Sister's Surpise

Story Info
Moving in with sister results in big surprise.
9.3k words
4.43
72.7k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains incestuous and trans sexual relations. If that is something that is not of interest to you, please do not continue. All characters are fictional and are over the age of 18.

*******

The day was finally near. In 3 days I was turning 18 and I was finally going to live with my sister. I won't bore you with details on the back story of my "parents", other than to say they weren't exactly fit to raise kids. My sister had left 10 years ago on her 18th birthday, and I was doing the same. I was so excited, I already had all of my stuff packed except the essentials I would need for the next 3 days. I didn't have much, but it was mine.

I rarely saw my sister the past 10 years since she moved out. Once I was able to afford my own phone from working a part time job in high school we would keep in touch texting and had an occasional video call. We live in a big city and she basically lived as far away from us as she could, while still being in the same city. My parents didn't speak to her at all and she hadn't come around for holidays either. Not that our family did anything special for them anyways. Our parents also didn't know my plans for moving out in a few days, although I don't think they'd care, or should they be surprised either. Heck, they might even be happy, who knows, I wouldn't be around to find out.

Laying in my bed thinking about how to make the next 3 days go by as fast as possible I began to daydream about what was to come. I hadn't even seen my sister in about 6 months, and before that it had been close to a year. We would share a few texts or send funny memes a few times throughout a normal week, but it just wasn't the same. I didn't really have much of a choice but to move in with her if I wanted a chance to live a happy life, but I wouldn't say we were exceptionally close. Even when she was home we weren't close. Her being 10 years older than me, basically the times I can remember her living at home, she was hardly there. I was beginning to get anxious about how awkward this may be living with someone I hardly know. I didn't really have a social life, maybe it will be nice to have someone around I can actually talk to or hopefully even hang out with.

I was awoken from my daydream from the alert of a text. Looking at my phone it was my sister, Phoenix.

"Hey punk! 3 more sleeps...2 1/2 days...60 hours," her first text read.

"Well when you put that many hours it seems like an eternity," I replied.

She text back quickly, "LOL! On a scale from 1-7, how excited are you?"

She always did quirky little things like a scale to 7 when everyone clearly decided long ago it would be a scale to 10. But things like that made me smile.

"On that scale I would say about a 14," I responded, not caring I was admitting how excited I was.

"Well that's one way to put a smile on my face! Can't wait to have you move in! But hey, I'm walking in to work. I will call you when I'm off, there's been a minor change in plans," she replied.

Oh great. Is she not going to let me move in? No, that can't be it, she was just counting down the days too. Another text startled me out of my overthinking period before I could even text her back.

Her text read, "Don't worry, you're still moving in with me. It will just be easier to explain over the phone rather than text."

"OK. Well call me when you get off, I'll still be up," I text with a sigh of relief.

"Will do. Don't overthink it, it's not a big thing," she responded. She was trying her best to ease my mind knowing that I am a chronic over thinker.

I replied simply, "OK."

I kept myself busy playing games on my phone and took a nap after dinner hoping to pass the time quickly to see what my sister had to tell me.

About 9:05pm the phone finally rang.

"Hello?" I said trying not to sound too eager to find out what she was going to tell me.

"Cheer up buttercup!" she replied.

"I'm cheer, I'm cheer. 3 more sleeps right?" I answered.

"That's right!" she responded with excitement in her voice.

"So what's this big news, or change of plans you have kept me waiting for?" I asked, impatiently skipping all the filler talk.

She took a deep breath, "Welllllll remember the last time we really had a conversation about you moving in I told you it would be perfect timing because my lease was going to be up and I'd be moving into a 2 bedroom apartment just in time?"

"Yeaaaaa?" I responded in the affirmative, but with a questioning tone.

"Well that's the change," she responded.

Her response left more questions than answers. Was I going to still be able to move in? What was she getting at?

She responded as I was thinking about what was going on, "Look, you can still move in. I'm just at the same apartment as before which means 1 bedroom. We will make it work and everything will be fine. I just didn't want you to be shocked Thursday when we get back to my place...well our place...and its still the 1 bedroom."

"Hey as long as I am still getting out of here I'm happy. I'll sleep on the couch, the floor. I don't care," I replied, as the weight of uncertainty was lifted off my shoulders.

"Well I'm glad you're OK with it," she said in a hurried manner, "Alright, I know that was quick and all but I have to go. I'll be working a lot the next couple days to be able to take Thursday off for the big day! So I will plan on picking you up bright and early on your birthday, hopefully before mom and dad are even awake to avoid any drama. I'll text you sometime Wednesday to let you know what time for sure."

"Sounds good to me," I replied anxiously.

"Alright, well," she started.

"Hey sis," I unintentionally cut her off.

"Yea, Bryan?" she responded, not irritated that I had interrupted her.

I spoke in my most sincere voice, "Thank you. This means more than you'll know."

"Trust me, I know. It's going to be great having you around. See you soon," she responded knowingly.

The next 2 days went by at a snails pace. I couldn't wait for my birthday to get here. I was getting the best birthday present ever. Getting out of this hell hole.

Wednesday night I tossed and turned all night. Everything was packed up and I was ready to go. My sister had text me earlier in the day and told me that she would be picking me up at 7:30 in the morning. I wasn't exactly a morning person, but I was sure I would have no troubles waking up that early. After tossing and turning for several hours I thought I may not even get to sleep by 7:30.

My alarm blaring at 7am was all the evidence I needed that I did indeed finally fall asleep. Normally I would hit the snooze button but not today. I popped up on the first go of the alarm. Today was the day, I was liberated. I hurriedly grabbed the two back packs that contained pretty much everything I owned. Those and a large trash bag with my clothes and I was tiptoeing towards the front door. The door to my new life.

I sat on the front steps staring at my phone. This might be the longest 20 minutes of my life.

"Hey I hope you're up, I'm on the way. I know its a little earlier than planned," her text read.

I replied quickly, "I'm actually already outside with my stuff. I snuck out and mom and dad are still asleep."

"Wow you are excited! Alright, I'll be there in a few," she replied.

My sister pulled up a few minutes later. I basically jogged down the side walk and tossed my belongings in the back seat then opened the door and climbed in the passenger side.

My sister looked at me with a giant smile and leaned over to give me a hug.

"I'm so happy you're finally moving in. I've been waiting on this day forever," she said as she pulled away from me still smiling.

"Not as happy as me. Trust me. Let get out of here before they wake up and come out," I said.

The drive to the apartment was about 25 minutes. My sister was talking a lot but I wasn't really paying attention. I would reply when I needed to but I was more focused on thinking about my new life and how everything was going to be so much better now. I also couldn't help checking her out when I'd look over at her. I can't say I ever looked at my sister in a sexual way, she was out of the house before I even hit puberty, the more I think about it.

She had on a tight pink tank top, it was like the nylon material so it was clinging to her body more than a cotton one would, short gray cotton shorts, and black flip flops. First I noticed her legs. They were smooth, golden tan and tone. Just from that I could tell she was keeping herself in shape. I tried not to stare too much but I couldn't help it. I scanned up her body more, past her flat stomach that I could only see about an inch of between the tank top and shorts. I could also see the bottom part of a shiny thing dangling on her stomach. I figured she must have her belly button pierced. When I moved my eyes higher I noticed I could see her hard nipples poking into the fabric of the tank top. My eyes were froze on her nipples. I could feel a stirring in my pants. Luckily I was wearing jean shorts so hopefully the denim material would hold back my growing erection. Her breasts weren't large by any means. In fact, some people would call them mosquito bites. That didn't matter to me though, seeing her nipples poke through was enough to be getting me aroused.

"Sorry, I guess I shouldn't blast the air conditioning on high," she said in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

My sister startled me. I looked up at her face and she was looking down at her nipples poking through her shirt.

"Sorry Phoenix. I just...I...sorry," I said as I bowed my head in shame after being caught checking her out.

"Heyyyy, stop. You don't have to be sorry. I was half giving you shit and half poking fun at you," she said sincerely.

Well that makes a few things poking in this car now. Your nipples poking your shirt, my dick poking my shorts, and you poking fun at me. Of course I didn't say that. If I was a little more brave or confident that would have been a good comeback, I thought to myself.

"Well OK, but I am sorry. I shouldn't have been staring," I said.

She gave me a reassuring grin and said, "It's OK."

I gave a quick awkward smile back then turned my head out the window so I wouldn't be tempted to look again.

I guess this would be a good time to give some physical descriptions. My sister is about 5' 6", brunette, but almost an auburn or maroon color when the sun catches it just right. The most perfect natural golden skin, not from a tanning bed. I would describe her skin tone as a light caramel color. She has small breasts, if they were an A cup I would be surprised, she clearly doesn't need a bra to contain them. Her lips aren't super plump, but they were nice lips I guess, and a cute little button nose above those. Her eyes were pretty to me. I don't know why but they just seemed inviting. They are a light brown in color and just mesmerizing when you look into them. Her legs are thin but toned and a flat stomach. She clearly keeps herself in shape.

For me, well I'm nothing too special. Just your average 18 year old. I don't play sports so I'm not super muscular, but not out of shape either. I'd say I am on the thin side, but I have some natural muscles as well. I'm 5' 8", I have shaggy black hair, and a clean shaven face (I don't really have to shave that often, but I'm 18 now so I'll start using the term 'clean shaven"). Not really good at describing myself but I guess for this story there's only one detail that really matters. I won't lie and tell you I have a 10" dick, I'll keep it believable with the truth. I have a 4 1/2" uncut penis, and I would guess average girth from the amateur porn I've watched. I won't compare it to the mainstream porn, I don't know what those guys use to grow them so big. Also, I am a virgin so I have always wondered if my size is adequate to please a woman. I have watched plenty of porn so I'm hoping I have learned enough from that to make up for any inadequacies in my size.

I felt some relief as we pulled in to the apartment complex so I could get out of this awkward situation I'd sort of created for myself. She pulled into a parking spot and put the car in park.

"We're home!" she said excitedly. She then added, "Well we will be once we climb those stairs over there. We're on the second floor, much better than the first floor since we at least have a balcony that is off the ground."

"Either way, sounds good to me. I'll grab my stuff and follow you," I responded.

I stepped out and probably made an audible sigh of relief when I realized my boner had subsided to a point where it wouldn't be noticeable.

I grabbed my bags and followed Phoenix to the stairs. She didn't even take two steps up the stairs before I caught myself tracing her toned legs up to her nice ass. Her shorts were short enough that I could make out the bottom curves of her ass cheeks as she climbed. My eyes kept going back and forth between her legs and her ass. Her legs were amazing. The golden tan. The muscles flexing in her calves. She wasn't a muscular girl, but they were just really toned. Then back to her ass. Like her boobs, she didn't have a big ass. But I could just tell it was firm and it looked nice. We made it to the landing of the half way point of the stairs.

She looked back at me with a sort of concerned look on her face and said, "You alright? Need me to help you carry something?"

"N...No, I think I've got it. We're almost up," I responded with a breathless voice.

Did she catch me checking her out again?!? She picked me up less than a half hour ago and I may have been caught twice checking her out. My own sister. What is wrong with me? Well I didn't guilt trip myself too much because on the second half of the flight of stairs I continued gazing at her ass. Luckily for me she didn't look back again until we made it to the door. I thought to myself if she caught me 3 times before we even made it inside her apartment she may change her mind about letting me stay here.

She stood at the door smiling at me and said, "Welcome to your new home bro. Now remember its nothing fancy, but its ours."

That sounded nice to me. When she said "ours" I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Well show me the way. I'm happy to be home", I said to her with a loving smile.

She opened the door and we walked in. I expected to walk in to a dump or a place riddled with cups and takeout boxes everywhere the way she was making it out to be. It was actually pretty nice. It was tidy which was really the most important thing to me. Definitely a lot cleaner than our parent's house. I guess if I was going to say anything negative about the place, it would be that there wasn't a lot of stuff. As in furniture. There was one old recliner, which her dog was laying on, and one love seat centered in the room in front of the TV. The kitchen was pretty small too. Hey, it was just going to be the two of us and we weren't chefs, or throwing parties, so this would be just fine with me.

I probably sounded overly surprised when I said, "This place isn't bad at all. You had me worried sis"

"Well thanks, I work hard for this so I'm glad you think so", she said as she looked around and smiled.

I walked over to the love seat not really sure where I should put my stuff. I figured that's where I would be sleeping as it would be better than a recliner. I was starting to set my stuff bags between the love seat and the recliner when my sister spoke up.

"So Bry, I've been thinking about this since we talked the other night," she spoke in a sheepish tone.

"Thinking about what?" I asked.

"Well we talked about not having the two bedrooms as planned," she said as she nervously patted her hands together.

"Yeaaaa," I responded quizzically.

"Well I just thought since you sort of planned on having an actual bedroom since we officially set the date of you moving in that you should," her voice trailed off.

I just stood there not sure what she was trying to say.

She continued, "Well I feel bad that I couldn't make that happen and you can't sleep on that small love seat, so I've just been thinking we could just share the room. I have a queen size bed in there so there's plenty of room for you too. The closet is small but we can buy one of those wardrobe things for extra closet space if we need to."

"Yea I guess that will work. I mean this love seat is pretty small for me anyways and looks like the recliner is taken by your pup so that wouldn't even be an option," I said.

"Oh yea, about that, the recliner is for sure off limits," she said laughingly. "That's where she sleeps and if she isn't roaming around, that's where she lays. The love seat is ours, the recliner is hers. Anyways, the bedroom situation will only be temporary. Hopefully we can get a two bedroom in a month or two since we will be pooling our money together now."

"OK. Well no arguments from me. Sounds like a plan," I said

The rest of the morning and afternoon I unpacked my stuff and settled in. We just hung around the apartment and sat on the balcony talking. It was nice being here with her. It truly felt like I was finally home.

"How about we order some pizza for dinner?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me. I didn't really want to go anywhere tonight. Just kind of a whirlwind day, ya know?" I responded.

She replied, "I'll tell ya what. We'll get pizza and I have some beer in the fridge and we can just have a relaxing night."

"No complaints here," I replied somewhat anxiously.

I felt a new sense of freedom. I was only 18 but my sister was going to let me drink.

"I feel I should just tell you this," she said. "If we are home, I don't care if you drink, but I don't want you going anywhere once you start drinking. The last thing either of us need is for you to get caught out in public drunk being underage."

"Understood," I replied seriously.

"Listen, I don't want you to think I'm going to act like a parent to you. Just common sense type things, OK? You're free to do whatever you want, and come and go as you please. Just don't do anything that will get either of us in trouble. You know we can't afford that," she said.

"Yea I understand. I won't do anything stupid," I responded with a slight chuckle.

She stood up and pushed my head playfully as she turned to walk inside from the balcony.

"I'm going to call in the pizza. Meat lovers fine with you?" she asked.

"Yes, that's my favorite actually," I replied.

"OK. And think about something you want to watch," she said as she was already inside. "We can watch a movie once the pizza gets here."

I changed into some comfy shorts and changed out my T-shirt for a tank top in the meantime. I figured if we were going to lounge and watch a movie, I was going to be comfortable.

When the pizza arrived we sat down on the love seat with our cold beers and settled in. Phoenix ended up picking the movie which was fine with me as I hadn't really given it much thought.

We finished our pizza and a couple beers as we watched the movie. Of course a steamy sex scene came on. I was frozen trying not to move as I was afraid doing so would alert my sister to my ever growing hard on. Once the scene was over my sister reached over her side of the love seat and grabbed a blanket.

"Getting kind of cold. How about you?" she asked without really looking my way.

I thought to myself, 'no its actually getting hotter in here to me'

"I'm fine for now, thanks though," I replied.

About 10 minutes later another couple was on screen having sex. The female actor was really playing up the moaning part.

My sister lifted her legs up on the couch bending them behind her but also moving her head and the rest of her body closer to me. She tossed part of the blanket over my lap and when she came to rest her head was on my chest and she had a hand on my thigh. She didn't say a word. Were we snuggling? Is this normal? If my dick wasn't already hard from the sex scenes it would have gotten there from her.