Sister's Special Coffee...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F... fuck me now, I need you inside me again," she gasped.

I climbed up her body and eased my cock inside her, she always felt amazing and I inhaled a deep breath as her warmth and tightness engulfed my cock. I took it slow, Laura started cumming again after a few thrusts but I held back and just enjoyed watching her face.

"I want you to cum in me from behind, nice and hard big brother," she gasped.

I admired her ass as I pushed inside her from behind, gave her a few gentle thrusts then held on to her waist and began to pound her. The room was soon filled with the sound of our bodies slapping together and her wonderful moans, I couldn't hold back any longer and pushed in deep as I erupted.

"I love feeling you cum in me, it comes out with so much force it sets me off again," she said when I was finally spent.

"I love it too, you're so tight it's like your pussy sucks it out of me every time," I replied, gently touching her face as we caught our breaths.

"Well that answers the question on whether this was the first time," said Mom.

We were so wrapped up in each other, neither of us noticed her standing at the foot of the bed. We both jumped out of our skins when she spoke. Laura and I were like deer in headlights.

"W... we didn't hear you come in," said Laura, slowly covering herself up.

"I took a dizzy spell at work and had to take a cab home, I was napping. Who started this?"

"I did, I seduced him."

"Shower, both of you then come downstairs."

Laura and I were too terrified to shower together, we both went down together and sat at the table facing her.

"I'm going to stay calm as I say this, mostly because if I start yelling I'll likely get dizzy again. Your father and I raised you both to be pretty independant, we don't expect much from you at all but this... This is too much. She's your sister Marcus, you're supposed to protect her not fuck her,"

"I seduced him, Mom, he didn't take advantage of me. I wanted him," said Laura.

"He's a big boy, he could have said no."

"Not with the viagra making him sore. I didn't really give him a chance to turn me down."

"Well that doesn't matter. I want you to move out Marcus, Laura still has a couple of years left in college and I'd rather she was here. If you leave without a fuss I'll let this go, fight me on this and things will get bad. If you need help with a deposit I'll give you the cash."

"Fine. I want you to know I didn't use her, we both knew what we were doing," I replied.

"Yes, with your fucking Sister, Marcus. I have nothing more to say, I want you gone by Friday," replied Mom.

I didn't have a lot of stuff to pack, I had been looking at a local ad for a room to rent and thankfully it was still open. It was in a shared apartment with a few other people my own age, they were all professionals just trying to save money and I knew I'd get on well with them. My Dad walked me to my car when I was loading my last box.

"I uh, I can't fight your Mom on this son. I know you'd not do anything to hurt Laura and sex is sex right. Between you and me, I lost my virginity to my older sister, your Aunt Kendra. We only did it a few times but it stayed a secret. We'll go out for a beer sometime okay?" he said then shook my hand.

Laura and I stayed in touch, she sneaked out a few times to come and have sex but eventually she stopped and actually found a boyfriend. I got a text from her that said 'found one that's as good as you, I'll miss you' and that ended our brief affair.

As the years passed I eventually got a better job, met a wonderful woman and we moved in together. She was kinky as hell, I told her everything about Laura and she loved it. She would make me tell her in great detail while she rode me and would really get off on it. Out of the blue one Monday I got a call from Laura, I hadn't heard from her for a while.

"Hey Sis, how are you?" I said.

"I am wonderful, I'm getting married on Saturday, we can't afford any reception or anything. we're just doing it at the courthouse but I'm staying in the Hilton the night before. I want to have you one last time before I get married," she said.

"Wow, straight to the point. Well congratulations. I will have to talk to Jessica about it, I won't go behind her back."

"Well if you're not in the bar by 6.30 I'll go to my room alone. I'll be there at 6. I'll have a surprise for you if you do come though."

"Okay."

That Friday I was in the hotel bar at 5.50pm after Jessica dropped me off.

"Well, someone is keen," said Laura, she greeted me with a kiss.

"Jessica insisted I was here on time, you look great," I replied.

"So she knows and is fine with this?"

"She wants pictures and has been talking about it since you called me."

"I'm so glad you found yourself a kinky one. She's really pretty, I'm happy for you."

"What about Steve, how does he feel about it?"

"Oh I found a man that does what he's told. I told him I was going to fuck you one last time and he replied 'Okay Mistress' like he should."

"Glad you didn't try any of that with me."

"You're not that way my love. So, are we going to talk all night or are you going to come to my room and ravage me?"

"Ready when you are."

Once in the elevator she pulled me to her and kissed me passionately, we only stopped when our floor came up but she pretty much pulled me by the hand until we got to her room.

When we got to the bedroom it was like old times. We kissed like lovers, pulled at each other's clothes until we were both naked then climbed onto the bed together. I broke our kiss to suck her nipples to hardness then got between her legs to eat her pussy. I took my time, licking and exploring her like I remembered and listening for her moans and queues of pleasure. When she'd cum, flooding my mouth with her cream, she pulled away from me.

"I... I need you inside me," she said, still catching her breath.

"Can we get a couple of pictures?" I asked.

"Okay, take all you want but I want you inside me."

I took a few selfies with my tongue on her pussy then took some more as I eased my cock inside her. I sent them to my girlfriend, she quickly replied.

"Jessica told me to put the phone down and fuck you already," I said.

"That's nice, oh fuck that feels so good,"

I pushed into Laura nice and slow, she wrapped her legs round my waist and moaned as I increased my pace. I tried to hold out as long as I could but feeling her cum set me off and I pushed in deep as I exploded, filling her pussy with cum.

"Holy fuck big brother, that's quite the load you just gave me," said Laura when I finally pulled out.

"Jessica wouldn't fuck me for 3 days, said she wanted you to have it," I replied.

I took a few more pictures, some of my cum leaking out of her.

"Here, this is for you," said Laura, handing me the pill she took from the bedside drawer.

"I took one before I got out of the car, suck me a little and I'll be good to go again."

"Oh I think I'm falling for this girlfriend of yours."

I lasted longer the second time, Laura's ass was still perfect and taking her doggy style was always my favorite. When I finally came in her from behind I was spent and soaked in sweat.

"So what's this surprise you were talking about?" I asked when I'd finally caught my breath.

Laura was snuggled up against me, smiling.

"I'm not on the pill and I'm ovulating."

"What?"

"Steve can't have kids, something happened when he was younger. Jessica knows and approves, she almost came when I asked her."

"When did you talk to her?"

"We've been talking since I asked you for tonight, was her that set up the remote camera. It's why she wasn't that concerned about you taking pictures, she's watching us live and recording."

Right on queue I got a text from Jessica.

'You were great baby, now come home and eat me while I watch it again.'

"I'll let you know soon but I may need you after our honeymoon if this time didn't take. I'll call you a cab," said Laura.

Laura got married the next day and I didn't hear from her for a few months. Jessica did though.

"Not that I'm complaining but why did you insist on me being naked and you riding me before you tell me why you're in such a good mood," I said as she slowly gyrated her hips.

"Well I wanted you to be inside me when I tell you, you're going to be an Uncle, and a dad I guess," she replied, not stopping or slowing down.

"Oh, and how do you feel about that?"

"Well I think we should get married so I can be an aunt as well as a mommy,"

"M... Mommy, what are you telling me?"

"That all of your other kinky fetishes like breastfeeding and pregnant women are going to come true, I'm pregnant too."

...

12