Sister's Shower

Story Info
Taking a shower in the drought.
761 words
4.27
77.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

Author's Note: For the 750 Word Project 2022.

---

Jade stepped out of the tent, covered in sweat. Might be six in the morning, but it was already hitting the forties. She quietly ducked into the house with a towel and summer dress. Tiptoeing through, trying not to wake anyone, and into the shower.

Holiday excitement wasn't the only reason she'd got up early. The drought meant that they were on tank water. However as she snuck in, she found she wasn't the only one.

Samson was pantless and tugging his top over his head. She turned red as she tried not to acknowledge the morning wood.

As his top came free, Samson saw her and swallowed, "Eh..."

"Um..." Jade echoed.

"I was about to have a shower..."

"Can I... Steal it? Please?" Jade struggled not to look down at her big brother.

"No way. I stink." He shook his head.

"Not like I sweated any less in that tent! Besides, you're a guy. You're supposed to smell. I'm a girl."

Samson shook his head, "Sorry. Hopefully there'll be enough water left."

"Fuck it." Jade hissed, "Shower's big enough for two."

She started stripping down.

"What're you're doing?"

Jade shrugged, "Not like you haven't seen tits, is it? So just deal."

Samson was awe struck by her when she slipped passed and into the shower. Jade looked over at him, "Getting in?"

Dumbfounded, he followed her. The shower wasn't quite as big as she remembered it. His morning stiffness jammed into her thigh gap, rubbing against her.

Samson reached for the shampoo, rubbing back and forth against her as he did. She bit her lip to stop from moaning out loud. No way in hell did she want to explain that she was getting off on her brother.

Things got worse when he didn't soap his own hair, but started doing hers. Flushing she whispered, "Uh, thanks."

"Anything to get this over with." He said defensively, causing Jade to default to brat mode.

"Am I that ugly?" She shook her butt against him.

Samson pressed into her, grabbing firmly with one soapy arm around her chest. "Don't do that."

Jade shuddered, "Okay. If you let go of my boob."

She felt him jerk upwards between her legs, and closed her eyes at the shock. The heat of the day, the shower, and not having eaten combined into a perfect storm.

Jade dizzily tried to catch herself. She fell forwards, out of his grip, but then her hand found the wall and shoved her backwards.

The two gasped as Samson was driven into her with one slippery motion. He instinctively grabbed at her, and bottomed out inside her. She gasped weakly. Her fuzzy brain barely comprehending that it was her brother, as she very nearly came.

She pushed her fingers against the wall, with tiny thrusts, pushing him deeper. Her lusty and fog-filled brain purred, encouraging her. Telling her it was almost there.

"J-jade?" Samson stammered.

His voice didn't really penetrate her conscious, sliding him in and out of her as she focused on trying to cum.

He groaned, "S-stop."

She managed to somewhat hear the last word, and shook her head, gasping, "Can't. Don't."

Firm hands moved across her skin, unable to get a grip. She moaned, feeling him pulsing inside her. "Cum."

"W-what?" He grunted.

"Cum inside!"

He started fucking her properly. With his hands around her, and her tits crushed into the wall, she had nowhere to go. His balls slapped into her clit, shocking her.

Jade finally began to realise what she was doing. What she had accidentally instigated. "Oh, shit."

"Want your brother's cum?" He whispered.

She wanted to tell him no. She wanted to tell him to stop. Instead she moaned, "Please! Cum inside your little sister."

"Cum." He commanded her.

Jade screwed up her beet red face, and did exactly that. Her pussy clenched, and she cried out. "I'm gonna cum!"

Her head finally woke up, "I-I'm not on the pill."

Too late, she felt him explode. She felt Samson try to pull out, coating her inside before spraying into her hair.

"The fuck, Jade!" He hissed.

She laughed nervously, "Uh... Sorry?"

"You're not on the pill?" He asked urgently.

She was thankful she was facing away, "Whoops."

"What the hell were you thinking?"

She shrugged, "I... Wasn't? Not like I meant to... Fuck you."

"Your brother. Not on the pill."

She winced, "Um... I'm gonna pretend this didn't happen... You probably hate me... But... Can you wash your cum outta my hair?"