Sister's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon began slowly pumping her ass up and down, mixing short and long strokes as she kissed him and fed her breasts to him.

"Oh, Jason. You feel so good, Honey. Your big cock is finding places no one has been before." She swirled her ass in tight circles, first clockwise and then the other direction.

"Do you like this, Honey? Is my old lady pussy tight enough for you?" Sharon slowly raised her ass until his cock fell out with a plop on his thigh. She reached back and returned it to her pussy and humped him furiously for a few moments.

Their moaning echoed the sounds coming from the tv as the wife and the gardener engaged in simulated sex. Sharon turned her head momentarily toward the television.

"She doesn't know what she's missing with Pablo there. I think I'm going to cum soon, Sweetie. I must warn you...I tend to have violent orgasms. Can you cum with me? Can you shoot a big load of cum in me? I want to feel your cum in my pussy. You don't have to worry...I'm on the pill so shoot your cum in your mother's pussy, Honey. Give it to me."

Any stamina Jason had up until then disappeared when he heard his mother beg him to shoot his cum into her waiting pussy. He redoubled his tempo and pounded his cock into his stepmother. Her tits bounced wildly in his face, and she pulled his head into her chest.

"That's it, Honey. Give it to me. Suck on my big, fat tits while you cum in me. Give me your big cock and fuck me so I can't walk tomorrow. I'm gonna cum, Honey. Don't stop. You feel so good. Your fat prick is making me feel like a teenager...Oh, Jesus, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I haven't felt this in ages, Honey! Keep fucking your mom, Jason. I need this so bad!"

As Sharon squeezed his head into her breast with all her strength, Jason felt a surge starting in his groin and rage into his cock. He buried himself to the hilt and grabbed her ass with both hands as a huge wad of jizz shot into her pussy. Sharon tried to muffle her scream as an intense orgasm overtook her and her pussy convulsed and squirted a stream onto Jason's cock and down onto his lap.

Finally, when it was over, she lifted her ass off his cock and let a huge wad of cum ooze out of her pussy onto the couch and his thighs, mingling with the remains of her own orgasm.

"Sorry for the mess. I tried to warn you."

"Jesus, Sharon. That was the wildest sex I've ever had, I swear. No apologies, please." Jason took off his t-shirt and wiped up his thighs and the wet spot on the couch with it. When he was done, Sharon took it from him and wiped her pussy of the remaining cum still oozing out of her.

After she was done, she buried her face in the shirt and spun around so she was seated next to him on the couch. They were both completely naked now. She lightly rubbed Jason's muscular chest and kissed his nipples before bending over to kiss his softening penis, still glistening from the combination of their juices.

They held one another and smooched for several minutes before looking up to the tv to see the end of the movie. The gardener had been replaced by the busty MILF's husband. They were now in bed, and he was snoring away as his wife took on a dreamy look and began fingering herself under the covers.

Sharon kissed Jason one more time before standing and putting her clothes back on. Without a word, she blew him a kiss and headed for her bedroom. Jason sat there for a few minutes trying to wrap his head around where all this might lead. Finally, he grabbed his clothes, turned off the tv, and went to bed.

**********

But now he was here with his stepsister, both getting a little drunk, and she was clearly testing him.

Lori emptied her glass and held it out to her brother. "How about one more, and I'll tell you what's going on. Hmmm?"

"Sure, but no worries. Tell me when you're ready."

"I'm ready now, I guess. So, here's the deal. I don't quite know how to say this cuz it's really uncomfortable, but I might as well just get it out." She paused and took a sip of wine.

"Your dad made a pass at me."

Jason was stunned. This was the last thing he'd expected.

"You're shitting me! My dad? Jesus, he's old enough to be your father. Well, actually, he is your father. What am I thinking? How did this happen? Shit, I can't believe this."

Lori explained. It was complicated. Her mom was visiting her sister in another state, and Lori was hoping to do a road trip with friends in a few days. She had been out late partying and came home to find her stepfather passed out on the couch with the tv blaring. She had tried to waken him, but he was drunk. His whiskey glass sat on the coffee table where it left a ring that would surely piss off her mother. He was slurring his words and acting weird when she woke him.

"I tried to help him to bed, and he let me get him up and help him stagger into the bedroom. He collapsed on the bed, and I took off his shoes. I decided I should help him out of his clothes and that was a bad decision. I unbuttoned his shirt and got it off. But he grabbed me and gave me a hug, telling me how beautiful I was, going on and on with stupid stuff. Anyway, I pushed him back on the bed and unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. I folded them and set them on a chair by the closet and when I turned around, he was sitting up on the bed and holding his cock. It was rigid and big, and he was stroking it through the fly in his boxers."

"Oh, shit. You've got to be kidding."

"Dead serious. But that's not all. He started in with all these compliments about how he loved me more than just a daughter. How I had developed into a beautiful woman, even more that my mother. Blah, blah, blah. I told him he needed to go to bed but he stood and asked me to feel his cock. "Look at what you've done. I'm this hard for you," he pleaded. I tried to leave but he grabbed me and put my hand on his cock while he tried to kiss me. It was gross! I shoved him back on the bed and ran out of the room. I hastily threw some things in a suitcase and left immediately, staying with a friend for a couple of days. I didn't know what to do and finally I decided to see you. You always know what to do. I told mom I was going on a short trip with some girlfriends. I never told her what really happened.

Dad called me on my cell several times...to apologize, I'm sure, but I never answered. He texted me to please forgive him, but this is something that I can't get out of my mind. I can't help but think of him standing there with his big cock in his hand."

"God, I am so sorry Lori." The irony of Jason fucking her mother (and his stepmother) was not lost on him, but at least that was consensual. "If your mom knew about this, it would be all over, of course. I don't know what to say, but let's think about this for a while. As you say, it's complicated. Even so, you did the right thing to get the hell out of there."

Jason stood and hugged Lori. She held on to him for an uncomfortable length of time. Finally, they broke apart and Jason suggested they watch some tv and call it a night. Around 11, Jason gave up and gave Lori a peck good night before going to bed.

"Guess I'll do the same," she added. They turned off the tv and the lights and went to their respective bedrooms across the short hallway from one another.

About 3 a.m. Jason got up to pee and noticed a light on in Lori's room. He peeked through the partially opened door and could see her dozing with the light on. She had thrown the covers off and lay sprawled on top of the bed on her back. Jason's t-shirt was hiked up to her waist and he could see she was wearing no panties. Her legs were spread so that her pale blonde bush and vagina were plainly visible.

Jason involuntarily grabbed his crotch as his cock began to harden at the sight of his stepsister's unclothed form. Jesus, he thought, the last thing Lori needs is her brother hitting on her, but the fact that she admitted to having a crush on him combined with the fact that she was practically naked in front of him overruled his logic, and his cock continued to harden.

Jason silently slipped into the room with the intent of shutting off the light, but he bumped the bed and Lori startled and woke up.

"Oh, hi. What's going on? I had trouble sleeping." She examined him through half opened eyes.

"Nothing...I got up to pee and saw the light on. I was just going to turn it off for you. Sorry, I didn't mean to waken you."

Lori self-consciously pulled her t-shirt down to cover her exposed genitals when she noticed the large bulge in Jason's pajama bottoms.

"Wait a sec, please. I need to ask you a question...." She paused. "Jason, am I ugly? Is there something wrong with me? Tell me the truth."

"Jesus, Lori, of course not. God you've turned out to be beautiful. If you weren't my sister, I'd be chasing you, most likely. Why would you even ask something like that?"

Lori reached up and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed.

"Sit down. Talk to me for a minute."

Jason sat next to his sister on the bed. He turned his knees away to hide his erection, but his sister looked so beautiful now. Her large breasts sat high on her chest, the nipples proudly poking through the thin cotton. Her face was one of both innocence and sexuality. Her pale skin was flawless, and her blue eyes sparkled.

"I'm embarrassed to say this, but I'm not a virgin, Jason. I've had sex several times with a couple of different guys. But then I never hear from them again. There must be something wrong with me. I figured you've had plenty of experience and could give me some tips. Maybe I don't know how to do it right. I've never had an orgasm during sex except when I've used a vibrator on myself. It seems like guys ask me out and then disappear. I need someone to show me how to attract guys, not repel them. Men other than my father."

Jason was caught completely off guard by Lori's confession. He didn't know what to say but sensing her fragile ego, he looked her in the eye.

"My god, Lori. You're gorgeous. You have it all. Great hair. Great skin. Beautiful eyes. And a killer body with big boobs. You're a complete package."

"Maybe I'm a bad kisser. Maybe you can show me how. Would you kiss me. Not a brotherly kiss, but a real one."

"What? Now? It's late and you're making too much out of nothing. I don't think this is something we should even be talking about."

"I knew it--you are just like everyone. You say I'm hot, but you won't back it up. It's not like we're actually related. It's not like it would be incest or anything. You're a handsome guy and I bet you've had lots of sex and could teach me how to do it right. Just a kiss!" Lori was on her elbows now, pleading with her eyes as tears began running down her cheeks. But Jason just sat there, uncertain what to do or say.

"Never mind. I'm sorry I even came here. You probably hate me right now. I'll leave first thing in the morning."

And with that Jason wrapped his arms around his sister and kissed her. She pressed her lips to his, and then opened her mouth and French kissed him passionately. Afraid to dampen her spirits even more, and aware of her large breasts pressing into his bare chest, Jason followed suit. Their kissing became more desperate, and soon they were lying on her bed in a passionate embrace. Lori spread her legs and Jason scooted between them, his rock-hard cock rubbing against her vagina as she squirmed under him.

After several minutes, Lori rolled Jason over with surprising strength and sat on top of him. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt nightie and pulled it over her head, revealing a pair of perfect breasts capped by large puffy dollar sized nipples.

"Lori, we shouldn't be doing this. You're just looking for a distraction after that episode with dad."

"Jason, I've wanted to do this since you were in college. I lied to you. I didn't just have a crush on you. I love you, Jason. And I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. I've wanted you for years but was too afraid to say anything. But right now, here, this moment, I just want to hold you and feel you. And I think you want the same thing."

Lori took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "I know you like my tits. Feel them. They're yours." She then lowered his hand to the valley between her legs. "Feel my cunt. I'm wet for you. I was going to find a way to fuck you, Jason, but you saved me the trouble. Make love to me. Show me how to make you happy. I'll do anything you ask."

Lori directed his hand to her pussy and used his fingers to massage her clitoris. Jason rubbed her for a moment and theninserted a finger-tip inside her. She was soaking wet, and he licked his fingers.

"Oh, yes. Feel my tight pussy, Jason. I want to feel your big cock inside me, but first I want you to tell me how to please you. I'll do anything you'd like. Do you want me to suck your cock? I've never done that, but I want to learn."

Of course, Jason had never heard his sister talk like this. And even though he felt this was wrong, his brain was disconnected at the moment, and his cock was driving his decisions. Lori was technically his stepsister, but right now she was a beautiful young woman oozing sexuality and begging to be fucked.

Her tight body was perfect. Like a gymnast with full breasts. Her large, pale areola jutted prominently, puffy and swollen and capped by dime-sized nipples. With a free hand he grasped her flawless apple ass, perfectly round and smooth with a fine layer of baby-soft fuzz. Lori knelt beside him and turning, reached in the fly of his pajama bottoms and grabbed his huge phallus in one hand, her fingers unable to completely encircle the shaft. She looked over her shoulder with a nervous smile. Tell me if I'm doing this right. You're so big I'm afraid I might hurt you with my teeth.

"Just go slowly and use lots of saliva, Lori. But first straddle me with your knees so I can lick you at the same time." Jason grabbed her thighs and directed them on either side of his face giving him access to her pussy and ass. He marveled at how perfectly round her ass was as he ran his hands over each cheek, spreading them to reveal her pussy lips covered by soft, downy blonde pubic hair.

"I don't shave my pussy; I just trim it. Is that ok? Or do you like them shaved clean? I'll do that for you if that is what you prefer."

"Your pussy is perfect." And with that Jason spread her ass and licked her slit from stem to stern. When he arrived at her anus, he lingered for just a moment before dropping his chin and inserting his tongue into her vagina. Lori moaned in appreciation. She had never experienced a tongue down there and it instantly cause her juices to flow.

"Oh my god, Jason. What are you doing? That is so nasty, but don't stop."

Lori closed her eyes as his tongue explored her pussy and labia, before she licked her lips and began kissing and licking his cock. She had to stretch her lips grotesquely to encompass the head of his penis, and nearly choked in the process.

"S..L..O..W..L..Y... Lori. I know...that's a big cock to fit in your mouth. Lots of spit. Just take in what you can." Jason had been through this before with other women. He anticipated that this would be no different.

Lori shivered in response as Jason's tongue once again found her anus and pushed slightly until her star widened and his tongue began to enter her ass.

"Oh. My. God, Jason," she moaned. "What are you doing to my ass? That feels so good, though. Where do you learn how to do these things?"

Lori realized she had to redouble her efforts before he drove her crazy. Once again, she stretched her mouth as wide as possible and sucked as much of his penis as possible into her mouth, careful not to scrape him with her teeth. As she worked the shaft with her hand she sucked until her cheeks were hollows from the effort.

"Is this ok? Am I sucking your cock the way you like it? Your cock is so big I can barely get my lips around it but let me know what you like." She paused as his tongue passed over her clit. "Oh, shit, Jason. No one has ever licked me before like that. You're a wonderful lover."

Lori resumed her ministrations to Jason's cock, sucking, kissing, and licking as much of it as she could take without choking. A few drops of precum leaked from the head and she tasted cum for the first time. She was surprised that it tasted sweet to her and she realized that she liked the taste despite what she had heard to the contrary.

"If you have to cum, go ahead. I'll swallow it all for you. God, you are so thick, Jason. I've never seen a penis this big, even on the internet. Mmmm...right there. Your tongue feels so good. Tell me what you like. Anything you want. You can even fuck my ass if that's what you like."

"Lori, just relax and enjoy this. We'll go very slowly. I want you to feel things you've never before experienced. You are doing wonderfully. You're making me feel fantastic. Don't worry about anything. Just relax and enjoy this."

And she was. Jason stopped licking her and bent his neck so he could watch between her legs as she struggled to get as much of his cock in her mouth as possible. Despite her lack of direct experience, Lori had obviously picked up some pointers before this. She used her mouth like a vacuum while stroking and twisting his cock in her tiny hands.

"Lori, you need to slow down or I'm going to cum soon. My god, you suck so good, but I want this to last."

Those words of praise were music to Lori's ears. She smiled and increased the tempo instead of slowing down. Jason's cock was rock hard and throbbing in her hands and she wanted to taste his cum and please him. She felt a sense of power and control, being able to bring her big brother to orgasm. Jason begged her again to slow down, but she instead increased her speed, pumping his cock while she sucked for all she was worth on the head. Suddenly she heard a huge groan and felt a surge as his cock began jerking in her hand and a huge glob of semen filled her mouth. She continued sucking over Jason's protests until he was drained and limp. Unable to keep up with the volume with her mouth alone, Lori had cum all over her face and her fists. She licked up what she could and turned around, a huge grin on her face.

"Did I do ok?"

"Ok? That was unbelievable, Lori. You've got no worries when it comes to providing pleasure. You've drained for now. But in a few minutes I'm going to do the same for you."

"Your cock is so big I thought you were going to dislocate my jaw! And my god that was a lot of cum. You must have been saving it for me." Lori bent over and kissed her brother with her sperm coated lips.

Jason reached up and wiped a white strand from her forehead. "Yeah, I guess that was quite a load. But you handled it like a pro.

"I used to sneak a peek at you when you were in the shower sometimes. I knew you had a big cock, but I'd never seen it during an erection. Yours is the biggest cock I've ever seen even when I looked at porn sites with my girlfriends." Lori reached back and stroked his flaccid penis. Miraculously it began to slowly stiffen as blood returned to it. She rubbed it against her breasts and kissed it.

"Would you like a tit fuck? My boobs are big enough that I think I can fit it between them." She bent down and wrapped her breasts around his cock as best as possible and worked it up and down, occasionally licking the glans as it neared her lips.

Jason smiled as he thought how his life had changed so suddenly with the arrival of his sister only hours before. He had gone from watching football by himself to watching his busty stepsister give him a spine-tingling blowjob followed by a tit fuck.

"Do you want me to make love to you, Lori? I know I'm big, but I'll go very slowly. But only if this is what you really want?

"Oh, Jason. You have no idea how long I've wanted this. Yes, make love to me. Fuck me any way you like and tell me what to do. Don't be shy. I can't wait to feel your big cock in my tight little pussy.