Sisters, Wives and Lovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fucked her enough times to know how to play her responses. I pulled out, leaving just my cock head between her lips. Then slowly, slowly, I pushed until I bottomed out. I again withdrew, leaving her pussy empty. In and out, slow motion fucking, eight inches of motion into her love tunnel.

I knew I was getting close and could sense her growing excitement. I continued my long strokes but greatly increased the speed. Now I became a machine, withdrawing, punching back in, the tempo ever increasing.

Gwen's pussy muscles milked my cock in waves. She suddenly went rigid, her pussy gripping my cock. I pushed deep, mashing my crotch against her as my cock blasted into her cervix. Four big spurts filled her before I was done. My cock softened but I stayed coupled.

Her pussy made a sucking sound as I withdrew my still almost erect cock. I motioned to Bob and he quickly shoved his cock into his wife's gushing pussy. I went to Beth and we hugged.

****

Our engagement was announced a few days later. The wedding was planned for spring break since we would be back in school shortly. Gwen and Bob invited us over to celebrate.

"Beth, how about if, this time, we all use one bed or maybe here in the living room. I think it would be exciting for Johnny to see you take Bob's cock again. And you can watch your guy fuck this married lady. But first you and I will play."

Gwen pulled Beth up out of the chair and undid the buttons on her top. Beth watched with big eyes as her sister pulled off her top. No bra.

"Now do me."

Beth helped her sister take off her pull-over. "Now the bra."

As they stood facing each other, Gwen leaned over and sucked her sister's left nipple. While continuing to suck on her nipples, she dropped her hands to her sister's crotch and pulled down the zipper. Then, sinking to her knees, she pulled down her jeans. My fiancé was standing stock still before us in just her panties.

Gwen stood and stepped out of her own jeans. The two girls were totally focused on each other, oblivious to Bob and me and our very obvious hard-ons. As if on command, both girls peeled off their panties. Without a word Gwen led her younger sister to the sofa and pushed her down. Pushing her legs apart, she placed her mouth on Beth's pussy.

Bob and I moved closer to watch this amazing sexual display. Gwen made gentle oral love to her sister for many minutes until Beth climaxed. She lay there in a stupor as Gwen got up.

"Your turn, Bob. Fuck her good," she motioned to her husband. I watched as he hurriedly embedded his stiff cock into my fiancé.

I turned to Gwen. "Wow, that was really something! So erotic. Have you done that before?"

"Yes, many times but not recently. I love my sister very much and for some reason tonight I felt a need to demonstrate that love. Did you get turned on?"

"God, yes, and so was Bob. We were both stroking our cocks as we watched. I don't think he's going to last very long in Beth."

Gwen grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the side of the sofa. "You can watch from here while you fuck me."

She bent over the sofa back and I buried my cock into her tight pussy. I timed my thrusts to match Bob's, not two feet away. Within a couple of minutes her pussy muscles gripped and milked my cock as she came in a giant climax. Hot damn, she was really wired. I continued thrusting away and brought her to two more small climaxes before I was finished.

Meanwhile probably not five minutes of fucking and Bob shot his hot cum into Beth. She opened her eyes, suddenly aware that it was over.

"God damn it, Bob, too quick on the trigger. Well, get down there and eat her pussy. It's the least you can do."

****

The next day Beth stopped over to see her sister.

"You surprised the hell out of me, sis, what you and I did. We put on quite a display, didn't we?"

"There's no one in the world I love more than you. We were always close growing up and sharing our guys brings us even closer. Did it turn you on, doing it in front of the guys?"

"Oh yes. I was mesmerized and stood like a statue frozen with anticipation once you started. And laying on the sofa, my legs spread and my pussy open for the world to see, I felt so wanton. I welcomed your tongue and wanted hard cocks."

"Do you want to do it again sometime?"

"Yes, soon. And I'd like both of your guys to fuck me as soon as you finish. One right after another. And I can do you too."

"Good. You know, I was so keyed up after eating you that I came almost immediately when Johnny pushed into me. Do you have to get home right away?"

"No. Johnny's helping some guy move, probably won't be back until four."

"Good." Gwen took her sister's hand and led her into the bedroom.

****

Beth and I settled into an idyllic routine of sex. Every night and several times on the weekends. At the ripe old age of twenty-two my cock recovers quickly, sometimes as quickly as 15 or 20 minutes.

First I eat her pussy. Beth tells me I am now the equal to Bob, better when I include the extras. Meaning she likes my tongue to make the full route from clit to anus. Like her sister, she shivers each time. Since this has become a regular addition to my technique she always makes a special effort to wash herself down there.

Next I fill her tight pussy with my cock. I wondered if it would stretch her out but so far no difference. I like snug. Our favorite position is doggy but sometimes she wants on top where she can control the action.

Occasionally Beth will suck my cock before we fuck. It's not her favorite thing since I'm so big. She says she was able to handle Bob's, even could do a little bit of deep throat. Maybe at our next get-together she can put on a show.

Anyway, after we fuck and come down from our exertion and passion, we cuddle. A favorite is for me to spoon up against her, my arm around her. Some minutes later I inevitably start rubbing my limp cock along the crack of her ass.

As my cock recovers I place it between her legs, sliding it along her pussy lips. I slowly move back and forth along her well-lubricated pussy. We might continue this way for five or even ten minutes. About then Beth will tell me to put it in. I shift angle and she reaches down to position my cock head at her hole.

Moments later we are doing slow-motion fucking, side by side. As our excitement builds we turn, my cock clamped in her already cum-filled pussy, me now on top.

When Beth is feeling particularly randy she then wants me to eat her again. She likes to brag to her sister about what a good creampie eater I have become. She's taken to call me her "around the world" guy.