Sister's Surpise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to do, but I knew one thing, I wasn't going to disappoint her. I kept sucking her, and began stroking her with my hand as well.

"Here it comes! Fuck I'm coming, baby!" she said excitedly.

With that I felt the first spurt of her eruption.. It didn't seem like a lot, but after the next few spurts an the completion of her climax, I had a decent amount of cum in my mouth. I pulled my mouth off of her and sat up on my knees looking at her.

She had a huge smile on her face and giggled and said, "Oh my god come here."

I crawled forward as she reached out her arms and wrapped them around my back, pulling me down on top of her. She moved her mouth to mine. I had my lips pressed together as I had a mouthful of cum and didn't know what she wanted me to do. I felt her tongue pressing at my lips. I parted my lips as cum began spilling into her mouth. She put her left hand behind my head and pulled me hard into her lips and we shared an extremely passionate kiss.

She broke the kiss and said, "I know you didn't know what to do with that, but its just cum. I'm going to just go ahead and say you'd better get used to that taste."

I laughed, slightly uncomfortably, but also thinking she enjoyed this and we'd be doing this again.

I felt her right hand slide down my back. When she reached my waistline she slid it around to my front side and grabbed my hard shaft.

"Looks like we're going to have to take care of this now," she said with a wicked smile.

"Well, I'm not going to say no to that!" I replied with a chuckle.

"Reach in the top drawer of the night stand and grab that bottle of lube. Lay down and I'll be right back," she said as she got up.

I climbed off the bed and went to the nightstand. I retrieved the bottle of lube as directed and plopped back on the bed with my erection was pointed straight at the ceiling. When my sister returned she had lost her sundress. She walked to the bed completely naked, her semi hard member swaying back and forth as she walked towards me.

"Ready for me to take care of you now?" she asked seductively.

"Without a doubt, yes. Please, yes!" I said with obvious excitement.

She reached for the bottle of lube that was laying next to me, and climbed on the bed next to me. She opened the top and squirted a liberal amount into her hand. She set the bottle down and moved her hand to my hard on, my body jerked at her contact.. She began stroking me up and down slowly. The then removed her hand and moved it to her backside. I wasn't quite sure what she was doing. She then threw her right leg over my body and was hovering above, facing me. Without a word she slowly lowered herself until I could feel our bodies meet. She grabbed me and slowly moved it back and forth, and began lowering more once she had me lined up with her entrance. I felt the head enter her tight hole.

"Ohhh fuck," I let out, feeling the most incredible feeling I'd ever felt.

She continued slowly lowering herself until I was completely inside her.

"Oh wow you feel so good inside me!" she said as she began working up and down.

I moved my hands to her hips, not sure what else to do. She picked up the pace moaning and repeating how good my "cock" felt inside of her. The sensations I was feeling were out of this world. I didn't think anything could possibly feel better than her mouth working on me last night, but I was wrong. This was out of this world amazing. I moved my hands and began pinching her nipples. She let out a moan as she closed her eyes and slowly threw her head back.

My eyes moved from her breasts to her hardening dick. It wasn't fully hard but it was bouncing up and down as she moved up and down on my hard shaft. I felt my dick throb inside of her as I watched it bounce. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. I moved my right hand and began stroking her.

"Mmmmm", she moaned as she looked down.

"You really like it don't you?" she asked seductively.

"You're so sexy sis. Everything about you is sexy," I whispered honestly.

I saw some pre cum working out of her hole. I took my thumb and spread it around the head of her penis as I continued stroking her. She reached down and grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand to her mouth. She licked my thumb clean, and then sucked it all the way into her mouth. Once she had it completely soaked in her saliva she moved my hand back to her throbbing member.

She continued riding up and down my hard shaft as I stroked her. I let go so I could watch it bounce up and down some more. She was moaning loud as she picked up her pace. Her member was bouncing up and would slap down on my stomach when she completed her down stroke. "Oh fuck, this is better than I imagined it would be." she said.

She leaned forward and our lips met in an erotic kiss. Our tongues dancing together as we moaned into each other. I could feel her hardness between us as she rocked back and forth still working me in and out of her warm hole. She moved her mouth to my neck and began kissing and licking. She then moved to my ear and did the same.

In the sexiest voice ever she whispered, "You feel so fucking good inside me."

All I could do is moan in response.

She kept rocking back and forth, grinding herself between us while also working up and down on my dick. It was magical. She began moving faster and faster.

Moaning in my ear she said, "You're really going to make me cum again with that big cock of yours."

Moving faster she let out a loud moan as she sat up straight again. My eyes immediately went to her hard shaft as it began to spurt small shots of cum on my stomach.

I knew I wasn't going to last long after seeing that and that was confirmed as I felt the familiar sensation in my dick. I decided I had better let her know so I knew where to finish.

"I can't last much longer," I warned.

"Do it Bry. Fill me with you're cum whenever you're ready!" she said.

Hearing her say that was all I needed to push me over the edge.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I said as I blew the first rope of cum inside her.

"Yes! Give it to me! I want it all!" she screamed as she continued riding me.

My eyes were clinched as I was experiencing what was now undoubtedly the best orgasm I could ever possibly have. I gave her everything I had and she began slowing down as I stopped throbbing inside of her. She pulled off of me and there was an audible "plop" sound as my head exited her tight hole.

She leaned down and took me into her mouth as I was beginning to lose my hardness. I jerked when her lips made contact as it was super sensitive. She bobbed up and down a couple times before releasing me from her mouth. She looked into my eyes with a smile. She stuck out her tongue and started licking right above my shaft before moving up to my stomach. She licked right through the cum deposit she had left moments before. She brought her mouth straight to mine and we kissed. I was so turned on I didn't even think twice about kissing her. We made out for a few minutes as our breathing finally seemed to return to normal. She leaned her body on top of me, resting her head on my shoulder.

She moved her hand to my hair and gently stroked it as she said, "Thank you."

"Thank me?" I asked. "No, thank you. That was seriously the most amazing thing ever!" I quickly added.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. But I mean it, thank you. After last night I thought you'd hate me or think I was weird or something and everything we'd planned would be ruined," she said softly.

I spoke trying to ease her mind, "No, Phoenix. Not at all. I was just surprised is all. I've thought about it all day and I know my reaction was horrible, but I had no idea. Mom and dad never made any mention of it, and you never did either. I wasn't grossed out, I was just truly surprised. I thought about it a lot last night and decided today that I was going to research it so I had a better understanding. I learned a lot today," I rambled.

"You sure did! You're a quick study too," she said laughing as she leaned and kissed me on the cheek.

I laughed and said, "Well yes, my research did take an unexpected turn but I'm glad it did. I loved it and I," I paused. "I love you," I finally finished.

She leaned up on her arm and looked me right in the eyes, "I love you too, Bryan."

She leaned forward and our lips met again.

Living with my sister was going to be a lot better than I could have ever imagined...

**********

This is my first submission after many years of visiting and reading stories on Literotica. I hope you enjoyed it and I welcome any constructive feedback that I can apply to future submissions. Thank you!