Sister's Surprise Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Sweetie. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Go ahead. Shoot all your sweet cum inside me. Ohhh, Honey. You feel so good. You like fucking me, don't you? You like fucking your big-titted neighbor. Well, I love the way you fuck me, Sammy. I knew you'd be good at this." Realistically, he was a still a bit of a novice, she realized, but youthful energy and the risk factor of fucking her pool boy added any necessary kick Sharon needed to get off.

She lifted her shirt to expose her big tits as they bounced wildly with each stroke. The sight of her huge, pink, puffy breasts was all it took. Sam wrapped his lips and hands around her tits as a huge wad of cum shot into her waiting pussy.

"Oh, yessss, Baby. Squeeze my tits. Fill me with your cum. God, it feels like you're shooting a river into me." Sharon had both arms wrapped around Sam and held him tightly to her chest as she twerked her ass to get every last drop from him. Finally, exhausted, she relaxed, and they remained in that position until his balls had emptied themselves and his cock shrank to its normal size.

Sharon took a deep breath, looked Sam in the eye, and then gave him a motherly kiss on the lips. "Did you like your lunch, Sweetie? I know I did."

Sam's cock slowly slid out of her pussy and plopped against his thigh.

"Thanks, Mrs. Berg. That was wonderful."

"Oh Sammy, Honey, you don't need to thank me. I enjoy our little trysts, but I'm not sure if we can keep doing this. It's not illegal, but then it's not exactly right for a married woman to be having an affair with her neighbor, never mind that you're still a teenager."

Sam's head spun at the possibility this could all end soon, even though he knew that was an eventual outcome. He had been dreaming of this day ever since the last time he cleaned the Berg's pool. All he could think about was fucking Sharon and fondling her big, beautiful tits.

"Oh, please don't say that. I promise I won't tell anyone. You are all I think about. I'll do whatever you say. Anything. Please!"

"You are so sweet, Sam. So young and innocent. But I'm an old lady. You should be with girls your age, Honey. You'll forget about me as soon as you go to college."

"I'll never forget about you Mrs....um...Sharon. You've changed my life. Let's not make any decisions now. And I promise I won't bug you. I'll clean your pool and do whatever you want. But please don't say you're going to end this. I...I...I love you, Sharon."

"Honey, that's nice of you to say, but you don't love me. You love fucking me...and I love fucking you. You're a handsome young man, and you will make someone very happy someday. We'll just play it by ear, Honey. OK? Now you'd better put your pants back on and let me clean up this mess we made. You had quite a load stored up, didn't you?"

Sharon found her shorts and put them on as Sam stood and pulled up his trousers. She escorted him to the door after a few more hugs, and then kissed him goodbye as he hung his head and trudged out the gate.

"Sharon Berg, you are so bad!" she said aloud. But then she broke into a huge smile. She also loved fucking, and having tasted forbidden fruit, she knew it would be difficult to strictly honor her marriage vows. She had to make some serious decisions.

12