All Comments on 'Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 01: A Wild Ride'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Rockstar601Rockstar601about 4 years ago
Deja Vu

I thought I had read this before ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good to go

I thought it was agood story well written. I really enjoy this type of story line. Please continue with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the original! Love the redo more!

Read this story when it was first posted and it became one of my all time favorite daddy/daughter stories. Now that its been redone as a series and with expanded scenes its only gotten better!

What i hope to see in the future. I have a fascination with big event incest stories; weddings, proms, formal balls, masquerades, pageants, and things like that where the daughter gets dressed to the nines and then daddy gets to enjoy it. This story certainly fits that bill and i hope to see more. So i hope that Kelli will throw on her wedding dress for Daddy and they can have their own private ceremony. And i hope to see Ashlynn get dressed up to seduce her daddy again. And sister, sister, mommy, simultaneous pregnancy, would be awesome but thats probably just a dream.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

I love “riding on lap” stories and you did really well with the circumstances that required it. The story was hot and you left the door open to a lot of directions additional chapters can take.

I would have liked more background on the rivalry between the two sister, which may have explained why she was so quick to acquiesce to his advances. A little more tension and build up would have been nice too.

Technically, your narrative keep switching between past and present tense, which was distracting. Try to work on this in your follow up chapters.

Now one needs to suspend a certain level of disbelief with riding on lap stories in general. But there’s no way security camera could see the level of detail that was described. And bridesmaid dresses make a lot of noise when you move in them, or remove them, so getting totally naked in the car didn’t seem right. I did love when she covered her dad while he was licking her pussy though.

I gave you 4 stars and am looking forward to your follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 STARS

Sorry ! 5 Stars is TOO Low .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Repost?

I know for a fact that I have read this story before. In fact, it was my very first story like this, which is why I remember it. And it also says copyrighted in 2017 under the title, so........But I am happy that it is continuing. Keep up the good work!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
great

could really go more with this family

Whome1578Whome1578about 4 years ago
Enjoyed the read

It was a good read I like the twist at the end with the kids I look forward to reading the other adventures between husband and wife the methods you will use and the pillow talk after the events keep writing got to start PT. 2 thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please write more!

It was an amazing experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic writing....very erotic.

I have read most of the lap stories on here and yours ranks up there. Hope you will continue the adventures of this family. What with 4 boys and the oldest daughter, so much to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good read

I wanked myself stupid. I must of came about 3 times as I was reading, I would love to hear more. You should of fucked her when she was 15.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84almost 4 years ago
Too many errors

You constantly shifted between past and present tense, and your punctuation is terrible. You need a proofreader.

jimbohiggjimbohiggover 3 years ago
And Kelli

In the next chapter add Kelli to the mix . Daddy and his two Daughters together make it a Family Affair .

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Shit hot, dude. Much better than the arrogant air of “Mike” in the other story. Keep it going, but how bout a description of Kelli, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, as it shows great love for family, and honesty with truth revealed!!

A continuation of this story should happen, explaining continuing progression with parents activity with the children!!

rosemaveyrosemaveyabout 3 years ago

true! we need this daughter on daddy's lap in the car more. i really liked this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hey fantastic story love daughter on lap stories and kelli sounds gorgeous ,,love though to hear about your wife being taken by dave and her sons ,that would be awesome thanx dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read both stories & think I like this one best. Had me laughing my ass off at times. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story and would love to here how you fuck Kelli. Hope that you get to fuck all 3 at the same time!

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheridenabout 1 year ago

A very good story. I understand what you meant when you said to many story about mom sitting. This felt like a fresh breeze.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

I hope he gets with Ashlyn and Kelli at the same time soon :3 This was hot! I love how he unknowingly gave Ashlynn exactly what she wanted c:

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A real exciting read and startling arousal and I'm over 75. Thank goodness for imagination. Wish my wife was inclined towards Missy's natural living.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

not very realistic but , who cares it was so horny. Loved it XXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

massage not message?

Grumpycub2Grumpycub26 days ago

Ignoring the ridiculousness and absolutely unbelievable fact that the mother never heard all the damn sexual noises they were making right next to her on that car, or the movements or smell of sex, the rest of the story was hot. Just have to suspend belief a little because that just threw me out of the story. It could've been partially resolved by having them play some loud music in the car or open a window to at least try to drown out their moaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...