Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 02: Even Wilder

Story Info
Missy and Ashlynn drive dad crazy.
3.7k words
4.57
162.3k
204

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on Daddy's Lap 02: Even Wilder

© 2017 Sal De Klerk, CO-Author, All Rights Reserved

Revised 4/2020

Edited by ElmerStudd

Authors Note:

I have read many stories that had mothers riding on sons laps, and they were hot. I went looking for one with the opposite dynamic, daughter on father's lap. There wasn't one, so I wrote it. It was supposed to be a single part stroker and grew into what will be a multi-part serial. Part 3 is posted, I will start part 4 soon. I expect no more than 6 parts in total.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including father mother daughter sex. If that is not your kind of smut, please find another story.

8========D

The day after the wedding, I woke up before anyone else in the house. I got out of bed, put on my housecoat, and headed down to the kitchen to start making breakfast even though the clock said it was closer to late lunch or early dinner.

The sound of bacon sizzling and smell of my famous lumberjack omelets cooking, and the coffee percolating, oh god the coffee, helped wake me up. As I cooked, I didn't hear any movement upstairs, so I set up two trays and loaded them up with coffee, OJ, bacon, omelets, bagels, cream cheese, fruit, cinnamon rolls, butter, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, silverware, napkins, cream and sugar on the trays. Carefully balancing them, I headed upstairs. As I moved down the hallway, I stopped in front of Ashlynn's door. I kicked her door until I heard Ashlynn start to move. Come have breakfast in our bed, I yelled, before continuing my quest to get food to my sleeping beauties.

Missy was just waking up when I walked in and the smells wafting from the trays helped bring her back to life. I put down the two trays as her eyes opened and she lazily stretched, the sheets falling off her body exposing her sexy almost naked form to my hungry eyes. She was still in the white lingerie that hid nothing and enhanced everything. I let my eyes feast on her flesh, thinking about how very soon, my wife, my lover, and I would all be in the same bed, and our secrets would be revealed.

I handed Missy a mug of coffee and told her "As much as I love the way you're dressed, you better cover-up. I invited Ashlynn to have breakfast with us."

Missy took a large sip of the coffee, and look at me with her eyes filled with gratitude. "I was hoping for a different kind of eye-opener..." as our door started to open. Missy grabbed the sheets and pulled them over herself hiding her naked body from my eyes.

I chuckled as Ashlynn bounced into our room without knocking, wearing a threadbare, extra-long Star Trek tee shirt I bought her at the first Star Trek convention we went to together. "You ladies get comfortable and I'll be back with my tray. Have I forgotten anything?"

Missy looked at me with a half-smile and her look told me her eye-opener might be delayed, but it would happen. Ashlynn looked at me like a girl in love looks at her lover. I hurried out of the room feeling a bit uncomfortable, knowing I had to tell Missy soon. Returning with my tray, There was a lot of shifting of bodies and repositioning of trays until we were all comfortable on the king-size bed.

As we ate we discussed the wedding and reception, sharing things we learned about seldom seen relatives and just relaxing in general. We all ate our fill killing most of the food, and making a mess of the bed. When we had sated that appetite, Ashlynn spoke up "I'll clean up the dishes," as she stood up flashing us her sweet tight ass. I was barely able to keep from reaching out and caressing those sweet globes, as she pulled down her shirt. I helped Ashlynn clean up the dishes and carry them downstairs.

As we stacked them on the counter, Ashlynn turned and crushed her tits into my chest. She kissed me forcefully and grabbed my dick. I returned the kiss reaching under her shirt and kneading her pale white ass as our tongues fought a duel that would have made The Dread Pirate Roberts and Inigo Montoya jealous.

All too soon, Ashlynn pushed me away and said "Mom needs you now. We can play later." I stepped back, breathing hard, my cock throbbing, and there was a part of me, that just wanted to take the young female in front of me. Fortunately, I was able to control my base instincts and head upstairs where another beautiful woman was ready and willing.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Missy was laying on the bed completely naked her legs spread so wide, I could see her fluids running out of her. I walked to the bed and neither of us spoke as I let my finger slide into her.

"Baby I need your dick," she gasped. "Just fuck my wet cunt until you blast your cum in me you stud muffin."

I eagerly complied with her wishes. I dropped my shorts and grabbed her legs pulling her so her pussy was at the edge of the bed. I bent my legs slightly and rammed my rock hard shaft balls deep into her creamy hole.

"Yes, baby fuck my slut slot with your man cannon. pound my pussy, ram your dick deep" she moaned as I began to thrust into her. She began to pinch her nipples and squeeze her tits as my balls began to slap against her with each thrust.

At this point, my balls were issuing rain checks for cum, since I had been expertly drained twice in the last 12 hours. I had nothing left, so I was able to last longer than normal, bringing Missy to orgasm so many times I lost count. When I couldn't take it anymore, my dick began to pulsate sending out the last remnants of cum in my body. I collapsed on top of her, kissing her deeply as I felt her nipples stabbing me.

We lay there basking in the afterglow for almost an hour. our bodies intertwined. "Honey as great as that was, we need to talk about something that happened," I said nervously.

"Talk about what?" she asked rolling onto her side and looking into my eyes.

"What you said last night," I said meeting her gaze and wondering if she had just said that as dirty bedroom talk, hoping to make last night memorable. We had talked about swinging and swapping before but never acted on those fantasies. We had always been honest with each other, and I didn't want to ruin our marriage with secrets.

She giggled "So you want to know if I'm okay with you making love to your married 25-year-old daughter. And if I am planning on seducing my son-in-law and sons." she asked.

"This is just, well, kinda far out. Don't 'cha think." I asked wondering why I was trying to talk her out of it. I had already fucked Ashlynn and now that I crossed that taboo line. Kelli was next on my list

"Are you going to seriously tell me you don't want to fuck your beautiful 25-year-old married daughter?"

I winced at her words, she had me cold. I admit, that I had masturbated to thoughts of her more than once, but I never intended on acting on those thoughts, at least not until Ashlynn had a belly full of her daddy's cum. And that I blame, at least partially on the supersize load of scotch I ingested.

Missy nods her head, and says "I might even join in on occasion."

I sat up, pulling my body away from her. I drew my knees to my chest and looked away from her. I wrapped my arms around my legs and said "Then I need to tell you something. Last night, while driving home, Ashlynn and I..."

"Had sex in the car." She said.

I looked over at her in shock. "HOW," I gasped in shock, yet again amazed by my wife.

"First the smell of wet pussy is unmistakable. Second, we've been married for more than a few years. I know the sounds you make when you're fucking. Stevie Wonder would've been able to tell you two were fucking." she says with a smile.

I sat there in stunned silence as she went on, "Hell I was surprised that you didn't notice me adjusting the rear-view mirror so I could watch the two of you. You must have been drunker than I thought." She says kissing my shoulder gently.

We sat there in silence, I was working through a flood of emotions, trying to comprehend the fact that my wife knew the whole time, and was okay with it.

Missy rested her chin on my shoulder and says "By the way, it was really hot when she pulled the dress off and fucked you for the camera. Then when she twisted around so the camera would see you blowing your cum on her ass. It was fucking hot."

"You saw that?" I asked incredulously. My head was spinning. This was getting to be way too much for me. I needed to process this.

"The monitor for the camera was in the drive-thru booth, where the customers could see it, probably to discourage thieves or those assholes who throw drinks. The entire staff of the restaurant watched you fuck our daughter. I gave the manager my email address so he could send us a copy of the recording. We should have it later today.

That was the last straw. I couldn't take anymore. I got up and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower to try and clear my head. Missy just lay in bed looking at me with her most innocent smile, her legs splayed lewdly on the bed, my cum oozing out of her. I was too overwhelmed to truly enjoy the view as I normally would have.

I took a very long, very hot shower. After I had practically scrubbed the top layer of my epidermis off, I got out and slowly dried myself. When returned to my marital bedroom, Missy was sitting at her makeup table, wearing a very short silk robe I bought her on a business trip to the orient. It showed a lot of thighs and the way she had it tied, most of her cleavage but not the darker skin of her aureola or nipple.

I put on my robe, took a deep breath, "I'm goin' down" I told my wife and kissed her on the lips" fighting off my baser instincts to kiss her other lips, and murmured, "love you" as I headed downstairs to see what Ashlynn was up to. Would you like another cup of joe?"

"No, But I would love to watch you make love to Ashlynn. Why don't you go downstairs and get started and I'll join you in a little while."

I froze, not knowing if I would survive another fuck fest this soon. Of course, my dick not caring about survival jumped to half staff at her suggestion. I headed downstairs to find

my youngest daughter.

"Here comes dad, do you wanna say hi?" I hear Ashlynn's voice float out of the living room. I walk in and see she's on the phone.

"Who's that." I mouth to her as I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. She puts her hand on mine and leans back into me and turns her head to kiss me.

"Okay, Kelli. I'll tell him, love, to Dave and don't wear him out too much, save some for when you get home." I smirk at my daughter and lover teasing her older sister.

Ashlynn laughs and holds the phone so I can hear Kelli say "Yes Dave, lick my pussy, finger my ass. Oh, fuck that feels so good."

I take the phone from Ashlynn's hand and hit the mute button so they can't hear us, then put it on speaker, wondering how long Kelli is going to let her kid sister be an aural voyeur to her lovemaking.

Once I put the receiver back in the cradle, I pull the shirt Ashlynn was wearing off her supple teen body. My hungry gaze devoured nude form as my hands rested on her breasts. "Do you think Kelli is letting you listen on purpose, or is she so horny she forgot all about the phone?" I whisper in her ear before kissing her neck.

At that moment we hear Dave's voice, "Kelli, the phone."

"Ohh, Daddy your girl has been naughty," and the line goes dead.

Ashlynn and I start laughing, at their roleplaying, as my hands start to slide over her taut tummy toward her mons. She pushes her ass back onto my crotch and grinds it on my rapidly growing cock.

Ashlynn looks nervously at the staircase "Dad umm, as much as I want to, what about mom. What if she comes down and catches us..."

"...catches you fucking my husband, your father, like a wanton whore? Like you did last night in the car, and showed off for a video camera so the whole restaurant could watch as he covered your skinny pale ass in cum?" My wife's voice proceeded her into the living room. Ashlynn jumped away from me and tried to pull her shirt back on, as her mother walked into the room naked.

"Mom what...uhh." Ashlynn looked at her in horror as I stood there in silence, letting her mom as a moment of fun.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" she asks advancing on our youngest daughter. "I could smell your cunt cream the whole way home, and when you showed off for that camera, the monitor was easily viewable by the driver of the car. Don't look at your dad for help! He was drunk. You took advantage of him, and the situation didn't you." Missy said her face flushed with anger.

I couldn't hold it back anymore and I started laughing. Ashlynn looked at me like I was crazy. Then Missy started laughing. Ashlynn's eyes grew wide and her head was about to fly off her neck the way she kept looking at her two laughing parents.

"Come here baby," I say holding my arms out and hugging my confused and frightened daughter. She ran into my arms and I held her as I told her. "Mommy told me this morning she saw us and wasn't upset. She told me to come down here and start to play with you and she would join us." Looking at my wife angrily I said: "I didn't know about her plan to scare you."

"Hey, I had to get you back somehow," she said sticking her tongue out.

"Is that an offer?" I ask salaciously as I reach grab Ashlynn's ass cheeks and pull them apart showing off her cute little puckered rosebud. Ashlynn tries to stop me, her head spinning out of control like mine was an hour earlier. I kissed Ashlynn flicking my tongue against her lips, and her body melted into me, surrendering to her lust for her father.

I stepped away from my naked daughter and compared her teen body to the one that gave birth to her. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. I dropped my robe to the floor, and my wife sat down to watch my daughter and I fuck. I took Ashlynn into my arms and kissed her as her hands rested on my chest.

She dropped to her knees and took my shaft into her mouth, as Missy watched our 18-year-old daughter suck her father's dick. Missy had her legs spread, her eyes were focused on her daughter's mouth and her husband's cock, as her hands started to fondle her breasts.

Ashlynn's mouth was as wonderful as I thought it was when I was drunk. She was a very talented fellatrix. I was torn about her skills. As the guy with his dick in her mouth, I loved the sensations her mouth sent through my body. As her father I wondered who she had practiced on, debating if I should thank him or kill him.

Ashlynn swirled her tongue around my head and then swallowed my shaft whole. Pulling back she let my cock pop out of her mouth and spit on the head as she noisily sucked it back into her mouth. I groaned in pleasure when the cool air hit my shaft. Then when she took it into her mouth again my knees went weak. Looking over at Missy I could see she was fixated on our naked daughter's lips and how they were pleasuring me. She had two fingers in her cunt and her nipples were standing out further than I had ever seen.

The visual, aural, and physical sensations overloaded the pleasure center of my brain, and I blacked out. When my senses rebooted, my wife had joined our daughter worshiping my cock. This was my second ever team blow job and by far the best. I couldn't' believe that my body was capable of another orgasm so soon, but somehow the skills of the two ladies was enough to make cock spurt weakly a few times, oozing cum into my wife's mouth.

As soon as my dick emptied itself, Missy grabbed Ashlynn by the hair and pulled her head back. Ashlynn realizing what her mom was doing, opened her mouth eagerly. Missy slowly drooled my man cream into her daughter's mouth. Once she shared all she had, she planted her lips on Ashlynn and they began to swap the cum back and forth.

I collapsed onto my recliner as the naked mother and daughter continued to snowball each other. While they kept swapping cum their hands began to explore each other's bodies. If I hadn't cum more times in the last few hours than I had in the last few months, the sight in front of me would have me locked and loaded. I just felt fortunate I hadn't had a heart attack yet. Although, watching my wife grope my daughter and my daughter finger my wife, just might give me one.

Missy hands were squeezing Ashlynn's tits as Ashlynn held my wife's hips. Both women had their eyes closed as they explored each others bare flesh. Finally, they broke the kiss, and my wife visibly swallowed. Looking at Ashlynn she said "In the car, you said you had sex before. With who?"

Ashley's face turned red as she answered "Well with Richie, a few times before we broke up, and twice afterward. Steff and I hooked up a few times too."

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "You had sex with Richie and his sister?" Missy looked shocked but stayed silent letting me handle the questions. "Does Richie know?" I asked her.

"Know!? Hell, he not only helped her seduce me, He watched us the first time, and joined in for round two, fucking both of us," she said smiling at me.

"Wait Richie and Steff are fucking?" I ask incredulously.

"Did you think I just decided to have sex with my dad last night? Not quite. Richie and Steff have been lovers for years, and I suspect their mom and dad join in, maybe some other family too."

Missy and I looked at each other wondering how we could be friends for someone longer than we were parents and not know them at all.

Not noticing our shared look, Ashlynn continued, "You know how competitive Kelli and I are. When I found out about Richie and Steff, that's when I decided that I wanted to bed you, daddy. I knew Kelli wanted to, I heard her scream daddy many nights when she was masturbating. Once I knew I wanted my daddy, I stole her diary. The stuff she wrote would embarrass Brandi Love. But it was all fantasy. She admitted to not having the nerve to do anything more than flirt an 'accidentally' expose herself to you. I decided that I would get you first. She's going to be so jealous."

I felt like I was drowning, and looked at Missy, who took over the interrogation "So you're bisexual?" she asked ignoring the Kelli details for now.

Ashlynn shrugged. "Why does it need a label? If it's consensual and feels good why the hell not."

"I need coffee," I said standing up. This was way too much to take in with too much alcohol and not enough sleep. Anyone else want a cup?"

"Yes please."Both ladies said in unison. Nodding I went to brew another pot of coffee. While I waited, I splashed some water on my face and ran my fingers through my hair. Soon the three mugs of java were ready and I put them on a tray and carried them into the living room where my two ladies were locked in a sixty-nine.

I put the coffee down on the coffee table and sat in my recliner to watch my daughter and wife slurp up each other's pussy punch. My wife groaned in pleasure as I watched our daughter bite her clit. In response, my daughter slipped a finger into her mother's ass. Pulling her mouth away from the birth canal she came out of 18 years ago.

I sat there watching the live sex show in front of me, as my well-used cock begin to stir. I couldn't believe that it had any life left. Looking down at myself as it started to grow, shaking my head I began to slowly stroke it as I watched and listened to the lesbian sex show in my living room.

I absentmindedly began to stroke my self. I mean how many men get to watch their sexy wife 69 with their sexy daughter.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.