Sister's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had Lori lie on her back. "We'll start with the missionary position. Get on your back and spread your knees apart. Yes, just like that. Mmmm, your pussy is so beautiful." Jason rubbed her vagina with his hand and sluiced his index finger between her loose labia.

"I have sorta big pussy lips, don't I. My friends used to tease me when they realized they were so large, but my pussy is small and tight all the same. Honestly. Do you think they're too big? I don't know what guys like."

"Lori, you have a gorgeous pussy, Sweetie. I love your pussy lips. It looks like your clitoris is wearing a robe. Now let's see if it will take my big cock, hmmm?" Jason kneeled between her legs and held his hand obscenely in his fist. Lori bent her knees even further and brought them up by her ears providing Jason with easy access to her honey pot. She had a look of concern as he placed the head near on top of her groin. It appeared his cock would extend into her stomach if he put it all the way in. She was still wet, but Jason sluiced his cock up and down her slit to lubricate both his cock and her opening. Finally, he placed the glans between her lips and worked just the tip in.

"Are you ready? You're awfully tight!"

"I've been ready for years. Go ahead, just go slowly to start."

Jason held his cock between his thumb and fingers and gently pressed forward. At first it just seemed to bunch up at the opening, but then it slipped in until all of the glans was buried.

"Holy fuck, pardon my French, but you're splitting me in two. My god, you are so thick, but I think I can take some more. Just be careful."

Lori craned her neck to watch as ever so slowly, inch after inch disappeared inside her pussy. When Jason had about half of it in, he retracted it until just the head remained. He bent down and kissed his sister passionately as he pushed back in, burying a little more each time. Finally, he almost bottomed out--only an inch or so remained outside of her.

"It feels like I have a baseball bat in me. I swear, you are in my tonsils. You feel so good though, Jason. Go ahead and fuck me. I love your big cock. Am I doing it ok?"

Jason began working the shaft in and out, first slowly and then gradually faster. Lori watched in fascination as his big piston rammed in and out of her, making occasional slurping noises. And then she got into it and started meeting his thrusts with her own. Finally, Jason pulled out and she looked at him as if to say, "What's wrong."

"Roll over and get on your knees. I want to enter you from behind so I can look at your beautiful ass while my cock slides in and out of you."

Lori did as he had asked and grunted as she felt him reenter her. Jason knew to be careful, or he could hurt her, and he was a wonderful lover, changing pace, reaching under her and caressing her tits and clitoris. Lori's moans became more insistent until finally she pleaded. "Oh my god! Don't stop, Jason. I think I'm going to cum soon."

Jason reacted by using long, slow, steady strokes, his cock rock hard and her labia clinging to his shaft each time he withdrew. Lori clenched the sheets in both fist as a mix of pain and pleasure overtook her. Finally, Lori simply gave a shudder, followed by a loud scream.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm cumming. Keep fucking me, Jason."

Lori moaned incoherently and her body seemed to go into convulsions. Jason felt a familiar surge of his own and another wave of sperm erupted out of his cock into his sister's waiting pussy. It was an intense moment for both, and as Jason's cock drained the last of his sperm into her waiting pussy, she collapsed onto her stomach. Jason lay on top of her, his shrinking member still buried in her. Finally, after several minutes of lying on top of his sister with his penis still inside her was Jason able to pull out. Lori rolled onto her back and kissed her brother with unbridled passion.

"Thank you, bro. That was incredible. You gave me the first vaginal orgasm I've ever had. I will never forget this night."

They lay together cuddling for some time before Jason kissed his sister one more time.

"Tell you what--why don't you just come sleep with me in my king sized bed. It will be much more comfortable, and remember, I don't have to work tomorrow."

Lori smiled and followed Jason across the hall to his room. Both naked, they crawled into his bed and fell instantly asleep in each other arms.

During the night Jason awoke several times and stared at his younger sister in the moonlight. She looked so perfect and innocent. Her voluptuous body oozed sexuality.

Jesus, what a body and she is so sweet, but how is this going to end, he thought to himself. She loves me, but I hardly know her at this point. She's always been my little sister and now she's my lover, and a fantastic one to boot. She took all my cock and begged for more.

Jason's cock began to slowly stiffen as he thought of being buried in her tight pussy once again. He pressed himself to her back, spooning with her, and kissed her neck and her shoulders. Lori moaned softly and reached back, grabbing his cock with her right hand.

"Mmmm. You are incorrigible, Jason. Do want to put this fat cock in me again? I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow. You'll need to get me a wheelchair!"

Lori rubbed the head against her vaginal lips and separated her legs just enough to allow the head to slip in. Her pussy was still slick with her juices and the glans slid in easily.

"Just hold it there for a while and let me feel you." Lori looked over her shoulder and wriggled her ass." I love your big cock, Jason. Does this feel good for you, too?" Lori pushed back ever so slightly as Jason's prick swelled inside her even more. If she wasn't awake before, she was now.

"God, Lori. Your pussy is so tight. I love the way you squeeze my cock. You're going to make ME sore. But I can't resist you. I just want to keep fucking you."

Jason's words were music to her ears. She wanted desperately to please her brother, and it was a dream come true that he seemed as excited by all this as she was.

"I'm a little sore, but if you want to, go ahead. Tell me what you want me to do." Lori pulled her knees up to her chest to give her brother freer access to her cunt. Jason responded by working it in and out ever so slowly so that the plum sized head occasionally slipped out before separating her labia and sliding back in. Periodically, it would slide up and rub against her anus before Jason redirected it with his thumb and forefinger back to her vagina.

"Do you want to fuck my ass, Jason. I've never done that, but you can if you want. Just tell me what to do. Will it hurt? I'm a little afraid."

"Oh, Lori, no. I don't want to hurt you. Don't worry. I just like what we're doing. I love your pussy."

But the suggestion had been planted. Jason had never tried anal sex before either, but it sounded both dirty and exciting. He directed Lori back to her knees after throwing the covers off to give him free rein. The moonlight through the window was like a spotlight on Lori's perfect ass, and the star of her anus beckoned him. He continued to let his cockhead slip out of her vagina on the backstroke and rub against her asshole, lubricating it in the process. Lori moaned in pleasure with each stroke. On one stroke Jason pulled out and let his cockhead slip up to her ass as he gripped the shaft in his hand and pushed. The glans flattened against her star before the orifice gave way and opened slightly.

Lori's eyes opened wide in shock as she felt the intrusion. With just the tip in her ass, she felt him push forward until he entered her ass with a "plop." Once the crown was in her, her anus shrank around the shaft.

"Oh, Jason. I don't think you'll fit there. Your cock is too big for me back there, honey. Maybe we should rethink this." For the first time, Lori was genuinely scared. Her ass felt like it had a log in it and in truth, it was only the glans of his penis. Admittedly, she felt a weird sense of pleasure as well, but the pain of his girth stretching her ass had her on the verge of begging him to stop.

"Sorry, Lori. Yeah, this is probably too much too soon." Jason pulled his cock out of her ass and her anus closed in appreciation.

"Go ahead and put it back in my pussy. I do want to feel you in me. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Just not there for now. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but it really did hurt."

Now Jason felt guilty for even trying to fit his thick cock in her ass, but she did say it was ok. He decided that he needed to slow down, or he might hurt her. Physically, he was much bigger and stronger. Lori was probably only 5'5" and as fit as she was, his 6'3" frame dwarfed her. She had him so excited at times that he was afraid of hurting her as his passions got the best of him.

He slowly reinserted the plump head of his penis back into her vagina. Tentatively at first, he worked in an inch or so at a time with slow back and forth strokes. Gradually, he increased the length of his movements until nearly all his shaft was buried in her.

"Ummm, that feels so nice, Jason. I love it when you go real slow like that." Lori began twerking her ass on his prick. "Do you like that? I can grind my ass in circles, too. Watch this."

Lori's ass gyrated and jerked up and down and in tight circles, delighting Jason and causing him to tighten his butt cheeks in order to stem the flow of his cum.

"Jesus, Lori. That is unbelievable. But you're going to make me cum if you're not careful."

"Oh, Jason, yes...cum in me. Fill me with your sperm. I want to make you feel wonderful. I've dreamed about this for years." Suddenly Lori grunted a primal groan, "Unghh, my god, you are so big and hard. I can feel your cock throbbing inside me...go ahead. Fill me with your sweet cum."

Jason grabbed Lori's hips and buried himself to the hilt and held her there as his prick erupted in her with another mind shattering orgasm. His cock pulsed as wave after wave of white, sticky jizz filled her vagina until it began oozing out onto her thighs and the sheets. Lori squeezed him with her cunt muscles and writhed in ecstasy with each palpitation of his member. Finally, the cum subsided and he pulled his semi flaccid cock out of her soaking wet pussy. Sperm continued to leak out of her and drip down her leg. Lori reached behind her and rubbed her fingers through her labia to collect the dripping cum. She licked her fingers.

"Yummm. You taste wonderful, but I think we'll need to take a break. You need to put that horse back in the barn for a while. I'm going to be walking bow legged for a few days."

"Lori. You are wonderful. I am so lucky you came to see me and I hope you'll stay as long as you want. But now, let's see if we can get a few more hours of sleep."

Jason scooted up and kissed her as Lori inserted her cum coated tongue into his mouth.

"That makes me so happy. I promise I won't be a burden."

"Trust me, Lori. You are no burden. Now give me a kiss and let's sleep on it."

Lori had never slept so soundly. Nor had Jason, for that matter. His little sister had completely worn him out.