All Comments on 'Sister's Surpise'

by UndercoverWriter69

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my usual cup of tea you’re very thoughtful and well written

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. Don't stop know. A chapter 2. To follow thru with the story line. Keep up with the writing the story line. Happy new year.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

A good first story.

lovesexyshoeslovesexyshoesover 2 years ago

Well done!

5 stars... Please keep writing!

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Look, this won't be everybody's cup of tea, but it is well written and actually pretty hot. Enjoy exploring your relationship here. I predict many will come along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not what I expected when I started reading, but very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future cuz I absolutely loved this story

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Not the normal story that I read but I enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

Very good, keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A FEW THINGS

A disclaimer about content is usually the norm if a story in this section contains: gay sex, trans sex, lesbian sex or fetishes.. since there are categories for that content. That way if someone doesn't want to read a story with content they don't care for they don't have to read it and you'll mostly get better reviews.

Secondly , longer stories get better reviews in general.

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 2 years ago

I enjoyed it and look forward to whatever you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 2 years ago

Well done. Amazing first story with an incredible twist. Truly hope you continue.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Loved the story, very erotic. I’d love to know the back story. She was 18 when she moved out. He was 8. How did they live in the same house for 8 years and he never knew he had a brother? Thanks for writing.

SweetJune4uSweetJune4uover 2 years ago

Hi , we visited in the chat room today and I am so glad you told be about your first story. Hoooray! you are no longer a virgin. I enjoyed it and thought you did a great job. You had some good advice from your other readers: write more! Thanks for sharing.

June

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow 😳😣

5 star ⭐

CandGoodsCandGoodsover 2 years ago

As a trans girl myself, I really enjoyed this story. Much of the dialogue regarding Phoenix and the disclosure of her trans status felt really earnest. Much nice feelings elicited from reading, very good for a first-ever submission. Keep it up!

jamc37jamc37over 2 years ago

I do love this kind of surprise! Well written and hopefully we do see more soon

MaverickXMaverickXover 2 years ago

4 stars for decent characters and a solid baseline for what could be a good series if you wanted. It's Not bad, I dont typically like the whole Trans thing and it's my fault for not paying attention, I didn't check the tags beyond "Incest/taboo" nor did I even notice the disclaimer at the start somehow so once it took that turn I was like "ugh". But it wasn't a bad story and I actually like the characters. If you do continue this story with more parts my only recommendation is to slow it down ever so slightly and put a bit more substance/filler content in. I think them just sitting down and watching a movie and getting into the action on day 1 was way too rushed, there should probably have been some backstory on why she seduced him because it just felt random. I also think that would help my next criticism in that I think 3 pages is the absolute bare minimum for a really good story on here yet It somehow felt like the shortest 3 page story I've ever read on here. Explaining her feelings, why she did it, and talking about the obvious issues she would have had at home and why she left would easily add another 2 pages or even 3 if done right. Other than that I give props, I'll be following and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Please continue the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping for a part 2 where we hear about Phoenix's childhood and why Bry doesn't remember having a brother

ILoveCameltoeILoveCameltoeover 2 years ago

GREAT story, thanks for writing AND sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

surprisingly a good story considering it was really a guy story. but where i'm still confused why did he not know had a brother not a sister??

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Not your typical Sibling Incest Story but.

Very entertaining with the surprise that Older Sister is actually Trans,and the Younger Brother had no clue.But ultimately to have Trans Sister and Brother reunite and immediately become incestuous when Brother moves in seems like pent up sexual tension that they both were longing for.

But when Phoenix unveiled the big reveal she jumped to conclusions that her brother was disgusted by her for having a cock.But thankfully she found out it was just surprise her brother had for her and they clarified the situation.

Finally Phoenix and Bryan cleared things up and Phoenix got her cock sucked and her ass fucked to a gooey sticky mess inside her rectum.But to add but both Trans Sister and Brother shared a few cumswaps while kissing passionately.Sadly I just wish the story had included where Phoenix took her brothers Anal Virginity and gave him an anal load like he did for her.That would have been beautiful to complete their love for one another.Oh well it was still a great story.

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Great story a little different than normal sibling stories but great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUndercoverWriter69@UndercoverWriter69
Newer here. Feel free to message me. Look forward to getting to know people here.

SIMILAR Stories