim's core for invasion.

"Please...Please...don't torture me...put it inside me!"

"What do you want inside you? My tongue? My finger? Both?"

This was unbelievably hot! My rod was mobilizing to join the sisters! The purple head probed against the boxer flap until it found the opening. My tool popped out of the slot and insisted on getting closer to the action! I had to grab it before it hit the door.

"Mmmm...Please...Join us?" Kim whispered as her suddenly wide-open eyes concentrated on my tool extending from the Valentine boxers. Her sultry eyes were an invitation to trouble.

"What are you saying, Kim?"

"Oh. Ahhh! Oh! Don't stop! I mean...I mean, wouldn't it be great if Michael could join us?"

Kim continued, "Don't you remember your boyfriend Bill...Wild Bill...and that night we shared him...on Mom's living room couch? It's lucky he didn't die! We took him to heaven for sure!"

"Absolutely no way! Michael is a keeper. And I'm keeping him! Keep your hot pussy away from him! Besides, your juicy pussy is mine tonight! Now...where was I?"

Nancy descended again to tongue Kim's smooth lower lips.

Kim ran her tongue across her lip and stared at me. She raised her shoulders in a signal of what can I do? Her body was no match for Nancy's onslaught. She began undulating and thrusting in response. Moans and quiet swearing filled the air.

"Only a real sister could know exactly what to do to send me over the edge!" Kim moaned. "You have me so wide open! Oh, lick me. Make me so wet! Lick me right there. Right on my clit!! Oh! I'm going to burst!"

"Kim, you can't cum until...until I find your G spot with my long thin fingers. Such thin fingers. I may have to use two fingers. Or maybe three. How many fingers would you like inside you?"

"Oh, quit torturing me, Nancy! Use the entire hand if you have to! Just make me cum...now!"

"One better?" as Nancy inserted one finger and started a come hither movement directly massaging Kim's G spot.

"Mmmm!" Kim rocked against the penetration and direct hit on the pleasure center.

"Two better? Is there enough room?"

"Damn! That is better."

"Three better? Are you sure you can take this? Luckily my fingers are so slim they still fit in your slippery tight pussy."

"All those slim fingers could add up to the girth of Michael's throbbing cock! I don't call him coke can for nothing! But I don't want you thinking about taking every inch of his coke can in your delicate little wide open but so tight wet pussy!"

"Damn it! You said I can't have your boyfriend! I don't care if you shove the entire hand in! Just make me cum!"

"Careful what you wish for! Let me see if you can take it!"

"Would it help if I lick...and maybe suck...on your clit while my fingers are thrilling you on the inside? Here comes all the fingers!"

"Damn it! Just shut up and...Just make...just make...me fucking cum! Oh, God...I'm...fuck...I'm so full! Fuck me with your hand! And the clit...don't forget the clit! I'm so ..fuck...that is...mmm mmm...ahhhhh...fuck me...lick me...ooooh...I'm cuming!"

What a show! What was I to do but stroke along with the crazy rhythm of the sister's love-a-rama! I was too busy watching to cum.

"Now Kim, can you do me the way I like it?"

"You want me to rub my soaked pussy all over your steaming cunt? Like this?"

"That's it! Scissor me. I want to pound and slip and slide on you. Loving lips to loving lips."

"You like the way my soft sopping pussy smothers your soaked, slippery cunt. Oh, I love the sound our parts slapping together. With the taste of you all over my lips!"

"This is so fucking hot! Make me cum! I want to cum all over your slippery hot hairless pussy. Then I want to lick you clean! Oh my god! I'm so...My pussy is going to melt into yours...So hot! I'm...I'm...I'm coming!"

"Oh, that was ridiculous! You are so fucking hot! Thank god you are my sister!" Nancy gushed.

"So Kim? What can I do for you!" Kim was still at fever pitch since she did not cum.

"I want some cock! Nancy, your fingers and tongue are amazing, but I need more!"

"Shall we break out Michael's Rabbit Vibrator? He was so considerate to make sure it was charged before he gave it to me!"