All Comments on 'Sister's Shower'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Seize the moment

No matter who it is, life only provides so many opportunities. Lucid family members understand how few chances they get.

sargedog1sargedog1over 2 years ago

Great. Smoking hot premise to get it all ramped up quick. It would make a fantastic opener to a more lengthy fuck fest love afair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What story?

Just a few lines strung together.

Shame really could have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not gonna lie. Not generally a fan of short stories. I like a buildup. Having said that, for 750 words, that was fucking hot and awesome. What a great job! Truly worthy of 5 stars.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved how you got right to the point. Definitely could have had them make a weekend of it. Well done.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Not sure this format suits your strengths. I really like your longer, well-detailed tomes. Still very hot.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 2 years ago

I rather liked it. It's kinda fortuitous in a way. I got so horny this morning and started dreaming up a shower story too. It's kinda writing up slow though >: ] Now I'm hard again >.> It's... an adventure to write erotic stuff when yer horny >: ]

Also, don't listen to anonns. They don't get say in anything. #Anons aren't as cool as they think they are.

JigglyzgroupsJigglyzgroupsover 2 years ago

Always a pleasure reading your work!

JigglyzgroupsJigglyzgroupsover 2 years ago

And I guess Anon didn’t understand the assignment, and turned in a 16 page fully annotated research paper rather than the obligatory 750 word essay! πŸ˜‚

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Really hot! Well done!

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@zoolicious - Don't worry, I've also got a 31,000 word story in the queue to be published. I think I wrote all my 750s in the space of two days. Fun little experiment, but not something that I'll be sticking with.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great job hope you do more ,this one can go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Will the follow-up tell us his sister is pregnant with his baby? Or that she started taking the pill so she could continue letting her brother fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a 3 bedroom house and at the urging of our parents, my younger sister stayed with me while attending college. She'd stayed with me the previous 3 months to get a job and get familiar with the area and her new school. After celebrating her birthday, we ended up in bed together having sex. The next morning when we woke up together, she asked what all we'd done. I told her that it was the best sex ever, twice, and was glad she was on the pill. Her answer "But I'm not on the pill!" I said "I guess it doesn't matter at this point", rolled on top of her and fucked her again. Mom and dad came for a visit when they found out sis was pregnant. She said it was some guy at a party, but didn't know his name. When our daughter was born and mom saw her, she smiled and told me to take very good care of "your new family." We had 2 more kids over the next 3 years, and when sis graduated we moved to another state where we've lived happily as a family for 30 years.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

ROFLMAO πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

This story has to have been your best ever, in spite of trying for the 750 word limit. It was funny, sexy, and very entertaining all at once. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Did Jade really just say, "Whoops"? Priceless!

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

Nice short story. I'm a fan of your writing for sure and for certain, but I couldn't figure out what position these two had in the shower. Must have been from behind, I think, face to face his balls couldn't slap her clit, right? Looking forward to your next story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with most of above. With a 750 word limit that was probably about the best you could do. 4! Now I have to read some of your longer stories!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Short and HOT πŸ”₯

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Too short for a story that deserved more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...