Sister's Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet Jesus...Oh Sammy, Sammy, Sammy," Sharon screamed, repeating his name and grinding her hips into his. His cock pulsed with the most intensive orgasm he had ever experienced. Finally, her jerking subsided and she felt his cock soften inside her. They both lay there for several minutes catching their breath and saying nothing. Finally, Sharon leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth, his shriveled cock still inside her and her breasts smashed against his chest.

"Oh, Honey. That was wonderful. You made me feel like a little girl. Did you enjoy your first time? Hmmm? And don't worry. It won't be the last time. You are a great pool cleaner, if you know what I mean." She gently raised her ass as his cock slowly slid out of her like an exhausted snake and landed with a plop on his stomach. With it came a mix of her pussy juices and his sperm, pooling on his stomach and oozing between his legs creating a large wet spot on the sheets.

Sam smiled at the thought of fucking Mrs. Berg whenever she needed it...or whenever he felt like it. Until now, he had only fondled a few small, bra covered teenage breasts, but he was on the cusp of fucking his sexy, busty neighbor on a regular basis if she was telling the truth. But best of all, he was no longer a virgin.

"This has to be our little secret, Honey. No locker-room bragging with your friends or this all ends, OK? I think I can teach you a few things that they don't cover in school. Would you like that?"

"I promise, Mrs. Berg...um...Sharon. I won't say a word. Shit...um...shoot...you were unbelievable. Thank you so much. I'll do anything for you. Just name it. You don't have to pay me to clean your pool. I'll gladly do it for free."

"Oh, no, Sammy. I'll continue to pay you. Pool cleaning is your job. This is for fun. Tit for tat, sort of. You are providing a couple of different services here, and you need to get paid for both, but in different ways. If you'll let me, I'll show you how to please a woman...how to be a wonderful lover. And what we just did, Sweetie, was only a great start."

Sharon gave him a motherly peck and then scooted back so she could reach down and grab his cock. She kissed it sweetly before releasing it. "And you be sure to take care of this guy. You don't need to look at skin mags...or dirty movies--isn't that what guys do? My husband works long hours and I do get lonely. My daughter will be off to college and I'm always looking for someone to keep me company. Now, let's get you dressed so you can finish cleaning the pool.

Sammy found his Speedos, still damp, but, of course, that was only a pretext. He slipped them on and watched as Sharon did the same with her bikini. For the first time he noticed she had a two-finger patch of pubic hair, neatly trimmed instead of the clean shaven vaginas so common on the internet. He stared for a few seconds at her incredible body. Sure, she had a bit of extra flesh on her stomach and ass, but they were wonderful all the same. 'More cushion for the pushin' as the saying went. But her boobs were unbelievable and stood out from her chest like two torpedoes. And she promised him he could fondle them on a regular basis.

He was one lucky guy. How could this possibly go wrong?

12