Sister's Surpise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started moving her fingertips back and forth on my thigh. Not really moving any closer or further from my dick, by just rubbing the same spot. It was turning me on even more, which I didn't think would be possible.

Then another sex scene. This movie was damned near a porno, although they weren't showing any penetration and other than the female character's boobs, there wasn't any real nudity to speak of. But, the scenes were sexy regardless. Did she pick this movie on purpose? I was beginning to get confused, my mind was racing.

My sister started moving her hand up my thigh. I kept my face locked on the TV not knowing what was going on. She couldn't be closer to my dick without touching it at this point. Was she doing this on purpose? Was she just as turned on from the movie and not thinking clearly? Either way, she made it to my now throbbing hard on. And when she did, she made it clear that is wasn't an accident. She grabbed my hard dick through my shorts. I could feel her head moving off my chest to look up at me. My eyes were probably popping out of my head as I looked at her and was about to speak.

She cut me off before I could get the first syllable of her name out of my mouth, "Shhh. Its OK. Trust me. Its OK"

She started stroking my hard dick back and forth through my shorts as she looked me right in the eyes.

I didn't know what to do and felt a little awkward by what was happening here. This was my sister after all. Feeling more and more awkward by just staring at her, I leaned down and put my lips to hers. We were in a full blown passionate kiss instantly. She moved her hand off my dick and I thought I had done something wrong. She didn't pull away from the kiss though. Then I felt her hand at my knee and she slid it up along the inside of my thigh into my shorts. I felt her bare hand wrap around throbbing member. I let out a moan feeling the skin to skin contact my dick had longed for. She too moaned into my mouth as we continued kissing and she continued stroking me. I didn't know where this was going, but I didn't want it to end. I also didn't want to cum too quickly and not find out where she intended this to go. That was the going to be the struggle.

My sister then broke the kiss and pulled her hand out of my shorts. 'Fuck,' I thought to myself. Is she done? What happened?

She looked me in the eyes as she slipped down to her knees in front of me. Kneeling between my legs she grasped my shorts and boxers at the waistband and starting pulling them down. I lifted my butt off the couch to help her get them off. When they were low enough, my dick it was pointing straight at the ceiling, hard as a rock.

When it was finally free my sister said, "Mmmm, I figured you weren't circumcised."

I was already confused by this whole thing and this added to it as I responded, "What?'

"Shhhhhh," was all she said as she took hold of my dick and stroked it up and down just staring at it, almost in a hypnotized manner.

She continued stroking me then her eyes moved from my dick to my eyes. She then moved forward and licked the head of my dick as she pulled the foreskin down. I was just looking at her with a mixed look of being dumbfounded by this situation and pure horniness. She licked the head a couple times then smiled right before she took me into her mouth. She was moving her head side to side as she bobbed it up and down taking about half of it into her mouth. She did this for about 30 seconds before going all the way down to the base. When she did I threw my head back in ecstacy. I was staring at the ceiling but my eyes were closed. The feeling my sister was giving me was something I had never experienced before in my life. I couldn't even think straight but the feeling was amazing. She was going all the way up and down on my dick. The saliva from her mouth on my dick was something I had never known would feel so amazing. I could hear the sounds of her slurping up and down on my dick. I felt the sensation of my balls tightening. I've jerked off more than enough to know that I was close to cumming. I looked down at her and put my hands on the side of her head trying to pull her mouth off of my dick.

"Ph...Phoenix...I'm going to cum!" I said urgently

"mmmmhmmmm," was her muffled reply.

When she made the sound I could feel the vibrations radiate through my dick and it felt like it went up my spine to the hairs on the back of my neck.

"Phoenix, like now! I'm going to cum right now!" I was urgent with my tone and I was trying to pull her head up and away from my dick.

She pulled off my dick and looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, cum for me!"

She immediately put her mouth back around my dick and put her hands on the insides of my thighs pushing them apart just slightly. She was working my dick like a porn star.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh fuck its cumming!" I said almost screaming.

She continued sucking up and down my dick as I filled her mouth with cum. She kept sucking and didn't miss a beat, swallowing it all and continuing up and down my hard dick.

Finally she stopped and looked up at me.

"I don't know what to say. That was...that was amazing. I didn't expect that," I said breathlessly.

I didn't know what to say really. My sister had just given me the best orgasm of my life. Well, it was the first orgasm given to me by anyone else.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too," she said with a sexy smirk on her face.

"I don't know what to say Phoenix. Should I do something to you now? You know, like return the favor? I don't know," I said confusingly.

My sister laughed in response. It was like a cute innocent laugh, not a condescending laugh.

"Listen, uhh," I started, "To be honest, that was umm...that was the first time for anything like that for me."

"What do you mean first time for that? First time for what?" she asked seriously confused.

"The first time ever like, well my first time doing anything with someone else," I said sheepishly.

"Bryan are you telling me you're a virgin? Like you haven't done anything with anyone else?" she asked.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. But I wouldn't change it either. That was amazing, and I feel like I need to return the favor or something now. Isn't that how this is supposed to work?" I asked.

"Well yes, but," she looked down at the floor.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"I have to tell you something," she said. "Since you were honest with me and since this all happened, I'm going to be honest with you."

I responded with a sincere tender voice, "Sis I think we can pretty much tell each other anything at this point, right?"

"Well yes but...this is more than just telling you something about my sex life. It's...its just...OK I'm just going to show you," she said.

As if I couldn't have been more confused from this evenings events, my sister stuttering around her words had me more confused than I thought possible. I had no clue what was going on or what she was so afraid to tell me. She stayed on her knees for a few seconds and finally started to stand up. She wasn't looking at me, she was just staring off into the distance seemingly looking at nothing. I finally caught what she was doing. She was pulling her shorts down as she stood up. It was like she timed it perfectly as her torso straightened, her shorts were also lowering at the point where her pussy would come into my view. Except as she did so and straightened all the way her pussy wasn't in view. There was a hard dick in the place her pussy should be.

I looked at it, then looked at her, then back to her dick, then back to her face. What the fuck? I could feel my head spinning. In font of me was a very hard penis that looked eerily similar to mine. Roughly the same length, maybe a little thicker, and also uncut. She had no pubic hair, her tight ball sack and all around were completely bare. There was a slight glistening of pre cum at the tip of her hard dick, clearly evidence of her excitement from giving me a blowjob.

"Holy shit," was all I could say.

Looking back it was obviously not the best reaction, but I was shocked. My sister had a penis. Wait, what? My sister has a penis, I thought to myself again, I was so confused, it was like my whole life played before me right then. Everything I'd known seemed like a lie right then.

She started to cry and quickly pulled up her shorts and ran to the bedroom. Slamming the door.

I ran after her.

I spoke urgently, "Phoenix, wait. I'm sorry. I just....Phoenix, open the door please."

"Just go away. You've said enough," she said with obvious pain in her voice.

"Phoenix please open the door so we can talk," I said in a sincere tone.

"No, you've talked enough already. Just sleep out there," she responded harshly.

"Phoenix, please," I begged.

"I don't want to talk! Please just sleep on the love seat. Maybe we'll talk tomorrow," she responded.

Maybe? She said maybe we'll talk tomorrow. Am I going to have to go back to my parents after I just ran away to live with my sister. Fuck.

I put my shorts back on and laid on the couch. What a day this turned out to be.

***Next morning***

My eyes shot open as soon as I heard the squeaking from the bedroom door opening. I hurried and stood at the end of the love seat where I had slept when Phoenix came around the corner. She was already dressed for work, had her purse over he shoulder and her keys in her hand. Clearly she was trying to make a beeline for the door.

"Phoenix, I'm really sorry about last night. I wasn't," I said ashamedly.

She cut me off, "Bryan I'm late for work and have to go. We will have to talk when I get home."

With that she walked out the door. I couldn't tell if she was mad at me. She didn't sound angry, but she was also being very direct.

What am I going to do? I thought about it a lot last night before I eventually fell asleep. I was mad in the sense that this giant secret had been kept from me. Sure I knew what a transgender was, but I have never met one. I also didn't have the slightest clue my sister was trans, until last night of course. I questioned a lot of things and wasn't sure how I felt about any of it. This had me questioning all sorts of aspects of my family. What was really true and what wasn't? T

I didn't know what I was going to do with my day. My sister wouldn't be home for at least 8 hours, and I had the day off. I went to the bedroom and got my laptop and figured I'd waste some time playing online games. I logged on and was playing for about an hour, but I wasn't really focused on it. I kept thinking about my sister. Not even that she had given me the best orgasm of my life, but her being trans. I decided I was going to use my free time to do some research on transgenders. I opened up a new browser and started searching until I found what looked like a good article.

I read the entire article which covered everything a person goes through during transition. From the emotional and mental stress of having to come out to their family and friends. The potentials of not being accepted by those same people who are supposed to be closest to them. It also talked about the hormone supplements and the effects of those. The article went all the way through transition surgery, if someone wanted to go that route as well.

I began to feel terrible for my sister for the things she went through. I tried to think back to the age at which she may have came out to my parents. For as long as I can remember she was my sister, I didn't recall her ever being my brother. Was her coming out the reason my parents were the way they were? I had so many questions, but I also wanted to reassure my sister that I loved her and didn't think of her any differently.

I kept browsing and reading articles. I was determined to learn as much as I could. This all led me to start thinking about transsexual sex. Were all transsexual girls only into guys, did they only perform as the female in the relationship. I was starting to realize I had a lot to learn. It was time to ramp up my research and learning.

I took my laptop into the bedroom and climbed in the bed to get more comfortable. I typed my favorite porn site in to the address bar, then searched for transsexual porn. In all of my porn watching and jerk off sessions, which was a lot, I had never watched trans porn. I didn't know what to expect, but I wanted to learn as much as possible so I would be more prepared to discuss this with my sister.

I pulled up the first video and the action started immediately. A trans girl was laying completely naked on her back in bed, legs spread wide. She was probably in her late 20s, blonde, small round fake boobs, hard nipples protruding about 1/2" off her tits. She had big plump lips which clearly had Botox to make them more full. She was slim with pale skin, you could almost make out the defined abs on her trim stomach. I thought she was very beautiful overall. There was a guy standing off the bed to the left and was leaned over stroking her member, which had been lathered in oil or lube. She wasn't completely soft, but certainly wasn't hard either. The camera began to zoom in on her growing dick. Unlike me, and my sister, she was circumcised. She had a small landing strip of pubic hair, but her sagging testicle sack was hair free.

As the man continued stroking her with his left hand, his right hand slid below her testicles to her puckered hole. He was gently rubbing circles around it with his oily fingers. By now her dick was glistening with oil, and very hard. It was at this moment that I realized my dick was also hard. Was I turned on by this because of what happened with my sister last night? I was extremely turned on watching this scene. Maybe it was just the taboo nature of everything combined.

I set the laptop on the bed, and peeled off my shorts and boxer briefs in one smooth motion, freeing my hard on. I wasted no time wrapping my right hand around it and began stroking as the scene continued to unfold in front of me. The female actress was really enjoying the treatment she was receiving. She was moaning loudly and lifting her ass up and down off the bed as if trying to fuck the man's hand. I was getting more and more turned on.

"Oh my god! What are you doing? And in my bed!" my sister's voice completely startled me as I didn't even hear her come in.

I quickly leaned to my right to grab for a pillow to cover my hard on and save myself any further embarrassment of being caught jerking off. In doing so leg inadvertently kicked my laptop on to the floor. I could still hear the video playing and I leaned over thinking I could grab it and at a minimum hit pause on the video. The laptop was completely out of my reach unless I were to stand up.

"Shit. Phoenix. I...uhhh...I was just," I looked at the floor next to my sister's feet and spoke with uncertainty.

What could I say? I was caught red handed.

"I was uhh, well I was jacking off. No point in trying to deny it and trying to come up with a lame excuse as to why I'm half naked in our bed." I added some emphasis to the point that I was supposed to be sharing this bed, even though I didn't sleep in it on my first night.

I slowly looked to her face for her reaction. After how last night ended, I didn't know how she was going to react here.

"Well that is pretty obvious. I guess my question was rhetorical," she responded sarcastically.

Still not giving me much to gauge her dissatisfaction. She began walking to the side of the bed looking down.

She spoke softly as she bent down, "And what is it that you were watching here?"

She lifted up the laptop and set it on the bed facing away from me. I watched her face for any sort of reaction. She slowly looked up from the laptop.

"What the hell? Is this what you normally watch? From your reaction last night I figured this would be the absolute last thing I would find you watching," she spoke with absolute shock in her voice.

She didn't sound mad or disappointed, but just shocked and confused.

"Well, no. This is actually the, uh, first time I've watched this type," I replied honestly.

"I don't get it. You seemed so disgusted last night," she responded still surprised.

"Phoenix, I wasn't disgusted. I was surprised, yes, but not disgusted in the slightest," I answered.

"OK, not disgusted. And here you are now watching trans porn. Are you into trans girls?" she asked.

"Well I can't say I've exactly been able to give that much thought, but I wouldn't say no either," I said.

My sister began to walk towards me and asked, "well are you saying yes though?"

She reached her hand out and grabbed the pillow. I didn't even try to stop her as she pulled it away exposing my now semi hard dick. She put her left hand on my chest and pushed me down on the bed, not forcefully, but enough to let me know she wanted me to lay down. She leaned forward and moved her mouth to my dick. She began licking back and forth on my shaft. My dick began to grow rapidly and would be completely hard again in no time.

"No," I said.

She immediately stopped and looked up at me with shocked eyes.

In a shaky voice I said, "I owe you from last night, remember?"

Once my words registered with her, a large smile appeared on her face.

"Switch me spots," I said as I began to stand up.

I stood next to my sister. She was standing there as if she wasn't sure I was serious, or didn't know what to do. I gently grabbed her shoulders and helped her onto the bed. She was wearing a yellow sundress with a floral print. I climbed on the bed on my knees and put my hands at her ankles, pushing her legs apart slightly. I ran my hands up her toned smooth legs. Feeling her flesh was so intoxicating. I continued above her knees to her firm thighs, pushing the hem of the sundress along the way. I continued until I reached the point where her legs met at a pair of white lacy panties. I could see her hardening dick through them. I quickly grabbed the waistband of her panties and began pulling them down. I was wasting no time as to not confuse my motive. I wanted my sister, regardless of whether she had a pussy or a penis, and I was going to show her just how much.

Once her panties her completely off, I placed my hands to her thighs and pushed them apart. I moved my mouth quickly towards her hard on. I stopped just before my mouth met the tip. I had no idea what I was doing, I had never sucked a dick before, and until last night had never had mine sucked. However, I had watched a shit ton of blowjob videos. "Here goes nothing," I thought to myself.

I parted my lips and lowered my mouth over the head of her hardened flesh. My sister immediately let out a loud audible moan of approval. I grasped her erection with my right hand and pulled back her foreskin as I worked my mouth up and down. I was only working from the tip to just below the head. I began thinking how arousing this was. The taboo of performing a sexual act on my sister, and even more so sucking a hard dick. I began getting more in to the moment. I moved my hand to the base and began taking more and more in my mouth. I couldn't take it all but I was now working the better part of half of her into my mouth.

"Fuck Bry! That feels so fucking good!" she said breathlessly.

Receiving a positive reaction, I kept doing what I was doing, only increased the speed. I was now moaning as I bobbed my head up and down. I was actually surprised how much I was enjoying this.

With a hoarse voice she said, "Oh my god that's so good. Yessss! You're going to make me cum if you keep this up!"

Well I had not thought of that. Where was she going to cum? I hadn't thought of having cum in my mouth. I had no idea what it would taste like or if I would be grossed out by that.

"Fuuuuck yes," she interrupted my thought. "I'm going to cum Bryan! Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes keep going!"