Sisters, Wives and Lovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have much to compare to, but Johnny is really big and we have to use some lubrication to get started. Maybe my pussy is smaller than yours."

Gwen continued. "And, Johnny, your big mistake was introducing me to Bob. Our first time in bed I was disappointed, having had your big cock. But he uses his very well and eats pussy like a champ. That's always been one of my favorites. Another is anal sex and Bob's cock is the perfect size for me. So I got to try something I always wanted to do: cocks in my pussy and ass.

"The first time you guys had lots of trouble coordinating your movements. Bob, your cock kept slipping out. But we had fun, didn't we? Anyway we practiced and got rather good at it.

"Beth, you and Bob can use the 2nd bedroom. Johnny, you ready?"

She stood up and took my hand. I stood and looked back at Beth, still sitting on the sofa. I was concerned that this evening had moved along way too quickly. She gave me a tight little smile and looked over at Bob. Gwen and I headed to the bedroom.

"God, it's good to be with you. I really miss that big cock of yours. But I want you to eat me first. I hope you are better than before."

I snuggled between her outstretched legs and dipped the tip of my tongue between her lips. I intended to do my very best and reset her expectations. As her lips parted I licked up and down, almost to her clit and near to her anus. Her juices started flowing.

"Doing good, Johnny. Really good! You have been practicing." She reached down and spread her lips so I could dip into her hole. I thrust in and out, using my tongue as a cock. Then, switching technique, I ran my tongue up and down, this time hitting her clit, and then back down, touching her anus. She shivered and caressed my head.

"Oh, honey, damn you are hitting all the right spots. Bob doesn't even do that."

I continued licking up and down, now dwelling on her "little man", which grew with excitement. Then back down. Again she shivered.

"Don't stop, do some more."

I continued to lick her nether regions, happy that she liked it. My tongue was getting a little tired so I resumed tongue fucking her hole and then back up to her clit. I pushed two fingers into her pussy as I diddled her clit with the tip of my tongue. Gwen was humping against me and making small noises.

"Oh ... Oh ... Oh." My face was covered with a burst of her juice as she shuddered and came, mashing my face into her crotch. I moved my mouth to her hole and sucked as she ejaculated two more spurts.

"Come up here. I want to taste."

I kissed her hard on the mouth. She pushed her tongue in and flicked it up and down.

"Oh, so sexy. My pussy tastes rather good, don't you think?" I had to agree.

"That was wonderful, Johnny. And I really liked that extra licking. Was that ok for you?"

"Slightly bitter taste, but when you shivered I figured you liked it. A girl I dated made me do it and I wanted to try it with you."

"Simply wonderful. Now fuck me with that monster cock of yours. Do me doggy."

She rolled over and I easily pushed into her dripping tunnel. Recalling what she liked, I started slowly, gradually building up the tempo. She grunted with each hard thrust and I reached under to massaged her clit as I went faster. She was now continuously murmuring and wiggling around. I felt the head of my cock start to tingle and knew I was getting close.

"How you doing, honey? I'm really close." I warned.

"Keep going. Don't you dare stop."

I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. One more minute and I filled her with my hot cum. I kept thrusting, hoping to still bring her to climax before my cock wilted but it was not to be.

"So close. I was so close. Damn it!"

No way was I going to leave her hanging. Pulling out my now shrunken cock, I moved between her legs and frantically ate her engorged pussy. My face was covered with her juices and, likely, some of my cum. Moments later she exploded and then slumped down. I withdrew and sat on the edge of the bed, watching her expression change to orgasmic bliss.

She turned to me. "That was some of the best sex I have ever had. I don't know why I didn't come while you fucked me, maybe because I already came once. But, wow, when you put your tongue back in me, that was awesome. You must have tasted your cum."

"Probably, I don't know."

"Have you ever done that before? I mean, eating pussy after fucking?"

"No, it was just spur of the moment. You hadn't climaxed and I had my reputation at stake," I said with a laugh.

"I need to have Bob do that. How about Beth? Do you do her the same way?"

"This was my first time, I just got caught up in our passion. You don't think she'd be grossed out?"

"I doubt it. Do it the same way, get her all cranked up, no way she will stop you. Oh, speaking of Beth I wonder how she and Bob are doing?"

I had totally forgotten about them. Talk about being distracted!

"Let's go check."

I started to look for my underwear.

"Don't. Let's go just like this."

We knocked on their door and entered. Beth and Bob were nude and quickly pulled up a sheet. Gwen and I shamelessly stood there for a minute, my limp cock and her dripping pussy on display.

"Johnny and I are going to take a shower. We'll be in the living room afterwards," she giggled.

A half hour went by. "What could be keeping them so long? I haven't even heard the shower going. Maybe I better check," Gwen suggested.

She returned a few seconds later, a grin on her face.

"What?"

"They're fucking again. I stuck my head in. She was on top, riding him. They didn't see me."

"And I was worried that Beth would throw a fit when you talked about us getting together."

"Yeah, well I had reason to think it might work. She told you about that guy that essentially raped her. Well, she was very upset and spoke harshly about men and sex. I tried to help her move on. I figured she needed to be reassured that not all guys were like that creature, and used Bob as an example of a good guy.

"I'm not sure how it happened, but one night she was at my place. Bob was there. We were drinking. Lots. I wanted Beth to experience loving sex and I encouraged Bob to make love to her. I was there, helping. I invited Beth over several more times so they could fuck. I felt I was loaning him out for a good cause.

"So when I suggested the four of us get together, I was pretty sure Beth would like to again be with him. She didn't tell you?"

"No, she said she had sex with someone, but no details. And I didn't think it my place to inquire. Interesting. So now what do you think will happen?"

"You tell me."

"I love her and I think she loves me. You and me tonight was sex. I think I can accept the same with Beth and Bob. You guys are going to stay together, aren't you?"

"Of course. No reason for a divorce. And Beth has told me she loves you and would like to get married but didn't know if you felt the same way. But now she might be feeling insecure about your relationship. This might be a really good time to make a commitment. If you want to, that is. And then I can see a lot of fun times ahead for the four of us.

****

Beth was very quiet on the drive home.

"Did you have a good time," I asked.

"Uh huh."

"I did too. Your sister is very sexy. It was like old times."

"Uh Huh."

"She said she hoped I was better at eating pussy. I told her I had been practicing - on your pussy." I looked over at her, hoping for some response.

"Anyway, I tried hard and think she was quite satisfied. Then I pushed my cock into her. It felt really good for me and I had no trouble coming. But she didn't. So I got between her legs and ate her pussy again and she came almost immediately."

"Really? You ate her pussy twice? After you fucked her? What about your cum?"

"Well, I really didn't think about that at the time. I was just frantic to satisfy her, and for sure my cock was done for a while. Anyway it wasn't much different than when I ate her the first time."

"Hmm. Had you ever done that before? Maybe sometime you can do that to me."

"Good idea. Now tell me about you and Bob."

She looked directly at me, challenging me with her eyes to be critical.

"We had fun. He's a fun guy. We had lots of fun."

"I was hoping you would. I would like to hear more."

"Sure? OK, he ate me out. Did a good job, maybe like Gwen says, better than you. He munched away for a long time and each time I got close he would back off, then resume. I suppose he brought me near the peak three or four times before pushing me over. After all that build-up I had a really big climax.

"Then I turned over and he fucked me from behind. Maybe Gwen has told you, but he's the guy I had sex with after that horrible situation at her party. So I already knew what to expect. You know from your times with them that he's nice size but not like yours. But he uses it very well and my pussy accommodates his size easier.

"Then we snuggled for a while and listened as you and my sister did your thing. The walls in that apartment are pretty thin. We might have dozed a bit but woke up when we heard the shower running. Bob put my hand on his cock and I gradually worked it back up. This time I rode him, something we had done once before. We need to try that, Johnny."

"Quite a night for both of us, I would say."

"It doesn't have to be totally over, Johnny. How about you fuck me when we get back? I want your big cock."

As we lay in the afterglow I whispered "Honey, I love you very much. Are we OK?"

"Yes, honey, we are OK. I love you too."

In the morning I quietly got out of bed, not wanting to disturb Beth, and started coffee. She joined me in the kitchen a few minutes later.

"What do you think about making us a couple? Getting married?"

"You sure, Johnny? This is awfully sudden, this proposal. Does it have anything to do with last night."

"I suppose it does. I already knew what a terrific girl you are. We have been so compatible up till now and tonight we tested the waters. I feel immensely strengthened. The way I figure it, most marriages break up due to one or both having an affair. Look what we both did: had sex with other people. You had fun, I had fun."

"What about my sister and her husband? Would we, could we continue?"

"I don't see why not, assuming we want to and they are still willing. They shared their marriage with us. We could do the same."

"I don't know. I enjoyed last night very much and I'm glad you also had a good time. I assumed you would. But marriage is a big deal and I think we need to think about this more. And get together with them one more time."

"Sure, but why do you say that?"

"You had sex with my sister but I just heard about it. You didn't see Bob's cock thrust into me or watch me cry out with pleasure as I came. There's a big difference between hearing about sex and seeing. I want you there when he fucks me. I want you to see everything. And then I want to watch you and my sister. And if we both can accept such shared intimacy then we can decide about marriage. That sound ok?"

****

"You ready, honey? OK, Bob?" All four of us were nude as Beth giggled and led Bob by his cock to the bedroom. She lay on the bed, legs spread wide, and slid a finger between her pussy lips. "Make me come with your tongue, Bob. Right here, baby. You are always so good at this. Do me."

I stood by the bed as he scooted between her legs and nudged her lips apart with his tongue. For many minutes he lapped away. Like Beth had said, he repeatedly brought her near climax and then backed down. Three times she humped against his face. The fourth time he slid two fingers into her dripping pussy while rapidly diddling her clit with his tongue. That pushed her over the edge in an explosive orgasm. 'Ol Bob was good and I needed to up my game.

He got up and smiled at me. "Beth is so responsive. I love doing her."

She turned to me. "Did you see? Wasn't that great?

"Now I want to be fucked. Johnny, you ready to see another cock in my little pussy? Just imagine my married pussy being shared like this. Bob, do it doggy so he can see everything."

She rolled onto her stomach and lifted her butt. Bob moved behind her, his stiff cock at the ready.

"Oh, wait. Johnny come over here. I want you to put his cock in me.

I had never before touched another guy's cock and didn't want to now.

"You want him to fuck your wife-to-be's pussy? Make it happen. Put it in me. Do it."

I reached over and took his stiff cock in hand and pulled it towards Beth's upturned butt. Moving it lower, I placed the tip between her lips, moving it up and down until I found her hole. Bob pushed, his cock disappearing into her. Her tight pussy grasped his cock, making a sucking sound as he moved in and out. I wasn't two feet away as I watched them fuck.

My cock was hard as a rock as I jerked off to match his thrusts. Bob was slamming into Beth, his crotch making a slapping sound against her ass. Foam covered his cock and her vagina.

"Oh, yeah! Do me, baby. I love your hard cock. You watching, honey?"

Bob grabbed her hips and shoved deep, his cock pulsing out cum deep into her pussy. Moments later she also climaxed. Bob continued to move in and out a few times, then withdrew his spent cock. His thick white sperm oozed from her well-fucked pussy.

I got on the bed, motioning him aside, and buried my cock in her gaping pussy. She turned her head in surprise. Only a few thrusts and I pumped my cum to her already gushing hole. I kissed the back of her neck as I continued to gently move within her. My cock softened but was still engorged enough to not bend, so I stayed in her.

"You doing ok, honey?" I asked.

"God, yes. You saw? He really fucked me. Did you really put his cock into me?"

"Yeah."

"And you also came in me? That was quick!"

"I didn't last a minute. I was jacking off as I watched the two of you and was almost ready to shoot when he pulled out. I added mine to his."

I continued to gently move in her pussy, my cock half-hard but adequate. Gradually I felt it grow again and I went deeper and faster.

"Oh, you are hard again! Fuck me, honey. Fill me with more cum. Make my pussy yours again."

Borrowing an idea from Bob's pussy eating, I brought her near to climax, then eased off. After I felt her excitement drop I resumed hard fucking. Once again I slowed down, but this time not enough.

"Hard. Do me hard. Faster. Oh ... Oh ... So good, so good. Oh ... "

I continued to work my cock in and out. "Oh, honey, I don't think I can take any more."

I reluctantly pulled out. I had never seen her pussy so red and gaping. Her juice and my cum were seeping from between her lips. I pushed my finger into her hole and she wiggled her butt.

"Feel good?"

"Yes, but you have to stop. I need to shower. God, I'll bet I'm dripping."

Beth made a beeline to the bathroom, her hand cupping her pussy. I walked into the living room, my cock red and jutting out.

"You're still hard!" Gwen exclaimed as she saw me. "I thought you fucked Beth after Bob."

"I did and came. I guess I was so turned on that my cock didn't fully go down. And then we fucked some more but I didn't climax that time.

"How was Beth? Did she do ok? Bob said she came twice, both his tongue and cock."

"It was exciting to watch. But she can tell you better than me."

Beth rejoined us a few minutes later. She laughed and pointed at my now flaccid cock. "Poor thing, all worn out. I laughed and headed to the shower.

"So tell us all about it. Everything ok?"

"Oh, yes. Maybe Bob told you already, but we started with him eating me. Johnny was right there and I spread my legs extra wide so he could see. Your husband is terrific and knows just how to get a girl going. I spread my lips and he pushed his tongue into me as far as he could. He kept going for a long time and I had one big orgasm and then many small ones as he diddled my clit. Damn, your husband is good!

"And then we fucked. Oh, there you are. I was just telling Gwen how talented you are."

Bob rejoined the girls in the kitchen.

"I was ornery. I told Johnny to put your cock in me. I wanted him an active participant in sharing my pussy. And he did it! I hope you didn't mind, Bob."

"Sure caught me by surprise. Your butt was in the air; your pussy lips were already warmed up by my tongue. I had my cock already to plunge into you. I don't think he didn't want to touch it but you insisted. He took it, rubbed the tip up and down your slit, and then put it at your hole. I pushed in."

"You still ok with Johnny and me doing it?" Gwen asked, ready to move on to the next event.

"Yes, it's part of our plan. Actually now I'm looking forward to seeing the two of you, pussy eating and fucking. And Bob, can I ask you to join in, like I asked Johnny?"

"You mean put his cock into my wife? I guess."

I finished up my shower and rejoined the group.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Johnny."

"How about we wait just a bit, maybe have a drink. I'm not sure if my cock is fully up to snuff yet."

"Let me see," Gwen asked as she pulled down my shorts. "Yeah, still shriveled up and a little red. Poor thing. How about if Beth and I put a little soothing lotion on it and make it better?" she looked at her sister.

So there I was sitting on the sofa, a girl on each side of me, rubbing my cock with lotion claimed to heal chapped hands. And other things. My cock quickly rose.

"What a great cock you have," Gwen gushed. I can't wait to get this in me again. You ok with this, Beth?"

"Sure."

"How about we do this on the sofa. That ok with you, Johnny?"

"Suits me. The last time you put one leg up on the back of the sofa and the other on the carpet. It really opened your pussy. You ready?"

"All ready. And Johnny, I took extra time in the shower to get ready. You understand?" as she positioned herself on the sofa. Her legs spread, she spread her pussy lips with her hands and showed us her most intiment place. "Eat me, honey. Do everything."

For the next ten minutes I lapped away at her pussy. She spread her lips to give me full access. My mouth was covered with pussy juice as I probed and sucked. I teased her pussy hole with my tongue and then continued up to her clit. She moaned as I flicked it with my tongue. Then back down to her hole, using my tongue like a cock. I hesitated to do "everything" but once I got going there was not stopping me. I hoped I wouldn't gross out Beth.

Continuing lower I licked her anus. When Beth saw what I was doing I heard her exclaim "He's never done that to me. I wonder what that feels like? Have you ever done that, Bob?"

"No way."

"Well, I think it's exciting."

Home free! I continued to make the circuit from clit to anus, Gwen's juices now pouring out. It shouldn't be long now.

"Go down, honey, do it more. I want to cum with your tongue down there."

Her sphincter spasmed as I probed with the tip of my tongue and moments later she climaxed. I got up from between her legs and Beth hugged me. "You did great, honey. Bob has new competition. I want you to do that to me."

"Later, girl," Gwen stood up and hugged her husband. He still has to fuck me."

"How do you want to do this, Gwen," I asked.

"Doggy, I'll bend over the arm of the sofa and rest my head on the cushion. That will give you good access."

I lined up behind her. My hard cock jutted out at a 45 degree angle and I rubbed it along the crack of her ass, then between her legs.

"Beth, aren't you going to have Bob join in?" Gwen asked.

"Oh, yeah. Get over there, Bob. Put his cock into your wife."

Bob took hold and squeezed it several times. Then pulling me towards his wife, he lined it up with her pussy. I pushed and half of my length disappeared. I pulled back out and Bob again guided it back to her hole. This time I buried it deep in one thrust.